A Run Through Home!

James checked the clock when he returned home with his MiniBomb Chip. It would be several hours before his parents went home. With a distinct lack of other things to do, James decided to jack into his local Net Area of ACDC, noting that while his last run in SciLabs was moderately successful, the entire ordeal took too long and almost left him back to square one.

So he decided to try simpler ground.

"Hey, Crown."

"Yes?"

"Wanna go for another round of Virus Busting?"

Crown sighed a very audible sigh. "Lord James, You've seen how I did in SciLabs. True, I did well, but it was a very uphill battle. If you insist, I will go, but..."

James chuckled to himself. "Don't worry, Crown. We're going to stay in ACDC. You're not going back to SciLabs until I get us some more chips. Or until I feel like it."

Crown warped onto the ACDC Net area and began floating around like he almost always did, looking to pick a fight with a pack of viruses. Meanwhile, James leaned back on two legs of his chair.
Bump.
((You know, technically, you're supposed to make a REAL WORLD post that says you're jacking in before posting into the Normal Net.))
((But let's hand you something to deal with, shall we?))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Crown.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1, ENGAGE!-
In a seizure-inducing array of flashing light, data began its formation at the entry point, piecing itself together into a navi's form. Beginning at the feet, it was in less than a second that the complete form of a young man would become evident.

Of course, if it were not for his bare chest and muscular physique, this "young man" would easily be mistaken for a woman.

"FINALLY!" he shouted, his loud voice echoing expanding itself throughout the network as he embellished himself in his freedom. "Took you long enough to send me back here."

Shifting his view in every direction possible, Tetsujin searched eagerly for some action to dive into. He didn't care what it was; as long as it was something.

And then, it caught his eye. The best damn thing that Tetsujin had ever seen on the net.

"Holy shit." he shouted in surprise, as the navi known as "Crown.exe" caught his eye. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What the hell is that thing supposed to be!? I didn't know that there was aluminum data in the net!!!"

"What...?" said Mokujin, expecting the usual stupidity of Tetsujin's actions.

"No man, I'm serious. There's some dumbass navi trying to pull off some kind of cosplay or something." said Tetsujin, his voice even louder than before, as though he wanted the navi he was talking about to hear him. "It's the stupidest look I've ever seen. It's like some retard with paralyzed fingers tried to draw a knight left-handed... or something like that."

Mokujin said nothing, uninterested in the subject of whatever Tetsujin was talking about.

"What a time to jack in..." he thought to himself silently.

Finally taking notice of the virii that were in the vicinity, Tetsujin immediately sprang into action.

"Hell yeah!" he shouted abruptly, excited by the situation that had been handed to him. "Gimme that that rage claw chip so I can rend some data already!"

Mokujin silently complied, interested in seeing how much stronger Tetsujin had become. Taking hold of the Rage Claw battle chip, he slid it into the chip slot of his PET.

He focused his energy, circulating it throughout his body so that his strength would be at the utmost. Then, he charged, the chip data sent by Mokujin surrounding his hands in the form of a pair of claws. Bearing them violently, he closed in on the Metool group in a vicious torrent of slashes, with expectation of each slash being a killing blow.

Action1: Rage Claw on MetoolA
Action2: Rage Claw on MetoolB
Action3: Rage Claw on MetoolC

Rageclaw - 40 + Slashing. B Accuracy.
((...))
((Might want to elaborate and put some battling while mocking Crown before I kick you out.))
((Post again when edited.))
(You posted while I was writing... How unfair... Edited...)
Crown spotted the Metools and was about to attack with the King's Javelin but... Someone butted in. Moreover, the strange Navi insulted both Crown and his NetOp. Of course, James didn't hear the affront to his Navi, but Crown sure did. Letting the insult wash over him as if it were nothing, he spoke to the Navi that had taken his prey.

"Who are you to insult me, Navi? Identify yourself."

"I wonder if he is an enemy or an ally..." Crown thought to himself. The Spiral Frames that he used as his weapon continued spinning behind him lazily in opposite directions, one clockwise, one counterclockwise, Crown not having finishing the process of combining them and being too cautios to dismiss them.
(Did you get permission from Kamikaze before doing this?
I'm assuming so, considering he didn't post saying GTFO.)

Tetsujin takes out the enemies. And the reward. Greedy little...
Then again, Crown didn't do much of anything.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Tetsujin.exe: 100 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Crown: LOL, NO
Tetsujin: 150z
(Of course...)

"Ugh... more small fry? Is nothing on the net strong anymore?" he shouted, heavily disappointed in his quarry. "YOU SEE THAT, MOKU-BITCH!? I OWNED THOSE WIMPS LIKE NOTHING ELSE!!!"

"Good... you haven't softened up at all..." said Mokujin, pleased by the results of his navi's work. "Though, I must say that a few Metools aren't much of a gauge to your strength..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." mumbled Tetsujin, already irritated enough by his being berated. "I'll be kicking some more ass soon enough. Just wait and see.

