First Foray

Tranum looked around him, taking in the sights of the ACDC Net. His ears batted constantly at the sudden influx of noise and distractions. There were NetNavis everywhere he looked. Some hanging out, others battling virii. Suddenly, he felt rather overwhelmed. Taking a deep breath, he set off looking for something to do.
Though there were a few Navis already there, A trio of Metools managed to get close to Tranum before they were noticed by the the others. The lead Metool belted out a fierce battle-cry as it raised it's pickaxe in the air.

"Meep!"

Viruses Identified

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100%

Tranum.EXE: 100HP

-(Battle #1: MetTrio attack! Ready, Fight!)-
Tranum was startled by the sudden onslaught, but quickly gathered his wits.
"Oi, Dave! Seems to be a bit of a problem here!"
How big 'f a problem are we talking about here?
"I think I'm going to need the Rageclaw"
Alright. Give me a second... There y'go.
Tranum took the details of his situation in, screamed his own warcry, and lashed out at each of the three Metools in turn.

Summary
1. Rageclaw to Metool A 40 dmg
2. Rageclaw to Metool B 40 dmg
3. Rageclaw to Metool C 40 dmg
Tranum managed to dispatch two of the Metools with his sharpened claws, but the third saw his attack coming, and quickly ducked under it's helmet. Tranum's claws glanced off the hardened helmet and barely scratched the protective headgear's surface. What are those things made of, anyway?

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40HP [Under Helmet]

Tranum.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw]

"That's two down. I'm going to get to work on dispatching this last one."
Alright, but be careful. Keep doing what you're doing, but watch what that guys doing too.
"Wow. Regular font of wisdom, you are."
No problem. Anytime.
Tranum watched the remaining Metool carefully, biding his time until he felt he could get in a decent strike. Finally, he saw an opportunity, and took it.

Summary
1. Rageclaw to Metool C 40 dmg
2. Rageclaw to Metool C 40 dmg
3. Dodge if necessary
Tranum's patience paid off, and he was quickly able to dispose of the metool as soon as it peeked out from under it's protective helmet.

Victory

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Tranum.EXE: 100HP
Rewards: 60z
Tranum looked around at the remains of the skirmish in satisfaction.
"Well, I think that was a job well done. Wait, are... are you playing Bodies?"

Yes to both. I thought Bodies was rather appropriate. Additionally, I congratulate you on a job well done.

"Thanks! Lets see if there's anything else around..."

Woah! Hold up there, mate. I'm gonna need to go to the store and get some food before we can do anything else. We'll have to get you jacked out in the meantime.

"I'm assuming that by 'food' you meant 'guitar strings'"

Of course! I'm reeally looking forward to a heaping plate of fried guitar strings for breakfast tommorrow. Seriously though, I don't think it would be a wise move on my part to leave you here. Also, I'm really hungry. I haven't eaten all day.

"Awwwww! I was just getting warmed up!"

Don't worry mate, I'll make it quick.

Tranum sighed, and looked around him as the sights of the ACDC net faded away to black.