Bust some Virus

Laser Knight teleports to the network, and appears to be on a lookout for some viruses.

"Be careful, Laser Knight. Some viruses might come and Ambush on you."

Laser Knight Laughs "Like that's going to happen. They must be smarter if they want to Ambush me" And then starts patrolling.
((Remember to state what battle number you are on. And put your navicust, chip folder, HP, and sig attacks in your signature.))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Laser_Knight.exe: 100 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-

((Also, remember that you cannot autohit. Meaning you cannot say, "Laser Knight takes his sword and slashes the Metool, making a scar mark." You can say, "Laser Knight takes his sword and cuts at the virus, attempting to deal some damage." Ok? Most other stuff you need is in Suggestions & Questions.))
(Alright, but How do I state what Battle Number I am on?)

"Here He comes, Laser Knight. Get em!" Erkor said as he plays his Rock Music on his Boom Box.

Erkor slots-in the Cannon Battlechip, having Laser Knight Arm-Morph into a Cannon "Take this!" Laser Knight fired one shot at MetoolA, then Laser Knight Arm-Morphed left arm to a Laser Cannon and fired a Light Green Laser Beam at MetoolC, last he fired one weak Laser Bolt at MetoolB.

1. Cannon - MetoolA(50)
2. Laser Cannon - MetoolC(60)
3. Laser Bolter - MetoolB(1)

(P.S. Laser Knight doesn't have a sword btw,)
((Cannon does 40 DMG. Our standard newbie Navicust comes with one Undershirt, ATK +1, RPD +1, and CHG +1. Our damage equation for the buster is (Attack*Rapid*2) For you that is (2*2*2)=8. More can be found here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...showtopic=124))

Laser Knight deletes one virus, but his signature attack misses the Metool, who moved out of the way. He then fires another attack at the other Metool, damaging it. A Metool attacks, and hits.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 32 HP

Laser_Knight.exe: 90 HP
"Shotgun should finish off MetoolB"

Erkor slots in the Shotgun Battlechip, then Laser Knight Arm-Morphs into a Shotgun "You're mine!" Laser Knight taunted then fired his Shotgun at Metool B, then Laser Knight shot two Laser Bolts from his Buster Gun at Metool C while Strafing around the target.

1. Shotgun - MetoolB(50)
2. Laser Bolter - MetoolC(8)
3. Dodge
((Ok, first off, if you've JUST STARTED, you start out with 0 zenny.))
The shotgun attack destroys the Metool, and Laser Knight hits with his other attack. He then dodges a shockwave coming from the Metool.

MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 24 HP

Erkor slot in the Rage Claw Battle chip, then Laser Knight arm-morphs into a Rage claw. Laser Knight leaped at MetoolC and thrusted his Rage Claw at the foe, then leaped sideways to avoid shockwave.

1. RageClaw - MetoolC(40)
2. Dodge
The Metool dies.

MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z

((Congratulations! You've successfully completed your first virus battle. So, something to keep in mind is to post what battle number you're on in OoC or Out of Character Brackets like I'm doing now. So since you've just finished Battle 1, the next time you bust you ask for Battle 2 and so on until you decide to jack out. Every time you jack out your battle count resets. Happy busting.))
"Okay, that's a good Busting, time to jack out"

"Alright! It always feels like a warm-up."

Erkor jacks Laser Knight out.