Reaching out

Ok Angé, time to do some more damage!!!Do the same to the other two spikey's!!

Angé grinned by the thought that he could swing his sword a few times more during the fight.. And leaped towards one of the Spikey's.

After yhis, he ran around the field, avoiding frontal confrontations with the Spikey's, in order to get to the Spikey most in the back, the one he hadn't hit yet.

When Angé had ran around the group of Spikey's, he ran towards the Spikey's, and Made a cutting motion towards his side while running past the Spikey.

Summary
Sword @ SpikeyC (80)
dodge
Sword @ SpikeyD (80)
((Here's a tip that I sometimes like to give. It often makes more sense to destroy one enemy at a time rather than to disperse your damage so much. If you do that, the enemy has less of a chance of surviving to attack you. It's not necessary that you do this, of course, but it might help when battles get more dangerous.))

As another two spikies take painful attacks from Ange's sword, the two who were nearly diced earlier get brave and try another two shots. In an all-too-familiar scene, one manages to hit.

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: 10 HP
SpikeyC: 10 HP
SpikeyD: 10 HP

Ange: 40 HP
(I first wanted to get all Spikey;s on a reasonable Hp so I could kill em off in one blow each. But it might be a tactic I could use later on, when my Navi has more hp and such, and not now. thanks for the tip ^^ )

Ok Angé, you took a hit but your not down yet!! Rageclaw coming up!!

Angé sword seperated and formed 3 slim metal claws, Angé wiggled them a bit,then walked towards one Spikey, suddenly disappeared, reappearing before the Spikey more to the right, trying to confuse his enemy's, Angé now slashed at his own will, more swiftly with the holow claws than he idd with the more heavy sword. Angé saw the Spikey's were still brave enough to put up a fight, so he was cautius and took some distance during the wide-spread claw attacks.

Summary:
Rageclaw @ SpikeyA (40)
Rageclaw @ SpikeyB (40)
Dodge
Rave cuts down a Spikey but the other leaps out of the way of his claws! It then tries to attack, but the fireball it spews misses.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyC: 10 HP

Stupid fireballs... Angé thought when he avioded the blazing fire.
Ok Angé, time for a counterattack!!!

Angé leaped forward with his rageclaw, and shashed towards one Spikey, then jumped towards another repeating his attack, trying to avoid any attack in the process.

Summary:
rageclaw@ SpikeyB
Rageclaw@ SpikeyC
dodge
One hits, one misses. One attacks, but misses.

SpikeyC: DELETED!

Angé, this is getting a bit to dangerous, take em out in this final turn!!

Roger Rave, here goes..
evasive maneuveres started..

Angé started to run swiftly across the field, moving in a non-straight patern towards the Spikey. He slahsed towards his side, not paying attention to the result and emediatly running to the other remaining 'hotdog'.
He slashed towards it face, emediatly jumped away to overlook the battlefield, and the damage he might have done..

Summary:
dodge
rageclaw@ SpikeyB (40)
rageclaw@ SpikeyD (40)
The claw strikes down the first Spikey, but it breaks as it connects. Rave is left with nothing, so all he can do is dodge the blast that the Spikey fires at him.

SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

As soon as Angé dodged the attack, a new rageclaw growns onto his fingers.

Rave: you know I always have one on the side, now lets dinish this off quick!!

Angé nodded, spotted his enemy and ran straight towards it, slashin it's forhead with the rageclaw, he attacked a second time just to make sure his opponent was hit.

Summary:
Rageclaw @ SpikeyD (40)
Rageclaw @ SpikeyD (40)
dodge
(Majin said your rageclaw BROKE. In other words, you have it no more. Either use buster shots or your sigattack to take it out.)