Machman: Logged in

It's the pack... The pack of DEATH!
Oh, wait. It's just Spikey viruses. With two Metools.
Nevermind.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Machman: 85 HP

-BATTLE 4! FIGHT!-
Machman sees a medium sized group of viruses in the distance and cruises in to investigate.

Viruses Identified. Count: 6. Permission to engage?

[Keep on your toes Machman. These Spikeys are a lot tougher than the others you have faced today. Engage!]

Machman streaks towards the group as he readies a Shotgun chip. Pointing the shotgun and steadying it with his left hand, he carefully aims at two closely huddled Spikeys. Still keeping up his speed, he fires the shotgun and begins to dive towards the viruses.

Lets have a little fun, shall we?

[What are you up to, Machman?]

Send me a RageClaw and I'll show you something I always wanted to try!

[Alright, just don't get too cocky out there.]

Machman closes in on a collision course with one of the Metools. Fear could be seen in its big eyes as Machman's reflection becomes bigger and bigger. Machman swoops down and snatches up the little Met with his now claw-like right hand.

I wonder if a Met can fly?

Hearing this, the Met goes crazy, pumping its little legs wildly to loosen Machman's grip. However, his claws have sunken deep into the Met's helmet. Machman then climbs as high as he could get and still be able to pick out individual viruses. He finally turns down towards the viruses, now almost little black specks on the net floor. Machman begins to fall, and his speed is further increased by his thrusters. He picks out one of the Spikeys and smiles under his mask. He winds up, pulling the absolutely spastic Met behind his head, and hurls it as hard as he could. Some say a tiny scream was heard reverberating throughout the net at that moment. The impact made a hard*thud* sound and kicked up a little bit of dust, but Machman was far from finished.

[*0.o* Woah. Good throw.]

Machman, still midair, locks on to the remaining Met and trains his cannon'D arm on the virus. His wing thrusters begin to shut down as he fires, and they begin to move into their defensive positions. Machman quickly floats to the ground and braces for an imminent counterattack as the guard shield forms around him.

Lets see what you got!

ACTIONS:
Shotgun + Untapped Power: SpikeyA & SpikeyB (60damage + splash)
RageClaw: MetoolA & SpikeyC (20damage + impact to MetoolA and just impact to SpikeyC)
Cannon: MetoolB (40damage)
Guard1: Reflect attack + 60 damage
((Note: Do not autohit. You RPed well enough to make me do the real damage though. :'D))
Machman blasts the Spikeys full of lead, but they aren't dead yet. He then uses his epic throwing skills to launch a Metool into a Spikey, both kind of fainting to the ground. The speeding navi then swiftly eliminates a Metool from the battle, then throws up a shield, which one Spikey attacks, but is deleted by a reflection of an attack.

MetoolA: 20 HP
MetoolB: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 30 HP
SpikeyC: 70 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Machman: 85 HP
((Confirmed, My apologies.))
Machman feels the heat from the Spikey's attack, but the shield held and now dissapates.

Splash 2. Four remaining. Three of which are damaged.

[Round 2, Machman. Use of Thrust Laser approved. Sweep them up!]

His wings move from their defensive positions into firing mode, now moving independently from each other. They emit each of their targeting lasers, one on the lone Met, and the other on the more severely wounded Spikey. Machman's blue eyes start to glow orange as his multi-target tracking system kicks on. The red flash of the discharging plasma bolts illuminate Machman's body. A low whine is heard from both pairs of wings before the orbs of plasma channel through the targeting lasers with a screaming roar. The ruby glow fills the area, turning essentially everything into a shade of red. Machman struggles to keep his footing but remains steadfast. The beams of plasma subside, leaving little sparks and glowing bits of residual matter floating where the beams once were. His wings, now white hot, return to thrust positions as his right hand becomes a claw and his left, two loop-like electrodes.

Machman lunges at one of the Spikeys, swiping it with his clawed right hand. Keeping his counter-clockwise rotation, he continues spinning; rotating enough to send another sweeping slash towards the Spikey. His act of reaching towards the Spikey (to slash at it) causes Machman to lean forward and fall forward. He falls on his right side, catching himself with his clawed right hand and keeping his left hand free to aim. He quickly aims his oddly shaped ZapRing launcher and fires, hoping to at least stun the final Spikey; he is pretty vulnerable like this on the ground.

