First Battle

Peroba's eyes caught the virii as they appeared in the distance.

"Alan... I'm gonna need some chips."

"Gotcha Perb, seems like we got some swordies and some pulsebats. Hmm... what do you want to go with for this?"

"I think i'm gonna keep it long range for a bit. Send me the shotgun and the two cannons, since we just got one."

"Sounds like a plan. Slotting in chips now."

Peroba turned to face the virii, bringing up his gun blade into firing position. Even as he stared down the blade, it began to twist into the deadly barrel that had meant so many virii's demises. The barrel situated straight in between the two pulse bats. Peroba squinted as he fired. The shell headed straight down it's intended path as Peroba watched it fly. Right before it struck, the shell split and headed towards the two Pulsebats. Even as this happened, the barrel began to morph again, this time into the mortar shaped cannon chip. He brought it up again, this time facing the first Pulsebat. As Peroba pulled the trigger, his hand unleashed the deadly chip. The cannon fired straight and smashed toward the Pulsebat.

"Well, that should be one." Perb commented.

The cannon didn't morph this time as the next chip came. It only reloaded. Peroba felt the weight of the shell enter the cannon as he brought it up one last time. The cannon faced directly at the second, and hopefully, final Pulsebat. The shell pounded out against the cannon as it forced it out at three times the speed of sound. It was barely visible as it hit near the Pulsebat.

"That should finish it." Peroba said.

"Don't be too sure, we still have the Swordies."

"I know, but i will have to take care of that later."

"Ok."

- - - - - -

Summary:
1. Shotgun (50 dmg) > PulsebatA > Spread > PulsebatB
2. Cannon (40 dmg) > PulsebatA
3. Cannon (40 dmg) > PulsebatB

SAs:
Dance of the Lotus Flower: Ready!
Peroba starts off his assault, nailing the first bat, but the second one flies high out of reach. Unamused, the Pulsebat screeches at the navi, sending ultrasonic waves of pain at him before it is deleted by a Cannon shot.
Not knowing what to do with his cannon, Peroba blasts it at a Swordy, who whacks at it, but still takes some of the blast.

SwordyA: 40 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
PulsebatA: DELETED
PulsebatB: 80 HP (High Altitude)

Terrain: 100% Normal

Peroba.exe: 55 HP
Peroba cursed as the he watched the Pulsebat soar into the air.

"Damn, just got to wait for it to come down."

"What do you want me to send now Perb?

"Hmmm... Send me in the Rageclaw."

"Sounds good"

The sound of the chip entering the PET reverberated around Peroba's ears. He looked down to see the chip beginning to form on his arm.

"Ok, here goes."

Peroba sprinted up to the Swordy that was partially damaged. The wind lashed against his eyes as he brought the Rageclaw upon it. He launched himself off of the Swordy's back, flying up towards the Pulsebat. He brought up the Rageclaw, trying to slash at the Pulsebat. He combo'd this with a downward slash with the claw as well. Flying down, Peroba did a backflip and landed. He whipped his head back around in the direction of the virii to see what became of his attacks.

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) ((1/15)) > SwordyA
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) ((2/15)) > PulsebatB
3. Rageclaw (40 dmg) ((3/15)) > PulsebatB
4. Swordplay (free dodge)
Peroba dashed at the Swordy, slicing it clean in half as he propelled himself upward toward the Pulsebat, which headed down, so the navi swiped at nothing really.
On of the Swordies anticipated Peroba's actions and teleported to the spot where he was expected to fall and pointed his sword up. Flailing uselessly in the air did no good for the navi, until he backflipped away from the virus.
The other Swordy, however teleported behind the sword navi, and stabbed the guy in the back, before ripping the blade out with a sickening sound emanating from the motion. Ouch~

SwordyA: DELETED
SwordyB: 60 HP (behind Peroba)
PulsebatB: 80 HP

Peroba.exe: 25 HP [Rageclaw]
Peroba landed with a grimace on his face, clutching at where the Swordy had stabbed him.

