Reap

((oh wow, I don't even know what to say. "AIMING FOR IT'S HEAD AND DELETING IT IN ONE HIT" IS CALLED AUTOHITTING!, therefore I wrote: "aiming to pierce the wolf virii, deleting it in one blow." You know, aiming to delete it in one blow? As in, aiming to do something, and hope that it happens? :'D Just edit in your answer, I'll edit this... and if nothing else, please at least add how many stuns I got exactly :P))
((You get no stuns.))
Lying face down, only inches from the opponent. Could be worse; not by much, but it could be. The only thing that kept Valkyrie was that at least not many saw it... and if its up to her, there won't be any to talk about it.

- Oi, hows it go... what are you doing on the floor?

Devising a method to erase ones' memory suddenly jumped on top of the "To Do" list for Valkyrie, somewhere between "scream out in unrivalled anger" and "Smah everything into tiny little bits or squish into pudding depending on the circumstances". However, on top of the priority list was the very simple expression "Cover up".

- Just... dodging... yeah these beasts are so fierce...
-Right.

No it wasn't. Where the hell did it go wrong? The execution was perfect, she had done it so many times before... Regardless. it is time to get on with the smashing part. Taking a runners start from the kneeling position, she quickly dashed to the most fluffy virii on the field. She swung the lance in a wide arc, trying to smash all of them with one mighty blow. The end of the weapon scratched the tiles on the floor; for enemies so small she had to aim low.

The swipe was followed by a low kick with her iron plated bots, aimed at one of the fuzzy little buggers that were still crawling. Things should have the decency to die without embarassing the hell out of someone like her.

<actions>
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Great Cleave BandcoonA (40) BandcoonB (40) BunnyA (40)
4. Normal shot BandcoonA (8)
+Sworddance dodge
Valkyrie manages to hit all her targets. A Spikey strikes back, only to be avoided.

BandcoonA: 2 HP
BandcoonB: 10 HP
BunnyA: 10 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
Spikey: 90 HP

Valkyrie.exe: 120 HP
- Hey, that one's still moving around!

Valkyie could imagine Sieg pointing at some virii from the other side of the screen, as if expecting her to know which one wa... oh. Actually there is one barely alive little rascal that seems to move... or more like limp. Squirm? Regardless Valkyrie would have deemed the effort heroic if it didn't imply that the virii had choice in the matter. She was pretty sure that virii don't have a choice in this; not these low level junk anyway. They follow a simple code "DESTROY&REPRODUCE", and that's it. There is no motive, no thought... it's like exterminating bugs. Then again, stepping on ants isn't a bad way to relieve stress, right?
- You know I could send you a sword and we could be quickly over with thi...

Valkyrie jumped up, then came stomping down, making a sound like "splort" when her boots hit the ground (after passing... squishing through whatever was inbetween).
-Oh. I see now. Therapy. Well I guess I could just leave you alone then...
Valkyrie didn't answer, she just gave the slightest of nods and a barely audible grunt of approval. She was looking for another unfortunate virus that would soon be victim to her stress relieving exercise... ah there is the one. Already wounded too. Two quick stabs with the lance, with a jump in between; one to take it down to the ground and one to finish it quick from close up. Yes, she may enjoy killing, maiming and just generally bisecting other creatures, but torturing... nope. She had a twisted feeling that she owed that much to her opponents, to let them die fast, if nothing else. Especially since these didn't even have the choice of running away, fighting hardcoded into them...

Before dwelling deeper into her thoughts, she regained focus, just in time to notice her enemies moving. "Just because they are simple, they shouldn't be underestimated. It's not like I'm a Gordian knot myself...", she thought, preparing to evade their incoming attacks if needed.

<ACTIONS>
1. Normal shot BandcoonA (8)
2. Normal shot BandcoonB (8)
3. Normal shot BandcoonB (8)
+ SwordDanceDodge
4. Dodge
After thinking about, "DESTROY&REPRODUCE," Valkyrie destroys two wriggling, all but dead Bandcoons. Destroy... check.... Reproduce..... Valkyrie is halfway towards being just like a virus. Huzzah! Break out the Pinata. Two Bunny hop forward, whipping Zaprings her way, though she manages to avoid them both. Then, one Shrubby decides to be a not-pansy for just one split second and barfs a log her way. It crashes into Valkyrie's toe and then the shrubby goes back to hiding behind... something. With the others all moving around, it makes it hard to find someone/something to use as a shield.

BandcoonA: DELETED!
BandcoonB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP

Valkyrie.exe: 110 HP

Terrain: I assume all normal
Valkyrie shrugged off that little pain the log managed to cause to her leg... she didn't really mind small wounds. Afterall, this is what made it interesting. If it wasn't for the resistance, she could have just gone and hit some sand panels, or punch a rock cube, or whatever the monkeys do when they feel like smashing things.

Besides, she knew a small wound like that would stop being an issue in a very short time, once her heightened regeneration kicks in from being in battle. This power lets her fight for longer, which will come in handy considering that taking these little maggots out one by one will be a bit tedious... but at the same time stress relieving.

-Sending sword. Hurry it up, we are leaving.
- What!? I was just getting into it! Besides, since when do you give me orders when I'm fighting? Do I tell you where to find a nice spot to curl up and cry yourself to sleep?
-Look, something big is going over at electopia, and I will NOT miss it...
- Are they handing out free food? Blankets?
-Maybe AFTER the battles are over. Right now they are shooting and killing things in the name of... I don't know. Seems to be the kind of senseless violence you adore oh so much.

