Prove Me Wrong!

Empress's retreat from Scilab earlier was quick. She hadn't even given herself time to even see if the data she was looking for was in her grasp, but that was only because she had a taste of something in her mouth bitterly after seeing herself suffer trying to protect some naïve navi...failure. She had folded her arms carrying the bitter doll like expression that was cold and empty. Her foot almost grind into the panel beneath her right boot's heel to the point where the surface shaved to expose "0's" and "1's" beneath.

"Still frustrated are we? It's your own fault as we now." Empress had sharpened her empty glare in the cyber space in front of her. "Well...that's most likely because that bystander would've cost us a great deal of questioning and even hinted out invasion that night if he would've caught on. How would that NetOp react?" Empress had asked trying to make a point, but alas, she failed once again.

"If that NetOp would've noticed that we were invaders, then I would've taken care of him myself, you know I can Empress..." Keera stated lifting her right arm as it was connected with a multitude of wires and surging data coming to and fro the operator to the chair she sat in. "I'd crushed out guess with ease..." she had stated with a smile of amusement at her artificial arm.

"Perhaps...but wouldn't a murder within the vicinity cause a multitude of questions to be asked?" the girl went on to ask trying to get her point across. At least at this time, Keera's face had shown a smile at how correct she was. Empress had made a point for once.

"Fine Empress...we'll see how valuable you are on your own. Let's try a virus busting gauntlet. Maybe you can prove me wrong that you aren't so careless." Keera had noted as the gothic themed navi had slowly turned folding her arms and awaited the approaching viruses to close in on her position.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP
MetoolE: 40 HP

Empress.exe: 100 HP

-I'LL GET TO KILLING POKEMON LATER!-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-
Empress had stared off to the viruses as she had stayed silent for a while. Her mind focused solely on the task at hand, as well as the words of her NetOp mentioned earlier before jacking in. If she were to prove she could manage with each other's belief within each other, she could demonstrate their power in friendship, rather than the subordinate, servant, clause of their relationship.

"Well..." Keera muttered causing Empress to lift her right hand to reveal a small pyro ball of fire. She had aimed her palm's blast as she waited for the mettaur to move into formation. She had made a swift movement as she had aimed for a metatool as well as one angled behind that firing a heatshot so that the spread would annihilate two annihilate two of her problems at once.

"One..." Empress uttered as she had cast her arm back and then recast it forward opening her palm to show the flame had been replaced by a simple large opening in her hand. She had aimed her blast once again as the next metatool got into place and she let out a focused blast of her shotgun to let it hit the metatool again and to let the spread shot another behind it if she was lucky enough.

"Two..." she uttered once again as she had saw the debris of cyber data cloud the area around the virii like smoke from an after shock of explosions. She could barely see the last virii, so she had loaded her next chip from Keera's memory file once again. This time it was the defensive-offensive chip, Guard1 as she had awaited an attack from the last virii.
-------------------------
Attacks & Chips Used:

Action 1 - Heatshot @ MetatoolA (+ Back Spread @ MetatoolB) - 40 Damage

Action 2 - Shotgun @ MetatoolC (+ Back Spread @ MetatoolD) - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Guard1 - Block One Attack (+ Reflect 60 Damage)
Empress eliminates the viruses with bullets and fire, ooh, and reflections too.

MetoolA: BALEETED
MetoolB: BALEETED
MetoolC: BALEETED
MetoolD: BALEETED
MetoolE: BALEETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 400z
Empress nodded in success as she had awaited the next horde of virii. Being the person she was, Keera didn't admit things too well. She had narrowd her eyes as she reloaded the chip data processing through her head as she had stared on."Don't get too full of yourself..." The netop advised as she had taken her right arm of her seat and recharged the battlechip data that was preloaded in memory file.

"Since when do I ever let my carelessness cause a hinderance?" Empress asked not even thinking before she asked as she had gritted her teeth rmemebering that navi from last night's operation. "Damn..." she had muttered remembered how that navi had caused her to raise her obstacle just to give him a chance to eascape a bubble attack. Keera proven her point, once again, victorious in reasoning and Empress failed to up hold her own words.

"This doesn't hinder my morale to win this guntlet Madam Keera." Empress had instructed as she had lifted her hands revealing her palms raedy for the next virii attack. Keera was silent as she had placed the two fingers of her left hand upon her forehead and focused her mind as she readied herself to process battle chips using her neural system response again.

More Viruses

CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
Bandcoon: 50 HP

-ROUND 2-
-FIGHT!-
Empress had acted quickly as the next horde of viruses arrived. Her first battlechip loaded as she presented her hand forward once again as a Pyro flame had sat in her hand. She sat in patience for the opportune moment for the shrubby virus to get into formation so she would be able to use her first chip. "Heatshot..." she muttered as the small pyro ball in mid suspension from her hand had turn into a blast of a fire as it traveled down the panels and aimed to strike it's target.

