A Run Through Home!

"Mother..." growled Tetsujin, an aching burn now sitting upon his face. Much contempt burned in his soul as he focused all of his energy into his body. A vicious glow began to surround him body, resembling flickering blue flames kicking off one another as he made a furious bound at the Champu pair, bearing his claws in a second chain of devastating cuts, each aimed to shred his opponents to nothing more than ribbons of data to be blown away in wind. Fueled by all of his rage and spite, his cuts would not miss their targets this time around.

Action1: Attack ChampuA with Rage Claw.
Action2: Attack ChampuA with Rage Claw.
Action3: Attack ChampuB with Rage Claw.

Rageclaw - 40 + Slashing. B Accuracy. [9 Uses Remaining]
Crown totally got there first and beat the Champus, leaving Tetsujin swiping at empty air.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
Spooky: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Crown.exe: 100 HP
Tetsujin.exe: 90 HP

-VICTORY-
Crown Get: 260z
Tetsujin Get: 50z
FXP: 1 Static
"Gah, dammit all!!!" shouted Tetsujin in a fit of rage, slamming his fist into the ground violently, leaving a large hole from the sheer force of the blow. "I can't believe I got hit by one of those. The next set I meet will be mowed like grass."

"So much for you not softening up, Tetsujin..." said Mokujin, enjoying the opportunity to tease Tetsujin a bit for a change. "That knight sure seemed to show you up quite well in killing those virii..."

"You just shut up, Mokujin!" responded the navi, angry enough at his humiliation. "It was a fluke, that's all. A damn fluke. I won't be shown up again!!!"

In an instant, Tetsujin somehow appeared directly in front of Crown, his index finger pointed directly in the face of the armored navi, eyes reddened from his angered sulking.

"Got that?" he said in a lower voice, acting a bit more serious at this point.
"We'll see when the next group of viruses come, Navi. In the meantime, care to tell me your name?" Crown said, meeting Tetsujin's stare through his visor.

James chuckled at his navi and the situation. It seemed like two of the most unlikely people were teaming up, somehow.

"Alright Crown, let's keep looking for Viruses to beat down! The more money we have, the easier we can beat down this cocky bastard!" James said enthusiastically. He found himself getting into this more than he usually did and he didn't go against it.

"If you want to redeem yourself, just go ahead and follow me." Crown turned away from Tetsujin and began walking in search of more viruses, arms at his side.
"When the hell did this become a team run, huh?" shouted Tetsujin to the back of the armored navi. "I'll tell you something now, I work alone, got it? I don't need some freak out of a Spawn comic book holding me back."

"Really now, Tetsujin...?" came Mokujin's voice, in the usual tone: harsh and unforgiving. "From what I see, the only one holding anyone back is you... After taking that hit from that Champu, I'm afraid I can't see you as much of a warrior... Why, if I were in your place, this would never have occurred..."

"Quit playing with me, you douche." yelled Tetsujin at his operator, shaking his fist violently into the air as an apparent means of threat. "You sure as hell know I don't need this... thing to help me out."

"Too bad..." responded Mokujin, crossing his arms as he leaned back against his seat. "You've disappointed me... so your punishment will be to accompany and fight alongside this navi until he jacks out..."

Tetsujin's jaw dropped, eyes widened at the decision that Mokujin.

"Oh, come on!" he cried, thrashing his arms in the air as he tried to weasel his way out of the unpleasant scenario. "This is just plain unfair! Don't I get a different option?"

"Well... there is "that"..." said Mokujin quietly. The very mention of the word seemed to send a chill down the spine of his navi, a sudden trembling evident throughout his body. In a mere instant, the image suddenly shifted to Tetsujin walking alongside Crown, his shocked expression completely transformed into a bright, exaggerated smile.

"Well what are we waiting for, pal!?" he shouted joyously, throwing his arm high into the air to reveal his extended thumb, a light tremble still evident throughout his body. "Time to get this show on the road!!!"
((OMG WTF ROFL. I love that post Mokujin. Oh here, something to watch if you feel like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wucxq9VgupI&feature=related))

VIRUS ATTACK!