Valkyrie didn't speak a word...she just took a running start, holding the newly formed weapon in her hands. She leaped up, high into the the sky with the aid of her jets, then came down with all the grace of a comet upon one of the unsuspecting shrubbies. Possibly the one that hit her... she didn't really care any more.

What could have happened? There was something in the air.. she couldn't shake the feeling that something big was about to start, and she also couldn't think about anything else but how she needs to take part in it. On the outside though, she was the same efficient... well, more or less efficient fighter as always. After trying to pulverize one shrubby, she just simply turned around holding the sword pointing slightly down, scything through her surroundings, and hopefully, the bush like virus.

Her mind was elsewhere, and this could be seen on her moves too; lunge, stab, evade. No personality, no style at all... it gets the job done though, as the bunny virus that Valkyrie chose as her next target (probably it being the closest) was about to see. Usually, Valkyrie puts something of her personality into the attacks; after all, she is not just any killer, right?

Finally, it is time for war. It has to be. The tension between the police and the mafia made the whole net like a blackbomb for months now... ready to explode any moment. She almost pitied the fool who would play the role of the "spark".
And where there is war there are battles to be fought... heroics to be had... lives to be lost...

Now her goals set, she just has to quickly eliminate these pests.

<actions>
Passive: Freyah's blessing (5+1 hp regen/action)
1. Ride of the Valkyrie (Teleport to ShrubbyA, break and impact on next attack)
2. Sword(80) ShrubbyA
3. Sword(80) ShrubbyB
+Sworddance dodge
4. Sword(80) BunnyB
Valkyrie sighs as a glow of healing energy washes over her. Determined, the warrior rides the netscape, appearing instantly behind a Shrubby and beheading it (though that'd be kind of awkward if you think of it). Dancing along, the messenger of death sliced her way through two more viruses, spinning away from a Heatshot all the while.
At the end of her elegant performance, another Bunny took the opportunity to fire an encore Zapring at her. Ouch, the love is painful.

BunnyB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED

Valkyrie.exe: 110 HP (Stun! -1 Action)

Terrain: 100% Normal
Valkyrie felt the jolt of electricity travel through her body, then leave through the tip of her helmet, and the few. It was quite... shocking. But to be fair, she needed the shock to get down to earth. Cyberspace. Whatever.

Point is, before she can go on to kick some heroic ass, she first has to eliminate some less than epic opponents. Rationally, she could dispatch them clean and fast, a few swipes of the sword and.... ah, who am I kidding?

Valkyrie called on her ability to trade life for power, the sacrifice giving her pure, raw strength, that she focused until it took the form and the place she willed it to...

Her muscles tightened under the layer of steel as she raised the sword in her hands, before letting go and unwinding the tension stored in one large swipe, trying to hit all three remaining virii.

The swing turned out a bit... too strong however. To avoid going off balance, she let the sword go with one hand, and since the Spikey's head was near by, and now she suddenly had a free fist anyway, she did what came naturally, and attempted smack it in the face with an armored gauntlet.

This helped regaining her balance, which was a good thing, because she suddenly realized that trying to smack a wolf that breathes fire orally in the mouth, and then hanging around is probably not beneficial to her career advancement. In other words, she decided to dodge. Quickly.

<ACTIONS>
Passive: charged regen 6hp/action
1. Stun
2. Skogul's Sacrifice (-30hp, +2 Buster Charge)
3. Great Cleave (- 2 Buster Charge, 40dmg to BunnyA, BunnyB, Spikey)
4. Buster Shot Spikey(4)
+ Sworddance dodge
Valkyrie shakes off the stun and takes a deep breath, damaging her health....

...before cleaving a great mess into the ranks of virii, one just died instantly and then the other flinched from the blow, before the messenger of death punched it in the face. Growling, the wolf blasted a heatshot to scorch the armor, but the sword navi simply danced out of the way.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: 10 HP
Spikey: 46 HP

Valkyrie.exe: 90 HP

Two near death virii against one slightly tired navi... predictable endings bore Sieg, and he had the feeling the it was the same with Valkyrie. There really isn't any struggle on either side, and so it's more of a waste of time, a long winded execution. Bah, how boring! He'd usually just let Valkyrie handle it, with the occasional chip he'd have to send, and could spend the time in things that were not boring, such as sleeping, eating, and looking around for what to do next.

If she'd finish they could check out what's happening in electown... and that'd be interesting. Ah well... the battle was coming to an end. Valkyrie tried to stab the wolf virii in the head, aiming to delete it with this final strike. Then she just simply let go of the weapon, and, with what Sieg thought was a little sadistic smirk in the corner of her mouth, started putting the platings on her boots to a good use, targeting the already injured and near death bunny. One kick aimed between the eyes, then another one.... the warrior seemed slightly less reckles than usual, as she fainted a kick from the left, then attacked from the right instead, while making sure she had time to dodge if the virii tried to retaliate.

<<Actions>>

1. Sword(80) Spikey
2-4. Buster attack(4) BunnyB
Valkyrie finishes off the last Spikey with a stroke of her sword. The Bunny is then taken out with a volley of shots/kicks/punches.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED!

Valkyrie.exe: 90 HP

Rewards: 600z
It was over. No victory song, no ceremony just... nothing but the navi left moving.

- Capital. Now, time to get moving. Valkyrie, jack out!
- Tsk, I was getting tired of this place anyway.

And with that, she left ACDC just as she came.

((JACKOUT))