Training... some more

"Ouch! I have to finish this quick, but how?" Houndman took a deep breath,"I'll have to go offensive. No I can't. Wait I got it."

"Talking to yourself?" Quentin said.

"Shush. Just send in my heatshot." Houndman said.

"Whatever." Quentin sighed.

Houndman grabbed the gun tightly. He then shot at one of the navis. He sidestepped to the right and got on one knee.

"Send in my guard. Hurry this hurts." Houndman said.

"Alright." Quentin said and put in the chip.

Houndman grasped the shield and turned until he could see all of the navis. He dug the shield into the ground and watched every movement. Slowly digging his foot into the ground he got ready for an attack.

Actions:
1.Heatshot-40-Fire-BunnyA
2.Guard1
Houndman deleted the VIRUS with some flames, then put up a shield, which was attacked by a Spooky, who got hit back. He was then hit by another Spooky.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: 50 HP
BandcoonA: DELETED
BandcoonB: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Houndman.exe: 35 HP
"Alright, this time I will have to make it count. Send me in the rageclaw." Houndman said.

"Okay, be careful." Quentin said.

"Don't worry man, this should go well." Houndman said as the claw appeared in his hand. He ran forward and jumped towards one of the viri. On his way down he stabbed at one of the viri. He spun quickly and took a slash at the back of the viri. Houndman did a couple back flips and landed flat on his feet."That might have done it for one. Let's just hope for the best." He got ready for a movement of a viri.

Actions:
1.Rageclaw-40-BandcoonB
2.Rageclaw-40-BandcoonB
3.Dodge
Quentin sends the chip and...
the Bandcoon intercepts it! Giving itself a weaker version of the chip, but Houndman, undecided on his initial plan of attack, get a whack in the face from his designated target. A bunny attempts to zap Houndman afterwards, but he dodges.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: 50 HP
BandcoonA: DELETED
BandcoonB: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Houndman.exe: 25 HP