ACTIONS:
Thrust Laser: MetoolA + SpikeyB (30damage each {2 turn cool-down})
RageClaw: SpikeyC (40damage)
ZapRing1: SpikeyD (40damage + Stun)
<(I remember you! sup?)>
The spikey manages to dodge a rageclaw, but is slashed by the other one. The third is hit by the ring and freezes in place as the metool lobs a shockwave at Machman, which knocks him back some. The thrust laser manages to delete the Met and Spikey in quick retaliation though.

MetoolA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: 30 HP
SpikeyD: 50 HP<(STUNNED)>

Machman: 75 HP
(Um, did you forget I used the Thrust Laser (30damage each) on MetoolA and SpikeyB?)
<(Yes, one sec and I'll edit)>
-(I remember you too, NetbattlerFormerlyKnownAsFenix!)-

Machman gets knocked over by the now deceased Metool's shockwave. Machman winces a little but quickly gets to his feet and gets airborne.

[You alright, Machman?]

I'm okay. Just caught me a little off guard.

Machman turns back towards the Spikeys and bolts to their position. Machman prepares a RageClaw chip and closes in on the severely wounded Spikey. He turns to his side and throws a slash traveling across the length of the Spikey's body as he passes over. He pauses in the air and turns towards the last Spikey, stunned and shaking.

You can't escape me. Prepare for deletion!

Machman lunges at the Spikey and swipes it with his RageClaw. He then jumps up and yells out, Die!as he brings down a crushing vertical slash. Now crouched on the ground in front of the Spikey, his wings move in front of him and blast at full force; shooting Machman backwards to put some distance between him and the virus. He starts to zig-zag above the net floor, hoping to dodge any incoming shots.

ACTIONS:
RageClaw + Untapped Power: SpikeyD (50damage)
RageClaw: SpikeyD (40damage)
Dodge
Machman attacks, concentrates, then attacks again, but oh no! His rageclaw breaks on impact! Not like it matters though. He did a good enough attack.

MetoolA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Machman: 75 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Heatshot1
The Spikey splits into three slices and explodes before dissolving into bits of data. Machman finds some new battlechip data and uploads it to Mazer.

[Good job, Machman. You suffered some minor damage this battle; do you want to head back and repair?]

I am a little tired, but I still function perfectly. I read a message from the Net Police Forces that there is a mysterious program that appears after extended periods of net battling. Supposedly it can be converted into a support program if it is defeated!

[I heard some rumors but this is the first I have heard the Net Police say this. Alright, we will stay for maybe one more battle. Just keep your eyes open and stay focused!]

Wakarimashita. (I understand)

Machman starts to travel deeper into the net, unaware of what he may find. Viruses? Mysterious programs? Other Navis? The prospect of an unknown enemy showing its face makes Machman itching for a fight to remember.

(Machman: Armed and Ready. Bring on Battle #5!)
A bunch of Heelnavis come up to Machman, bearing weapons.
Very, destructive looking weapons.
Be afraid little one, be very afraid, one snarled.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Sword]
HeelnaviB: 150 HP [Hi-Canon]
HeelnaviC: 150 HP [Vulcan1] [Vulcan1]

Machman.exe: 75 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 5-
-ACTION!-
Machman continues to journey deep into ACDC net. He gets a very eerie feeling, like he is being watched. He then hears footfalls coming from all around him; he's surrounded! Three HeelNavis come into view, each carrying advanced weapons from a sword, a large cannon, to two vulcan chain-guns. Be afraid little one, be very afraid, one snarled.

[Machman, I don't like this. Their intentions are quite clear. Take them off guard! Engage!!!]

Little one?

Machman's wings snap into thrust formation; the vents begin to glow a cyan blue as the thrusters prime. Machman's blue eyes begin to glow orange as his multi-target tracker comes to life. This is his moment, he has been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long, long time. Machman's head slowly turns towards the Heelnavi that decided to make that little comment.

Bad decision.

Machman sweeps his right hand downward and snaps to a stop, just long enough for his hand to change into a razor-sharp claw. Machman then immediately lunges at one of the heel navis and attempts to swipe it across the chest as he breaks out of the perimeter they formed. Machman begins to circle the trio of HeelNavis, trying to bring them closer together.

Keeping a perfectly circular orbit around the Navis, Machman prepares his cannon chip and aims at one of the HeelNavis. The centrifugal force is strong, Machman keeps the cannon steady with his left arm. He squeezes off the shot and tightens his orbit, hoping to condense the group of quite nasty looking Navis.