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
BeetankA: 50 HP
BeetankB: 50 HP

Crown.exe: 100 HP
Tetsujin.exe: 90 HP

-BATTLE 2, GO!-
"When the hell did this become a team run, huh? I'll tell you something now, I work alone, got it? I don't need some freak out of a Spawn comic book holding me back."
"Well what are we waiting for, pal!? Time to get this show on the road!!!"

The sudden change in tone was very strange: The Navi used to be prideful, loud, and very rude. But in almost no time he had become...cheerful? No, Crown could tell it was very fake. In Crown's peripheral vision he saw Tetsujin flashing a thumbs up gesture and very faint tremble. Crown felt like commenting, but it was apparent that it would have to wait, at least for a moment longer.

They were surrounded by five viruses, all of the same family. He had fought the purple-headed tanks before, but the the different colored ones. A quick scan showed that the smaller group of tanks had less health than the Kabutanks.

James and Crown reached the same idea at the same time. Slotting in the RageClaw chip, James sent the data to Crown.

With a burst of speed, Crown ended up face to face with one of the Beetanks just as the RageClaw chip formed on both of his hands into a pair of cat claws. With his new hands, he neatly puntured the Beetank with a very fast jabbing motion. Jumping back from the first Beetank, he threw his left arm out and with it, detached the cat claw from his hand, launching the metal implement like a missile at the (fortunately) nearby Beetank.

Action: Glory
Action: RageClaw [40 + 20] to BeetankA
Action: RageClaw [40 + 20] to BeetankB
Tetsujin wasted no time in breaking away from his "buddy", dashing at full sprint toward the Kabutanks ahead of him, his wide grin appearing upon his face once more, eyes wide with excitement. The trembling of fear in his body had left completely, as though he had forgotten about what had transpired in his conversation with Mokujin.

He knew only one thing, now: the joy of the fight. And oh would he savor it.

Mokujin inserted a shotgun chip into the chip slot of his PET, followed by the Rage Claw chip. He knew Tetsujin's tactic without speaking a word.

The navi and operator shared one common dislike in the world of combat: guns. In detest of the use of guns, Tetsujin used the energy of the shotgun chip in a different, more interesting manner; something he called "One Badass Blow".

With great speed and intensity, Tetsujin would circle the group of virii until a pair were perfectly lined up from his position, one behind the other. Converging all of the energy from the shotgun chip into his fist, Tetsujin then charged, swinging his fist full-force directly at the Kabutank in front of him. The attack's landing would be exactly as it would be had he fired a shotgun: an powerful explosion behind it that would damage the other virus equally.

Regardless of whether or not his fist connected with its target, Tetsujin would follow up with an assault with his rage claws, attacking each virus with a deadly, arcing slash, aimed to travel cleanly across the eyes, and through the cannon-like nose of the virii.

Action1: Attack Kabutank A with Shotgun, with Kabutank B behind it.
Action2: Attack Kabutank A with Rage Claw.
Action3: Attack Kabutank B with Rage Claw.

Shotgun - 50 + Spread1 A
Rageclaw - 40 + Slashing B [13 Uses Remain]
le bump
(GAAAAAAAAAAAAHBUMP)
(Dude, wait, people actually interacting outside of battle?
This is UNHEARD OF. You guys may be paving the way to a breakthrough, or something!
XD
On another note, sorry I didn't see this sooner. Mokujin, please include damages. Kamikaze, include what the sig does. Saves us a little effort, when looking at your summaries.)

Led on by competition, the two navis manage to take out many of the tanks. ALL FALL TO THE GREAT CONQUERORS. Except for the second Kabutank, who managed to avoid deletion by remaining out of the Shotgun's spread range.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: 40 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED

Crown.exe: 100 HP <Rageclaw>
Tetsujin.exe: 90 HP <Rageclaw>
Appearing gradually at great speed, both Spiral Frames appeared behind Crown. They circled him once and collided together, phasing out of existence for a moment. A second passed and a large object appeared, the King's Javelin. With a point of his finger, the monstroud Javelin righted itself horizontally and pointed towards the Kabutank that remained untouched. With a push of his mind, Crown fired the Javelin like a missile at the bug-like tank. In a twist of humor, or perhaps knowledge gleaned from his scuffle with Tetsujin, Crown jumped and surfed on the Javelin towards his opponent.

