[Mission]Better Rewards,Simple Battles

"I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm dead.." Blazeman said, while covering his eyes that might not see this place again.
"Not now you aren't!" Cole said, determined to make sure his Navi doesn't give up hope.
"Face it..I'm going to die..There's nothing that matters in this world anymore.."
"STOP. INSULTING. YOURSELF! You are NOT going to die! Your a great Navi, you just need a little more practice!"
"I have been in the Internet for about four times including this time. I never got any stronger, and now right here on this spot, I'm gonna die and lose the battlechips.." Blazeman said, with a frown and a look at his feet.
"Its OK, Blazeman. You will win. You just need to try hard."
"Still..I'm in pain.." Blazeman said, while struggling to keep standing.
"Its OK. Now get out there and crack some virus skulls! Cannon, IN!" Cole said, while looking determined to help his navi.
"You just don't seem to understand my pain.. But I will try. Execute.."
"Wait! Try the Ambush ability!"
"Alright.. Execute once again.." Blazeman said, while glowing with a light.

Blazeman raised his arm, which was hard to do. His arm cannon then glowed, and he fired a round of fire at the Kabutank to attempt to damage it before it can destroy him. He gasped in pain, but then got up again. He then charged his buster a bit, while dodging in a lot of ways. He hoped that he would not die, but he was very injured. Maybe he won't live.

FREE ACTION: Ambush (Attack through objects and other viruses)
Action 1: Cannon (Phasing Attached) (-40 Knockback Damage) (Target: KabutankA)
Action 2: Auto-Dodge
Action 3: Auto-Dodge

TCD:
Drain Flare: 1
((You are STILL missing the cooldown values in your signature attacks. Both of your signature attacks have 1 TCD (turn cool down). Put that information in your signature. Also, you cannot dodge and charge your buster at the same time.))
(Fixed. Sorry, I was watching Annoying Orange and I wanted to get back to it.)
I can has 24 bump?
Blazeman opened fire with his cannon, and blasted a large chunk out of the Kabutank. It fired a shot in retaliation, but its aim was thrown by the blast of Blazeman's cannon and was quickly deleted to mere glowing bits of data. Blazeman managed to run out of the way as the Oldstove launched a line of fire towards him.

OldStoveA: 20HP
KabutankA: DELETED

OldStoveB: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED

Terrain: 60% Normal 30% Lava 10% Broken [2 trails behind the Oldstoves]

Blazeman.EXE: 10HP
"Well, I think our luck is turning around, Cole. We might just make it!"
"Don't you mean you might make it?"
"Same thing, same thing."
"Alright. Look around to find a weak spot."

Blazeman peeked closer to the OldStove, but he didn't manage to find anything for a good weak spot. He turned to his communication device to talk to Cole and said..

"Couldn't find any weak spots. Sorry."
"We will just have to improvise."
"Ok. Downloading Drain Flare."

Blazeman held out his arm and opened some kind of compartment on it. He pulled out one of his fiery bombs, and aimed at the OldStove. He first did a flip in the air for an extra-cool pose, then threw the fire bomb, hoping to get some more HP loaded up.

"Now what do I do?"
"Just fire a round of your simple buster. Then your done and you can dodge."
"Thanks, Cole. Alright, loading buster..FIRE!"

As Blazeman fired a simple round of shadow fire in front of him, he thought to himself for a bit, planning what to do next. He then caught eye of the OldStove, and decided to dodge the flames of the stove. He then attempted to dodge the OldStove.

Action 1: Drain Flare (Target: OldStoveA) (-15 Damage) (+15 Drain)
Action 2: Fire Pea Shooter Buster (Target: OldStoveA) (-2 Damage)

CoolDowns:
Drain Flare
TCD: 1
Blazeman snapped out of his "oh crap I'm gonna die" mindset and focused on the single virus in front of him. He hurled another fireball at the virus, but the OldStove managed to move out of the way just enough for the attack to miss. A weak shot from Blazeman's buster angered the virus and caused it to fire a line of flames at the Navi, but he effectively dodged the flames without a scratch.

OldStoveA: 18HP

Blazeman.EXE: 10HP
"Well, that sucks. I missed my Drain Flare."
"Don't be sad! Later you can try again." Cole said, while looking determined.
"But what if it already deletes me before I hit it?"
"Don't give up. You have the target locked on?"
"Hang on.." Blazeman said with a Im going, im going expression.