As the explosive impact had made a blast, Empress had already gracefully moved into her next position as her hand had already changed again ready to blind side the bandcoon seeing it as a potential threat seeing it was still active, but then again, the next thought that came to mind for Empress was not any more. Her palm lifted to reveal the black opening in her hand that was like the barrel of a gun imbedded in her palm for that moment as the battle chip loaded. She had thrust forward delivering a shotgun to the virii and aimed for the Shrubby in close range to shut them down all together.

The explosive debris caused an uproar as Empress had moved out of range of all the Canodumb. She had got all of them in site as she had simply watched them while bringing her hands up once again. As a gale force exerted from her body, her heels had pressed against the area's terrain and a collaboration of data had collected forming her monolith right in front of her.
-----------------------------------

Attacks & Chips Used:

Action 1 - Heatshot @ ShrubyA (+ Back Spread @ ShrubyB) - 40 Damage (x2 damage for weakness)

Action 2 - Shotgun @ Bandcoon (+ Back Spread @ ShrubyC) - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Monolith of the Queen (Barricade - Null 60 Damage worth of attacks)
Stuff blows up and happens.

CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
Bandcoon: DELETED

Monolith: 60 HP
Empress had raised her palms as she had placed them on the Monolith She was using as a ground. She had coursed her palms forward as she shattered the monolith into pieces and followed it up by making the shards pummel the distant Canodumb as the pieces had flew like destructive daggers. She had smiled in amusement after using her destruction attack. It wasn't common, then again, Empress only smiled when she did this kind of stuff.

The navi pointed her finger into the air as a Ringlog appeared dropping in front of her as it materialized. She had taken her boot as she sat it along the logs topside and then forced it forward as it had rolled down the area coursing as it tumbled on it's left and right flank bolting towards the next canodumb like an avalanching piece of wood.

Empress had rushed forward at the last canodumb. She looked right into the barrel sensing it start to lock onto it's target, which was her in it's sight. She had took her right boot placing it forward to go into a skid as she had thrust her right arm up to present her materializing Guard1 shield to deflect the attack back to the Canodumb aiming to guard against the damage while hoping to take care of her last obstacle.
----------------------------------------
Attacks & Chips Used:

Action 1 - Destruction @ CanodumbA (Damage Equal to Monolith Base HP)- 60 Damage

Action 2 - Ringlog1 @ CanodumbB - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Guard1 - Protect Against One Attack (+ Reflect 60 Damage)
Done.

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
Bandcoon: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Ringlog1, 300z
Empress had retrieved the Chip Data as well as the Zenny Data sending it both to her NetOp. "Quite well...but how long will you last?" Keera's cold words had asked as she had took the empty chip and downloaded the data. She then took the chip as she loaded it into her PET. She winced feeling the sharp tingle go through her body that was like a bee stinging her from the inside of her head as she felt the chip data become added to her program's library.

"Madam...I wonder how long you will last living in your state. It can only be for so long that this program within your body ages and starts to have malfunctions. Even technology ages and come to an end." Empress pointed out as she had folded her arms waiting for the incoming horde of virii.

Keera only chuckled at her navi's statement. She was amused by the words as she had allowed a smile to come across her black lipstick coated lips. "How foolish Empress...you forgot to point out how technology evolves." she had said with sheer confidence and lack of fault. "As long as technology evolves...I will evolve, even if the remaining parts of me that are flesh and blood fault, hinder, and die...I will always have the possibility to have my spirit live on as a ghost in the machine."

Empress had stared off in the distance as the virii became close and visible. She had lifted both of her hands to reveal her palms as she readied for action. She didn't give Keera's words much thought. She only had let her glare set forward as she responded. "Well then...it seems we will be friends forever..." Empress had said making Keera raise a brow. She didn't have much time to question Empress's meaning behind those words. She had loaded her BattleChip Memory Folder and prepared for battle.
((Chilli-Chilli Bump-Bump!))
(Include battle numbers when asking for them, okay?
Also, ROFL at the fact that you have your shotgun-esque fire chip listed as "Heathshot" in your sig.
Indeed.)

Ghosts, and Metools, and Cannons!
Oh my!

SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP

Empress: 100 HP

-BATTLE 3! FIGHT!-
((Gasps at infernal typo that wasn't there before! It's a real ghost writer I tell ya! ))

Empress had went into action as she had swayed her arms outwards making a small gust of wind make her dress edge dance in the breeze almost. What the virii didn't know was it was only a simple ploy as he had brought forth her right hand to reveal the small opening in palm's center as she let out a blast aiming to try delete the spooky before they could teleport to evade her wrath and focused to catch the one hiding along with it's ally's six.

