Testing

((It the Rage Claw got shatered and Geyser couldn't finish him off, yet the Spiky still took damage, it should be down to 40 hp since the shotgun lowered it's health by 50.))

Alright, that's it. Tech fido not to bite. Sword, slot in, download.

In your eye punk. it says, literaly jabing it's weapon at the Spikey's eye before reverseing it's grip and taking another swat at it. And as for you, here's that finisher I owe ya! Geyser promiced in a grim tone, talking a mighty leap at his last target.

Summery:
1&2) Sword 80x2 = 160 SpikeyD
3) Sowrd 80 SpikeyC
(Meh. Changed.
Also, spelling and grammar do affect how well your attacks hit.)

The Spikey gets slashed only once before both of them loose blasts at Geyser, stopping the rest of his attacks short. The sword is unharmed, however.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: 50 HP
SpikeyD: 10 HP
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 160 HP <Sword>
((Meh, not feeling well or inspired, so I'll be quick.))

Geyser, you alright?

Yeah, I'll get them for that. it promised, lauching a new series of attacks on it's targets.

Summery:
1) Sowrd 80 SpikeyD
2) Sword 80 SpikeyC
3) Autododge

(I'm going to bed now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorow.))
Geyser swings hard on the first Spikey, too hard in fact, as the sword shatters as it comes in contact with the ground. The second virus weakly blasts a fireball at Geyser, only to be dodged.

SpikeyC: 50 HP
SpikeyD: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 160 HP
((I'm feeling a bit better today. So, here it goes.))

We are just having the worst luck ever today huh? Anyway, the systems cooled, so Corral Armor go! Next, Thunder, slot in, download.

Take this you anoying mutt. it syas, throwing the jellyfish shaped orb of electricity at the last Spikey, the jellyfish shape undulating as it provides auto-course corection.

And now, to finish it, Cannon, slotin, download!

Nice to hear you're getting into this sir. And now you die viri!

Summery:
1) Corral Armor
2) Thunder 40 Elec + Stun + Homing SpikeyC
3) Cannon 40 SpikeyC
DEATH

SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Recov10
(Next battle plz.))
((FOR THE LOVE OF- STATE THE BATTLE NUMBER YOU'RE ON! D:<))
VIRUS SWARM!

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
BandcoonA: 50 HP
BandcoonB: 50 HP

-Battle 4 and Go!-
Alright, Corral Armor, and now then, Fireburner1, Boomeriang, slot in, download! Alright, burn the Shrubbies and thwak the Canondumbs!

Sounds like a plan. I beleive this will reduce you to digital ash. And while you die, I shall laugh. it said, unleashing a jet of fire of the Shrubbies and a neraby viri. Now that we have the barbie lit, I supose we take care of the shrimps now! Throwing with the full extention of its body, Geyser hurls the Bommerang at the Cannondumb, as well as the nearby Bunny.

Summery:
1) Corral Armor
2) Fireburner1 50 Fire ShrubyA,B SpookyA
3) Boomerang 60 Wood CannondumbA,B, BunnyB
Things die. Then four things attack. One hits, the rest break through the barrier.

BunnyA: 50 HP
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
BandcoonA: 50 HP

Geyser.exe: 120 HP (stun, -1 action)
Shotgun, double slot in, download. Take out the varments.

Varments?

Sorry, I saw a western yesterday and I just had to say it.

Yeah, the word is varmets, no n. As in 'No n is sight for how much I shall slaughter these critters!' it pucntuates the statement by firing off the shotgun, blasing at the Bunnies, then, cocking it open, leting another digital shell load so that the Bandcoon came under fire next.

Alright, you don't have a shield, so just stay back, and avaoid getting hit.

Rodger that sir.

Summery:
1) Shotgun 50 Bunny A, B
2) Shotgun 50 Bandicoon A, B
3) Dodge
Only one of each die. Geyser tries to dodge, but can't since he was PARALYZED earlier and wasted his time attacking!
It technically becomes a virus slaughter fest from there.

BunnyA: DELETED
BandcoonA: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 50 HP
Alright then, let's fix you up. Sword, medslot in, download. And now that we've patched you up, Sword, slot in, download.

So you sacrificed one sword to heal me, and gave me the other to beat stuff up with. Nice. Geyser says, slashing the Bunny that strayed to close before getting as far out of the way as possible.

Summery:
Free) Convert 80 Sword to 40 Heal
1) Heal 40 Geyser
2) Sword 80 BunnyB
3) Dodge, for the love of God, Dodge!
The Bunny dies. Geyser is healed. Then swiftly attacked, by two ghosts, one hits.

BunnyB: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 75 HP [Sword]
Geyser, enraged at the Spooky that dared to hurt it, especialy right after a healing, slashes not only at it, but the other Spooky next to it as well in a wide arc swing of the spear. Pivoting, GEyser sees the Bandicoon prepere to attack as well.

Wow, remind me not to get you angry.

Less talk, more armor. Like, right now!

Oh, right, Corral Armor, activate.

Summery:
1) Sword 80 SpookyA
2)Sword 80 SpookyB
3) Corral Armor
(*Facepalm*
Unless your armor is something that contains animals, the substance found most commonly in water is known as coral, with one R.)

Geyser slashes at two enemies, but one spooky manages to lick the navi and throwing off his aim with the second slash, before the armor was activated. The Bandcoon WAS attacking, and actually stole Geyser's sword and whacked him with it, only shattering against the armor.
But dammit, that was YOUR sword it shattered!

Geyser.exe: 75 HP [Sword broken]
Old Faithful activate!

Alright you masked excuse for a rodent, I liked that sword. You're paying for that! Geyser shouted, firing off the bolt of blue energy, heralding once more the burst of water that was it's signature attack.

Thunder, slot in, download! Cannon, med slot in, download!

I get it, I paralize the Spooky, and you patch me up to boot. Great plan sir. it says, throwing the undulating jellyfish shaped ball of elictrical energy, which swims it's way twords its target.

Summery:
1) Old Faithful 60 Aqua BandicoonB
2) Thunder1 40 Elec Homing Stun SpookyB
Free) Cannon 40 convert Heal 20
3) Heal 20 Geyser
The Bandcoon dies. And Geyser shoots out a REALLY-SLOW moving Thunder. The Spooky just moves out of the way and Geyser heals itself.

BandcoonB: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 95 HP (2 1-hit barriers)
Alright, Recover 10, slot in, download. Rage claw, med slot in, download! Heat Shot, slot in, download!

Wow, you fixed me up good there. Alrigh Mr. Spooky, meet Mr. Fire Spiter. Taking aim at the sole remaining foe, Geyser lets loose with the old fashioned Byzentine weapon.

Summery:
1) Recover10 Geyser
Free) Rage Claw 40 convert Heal 20
2) Heal 20 Geyser
3) Heatshot 40 Fire SpookyB
The Spooky dodges, AGAIN! But lo and behold! The Thunder from before zaps it from behind, stunning it! Now's your chance!

SpookyB: 10 HP (STUN)
BandcoonB: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 125 HP (2 1-hit barriers)