StealthMan.exe first virus battle

"Jack-in StealthMan.exe!" Sam shouted as he jacked-in StealthMan into the Net from his desktop in his bedroom.

"So, this AC/DC is like in the net. All I have to say... Lets Bust some viruses!" said StealthMan.

"Calm down Stealth! We dont want you deleted on your first fight to some low class viruses." Sam exclaimed to Stealth.

"Don't worry I'll delete em' in a flash. Besides nobody can beat me!" Stealth said.

"Anybody could beat you your W-E-A-K! Goth that WEAK!" Sam said.

Stealth ignored Sam and walked around looking for viruses.

(give me easy ones please)
((Lets begin. If you have any questions, please let me know.))

The over-confident Stealthman.EXE scans the area around him, and sees three small dome shaped figures a few dozen feet away. They are small yellow helmets with a green cross in the middle... maybe they were abandoned by construction Navis? Just as the thought crossed his mind, all three helmets popped up, revealing a pair of large eyes and little yellow legs under each one. Their eyes focus on Stealthman, and the lead Metool lets out a battle cry. "Meep!"

Warning! Viruses Identified!

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Stealthman.EXE: 100HP

<(Battle #1: The Metools Attack! Ready, Fight!)>
Stealth:"Hey some viruses over there! Lets go!"

Stealthman eagerly ran to the viruses!

Stealth: "Lets clew off their faces with rage claw!"

Sam: "You watch to many Horor movies, Stealth."

Stealth: "Sais you!"

Sam: "What ever, Slot in Rageclaw!"

Then Stealth's right hand turned into a claw!

Turn overview

Rageclaw on metool A,B, and C!

Quote (stealthman.exe)

Stealth:"Hey some viruses over there! Lets go!"

Stealthman eagerly ran to the viruses! 

Stealth: "Lets clew off their faces with rage claw!"

Sam: "You watch to many Horor movies, Stealth."

Stealth: "Sais you!"

Sam: "What ever, Slot in Rageclaw!"

Then Stealth's right hand turned into a claw!

Turn overview

Rageclaw on metool A,B, and C!

RageClaw: MetoolA (40dmg)
RageClaw: MetoolB (40dmg)
RageClaw: MetoolC (40dmg)

((Not too bad for your first battle post; just a minor correction on your overview, and one other thing: You can should RP Stealthman actually attacking the viruses. I know what you are trying to do, but you should add more detail to your RP. If you are afraid of god-modding, try this "style:"

"Stealthman charges towards the Metools, bearing a wicked claw over his right hand. He passes by the first Metool, sending a horizontal slash towards it as he goes. With some fancy footwork, he attempts to pounce on the second and drive his claws into the virus from above. Crouched down on the ground from his last attack, he drives his claws low towards the last Metool, trying to plunge his claws into its body."

Sorry for the massive mod tip, just want to help you along. I'll keep the battle going, just keep the above in mind in your next turn!))

Stealthman rends a metool into three pieces with a slash and stabs the second, deleting both. The third Metool panics and ducks under its helmet, causing Stealthman's claws to bounce off its impenetrable helmet.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40HP [Under Helmet]

Stealthman.EXE: 100HP
(Thanks for the advice!)

Sam: "One more hit, Stealth. Give it your all!"

Stealth:"OK!"

Then the end of StealthMan's glove turned into a Cannon!
He sneaked over to The Metool. He came from behind and shot the metool in the back!

Turn overview:

Used cannon on Metool C.
((Whenever you make your turn overview, you should use this template:
Chip Name: Target(s) Name(s) (Damage Amount Element + Additional Effects {if any})

This makes it easier for Mods to know how much damage you are inflicting, who you are attacking, and whether or not you are using certain effects or using the chip in an interesting way. You can also use this thread as a reference. Take a look if you can.))

Stealthman managed to get behind the Metool, and fired a cannon shot at point blank range. The energy round impacts the Metool's helmet and bounced off! The Metool emerges from its protective helmet and drives its pickaxe into the ground, nearly knocking Stealthman to the floor.

MetoolC: 40HP

Stealthman.EXE: 90HP
Stealth:"Dang it! I thought I had it that time!"

Sam:"Don't worrry its your first match. This calls for Shotgun!"

"SLOT-in Shotgun!"

StealthMan's glove turned into a shotgun. Stealth quickly Got to a pose were he wouldn't get blown back. "BOOOOOOOM" The shotgun echoed through out ACDC as StealthMan fired his gun at the metool.

Turn overview:
Shotgun: MetoolC (40 Null)
((Seriously, read the thread in my last post. It will help you out.))

Stealthman shrugs off the minor damage and blasts the Metool away with a shotgun. The met explodes into a cloud of data as it is promptly deleted.

Victory!

MetoolC: DELETED

Rewards: 100z
Stealth:"YES I DID IT!"

Sam"WE DID IT!"

Stealth:"Ya sure 'we' did...*Cough*me*Cough*."

"BEEEEEEP!"

Sam:"Stealth we got a new E-mail!"

Dark Boy ran forwards and saw a speck of data in the distance. Then, it got closer, and closer until it was clearly visible. Was this a navi?

Is this the StealthMan, Dark Boy? Run a data analasys.