Machman closes in as tight as he can, then touches down and slides to a stop with a shotgun chip loaded. Machman's wings begin to move from his back into defensive formation as he aims at the trio. Kraboom! The bulked-up buster spews its ordinance into the group and Machman braces for a counter attack; the Guard shield already formed and prepared to take the beating of a lifetime.

ACTIONS:
RageClaw: HeelnaviC (40damage)
Cannon: HeelnaviA (40damage)
Shotgun: HeelnaviA,B,C {pick two} (50damage + splash)
Guard1 + Untapped Power: reflect attack + 70damage
Machman hits his mark every time.
Oh, is that all? The lead Heelnavi grunted, bradishing his sword and slashing at Machman, but is then blown back by his own attack, getting EJO'D.
The Vulcan Heelnavi blandly fires his shots at Machman, hitting.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: 100 HP [Hi-Canon]
HeelnaviC: 110 HP [Vulcan1] [Vulcan1]

Machman.exe: 45 HP
Machman gets blown backward as the Vulcan rounds impact his body.

Hurgh... You'll pay for that...

[All available chip data uploaded. Blow them away!]

Machman's wings wing out into attack formation and start to charge. The targeting lasers activate and paint the the Heelnavi with the smoking vulcans. The two dots converge on its chest and the plasma begins to rocket towards it. The red glow illuminates Machman; preparing a Cannon and ZapRing chip. The lasers subside and the red glow is replaced by the light emitted by Machman's white hot wings and the energy gathering at the barrel of his cannon.

And stay down!!!

Machman fires the cannon, emitting a shockwave and firing an energized shell at the Heelnavi. Machman's right hand returns to normal and steadies the ZapRing launcher covering his left hand. Machman begins to sweep across the net floor; seemingly skating along with the assistance of his boot rockets. Machman locks on to the Heelnavi and fires a flashing yellow ring, trailing bolts of discharged electricity.

Machman's arms go back to his sides and he goes skyward, hoping to shake off any retaliatory fire.

ACTIONS:
Thrust Laser + Untapped Power: HeelnaviC (70damage 2 turn cool-down)
Cannon: HeelnaviC (40damage)
ZapRing1: HeelnaviB (40damage + stun)
Dodge
Machman's strategy works, EJOing the other Heelnavi, and stunning the other one, but he soon regains his senses and blasts Machman with a powerful shot from his Hi-Canon, which breaks.

HeelnaviB: 60 HP
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Machman.exe: 1 HP [WARNING BEEPING NOISES!]
Machman is clipped by the Hi-Cannon shot and is knocked out of the sky. He hits the ground with a sickening thud and eventually slides to a stop.

[Machman!!! Logging out now!]

Machman starts to prop himself up, but still on his knees.

No... I am gonna destroy him... His weapon is gone. Let me finish this battle!

[...]

[Alright... Uploading chip data now. If anything goes wrong, I am logging you out immediately!]

Machman gets to his feet. His armor is cracked and small pieces fall off his body, but his wings somehow managed to survive the attack. His right arm changes into a claw and his left arm changes into a large buster, loaded with a fire-laden shotgun shell. His wing thrusters kick on and drive him up and towards the Heelnavi. Machman bears his claw like hand and slashes at the Heelnavi as he flies by. After passing the Navi, he turns back towards his enemy, eyes aglow, and aims his Heatshot gun.

Machman fires the Heatshot at close range, the heat and blowback from the heatshot impact blackens Machman's arm. Without hesitation, he returns to the Heelnavi, greeting it with a pair of buster blasts.

Machman jumps back and touches down as his now normal hands fall to his sides. His energy is almost completely drained, for he can barely stand.

ACTIONS:
RageClaw + Untapped Power: HeelnaviB (50damage)
Heatshot: HeelnaviB (40damage)
Buster: HeelnaviB (8damage)
Buster: HeelnaviB (8damage)
(bump)
((Dude, you can't use Rageclaw. You've practically overridden it with all the attacks you used before. Wanna change your post?))
(edited)
Machman tears a gash into the Heelnavi with his Rageclaw, which breaks into a million pieces. The navi keeps up the assault with a fiery Heatshot, which burns the Heelnavi to cinders? Oh wait! It seems to be the only one wearing an Undershirt! The Heelnavi whips out his buster, it seems that Machman may be lost at this point. But alas! The Speed navi shows off where his name comes from and punctures two bullet holes in his opponent, effectively making him EJO.

HeelnaviB: EJO'D
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Machman.exe: 1 HP [WARNING BEEPING NOISES!]

-VICTORY-
Get: 900z