"Ouch." He said.

"Perb, i'm gonna jack you out."

"Come on Alan, i can take these guys."

"Not with that stab, you can't. And we need to go somewhere now. So we're leaving."

"Fine." Peroba turned to stare at the virii standing there as he warped back to Alan's PET.
((Hey, Hey, you didn't read the rules pal, you can't escape battle whenever you want.))

Peroba tries to jack out, but can't! The viruses descend upon him once more! The Pulsebat lets out a mighty screech, hitting the sword navi for critical damage!

SwordyB: 60 HP (behind Peroba)

Peroba.exe: 1 HP [Rageclaw]
((whoops sorry. forgot about that))

Peroba glared back up at Alan.

"Alan, jack me out!"

"I can't Perb! You're gonna have to fight your way out of this."

"Damn! I guess i'll have to make due."

Peroba quickly turned around to the Swordy. His Rageclaw spiraled up towards the Swordy. Another quick downward slash followed the attack. Peroba quickly jumped away, trying to dodge any damage.

"Peroba, you've got to be careful. You don't want to die on your first thread do you?"

"I'll try to stay alive. Just stop nagging me."

- - - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > SwordyB
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > SwordyB
*Swordplay (free dodge)
3. Dodge
Peroba finished off the Swordy behind him with relative ease, but the next one teleports in front of him. Luckily, he uses some fancy footwork to avoid the Sword virus' attacks.
Cracks start to appear in the Rageclaw as the Pulsebat flies high into the air.

SwordyB: DELETED
PulsebatB: 80 HP (High Altidude)

Peroba.exe: 1 HP [Rageclaw]
Peroba noticed the crack that began to form in the Rageclaw.

"Damn he said." Peroba ran back in front of the Swordy, aiming at it with a swipe of the claw.

"Alan, it's starting to crack."

"Dang... what do you propose we do?"

"No idea right now."

Peroba followed the swipe with another claw stab at the Swordy, before jumping backwards again. Peroba gripped at his wounds as he jumped. He grimaced.

"Peroba, you need to finish this soon."

"I know, ok?"

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > SwordyC
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > SwordyC
*Swordplay (free dodge)
3. Dodge
Peroba finishes off the Swordy, but at the cost of his Rageclaw, which shatters completely! Oh no! What is he to do?
The Pulsebat descends menacingly from the air, emitting a high pitched screech at the sword navi, who only barely manages to sidestep out of the way.

SwordyC: DELETED

Peroba.exe: 1 HP
Peroba watched in shock as his Rageclaw broke off of his arm.

"Uh... Alan!"

"Dang it! I think it might be time to bust out that sig we've been practicing."

"You may be right Alan. Send me in the Guard1 after though."

Peroba began to run towards the Pulsebat. He leaped off the ground, soaring high into the air. Peroba began to spin, rapid firing at the Pulsebat as he did so. As gravity brought his descent, he became upright over the Pulsebat, whipping his arm around with all of his might. He smashed down upon the Pulsebat.

"Perfect Perb. Sending in the Guard1 chip now."

Peroba jumped back away from the Pulsebat, attempting to sidestep any close attacks. Perb brought his hands up in front of his face. Forming there now was a giant shield that enveloped all of Peroba's body. He held it there to buy him some time to rest.

"Anything else to do Perb?"

"I have no idea Alan."

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Dance of the Lotus Flower (60 dmg) > PulsebatB
2. Dodge
3. Guard1 > PulsebatB

Dance of the Lotus Flower: 2 turns
Peroba performs his signature attack on the Pulsebat, weakening it significantly, and dodges back. The bat screeches, soaring high above in the air as the sword navi throws up a Guard.
Looks like a bit of a stalemate for a while. Maybe you should taunt it into attacking you? That Guard would disappear pretty fast if you don't.

SwordyC: DELETED
PulsebatB: 20 HP (High Altitude)

Peroba.exe: 1 HP [Guard1]