He took a moment to admire his claw weapons; it was the first time he had ever used them, but already he had taken a shine to them. In a burst of blue and white, he dismissed their data, once more revealing his human hands hidden beneath them.

"In any case..." started the navi, turning toward Crown.exe, his hand on the back of his neck, a small cracking noise audible. "I suggest you find yourself a better costume, bud. You look like a retarded cosplayer's dream! What, do you have a toddler for an operator or something? The shit people come up with these days..."

Tetsujin's hysterical laughter filled the relatively empty area. He had become more and more amused by the situation. His first trip to the net in a long time was already off to a great start.
Crown knew what the cracking noise was. Derisive laughter was the only thing it could be. His guess was confirmed as the vested navi started laughing hysterically. The next few seconds became a blur for Crown, he didn't know what he did or what came over him...

"Hey, Crown! Watch what the hell you're doing!" James shouted over a personal channel to his NetNavi, snapping his Navi out of his rage induced fury.

Crown realized with a start that he launched the monstrous Javelin towards Tetsujin, stopping it only an arm's length from the laughing Navi.

"I apologize, my Lord. I shouldn't have done that." Crown said through a private channel with James, his voice tinged with regret. "But, that Navi was-"

James cut off his Navi by shutting off the com channel. A video screen of him appeared on the net, looking pretty pissed at Tetsujin. "Hey, vest guy. Why don't you try looking at yourself in the mirror! You look kinda ridiculous too!"
Tetsujin continued his onslaught of laughter for a few more moments, calming himself as he stopped to catch his breath. He turned his attention to the image of Crown's operator, his confident grin sitting as strong as ever as responded to the comebacks of the operator.

"Finally, the owner of this 'fine piece of work' makes an appearance. I should feel graced, shouldn't I?" he said, his left fist resting against his hip as he brushed his long bangs out of his face with his right hand. "It's safe to assume that the appearance of your navi isn't based off of your ugly mug; I guess you must've chosen of your used diapers, instead. Not that you look much better than that, of course. HEY! Looks like you're the perfect duo!"

With those words, his laughter resumed, somehow amused by his own twisted sense of humor; clearly his thick skull would be harder to penetrate than an A-rank firewall.
He went too far.

"You... I will kill you for dishonoring both of us. The likes of you do not deserve to live beyond today!"

Crown brought up his forearm and the Javelin he had stopped from attacking Tetsujin resumed on it's course as if it had never been stopped dead in it's tracks, if anything, it picked up ridiculous speed. A mix of pride and rage welled up within the helmeted Navi. He would take every part of it as his strength, his power. A rational thought crossed Crown's mind. He waited to see what that navi would do with the pair of RageClaws he had on his hands. He probably would attack with everything he had...and Crown would be there to dodge it.

Meanwhile, Crown used part of his innate connection with James' PET and forcefully closed James' open window, only leaving the private comm channel as a means of communications between the two.

James cursed to himself and his navi out loud. "Crown, you bastard! Quit this stupid shit already god dammit! Do you always have to get so hot headed over stupid insults?! For fuck's sake you even had to close the damn window!"

Now both James and his navi were angry. Navis do indeed take after their operators...most of the time.
"Now THIS is what I'm talkin' about!!!" yelled Tetsujin as the Javelin approached mere milliseconds away, his eager grin expressive of his excitment. "Bring it on, shitbag!!!"

The next took place in the blink of an eye. The image almost instantly shifted itself to a new view; Tetsujin's grin remained, his left arm raised in the air. Focus upon his hand revealed a white-silver gauntlet, its back pressed forcefully against the Javelin's end. He had hit the Javelin away with all of his force, having formed a gauntlet with Itama at the last second in order to protect himself. At the same time, he would swing his right leg in a wide arc, revealing another creation of the Itama: Greaves of the same hew and design as the gauntlet on his hand, clearly another creation of the Itama. The target of the kick was the vulnerable arm that had been extended in the thrust, advantageous in its own right, but at the same time, a feint. A successful dodge or defense against it would only lead to Tetsujin instantaneously shifting his weight into a powerful roundhouse with his left leg, that would likely connect with his assailant's head.

Mokujin did nothing to ease the situation; to intervene in any clash was of little interest to him, even if it did involve his own navi. And besides, this was a good opportunity to see just how far along Tetsujin had really been since last time. Of course should the possibility of Tetsujin's death come to play... he would consider otherwise.
Crown snapped his arm down and jumped back to avoid the first kick. The second roundhouse kick was blocked by one of his giant Spiral Frames which by Crown's direction had blocked Tetsujin's leg by doing the same thing he did to the Javelin, meeting it head on with equal force. The other Frame flew at his other leg in an attempt to bring him down.

A globe of light grew on Crown's finger. First small, it rapidly expanded to a large size and with a small nudge from it's owner, it fired itself at Tetsujin.

