Solo Training!

A thin stream of dark green light flew down from the sky, hitting the ground and widening. A large silhouette could be seen inside it, and as the green light dissipated, Big's form was revealed. He punched at the air twice, warming his arms up for the upcoming busting.

"Alright, Jay. I'm good here. Let's go find so viruses to bust!" Big said.

"Sounds good to me!" Jay replied, smirking. "An' try not ta get schooled by those Mets again, aight?"

"Hey! Shaddup!" Big shouted back at Jay. "I dodged it!... It just came back, is all." Big stomped off onto the nearest path of data, on the lookout for any possible battles.

(Battle 1 please)
(( Bumptee bump-bump))
As Big walks along, he comes across a trio of viruses. Two mets sit side by side, looking common in their little yellow hats. A Fishy floats back and forth behind the two, looking kind of ominus. Boo!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
Fishy: 90

Big: 100

Terrain: All normal... like your FACE!

Battle 1 Go
Big winced as he saw his new adversaries- the Mets reminded him too much of his former battle with the Met Hero. He checked twice over each shoulder, and shrugged.

"I gotta get stronger...." Big muttered. "An' these guys don't seem as genial as those other viruses. Jay, can I have the Shotgun?"

"Aye aye, Big!" Jay responded gleefully, slotting in the chip with haste.

The large gun formed in midair amidst small cracklings of light, and fell into Big's grasp. He twirled it around his finger, and rested it on his shoulder.

"This is gonna be a piece a' cake!" Big shouted. He whipped the shotgun off his shoulder, swinging it around in a wide arc. As the small sight at the end of the barrel passed over the first Metool, Big squeezed the trigger and let loose a volley of sky blue blasts. They streaked towards their target, kicking up dust as the skimmed along the ground.

As the Shotgun disappeared, Big braced himself for attack.

That Fishy looks a bit tougher... Big thought. I'd better keep my eye on it...

Big fires a Shotgun at the two Metools, destroying them instantly.
The Fishy charges headlong into Big, who barrel-rolls out of the way. That was close.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Fishy: 90

Terrain: All normal...
After recovering from the sudden need for a barrel-roll, Big turned to face the remaining Fishy. He chuckled a bit, and said subtly, "Let's try out that new chip of ours..."

"You betcha!" Jay shouted as he slotted in the all-new Bighammer.

Big held his right hand out in a clenched fist and waited as sparks of data began to gather around it. Suddenly, a rod shot out of either side of his fist- making a 10 foot long pole. Even more data flowed towards the front end, bursting outwards in the creation of a massive head for the hammer.

Big hefted the hammer up into the air and let it drop down behind him, but suddenly let go, panting.

"Somethin' wrong, Big?" Jay asked quizzically.

"That...*pant*... thing's...*pant*... HEAVY!" Big said, out of breath from the simple act of lifting the hammer.

"Well, suck it up, and kick tha crap outta that virus!" Jay said pseudo-valiantly.

"Easy fer you ta' say. You ain't the one liftin' it!" Big complained, walking over to the hammer regardless. "Let's try this agin'..."

Once again, Big strained to lift the hammer into the air, but with a bit of effort, he got it completely vertical. Big felt a vibration go through the hammer as it abruptly began to extend. He simply let the hammer fall down on it's crash course, and watched as it landed, spot on the viruses location. Tons of dust was kicked up, however, so Big remained on his guard.

"That was awesome!" Big said, still concentrating. Jay didn't respond- he was practically dumbstruck.

1. Bighammer(120) > FishyA
2-3. Dodge
The Fishy dies, suffice to say.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Fishy: BIG SMAAAASH!

Terrain: All normal...

-VICTORY-
Get: 300z
(( Cough cough.... Sorry. D: Don't KILL ME ))

Big scooped up the Zenny, and began to count it eagerly.

"1....2......3......Uh......4?....5...." Big mumbled stupidly.

"Big. It's a hundred Zenny, ya' dolt." Jay laughed. Big frowned, and shouted, "Ya ruined my concentra-... oh. Right." He pocketed the Zenny and crossed his arms. "Where to now?"

Jay shrugged, and simply said, "Onward, I guess." Big shrugged back and wandered further on.

(( Battle 2. ))
TWO CHAMPUS AND TWO CACTYS ON NORMAL TERRAIN FACE THIS MIGHTY WARRIOR. WHATEVER IS HE TO DO? OH THE AGONY! REMEMBER KIDS, CAPS LOCK IS ONLY CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL IF YOU KNOW HOW TO STEER.

CactyA: 70 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
CactyB: 70 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Big.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 2, GO!-
(( For some reason the "new" thing won't show up, sorry. ))

Spotting the viruses ahead, Big came to a halt and simply watched them for a moment. He turned to Jay's monitor and asked, "You got any idea what these guys do? They look kinda tough."

"Tch. I ain't got a clue..." Jay said, shrugging. "But what I do know izzat we're gonna crush 'em! Slot in Cannon and Shotgun!"

Big, feeling hasty, decided to attack with both weapons at the same time instead of one then the other. He held out both hands as his weapons materialized- a bazooka-like gun,and a large pump-action shotgun. He hefted the bazooka over his shoulder and tucked the shotgun underneath his arm, and took aim, looking quite stupid trying to aim with two guns at once.

"...Em. How do I even do this?!" Big shouted getting frustrated. "Ta' hell with that!" In rage, he chucked both weapons down onto the ground. The shotgun went off while facing one of the Champus, sending a huge burst of energy at it. A stray bit of the blast knocked the Cannon, which also went off, exploding, at a different, unlucky Cacty.

