Mission One

(May I join in?)
((You can at the boos level since I want to clean up these set of easy virii with only Empress since they're no trouble to her.))
(If Zolem was to join in at battle 5, the count would reset to battle 1 and you'd have to do it all over again.
Granted, that would happen no matter WHICH battle Zolem joined in on, but you get my point.)
((Really? That's fine. I want to finish this battle so it would reset to battle one when he joins since I'm still not so confident at fighting a boss as of yet.))
(ok, I'll join after this fight. Wishing you luck and now, KICK THEIR BUTTS!)
((Heatshots do 40, FYI, and Guard1's reflect 60))

Empress tears through the viruses, deleting three. She puts up her guard in time to reflect an attack, deleting the other one.

CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: PWNT
ShrubbyC: DELETED

Empress: 70 HP
((Your stats are off. Since I deleted three of the virii then that means that Canodumb B is still standing with 10 HP form heatshot and since relfect had kncoked CanoDumbB's attack back with 60 Damage, the it's deleted. But who needs all that editing! I'' just finish them off anyway since it won't matter! XP))

Empress had quickly used her next set of chips as she had revealed the rage claw chip. She had quickly flew in using her claw attack to strike the CanodumbD virii twice to tare it to shreds seeing it was an easy target. A sitting target to add onto that insult. She had then stood tall as she could see one Canodumb was left.

"Let's make quick work of this one..." Keera had said as Empress had stood in front of the virii. She then dashed forward as she responded. "Acknowledged..." she had said as she had slashed the weakned virii once with the rage claw considering it was already weakened.
-----------------------------
Chips & Actions Used: RageClaw, RageClaw, RageClaw

Action 1: Rage Claw @ CanodumbD - 40 Damage

Action 2: Rage Claw @ CanodumbD - 40 Damage

Action 3: Rage Claw @ CanodumbB - 40 Damage
((Check my editing to see what actually attacked and had that attack that got reflected. Hint: It's somewhere in your OOCness))

Empress attacks.

CanondumbA: 10 HP
CanondumbD: DELETED

((Oh. I see, so I deflected CanoDumbB instead of A like I intended. Hmm...didn't see that coming...oh well!))

Empress had drew her cannon battlechip from Keera's memory as she had got into position again. "this lasted a little longer than expected..." Keera had said unsatisfied, but what did satsify her these days anyway? Empress even wanted to know that question, but she didn't take it too mind mostly as she had lifted the cannon and fired at the CanodumbB Virii and followed up with a single buster shot and then quickly moved back into place in case she had missed her target. It was pretty much over kill.
-----------------------------
Chips & Actions Used: Cannon, Buster, Dodge

Action 1: Cannon @ CanodumbA - 40 Damage

Action 2: DemiBuster @ CanodumbA - 8 Damage

Action 3: Dodge
LOLPWNT.

CanondumbA: FRAGGED (XD)
CanondumbD: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Ringlog1, 400z
Empress had sighed as she had lowered her weapon. She closed her eyes calmly as she listened to the sound of the occasional "beeps" and "blips" of data been transmitted through the PET. She was quiet as she folded her arms not wanting to give her NetOp a word of her voice since she was most likely concentrating by focusing the chip data into her Memory storage and then memory folder. "Done..." Keera had muttered removing the chip from the PET as a blank displayed showed. It was useless now as she had tossed it afar and then looked towards the screen to see Empress quietly and patiently waiting.

"Is something wrong?" Keera asked as Empress seemed quiet, but other than that, what else was new? Empress had simply opened her eyes gazing forward. "Other than the occasional visitor, nothing at all. Empress said proceeding forward as she had checked over by a nearby cyber replica searching through mystery data. "We might need to head back to SciLab area Ms. Keera. No trace of Zane's navi is here." Empress had noted only making Keera shutter. "Let's head back..." Keera had noted making Empress nod in agreement as the navi jacked out.

(didn't you want me to join in at this point?)
((Yeah, that's why I posted the note at the bottom. Since The battle's going to reset and there's no point in staying here, then I'll post in the SciLab area for a netbattle thread since I didn't get to explore that place yet and my HP will recover. Go there.))
(got it)