Acquaintance with apathy

Shinokami jumps over the log, running towards the virus, still screaming his war-cry of "Nikume! Nikume!", not even stopping as he neared the virus, instead, attempting to bulldoze his way through it. Then following up with a back-hand attack.

((1 - Dash (1) through Shrubby))
((2 - Attack (8) @ Shrubby))
((3 - EMPTY))
(???)

Shinokami, in a not-so-strange display of cruelty, lowers the virus to 1 HP before deleting it.

ShrubbyA: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED
ShrubbyD: DELETED
CanodumbD: DELETED

Shinokami: 80 HP

-Victory!-
Prize: 300z
"Yamete!" Kamoku shouted, surprising even herself. "Yamete, Shinokami!"

Shinokami looked up towards the screen with Kamoku's head inside in disgust.

"Shinokami ..."

"Urusai."

"N-Nani!?"

"Urusai, subeta."

Kamoku stared back at the glowing red eyes that seemed to pierce her skin and chill her heart. Not only was he disobeying orders, but calling her a bitch as well? This wasn't Shinokami.

Kamoku panicked, tapping the icon on her screen and bringing up the SIN Locks. Shinokami hadn't told her how to work them properly, and Ira wasn't going to help. She needed help, but she couldn't get any. Again, she was alone. In frustration, she hit the PeT's screen. And then it happened. Shinokami howled out again and morphed once more, returning to his original form. Kamoku had hit the 'Ira' selection by accident, but solved the problem. Shinokami stood up, brushing himself off and picking up Kafziel which had fallen nearby.

"Kamoku, is everything all right?"

"Shinokami ... you..."

"I am all right. Anything said while I was Ira is of no importance, as my programming was overwritten with pure wrath, clouding any of my own thoughts."

"Why ... why would you have such a thing?"

Shinokami shook his head.

"I do not know, as I was created with these abilities. I shall return to your Personal Terminal for your use. I am under your command, now."

With that, Shinokami flapped his wings and headed skywards, returning to the PeT...