Looking for directions

Shadow was walking around the net.It was peaceful save a lone spikey trying to bite it's tail."Where can I find directions..." He asked himself in more of a statement.He looked around trying to ask directions from several navis.
Virus attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40

Shadow: 100

-Meep-
-BATTLE 1-
-HAJIME!-
"Ah! Viruses Jaden!" Shadow shouted."Sending chips!" Jaden shouted back.
Shadow's arm suddenly extended and sharps nail were grown like a bear's. "Rageclaw!" Shadow shouted as he slashed at MetoolA.His other arm then started shanging as the fingers extended and a ring connected them.The sides were shut and He held a very big boomstick."Let's see you block this!" he shouted and fired the shotgun at the metoolB.He then stopped and 2 daggers formed on both cuffs of his arms.The glowed bright blue and pulsed as he ran at the the metoolC.He jumped like he was starting a kickflip but was too fast for a kickflip.He was in mid-air near the metoolC when he slashed with his daggers.

{MetA:40 damage:Rageclaw
{MetB:50 damage:Shotgun
{MetC:8 damage: Renkai Bouyo Zhan
The first two viruses were blasted into bits, but Shadow's third attack wasn't enough to defeat the Metool. It retaliated with a shockwave hit in response.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 32

Shadow: 90
Shadow dodged by jumping over it (I wonder...) and then stopped.He clenched his fists and pulled them back.His outer pixels gained a purple-black look and suddenly a large dragon streamlined with absolute grace appeared and shot at the metoolC.

{Dodge by jumping
{MetC:70 Damage:Dragon of Darkness
PWNT

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Shadow: 90

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Get: Guard, 20z
Shadow looked around some more,"Ah, a mapdatum." He said as he walked over."Hmmm, mhhhmmmm, Yes.Jaden, you can jack me out now." He said to Jaden after inputting the mapdatum into the PET.
Shadow Logging Out