Cyon's Humble Begginings

BUMP!
(Grah. Sorry.)

Blasting the cannon, and breaking the tiles, Cyon almost falls into the newly created hole as he dodges a Canodumb blast. It's a long way down... don't fall in!

SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: 42 HP

Cyon.EXE: 80 HP
Cyon sighs, "Not dead yet?" His only hope was to kill the enemies before the ground broke. "Sharmandra, gimme the claws." Sharmandra nods, "Kay, here we go." Cyon's hand sprouts claws, and he lunges forward, attacking from above. Before he hits him, time seems to slow to a crawl, and the claws glow a pale green. He then slashes at the virus twice, returning to a defensive stance.

Summary:
Upload RageClaw
Ragleclaw on Canodumb B (50 damage, 40 +Untapped Power)
Rageclaw on Canodumb B (40 damage)
Pre-dodge
It dies.

SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED

Cyon.EXE: 80 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 200z
Sharmandra jumps and cheers, and even Cyon acts quite happy. Sharmandra smiles, "One more?" Cyon nods, "These tiles will regenerate, so we're free to leave. Let's go pick another fight!"
Picking a fight? Enemies rise to the occasion!

Seedbat: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
Bunny: 50 HP

Cyon: 80 HP

-BATTLE 4! FIGHT!-
Cyon sighs, "It's always fun until the enemies actually attack. What do you think?" Sharmandra shrugs, "Power up a Shotgun? Kill a few at once?" Cyon nods. Sharmandra uploads a Shotgun chip. Before releasing the burst of energy, Cyon's buster flashes, and the shot instantaneously grows. He then fires it, hoping the splash will hit other enemies. Sharmandra smiles in awe, "Another chip?" Cyon shakes his head. "Save it so I can charge them up." Sharmandra smiles. Big booms. Sound fun. Cyon whips the enemy he targeted with Shotgun, then takes a defensive stance.

Summary:
Upload Shotgun.
Shotgun on SpikeyA w/ Untapped ower (60 dmg)
Standard Buster SpikeyA (8 dmg)
Pre-dodge.
Bump.
The attacks hit, and the Spikey would have as well had Cyon not dodged.

Seedbat: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 22 HP

Cyon: 80 HP
As Cyon is dodging the attack, he screams, "NOW!" Sharmandra uploads a Cannon chip. Cyon's hand glows as he releases the burt of energy at his enemy. Just before landing, he manages to whip another enemy, landing gracefully in a prepared position.

Summary:
Upload Cannon
Cannon+Untapped Power on Seedbat(50 dmg)
Standard Buster on Spikey A (8 dmg)
PreDodge
Bump (jeez I'm running out of ways to describe a pre-dodge. Gotta hit the thesauraus)

EDIT: Sorry, got my AM/PMs mixed up. I know it hasnt been 24 hours.
((MOD JUSTICE))

Cyon's Cannon attack blows the Seedbat away and he slightly harms the Spikey. It's companion blasts Cyon with a fireball and the Bunny zaps Cyon.

Seedbat: DELETED
SpikeyA: 14 HP

Cyon: 30 HP [Low HP warning, cue annoying sounds]
Sharmandra makes a noise which is said like a curse, but is actually like a grunt. "Are you okay?" Cyon pushes himself to his feet. "We only have RageClaw left?" Sharmandra nods. "I think we should log off, get some more chips, then return." Cyon shrugs, "I've got an undershirt. Two guys hit me, and that took out half my health. I figure, if we can kill the Spikey and Bunny, we should be able to survive a hit from the other Spikey. But that's it, one hit." Sharmandra nods, "What's undershirt do?" Cyon looks at the screen, "If I take enough damage to die or automatically jack out, I will automatically be healed enough to survive... barely. Let's go!" Sharmandra sighs heavily. He understood what a risk this was. He uploads the RageClaw chip. Cyon srouts the vicious claws and sighs. This was it. He runs forward, ending with a lunging stab into the enemy. He then turns to the Bunny. He lunges at it, pivoting his body, claws glowing green. He turns to the final enemy and raises his hands. He has a choice, attack or defend? He settles on the latter.

Summary:
Upload Rageclaw.
Rageclaw on SpikeyA (40 dmg)
Rageclaw+Untapped Power on Bunny (50 dmg)
Predodge.
MOD... something.

SpikeyA: 14 HP
SpikeyB: 50 HP
Bunny: DELETED

Cyon: 30 HP <WARNING! HP LOW!>
I used Rageclaw on Spikey A, but considering no attacks hit me it doesn't make a difference.

Cyon looks over his opponents. Then he looks up at Sharmandra. "Ever hear of a signature attack?" Sharmandra shakes his head, then remembers Cyon can't see him. Gotta fix that soon. Cyon smiles, "You will soon." He dashes at the weaker Spikey, piercing its side with the RageClaw. He then looks up at the screen. "Think of a catchphrase." Sharmandra smiles, "Is this attack a whip?" Cyon nods. "Cat-O-Nine Tails!" Cyon agrees, "But let's shorten it." He faces the enemy, and nods his head down. He glows green, and a flash of light engulfs the area. When the light dissapates, Cyon is standing with nine glowing green energy whips floating above him. He smiles at the enemy, then lashes his hand forward, with the whips following. The nine explode on contact, detaching from Cyon's arm. He then begins bouncing, ready to move if the enmy survived the attack.

Summary:
RageClaw on SpikeyA (40 dmg)
SigAttack on SpikeyB (70 dmg)
Predodge
ALLDUN! DELETIONIZED!

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
Bunny: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes: 100z, Heatshot
Cyon grabs the zenny, then looks at the glowing cube in front of him. He touches it, and something in Sharmandra's PET goes crazy. After a moment, a new chip appears. Sharmandra cheers, "A HeatShot! Awesome! With an extra chip, maybe we SHOULD try another battle. I can always pull an EJO." Cyon ponders this. "Know what? Yeah, I'm up for one more round."

OOC: SInce I got this while jacked in, I can use this in my next battle, right?
((Yes you can. Now, are you sure you wish to continue fighting?))
OOC: Yeah, I was gonna quit, but the extra chip changed my mind. If I'm overwhelmed, I can attempt to escape. Famous last words.
As Cyon continues, a text box suddenly pops up in front of his face, a klaxon alarm sounding.
WARNING! WARNING! HIGH LEVEL VIRUS DETECTED! EXCERCISE EXTREME CAUTION!
Suddenly, a pounding is heard, rythmic. As if stones were falling from the sky, one after the other. Turning around, Cyon sees Canodumb bases falling from the sky, forming two rows of eight. Then, once all of them had fallen, green data began coalescing on top of the bases, forming a giant wall with eight canodumb barrels on it. Four of them appear to be damaged, sparks flying from them, but the others appear to be in fighting condition. Without warning, two of them loose shots, barely missing the navi.

Canodumb wall: 160 HP