Jumping off before he hit, Crown came down hard on the Kabutank with the claw attached to his right hand.

Action: Charge for King's Javelin
Action: King's Javelin to Kabutank C. [60]
Action: RageClaw Slash to Kabutank C. [40]
A wide smirk traveled across Tetsujin's face as the numbers of his opponents fell, the grounds of the battle shifting into the favor of his side in a rather short exchange of blows.

His heart filled with great joy, his clawed hand found itself extended toward the Kabutank he had damaged mere moments ago, fingers spread as his body shifted into an offensive stance, poised and ready for a second assault. In a flash, he charged, his right hand leading his body toward his target, making his devious grin clear as he assumed a furious chain of blows; a rapid combination of brutal, ravenous slashes with his clawed hands and powerful kicks of every sort, sure to rid himself of this nuisance he dared to call an opponent.

Action1: Attack Kabutank B with Rage Claw. [40]
Action2: Attack Kabutank B with Rage Claw. [40]
Action3: Attack Kabutank B with Rage Claw. [40]
Crown slams his Javelin into the Kabutank, while Tetsujin beats up another one, the maniac.
The knight-ish navi then proceeds to swipe at the remaining Kabutank, and...
hits, shredding the thing to bits.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: OVERKILLED
KabutankC: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED

Crown.exe: 100 HP <Rageclaw>
Tetsujin.exe: 90 HP <Rageclaw>

-VICTORY-
Crown Get: LilBomb
Tetsujin Get: LilBomb
FXP: 1
(Err...I attacked Kabutank C not B? :x )
((Fixed))
The RageClaws that adorned Crown's hands detached, shrunk and disappeared into his gloves like sticks into quagmire, not completely gone, but always around. The Javelin that had slammed into the Virus Bomber broke in half, then elongated themselves back into the Spiral Frames.

The thought that had been bugging him since Crown had noticed the vested navi's sudden change in attitude came spilling out. "So, Navi. Why the sudden change in attitude...? Before this, I'd say you disliked me completely. But something happened, and now we're friends?" Incredulity and curiosity flavored Crown's words. For something or someone to cause the loud, braggish navi to have a sudden change in attitude was not only amazing, but also very strange.

Meanwhile, James stood up and spoke to his navi through the private comm line. One reason was that it was pretty much private, the second was that Crown never released the block on James' PET's comm capabilities. "Hey, Crown. Since I have some extra money, I'm gonna head over to SciLabs and pick up some upgrades. You can hold out, right?"

Switching to the private line, Crown agreed with James before quickly switching back to the public one. Crown let the silence fill in the air before he asked Tetsujin another question.

"What is your name? I would prefer to not call you Navi every time I speak to you."
((Oh yeah, added FXP too. XD))
"Let's just say it's... in my favor to cooperate with you." said Tetsujin, a light chuckle slipping through his teeth as rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "...though working in groups cramps the hell out of my style." He shook his fist high into the air, turning his attention in a random direction above him, fury burning deep within his eyes.

"In any case, the name's Tetsujin." said the navi, briskly turning himself to speak to crown eye to eye. His grin never seemed to leave his face, a warm strength emanating from his expression, whilst subsequently carrying a confident demeanor, free of fear or concern for the future. Gently, he extended his arm forward, his hand forming a fist in Crown's direction. "Since we'll be working together for a while, may as well get along for the time being. Put er' there, pal."

Tetsujin didn't see it, but Crown looked at the fist for a moment in complete mystery. A full two seconds passed before the navi knew what to do. And he did it well.

He gave that foo' some mad props (?). Or at least he mimiced what Tetsujin did, making contact with Tetsujin's fist with his own. "Pleased to see we can agree. By the way, my name is Crown"

"Well, shall we get going then?" Crown said to Tetsujin, retracting his fist.