First Battle

Peroba flashed into ACDC Net in a green portal. He slowly strolled out, staring out at his surroundings. Once he decided it was safe, he walked out. He knew there would be some virii, but he just needed to find them.
"Ready Perb?," Alan asked.
"Always am Alan," Peroba responded. He calmed himself with a deep breath and began a steady lope deeper into ACDC Net.

[Battle 1 START!!!!!!!]
((Stats in signature please.))

Peroba goes find some viruses.
And so he does!
Now he must battle!
Who shall prevail?
Let's watch and find out!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
Spooky: 30 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Peroba.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-

((An astounding RP help link and a wizard to reduce signature clutter))
Peroba kept walking as he didn't notice the virii standing in front of him. "PEROBA, pay attention," Alan yelled, "there are virii right in front of you."

Peroba barely looked up. "Oh yeah, i saw them..." he said. "For this, send me in the shotgun first for two Metools, a cannon second, and last, the rageclaw for the spooky, ok?"

"Ok, Perb, sending the chips," he said as he slotted in the three chips, then sat back to watch Peroba work.

He would aim for the Metools first, for they were the strongest opponents, and the rageclaw would last him longer if any opponents could survive the attack. Peroba's eyes turned from the virii to the gun blade on his arm. The light gleamed off of the end of the shotgun barrel that had already formed where the blade usually caught the light. Peroba raised his arm and carefully aimed straight between the two Metools standing in front of him. He fired. The shell sped towards the middle of the Metools before spliting and dashing straight into the middle of the virii. "That should take care of them." Peroba said. Peroba's arm changed once again, and he didn't even have to look to see that a cannon had formed there. The extra weight on his arm told him that. He dashed over to where the other Metool was located and carefully aimed straight at the middle of its body. The cannon's ball was launched out of the mortar shaped gun and flew straight and true towards the third Metool. "One left," said Peroba. A similar blade formed on Peroba's arm, but it was not the gun blade he was used to. A bear claw was located right in his line of sight. Peroba's head gradually turned towards the final virii, hopefully. He leaped over the billowing clouds formed by the other blasts and brought his rageclaw slashing down onto the spooky. He leaped away to examine his handiwork.

"That should take care of them, but stay alert Peroba," Alan warned.

"I couldn't agree with you more Alan," Peroba agreed.

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Shotgun > MetoolA (40 dmg) > Spread > MetoolB (40 dmg)
2. Cannon > MetoolC (40 dmg)
3. Rageclaw > Spooky (40 dmg)
The shotgun hits both desired targets, halving the number of foes in a single hit. The cannon's blast manages to hit the last Met, leaving just the Spooky. Peroba takes a swing at the ghost virus, but the claw meets with air as the Spooky teleports a few feet away.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
Spooky: 30 HP

Peroba stares, alert as the cloud surrounding the battle scene dissipates. None of the virii were still there. He turned to go find more virii as Alan spoke.

"Uh... Perb, the Spooky is still alive... um... yeah..." Peroba turned. There sat (or floated?) the Spooky, still very much alive. Peroba's eye gleamed with hatred for his enemy. He sprinted after the Spooky, wind streaming by this face. The Rageclaw sat on his arm, dragging behind as he prepared to swipe at the Spooky. In one fluid motion, Peroba brought the Rageclaw straight up. He felt the claw rise to where the enemy was located as he struck at the Spooky. The Rageclaw swept at the Spooky, and Peroba quickly spun. The Rageclaw flew with his arm to horizontally swipe at the Spooky. Stopping the spinning with his foot, Peroba brought his arm up. Perb flicked the Spooky in the nose. He jumped back to examine the results of his blade work.

"I enjoyed that..." Peroba smirked.

"Ok... Perb, that's just kind of freaky." Alan grimaced.

"Please, just let me work..."

"Whatever you say Perb, whatever you say..."

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > Spooky
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > Spooky
3. Flick Spooky in the nose (1 dmg)
4. Swordplay (extra dodge)
PEROBA SLASHES AND SLASHES AND FLICKS UNTIL THERE ARE NO MORE VIRUSES!
WINE IS POURED, BLOOD IS SPILT, AND VICTORY SHINES THROUGH THE DAY.
HALLELUJAH!

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
Spooky: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Guard1
"Yes, finally," Peroba screames across ACDC Net. "We WIN!"

"Ok, ok," Alan says, "calm down Peroba. If you're that excited, then go find somemore virii."

"I'll be glad to..." Peroba spoke after walking further into ACDC Net

[Battool 2 START!]
Skipping across the netscape, Peroba seeks out enemies.

Encountering a group of Shrubbies, the navi advances forth.

Scared out of their wits, the plants hide behind some Cannondumbs.

And so, it begins.

-FRONT-
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 50 HP

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP

-BATTLE 2, FIGHT!-
Peroba saw the six enemies sitting in front of him. "What's the plan Alan?" Peroba asked his operator.