Blazeman closed one of his eyes, and looked for the OldStove. Blazeman did a few adjustments, and then did a locked-and-loaded position. He then aimed at the OldStove.

"I know I just have to make contact."
"Then what was the point of aiming?" Cole said, with a confused look on his face.
"Oh, your right. Still, it might miss."
"Alright. Fire crossbows!"
"Im not firing a crossbow, im firing my buster." Blazeman said, looking very serious.
"Hey, that reminds me about the MiniEnergy thing!
"You forgot? And how did you remember?" Blazeman sighed with a Ughhh... expression on his face.
"I have no idea. Go go go!" Cole rushed. He looked as if he was in a hurry.

Blazeman sighed, and took out his arm cannon. He then fired two rounds of fire at the OldStove. He then did a rassberry at the OldStoves, and then dodged in a way. He felt a bit lucky, and he felt happy as well.

Action 1: Fire Buster (-2 Damage) (Target: OldStoveA)
Action 2: Fire Buster (-2 Damage) (Target: OldStoveA)

CoolDowns:
Drain Flare - 1 TCD
Blazeman opened fire with his buster and chipped away at the OldStove's armor. The virus started to advance, its internal fire burned stronger. Then the Navi decided to taunt the virus as it came closer. The virus didn't like that. No, it did not like that at all. Fueled by its anger, it fired a line of flames as the Navi was busy making a raspberry at the virus. Blazeman realized his mistake and tried to dodge, but the flames got to him before he managed to move away. He would have been burned to a crisp, but the undershirt program he used created a temporary shield that prevented him from being completely depleted of energy.

OldStoveA: 14HP

Blazeman.EXE: 1HP [Warning. HP Level Critically Low.]
"AHH! OH MY GOSH!!" Blazeman said in a state of panic. It didn't seem really loud, because he was in pain.
"Never again will we taunt a virus.." Cole said hoping his navi would not die.
"WE NEED TO HURRY!!"
"Shut up! Drain Flare it, NOW!"
"Alright.."

Blazeman attempted to get up, which took like three minutes, and then he held out his arm. He then opened a compartment, and took out a fire covered bomb. He then gasped and dropped it and fell.

"BLAZEMAN! Are you alright!?"
"Pain.. almost dieing..."
"I will never forgive myself if you get emergency jack out..And not only will you die almost.." Cole said, while a tear came out of his eye.
"I will also maybe lose a precious chip..Maybe my awesome AquaNeedle.."
"You can do it Blazeman!" Cole said, trying to cheer up his unconfident Navi.
"Face it..I'm going to die.." Blazeman said, with pain and losing hope.
"You can do it..Please.."
"I will try..."

Blazeman attempted to get up again, which took 6 minutes this time. He nearly giggled as the Oldstove looked as if the virus was saying "Can you hurry up? I have a show to put on!". He then picked up the dropped fire bomb, and then he waited for the OldStove to almost get in range. Then, with his last strength, he threw it at the virus to get more HP, and save his life. Then although it was tough, he dodged out of the way of the burn in case the Drain Flare missed.

Action 1: Tactical Movement: Wait til the OldStove is close to where the Drain Flare might hit it, but not too close that it can burn up Blazeman.
Action 2: Drain Flare (-15 Damage) (+15 Drain) (Target: OldStoveA)
Action 3: Dodge
Blazeman collapsed again to the ground, and had a rather long-winded conversation with his NetOp as the OldStove slowly advanced closer and closer. The Navi continued to struggle to get up for almost 6 minutes. He was looking at the ground as he started to hoist himself up from the ground, then noticed a stubby, cast-iron foot step an inch or two from his hand. The Navi looked up, and was greeted by the iron-clad grill of the OldStove's mouth, less than half a foot from his face.

While the Navi made the needlessly long attempt to get back up, the virus curiously and steadily advanced and finally stopped a foot or so from the Navi. As soon as he saw Blazeman start to actually rise, it decided to take one last step in, as if it wanted to say "Hi there, remember me?"

The virus didn't want to give the Navi that annoyed and insulted it a single chance to rise, and fired a glowing line of flames out of its mouth. Blazeman didn't even have time to blink, let alone dodge, before the flames caused his Emergency Jack Out system to kick on and warp him out of the network. As he warped away, a little bit of zenny data was left behind. The OldStove examined the zenny curiously... then stepped on it as it trudged along on its now merry way.

Battle Failed

OldStoveA: 14HP

Blazeman.EXE: EJO'd [Lost 50z]
[Mission Failed]