HIT ME BABY 1 MORE TIME!

Bump and Ok.
Still waiting......

BUMP!
[...you're not going to get modded if you don't put up a turn summary.]
And Dark Boy shot straight at the virus in the middle of the line attempting to make the spread of it hit the other virues on each side.

1. Shotgun at ____
2. Cannon at ____
3. Dodge
((Instead of explaining it again, look at this battle thread. Use the posts in this thread as an example. This way you can learn from the mistakes I made from when I started out. That and I heard down the grapevine there might be a rivalry between DarkBoy.EXE and Machman.EXE. Consider this as a chance to learn more about your potential rival.))
FIRST OFF, IT ISNT DARKBOY.EXE! IT IS DARK BOY.EXE. You forgot the space. And Dark never met MachMan (YET) and he isnt fast enough to be someones rival.

Mind if I use your Sprite? I made a sig for us!

Maybe your MachMan can fight with me and be my mentor! I was just thinking random thoughts.
((I'm fine with you using the sprite. Now back to business; are you going to finish your battle or what?))
GOSH OK.

Summary

SHOTGUN - Attempted to hit 2 viruses ____
Cannon on 1 Virus _____
DODGES
OOC:

Okay, here, let me explain in a bit more detailed manner.

You should actually try to read the rules.

Secondly:

Your navi is attempting to hit the viruses with his attacks, and you should label it with the names of the viruses, as well as the damage of the attack.

MetoolA: 10HP
MetoolB: 10HP (Under Helmet)
BeetankA: 10HP
BeetankB: 10HP

These are the viruses you are up against.

MetoolB is under his helmet, and your attacks will 'ping' off his helmet unless you have a break attack, which can pierce through that helmet.

The other viruses are open to be fired at, though.

You can fire at MetoolA, BeetankA, or BeetankB. You can also try to hit two with the shotgun.

You put the names of the viruses in your action summary when you try to hit them with an attack. Thus:

1] Dark Boy uses Cannon on MetoolA [40 damage]

You really should read the rules to get a better grasp of what you're doing. XD
JUST GET ME ONTO THE NEXT TURN!
((I'm tired of trying to explain it to you. Lets just move on.))

Dark Boy fires a shotgun at the viruses, deleting one of the Beetanks. The spray of metal shards bounce off the helmet of the defending Metool. Dark Boy then deletes a Metool with his cannon round. The remaining two viruses attack, but Dark Boy dodges.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 10HP
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: 10HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Dark Boy.EXE: 70HP
THANK GOD.

Now, Dark Boy, with a few chips left, Slotted in the Rageclaw. Now, I am PRETTY sure I can use each action for rageclaw? Dark Boy's hands started growing HUGE, SHARP, claws from his wrists. GRAAAAAAWWWWR! Dark Boy yelled, starting to jog (run) in place.

Getting his legs started, he dashed towards both the remaining viruses at MAXIMUM speed! With his cursor attribute, he was trying extremely hard to get a direct hit! He used 2 of his three actions to slash and slice at the two remaining viruses! Running mach 5, he started running a few miles away and then with a dip to the left and back.

WIth the 3rd Action he had, he made sure he did NOT get hit again! He braced himself, running in circles around the viruses.

1] Rageclaw at MetoolB
2] Rageclaw at BeetankB
3] Braces self and Dodges
((You used the RageClaw correctly. One attack per action. Just don't forget to add the attack value after the chip you used in the action area. This way the Mods can see what kind of damage you are planning on doing to the target. Example: Rageclaw at MetoolB (40dmg).))

The two viruses fall to the flurry of blades brought by Dark Boy's clawed hand.

Victory!

MetoolB: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED

Dark Boy.EXE: 70HP
Rewards: Guard1, 50z
YES! Trillian and Dark Boy said in Unision.

"We got a new chip! I wonder what it does!"

Well, lets find out before more viruses appear. Matter of fact, I'm jacking out to heal. Nice busting, Trill. Dark Boy exclaimed.

Dark Boy - LOGGING OUT.

((Trill's Bedroom))
((From NetSquare))

Dark Boy appeared and started searching out the whole area.

Lets do it! We are back, fearless three!

SHHHHHhhh......I hear something...

What is it Dark Boy? Brace yourself!

I am. I am. Shhh....

((REQUESTING BATTLE))
BUMP.

It technicly hasnt been 24 hours, but it is a day later.
((Please limit your bumps to a full 24 hours.))

Dark Boy's feelings do not fail him, as he hears a small electrical *pop* off to his right. He glances over to see a ring of electricity coming straight at him! He ducks out of the way in time, and faces the viruses.

Viruses Identified!

Bunny: 50HP
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP

Dark Boy.EXE: 100HP

<(Battle #1: Rabbits and Helmets! Ready, Fight!)>
Dark Boy jumped out of the way, and was prepared to attack!

Trillian, run battle strategy #01. Initiate.

Target confirmed. Initiate battle strategy! Rageclaw, slot in!

Dark Boy's fists grew claws on once AGAIN and starts dashing around the Bunny at Maximum Speed. Then he ran and sliced through the Bunny, MetoolA and B, and then his fists disabled.

He used extra accuracy to ensure a clost-to-direct hit on MetoolB.

TURN OVERVIEW:

Rageclaw 40 on Bunny
Rageclaw 40 on Metool A
Rageclaw 40 on Metool B (Aimed Slash)
((The Cursor Attribute ability, "Snipe," can only be used for mid-long range attacks. Therefore, you cannot use your Cursor ability to increase the accuracy of short range/melee attacks. Cursor navis are specialized for using firearms and bombs, not melee.))

Dark Boy managed to catch the Bunny off guard, delivering a wicked slash across its body. He also managed to dispatch one of the Metools, but the last one was able to duck under its helmet just in the nick of time, but still damaged by the blades. Thought he Bunny was still quite injured, it managed to fire an electrical ring at Dark Boy, stunning him with electricity.

Bunny: 10HP
MetoolB: 20HP (Under Helmet)

Dark Boy.EXE: 90HP [Stunned! -1 action]
Dark Boy knew he was going to get a ZAP!!!! Then Dark Boy, without Trillians command got out his gun. He started using his aimed signature move, Death Vulcan on the remaining viruses. 3 ten damage shots at each virus.

Dark Boy, always use my permission before attacking! And GUARD1! SLOT IN

A shield appeared on Dark Boy's arm and he covered himself in the shield.

.... Dark Boy couldnt speak. He was almost paralyzed.

((WOW VERY SHORT TURN))

Turn Overview:

DEATHVULCAN on Bunny and MetoolB (30x2) (Cursor)
Guards self using Guard1 Chip (60)
-ACTION ZAPPED-