"Seems as though we should take out the three in front first." Alan suggested.

"I agree absolutely," Peroba grinned, holding up his Rageclaw in front of his eye, the claw gleaming in the light. "I've got an idea..." Peroba grinned, a smirk forming on his face. The claw dropped from his face, to behind his body. Peroba sprinted to infront of the first canondumb. He smashed the canondumb towards the shrubby hiding behind him, trying to damage both enemies.

"Oh, great idea Peroba!" Alan shouted, fist pumping the air in front of him.

"Told ya." Peroba said as he continued to attack the canondumbs. The wind struck his face as he ran after the second canondumb. The rageclaw swung towards the canondumb, aiming to knock it back as well. The third was to hopefully meet that fate. Peroba ran towards the third canondumb and flung it back towards the shrubby. "Heh heh..." Peroba smirked.

"Good work Peroba." Alan said. "Great strategy."

"I'm smarter than you know of Alan," Peroba said.

"No... you're not... I programmed you Peroba..." Alan said.

"Ok, a minor coincidence." He said.

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw ((4/15)) (40 dmg) > CanondumbA > try to hit into ShrubbyA
2. Rageclaw ((5/15)) (40 dmg) > CanondumbB > try to hit into ShrubbyB
3. Rageclaw ((6/15)) (40 dmg) > CanondumbC > try to hit into ShrubbyC
4. Swordplay (free dodge)
Peroba runs about the frontlines, attempting to knock down the Canodumbs. He succeeds in knocking the first and third ones down, though only the first one strikes the associated Shrubby.

The Shrubby behind the cannon that he hadn't knocked down then pops out for a moment, in order to roll a log at Peroba. He is able to jump over it, using his skill in close range combat. Unfortunately, immediately following this, one of the Canodumbs on the ground fires, and grazes his ankle.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
-FRONT-
CanondumbA: 30 HP [Laying on ground]
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 30 HP [Laying on ground]

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyA: 30 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP

-NAVI-
Peroba.exe: 95 HP

Peroba grunted as the shell skidded across his ankle. "Dang..." He complained. He bent over to look at the injury. "I'm ok... nothing serious" Peroba spoke over his shoulder to Alan.

"Just try to be more cautious next time Perb," Alan said. "You also only hit the first Shrubby," he added.

Peroba raised his eyes from his ankle to see that Alan was correct. Only the first Shrubby was down. "Dang... all that a waste," Perb complained. "I'm gonna need the two gun chips in now Alan, to take care of this trash."

"That will get rid of the Rageclaw. You sure?" Alan cautioned.

Perb was pondering this. If he did choose to go for the gun chips now, he couldn't reuse it until the next battle. But if he didn't, then the other virii would go unchecked. "You're right. I'll keep it for a little longer Alan." Peroba decided.

"Cool. Maybe we should try to knock those Shrubbies down to size." Alan suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Peroba said. He turned to look down at his arm. The claw still sat there, rising and falling with the steady motion of his breathing. He looked at his ankle, at the flesh hanging from his injury. He looked at the enemy, the reason for his suffering. He started to run. Peroba aimed to strike the middle canondumb first, in order to break into the back line. He brought up the Rageclaw as the canondumb came within striking distance. The Rageclaw flew up in a flash of gleaming light. Peroba didn't stop to see what happened to the canondumb. He continued into the back line of Shrubbies. The middle shrubby would be the first to meet his claw. The Rageclaw flew up from his arm at the shrubby. Again, the flash of gleaming light that signified the Rageclaw heading for it's target. The final shrubby was left. This one would fall with more panache from Peroba. As Peroba jumped, his ankle throbbed. He glared at the Shrubby as he flew, to finally be over the last Shrubby. As he found the Shrubby underneath him, he whipped the Rageclaw down unto the Shrubby, or where he thought it would be. For one more time, the gleaming light of the Rageclaw flew by his enemy. Peroba landed with a jolt. His ankle cringed underneath him. His gaze met the sight of all the virii staring back at him. "Damn virii," Peroba cursed.

"PEROBA, no naughty language..." Alan said.

"They hurt me Alan... how can you show compassion for such terrible creatures as virii?"

"It's just one of my loving traits, of which I have so many."

"Yeah, yeah..."

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > CanondumbB
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > ShrubbyB
3. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > ShrubbyC
4. Swordplay (free dodge)
((TURN SUMMARY.))
((OOC: Edited, sorry))
((OOC: Generally you don't put a number next to Free actions like Swordplay, [or I don't at least] just the things that you spend one of your 3 actions doing.))

Peroba ran in, successfully slashing a good chunk out of the Canodumb on his way by.

He then made his way to a Shrubby, which was promptly hacked a bit. As he jumped over the next Shrubby, he was also able to hit it, tough not as full on as he had before. This aerial maneuver, however, did allow him to avoid a log that was rolled at him by the Shrubby he had attacked last time.