James threw up his arms. If his navi wanted to be as stubborn as a bull and get the crap beaten out of him, then fine, he could go get himself pulverized if he wanted to. Bastard.
"The hell's with those damn things?" thought Tetsujin as his left leg connected with Crown's spiral frame. "Seems like they're not just a decoration... so that means..."

With a quick push of his left leg, Tetsujin used the spiral frame that had stopped it to drive himself into the air; if it could support the force of his kick, there was little doubt that it could support his weight as well. As a result, Crown's other frame, which had targeted his grounded leg, swept through thin air beneath him.

As he rose above the spiral frame, Tetsujin put all of his body's weight into a back-flip. With the collective centrifugal force of his flip, he performed a powerful sphere-shot kick, driving the spiral frame in the direction of the ball of energy that had been fired at him with great speed.

"Goal..." he said aloud, enjoying every moment of this little brawl they had ensued.
The two attacks collided, bearing smoke.
Tetsujin and Crown then sense something deadly come at them and they both dodge out of the way, the shot carries on, exploding behind them.
They turn to face...
viruses.

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
Spooky: 30 HP

Tetsujin.exe: 100 HP

-READY TO RUMBLE?-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-
"Champu...Some sort of stationary cannon, and a ghost..."

Before anything, Crown retreived both Frames and let them float behind him. For now, he wouldn't need to use them. Crown opened the private comm channel with James. "My Lord, we have a virus battle on our hands. Could you give me the Shotgun and Cannon chips?"

If Crown were still engaged in fighting that asshole of a Navi, James would have declined instantly and told Crown to do it himself, but this was a virus battle, and at this point in time, Viruses were far more of a problem than some overblown Navi.

Slotting in the Shotgun first, and the Cannon second, James trusted his navi knew what to do with them. In fact, James knew what his Navi was goig to do.

Crown put both of his chips to good use. Taking careful aim, he fired a volley of pellet shots with the Shotgun, taking care to compensate for his distance from the immobile cannons. Dropping the spent Shotgun, his arm morphed into a Cannon which he fired at the ghostlike virus, hoping the shot wouldn't pass through it. He kept an eye on the Champu, it was possible that they would go after the vested Navi, but they were viruses and he could never be too sure...

Action: Shotgun to Canodumb A, Spread to Canodumb B. [50 DMG]
Action: Cannon at Spooky. [40]
Action: Prep dodge.
"Interrupting my fun, are you?" shouted Tetsujin at the group of virii, somewhat irritated by their sudden appearance. "No matter, I'll tear you apart, just like was about to do with this guy."

He dismissed the current form of Itama, gauntlets and greaves vanishing instantly in a beam of light. Data formed around his hands as Rage Claws appeared in his grasp once more, his grin forming once again as he poised himself for combat.

"Don't be brash, this time, Tetsujin..." said Mokujin, keeping a keen view of the situation at hand. "Be prepared for anything..."

"Yeah, yeah..." responded the navi, cracking his neck as he knelt his body downward in a pouncing position. "I'll make this quick. Just don't you get in my way, fugly."

And with those words, he charged with a single bound, aimed toward the pair of Champus. Wannabe fighters deserved to go down first, and they would go down after being cut into ribbons.

The first would have two strokes aimed at it, a vivid chain of fluid swings going down the center of his face, then straight across. The second would be targeted by a slash across the face, the force following the motion of the second slash that had targeted the first.

Action1: Attack ChampuA with Rage Claw.
Action2: Attack ChampuA with Rage Claw.
Action3: Attack ChampuB with Rage Claw.

Rageclaw - 40 + Slashing. B Accuracy. [12 Uses Remaining]
Crown wipes out the Cannondumbs and the Spooky with some swift firearm action. Testujin goes up close and attacks...
But gets hit instead! The first fist blocking the Rageclaw swipe and the other nailing Tetsujin in the chin. The Iron Man grumbles, swiping again at the viruses, dealing some damage, but not enough to defeat them. The second Champu attacks Crown, but he was prepared and the navi dodges out of the way.

ChampuA: 20 HP
ChampuB: 20 HP
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
Spooky: DELETED

Tetsujin.exe: 90 HP [Rageclaw]
"Go, go, go, Crown! Screw that asshole and kill those viruses yourself!" James shouted, edging on his Navi. He had gotten out of his chair for what seemed to be no apparent reason.

Crown silently complied. This time without chips to aid him, he set on destroying both Champu, and at the same time, he'd try something different. Using his earlier rage as a focus, he drew power from nowhere and directed it to his hands. Energy collected around them, and instead of discharging it as a sphere, he raised both hands and made an auditory snap of his finger with both hands. In an instant, white energy pooled around the area where his thumb and middle finger met and lanced forward as thin, twin beams of light. They streaked through the air, leaving trails of light while heading towards the head area of both Champu.

Action: Glory.
Action: Royal Light (Beam form!) [28] at ChampuA
Action: Royal Light (Beam form!) [28] at ChampuB