I WILL GET STRONGER

Capuchin gives a growl as she sees the final virus. Charging up her blaster she looks at it with her glowing gold eye. "This is for my netop! AIDA!" She hollers as she blasts the enemy.

SUM.

1-3.charge shot SpikeyA
4.dodge
Due to some odd reasons, before Junior even attacks.
Capuchin kills the Spikey. The End.
Better work on that control Panel.

SpikeyA: STICKED
SpikeyB: FLASHED
SpikeyC: ASSIMILATED
CanondumbA: FINGERED
CanondumbB: FINGERED

Capuchin: 100
Soulman_Junior: 120

Control Panel: 100

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Capuchin get: Heatshot
Junior get: 400z

The controls are going haywire! RP Well to fix it!
"I have a key but.... will it do any good?" Junior pressed his hand on the panel, hoping it would do something There wasn't any keyslot on the panel, that was all he could think to do...., "If only we still had that Debugger data..... just a piece of it might work. No chips to work with anything.... if we had a recovery type, we might be able to try and heal this thing from whatever those bugs did to it, though unless you invited one here with one of your e-mails, that won't work. Maybe if a rescue team arrived, they might have one. Damn! Fixing things isn't exactly my forte... though perhaps it could be. Red Cross!" A breeze could be felt and the air seemed to embrace the male navi. His suit changed color, the top becoming white and the botom black. A red cape and hood materialized over his face and down his back. His gloves and boots turned red as well. A red skirt formed around his waist. His eyes opened as the wind died down.

"This thing may be overheating. Best to cool it down, if that's the case. Now, to make myself useful..." He held out a hand towards the machine. The air lightly flowed over the panel and throughout its box-like form, the breeze blowing inside and out of the crazy piece of technology. As his power diminished, Junior sighed and lowered his hand, "I've done all I can.... the rest is up to you, Capuchin-chan. I have faith in you... not only me, but Aida and everyone else does too, so do you're best. That's all we can ask."
Capuchin looked at the control panel. It was going insane and probably if she didn't fix it the whole system could go down and many people could get hurt....like her netop. He snatched the key from Soulman Jr and dashed over. The cooldown was helping it but still, the wires and circuts were going insane "I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN!" She cried out. "AIDA IS COUNTING ON ME!" She began to snatch some of the parts of teh machine and place them back in order, "JR IS COUNTING ON ME!" She began to press buttons franticly, "EVERYONE IS COUNTING ON ME!" Her mind began to race into different things. Past memories that werent the best wich made her shed a tear from her golden eye. "I wasn't strong enough to save the original Soulman.... I couldn't help 404....I couldn't even rescue....rescue..." Her mind began to remember the first navi that she had ever met. The navi who had created her in his image. The navi who showed her kindness, friendship, strength...and was destroyed. Her gold eye began to glow as she noticed a slot on teh side. Grabbing the key she slotted it in. "I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE ELSE BE DEFEATED BY MY WEAKNESS! I WILL BECOME STRONG!!!!" Electricity began to flow from the machine and shock her as the key began to go in. She wouldn't give up though, not when she came so close. Grabbing it with both hands, she let out a cry and slotted the rest of it in.
Suddenly, the Control System stopped. A message appeared on the main screen that read, "Rebooting," and after a few seconds, the control system seemed to restore itself to operational mode. All the construction materials on the outside, stopped.
Looks like you did it.

-VICTOLY-

You can jack out now, seems like everything is under control. Some construction navis come up, nodding their thanks to Capuchin and Junior and quickly start working the with the system.
Junior deactivated his Cross, tired of its rediculous appearance. He walked up beside Capuchin, "Good job, Capuchin-chan." He whispered. Then, at normal volume, he went on, "We've gotten rid of any furthur threats and the help in the real world seems to have the situation under control. Hopefully an amblulance arrives shortly, then we can end this entire ordeal. Of course, it doesn't look like Aida-san will be able to jack you out. Want Wes to do it?"
Capuchin gave a hesitant nod. "She'll be okay right? She's not terribly injured?"
"She'll be fine, probably. The sooner we get going, the sooner you'll know, so let's go, you two." Wes's voice suddenly said from above. both navis were pulled from the net.