Peroba landed on his feet, unharmed this time. He had dealt a good amount of damage this round.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
-FRONT-
CanondumbA: 30 HP [Laying on ground]
CanondumbB: 10 HP
CanondumbC: 30 HP [Laying on ground]

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyB: 10 HP
ShrubbyC: 30 HP

-NAVI-

Peroba watched the jumped log roll away in the distance. "Heh heh," he snickered. "I love aerial combat, and all the profit it gives me."

Alan groaned. "Come on Perb, that was total luck and you know it. You just jumped to look cool, even though no one is around!"

Peroba contemplated this suggestion. "Hmmm... yeah, you're right Alan..." Peroba chuckled. "But i succeeded in looking cool none the less."

"True, true."

"See! I am as awesome as i believe I am."

"Can we just finish busting these virii first?"

"Hmm... oh yeah!" He said. Peroba turned towards the virii. The Rageclaw still sat behind him, laying on his arm. He started to sprint towards the first Canondumb. Peroba jumped, twisting about in the air as he flew. He landed, bringing down his Rageclaw upon where the Canondumb sat.

"One" Peroba said.

The second Canondumb would be next. He skidded off of his foot in a quick change of direction. The Canondumb came into the middle of his view. His pace quickened as he approached the Canondumb. The Rageclaw flew through towards the Canondumb, slicing the air itself as it flew. The Canondumb seemed to have met its fate with the claw.

"Two" Peroba said.

His foot hit the back of the Canondumb and he catapulted himself off of it. The third Canondumb came into his sights as he flipped through the air. He himself seemed weightless as he spun, bringing the claw up to his head, and he brought it down towards the supposed location of the final Canondumb.

"Three" Peroba said.

Peroba jumped away from the field of battle, waiting to see the results of his attack.

- - - - - -

Summary
1. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > CanondumbA
2. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > CanondumbB
3. Rageclaw (40 dmg) > CanondumbC
Free action: Swordplay (dodge)
Peroba runs up to the Cannons and takes them out one by one with his Rageclaw. This leaves the Shrubbies completely exposed and they begin to panic. Only one manages to get its wits about it long enough to fire a log at Peroba, but he dodges the move.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
-FRONT-
CanondumbA: DELETED!
CanondumbB: DELETED!
CanondumbC: DELETED!

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyB: 10 HP
ShrubbyC: 30 HP

-NAVI-

Peroba's Rageclaw started to crack before his eyes.

"Alan, this claw won't last much longer." Peroba said.

"I noticed. I'll send in some new chips." Alan suggested.

"Good idea. Send the shotgun and the cannon. I can take care of it from there."

"Gotcha. Sending the chips now."

Peroba watched as the claw on his arm started to waver, becoming fuzzier and more blurry. One moment it was pure data, and then, the reverse began to happen. A barrel began to form on his arm. The long, bulky, familiar barrel of the shotgun chip. Peroba watched the reflection of his enemies in the shotgun's glint. He raised the gun towards the Shrubbies. The barrel situated perfectly in between two of the Shrubbies. Peroba smirked as he pulled the trigger. The shell speeded straight in between the two virii, and split to head straight into them. "Heh," Peroba grinned.

"Peroba, cannon chip is coming in now." Alan said.

"I see it Alan..." Peroba replied as he watched the shotgun on his arm dissipate just as the Rageclaw had. The shotgun data was never more, but now the cannon began to appear. The mortar shaped cannon, so deadly to Peroba's enemies. He brought it up, aiming towards the last Shrubby. The trigger was pulled, and the shell flew straight towards it's target.

"Well, that should finish it." Peroba said.

"Perfectly." Alan said

- - - - - - -

Summary
1. Shotgun (40 dmg) > ShrubbyA > Spread > ShrubbyB
2. Cannon (40 dmg) > ShrubbyC
3. Dodge
((Shotgun does 50, FYI))

In its terror, one of the Shrubbies hid behind the other, only to be blasted by the shrapnel of the Shotgun while its partner took the full force of the blow. The last Shrubby spits out a log at Peroba in desperation as the navi fires the cannon, both attacks hit nearly at the same time, making Peroba stand on top of the world.

-FRONT-
CanondumbA: DELETED!
CanondumbB: DELETED!
CanondumbC: DELETED!

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED

-NAVI-
Peroba.exe: 85 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Cannon, 240z
"Yesssss..." Peroba said, with a small fist pump.

Alan randomly said, "BAWLIN!"

Peroba turned to stare straight at Alan. "No, jus... just no."

"What..."

"Never again, ok? Never again." Peroba said as he walked away in the distance.

[Batool 3 start]
Peroba walks on and encounters a mediocre groups of viruses on mediocre terrain.

Time to get cracking.

SwordyA: 60 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
PulsebatA: 80 HP
PulsebatB: 80 HP

Peroba.exe: 85 HP

-BATTLE 3, GO-