Big just sort of stood there, dumbfounded, as his weapons did the work for him. "Mebbe I should be pissed more often..." Big muttered to himself.

________
1. Accidental Shotgun(50) > ChampuA(Spread) > CactyA
2. Cannon(40) > CactyA
3. Dodge
Big experiences some pretty decent dumb luck.

The two Cactys' heads come rolling down at him, just as he dropped his gun. They take the brunt of both assaults, while the champus glare angrily based off their allies poor luck.

The heads, deflected by the blasts, head back to their bodies.

The Champus then harness their anger. The first one teleports in, and Big manages to take a backstep out of it's arm-length danger zone. However, this motion moves him back into the attack zone of the other Champu, who got in two solid fiery jabs before both teleported back and behind the Cactys.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
ENEMIES:
CactyA: 50 HP
CactyB: 30 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP

THE LOVABLE OAF:
Big.EXE: 80 HP

TERRAIN:
100% Normal
Big just smirked as he got pummeled by the virus. After the assault, he simply stood up and exclaimed, "You call THOSE punches? I'll show you some really power! Jay, RageClaw!"

"Slot in!" Jay responded, simultaneously placing the chip in its appropriate niche.

Big stared at his arm as it began to mutate, morph and reform into the shape of an enormous bear claw. He smiled and glanced slyly at his enemies. Suddenly lunging off of his front foot, Big launched himself at the viruses. He swiped first at the virus that hit him, clawing through with an added boost from the jets in his arm. In the second sweep, Big aimed for the weakest virus, the second Cacty. He tore through it, hoping to knock its face into last Thursday. After his beat down, Big jumped back into position, ready to dodge the oncoming enemies.

"Let's try and NOT get hit this time!" Jay snickered.

"Why don't ya come down here and dodge 'em yerSELF, hrm?!" Big retorted angrily.

Big started swiping things up. The Champu that he hit was thrown off and horribly missed an attack that it had planned to hit Big with.

Next a Cacty pulled itself back, preparing to fling its head at him, but Big deleted it with another swipe before it could become a threat.

The other Cacty did fling its head at him, but aimed poorly and missed. The as of yet unmentioned Champu also attacked, but Big did a good job "NOT getting hit this time" and dodged the fiery jabs.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
ENEMIES:
CactyB: -DELETED-
ChampuA: 20 HP

THE LOVABLE OAF:

TERRAIN:
100% Normal
Satisfied with the damaged he has done to the viruses, Big chuckled as the Rageclaw dissipated and reformed back into his normal arm.

"Jay..." He said. "Let's see if we can wrap this up soon. This fights gettin' a little stale."

"I know whatcha mean, Big." Jay responded. "But let's not be hasty, we don't wanna get too much damage so early on! Here comes a Zapring and the Bighammer."

Big received the Zapring first, and he held it delicately, trying to see if he could handle it without getting shocked. Gently, he eased, back, holding it like a frisbee of death, and suddenly lashed out his arm. The zapring flew perfectly; it skimmed in the air, hovering at a steady height of around four feet. Electricity surged behind it in a trail of lightning and sparks.

Without hesitation, Big charged at the enemy- his hammer in his hands. The hammer was more reasonably sized now- but it was still obscenely huge compared to what it looked like in the possession of other navis. Big quickly drew back into a batter's stance, holding the hammer like a bat- the virus was the ball.

"BATTER UP!" Big howled as he whipped the hammer around with enough force to shatter some of the strongest defenses. His work done for the moment, Big got ready to dodge any attacks that the remainder might throw at him.

_________
1. Zapring(30+Stun) > ChampuA
2. BigHammer(120+Break) > ChampuB
3. Dodge
Big whips off a Zapring, which frisbees right into the target. Nice wrist, I suppose. The targeted Champu was deleted instantly.

He then ran in with his Giant Hammer and attempted to smash the other Champu to pieces. He succeeded, by a lot. Poor thing didn't stand a chance.

The remaining Cacty, realizing it was in danger after what had happened to its friends, chucked its head at Big. Big jumped over it, though, and it rolled only a little farther before reappearing on the enemy's head.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
ENEMIES:
CactyB: -DELETED-
ChampuA: -DELETED-
ChampuB: -DELETED-

THE LOVABLE OAF:

TERRAIN:
100% Normal
(( Necropost for great justice. That's all. Sorry Lux, you're amazing for putting up with this. :c ))

Big chucked the hammer down to the ground, watching it dissipate into raw data.

"Awright, Jay!" Big said, smiling widely. "How about we crush this last 'un and head for a better busting area?"

"Sounds good ta me!" Jay replied, already slotting in the next chip. "This should help ya wipe the floor with 'em."

Big held out his arm, knowing what was coming. As expected, an enormous cannon formed onto his arm, already locked and loaded. Big swung the massive gun around, resting it on his knee for support. Big took aim along the barrel, lining it up perfectly with the Cacty's bowling ball of a head.

"Wave g'bye to yer head, jackass!" Big yelled, firing the cannon and propelling it's gigantic metal projectile right at the Cacty. Big closed his eyes and covered his ears- but that did just about nothing. The resulting explosion was deafening, going right through Big's hands.

Big and Jay just hoped it it.

Reward: 200z, Firehit1
"FUCK YEAH" Big shouted at the top of his lungs. "THAT WAS AWESOME."

"Calm down, Big." Jay said. "I'm just as happy as you are about the rewards, but let's head over to Scilabs and kick ass there, alright?"

"Mkay. I wanna try out this new chip. Looks shiiinyyy..." Big twirled the chip around his fingers as he teleported out of the area.

=Continue in Scilabs=