She had pointed her finger into the air making a Ringlog form and drop to the ground. She had spun kicking it as it quickly rolled in a line down the panel in a fast tumble as it bolted towards the other ghost like virii in a hurry. Her leg had came back quickly as she swept the ground with her right hand to catch her balance. Before one of the viruses could act, she had gained some back space to get her back against something solid and had kneeled to one knee all in her chaotic spin and thrust both of her hands forward making the front of her become a solid obstacle of her Monolith that was in front of her. That would nullify the attacks in any cases of shockwaves since they would be absorbed by this obstacle.
-----------------------------------------------------
Attacks & Chips Used:

Action 1 - Shotgun @ SpookyA (+ Spread @ Spooky B ) 50 Damage

Action 2 - Ringlog1 @ SpookyC - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Monolith of the Queen (Obstacle + Nullify Attacks Worth 60 Damage)
((I'll assume you just used Monolith.))
Empress takes out the Spookies and a Metool with her flair for attack. She then erects a barrier which is quickly shot down by the Canondumbs.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED

((Sorry for the confusion! I was thinking which once to use and I think I typed both even though I wanted Monolith.))

Empress had quickly acted as she had lifted her right hand making a flame spark. She had let her lips curve with the accursed smile of amusement. She had cast her index and middle finger of her right hand back as the heatshot had manipulated stylishly into a thin needle like stream of flames. As she had saw the metatool lineup in place, she had cast her fingers forward as she attempted to give the mettuar a blast of her heatshot with the spread effect to set the back unit a blaze.

Empress had then pressed her hand forward as she had watched as another RingLog appeared. She had whirled giving it a mighty kick as it traveled down the row to try destroy the Canodumb in her sight as she had took her right hand lifting it to reveal a Fan box obstacle as it blew a might wind to subdue the Canodumb as well as make a grand obstacle.
----------------------------------
Attacks & Chips Used:

Action 1 - Heat Shot @ MettaurB (+ Spread @ MettaurC) 40 Damage

Action 2 - Ringlog1 @ CanodumbA - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Wind (Obstacle: 100 HP + Distort Opponent's Accuracy)

Empress wins. That is all.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Recov10
"Ah, some useful chip data?" Empress had uttered to herself as she had took her hand holding the acquired the data into her palm and then watched as it had flashed as she transferred to the PET. Keera had held her hand out as the chip data had shot from the PET and then Keera had looked at the cover. "So it is..." she had said as she had slipped the recovery chip into the PET. She had gripped her seat as she had tensed and convulsed from the shock of storing the data.

"Are you alright, we have little time between there and now." Empress had uttered as she had folded her arms while the next set of virii approached. "Yes...let's go Empress." Keera replied as Empress had brought up her hands ready for another battle. "You know...you help my goals and ideas just as I help you become stronger. We bargain for each other's needs and yet, we feel a strong mental link and as we become stronger and more close it strengthens. Is this our friendship Empress?"

Keera asked the question as she had readied for the next battle. Empress had kept her eyes focused on the incoming set of virii. "Ms. Keera...let us continue..." she had said trying to ignore the question and continue on with their gauntlet.

((Battle 4 Shall commence with cream filling! ^_^))
UH-OH.
FIRING SQUAD. WITH LOOTERS. AND COWARDS.

ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
BandcoonA: 50 HP
BandcoonB: 50 HP
BandcoonC: 50 HP
BandcoonD: 50 HP

-BATTLE 4! FIGHT!-

(Dibs on Battle 5)
"Don't hesitate..." Empress had took the words as a sense of humor seeing that Keera knew her better than that. She had lifted her right palm pointing her concealed barrel at the Bandcoon at the front unit. She had thrust her fingers open to move them from view revealing the barrel of the weapon as she had let out a blast of her weapon a the Bandcoon to half their numbers. Even so, that didn't take care of the problem completely.

Empress had smiled as she had lifted her hands in front of her to point to materialize in front of her a Ringlog. She had placed a foot on it as she had picked her target wisely. She aimed for the Cannon with the Shrubby cowering behind it and took her boot as she used her heel kicking her foot high into the air as she sent the log into a crash course with the Canodumb. (Curious question. Ringlog really just hits one enemy and that's it? I never used it before on the game, but that kind of chip sounds kind of sucky. No wonder I never put it in my folder.)

She had acted quick as she had brought both of her hands up. She had revealed a WindBox as the obstacle stood front and center guarding her while distorting accuracy of enemy attacks.
-------------------------------------------
Action 1 - Shotgun @ BandCoonA (+ Spread @ BandCoonB) 50 Damage

Action 2 - Ringlog1 @ CanodumbA - 50 Damage

Action 3 - Wind (Obstacle: 100 HP + Distort Opponent's Accuracy)