RUNNING DATA ANALYSIS - STEALTHMAN.EXE

Excuse me, Sam, is that you? are you there?

[[REPLY SAM]]
Sam looked back at the computer screen after hearing some talking.

Sam:"Ya, I'm here, is it Trillan?"

Stealth:"Well its Dark boy right there...."

Stealth: "Ready for action?"
Yes, I'm here. Nice to meetcha'!

Welcome to the team, StealthMan. Ready to fight? I guess we bumped into you before you could search for us.

((REQUESTING BATTLE))
Stealth:"Lets look for some viruses. Just don't be amazed when I Defeat all the viruses. Oh, and don't fall behind me."

Sam:"Dark Boy is probaly stronger than you. Anyone is probaly stronger than you."

Stealth:"Well, he has to prove it!"

StealthMan pointed in the direction to a path into ACDC 2. Then he stealthly dashed off with out a sound.

((REQUESTING BATTLE WITH DARK BOY))
Time to prove your strength, Dark. Very unusual navi.

Very confident of himself....bad quality to have. WHAT! Whered he go? Well I'll head off in the direction he pointed.

Dark Boy ran at mach speed off toward StealthMan.

((REQUESTING BATTLE AGAIN))
The pair of Navis dash off, trying to find viruses they can delete. It doesn't take long; they encounter a medium sized group of viruses. It looks like a pair of Mets, Champus, and stationary Canodumbs, no problem.

Warning! Viruses Identified!

MetoolA: 40HP [Under Helmet]
MetoolB: 40HP
ChampuA: 60HP
ChampuB: 60HP
CanoDumbA: 50HP
CanoDumbB: 50HP

Dark Boy.EXE: 100HP

<(Battle #1: Rivals Unite. Ready, Fight!)>
Dark Boy caught to Sam in a turbine of wind trailing behind them.

Ready Sam!?

Don't muck up. Dark Boy said to StealthMan.

Dark Boy, lets make the first move!

Dark Boy braced himself preparing for oncoming battle chips. Dark Boy was pumped, finally going into a harder battle.

Battlechip! ZapRing1! SLOT IN!

Dark Boys arm turned into two electric rings. Starting to gain electricity, Dark Boy prepared his move! Then he dashed up and with maximum power fired it at ChampuA! Satisfied, Dark Boy immediatly told Trillian to slot another chip in.

Trillian, Rageclaw please.

As you wish. Rageclaw! SLOT IN!

Dark Boy jumped into action, running streight towards the CanoDumbA! As he approached, he attempted to slash at the immobile cannon. As he did so he immediatly switched directions and slashed at the CanoDumbB.

Awaiting possible oncoming attacks, Dark Boy got out his guard!

Guard! Slot in!

Turn Overview:
ZapRing1: ChampuA (20 Stun1 + Snipe)
Rageclaw: CanoDumb A+B (40)
Guard1: Self

Position: Near CanoDumbs
Stealth:"Pretty good Dark Boy, but can you match this?!?"

Sam:"Slot-In Rage claw!"

Then StealthMan's Hand turned into a muscular claw. He silently walked from the back of the viruses and then.... "SHERED! RIP!"

Turn Overview:
Rageclaw on Metool B, CanoDumb A,B (40Damage Null)
((Dark Boy, you can only use that RageClaw once per action. 1 attack = 1 action. Also, ZapRing1 does 40dmg, not 20.))

Dark Boy blasts a champu with an electrified ring, paralyzing it and preventing it from attacking. He then slashes one of the CanoDumbs with a rage claw and pulls up a protective shield. Stealthman follows up by hacking and slashing away at a met and the two immobile CanoDumb viruses. The wounded CanoDumb retaliates by firing a round into Stealthman's chest, driving him back several feet. The remaining Met peeks out from under its helmet and sends a shockwave to DarkBoy, only to have it deflected back to it. Its attack was quickly followed up by two quick punches from a Champu, striking Dark Boy in the chest and head.

ChampuA: 20HP
ChampuB: 60HP
CanoDumbA: DELETED
CanoDumbB: 10HP

Stealthman.EXE: 70HP
Dark Boy.EXE: 80HP
Hmph....lets do this, once and for all! StealthMan! Signature move! DO IT!

Dark Boy got out from under his guard and ran behind the CanoDumb. He readied his gun, and peeked out from the back of the CanoDumb. (This Cannon really is dumb. It cant even turn around.) Dark Boy fired 2 aimed shots at ChampuA, and 4 shots at ChampuB. Then he immediatly got out a Shotgun and shot at the ChampuB again.

After firing Dark Boy dashed back behind the Canodumb, and fired a Cannon Shot at it. Thank god it immobilized.

Turn Overview:
DeathVulcan: ChampuA (20 Aimed), ChampuB (40 Aimed)
Shotgun: ChampuB (50)
Cannon: CanoDumbB (10)
StealthMan was impressed with Dark Boy, but the enemies might not be dead. So StealthMan got ready to attack!

Sam:"Cannon! SLOT IN!"

StealthMan's arm turned into a Cannon, and he ran up to the ChampuB and fired as shot right point blank at his head!

After that he got ready and was stealthly running around ready to dodge possible attacks.

Turn Overview:
Cannon: ChampuB
Attempt to Dodge
Attempt to Dodge