Quick battles

(Mort.GMO activated. ScytheMan looks like an old NormalNavi with a cloak, and has a staff for his TriScythe.) Once again, ScytheMan is surrounded by navis as he jacks in. This time, however, he looks like an innocent old man, so the navis don't fear him. "Hey, youngsters," Mort asked, "howzit goin'?"
Before they could answer, something attacks!
(Virus, weak navi, foot odor, anything. Can somebody please make something attack me? Sorry about sounding rude.)
"I'll protect ya guys."
(Also, should I RP the navis or should somebody else?)
<(Always RP the navis! XD)>

Scytheman finds another virus group!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP

Scytheman 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Ray sends a ShotGun chip to Mort. Mort then aims the ShotGun, lining it up with the two Cannondumbs. Finally, he fires the shotgun, hoping to hit the two.
"Now," Ray said, "get ready to use RageClaw on the Metools."
Ray sent the chip, and slashes at the two Metools.
----------------------------------------------------------
Summary:
Chip - Shotgun(50) to CannondumbA, splash to CannondumbB
Chip - RageClaw(40) to MetoolA
Chip - RageClaw(40) to MetoolB
One canodumb is shot down and a met is slashed. However, the last target ducks into its helmet, blocking the last attack. The other virus then blasts him.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB 40HP(helmet)
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB 50HP

Scytheman 80HP
The navis were amazed that an old man could fight. They stared, almost hypnotized by the battle, until Mort said "get outa here!" They quickly obliged.

"They are gone," Ray told Mort. "Time to drop the disguise and instill in those virii a sense of fear."
Mort replied "Nah, not right now. This should be intrestin'."
"Fine. Sending Cannon chip."
Sensing an attack, Mort attempted to dodge, but "accidentally" fell over. He then fired the Cannon chip at the remaining Metool, and limped to the left to dodge.
-------------------------------------
Summary:
1) Chip - Cannon(40) to MetoolB
2) Dodge ("clumsily")
3) Dodge ("clumsily")
The cannon bounces off of the mets head, and they both attack, luckily missing.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB 40HP
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB 50HP

Scytheman 80HP
"ya guys attacked me!" Mort exclaimed angrily. "This will make ya show a little respect for me!"
To Mort, Ray said "Here you go. This should almost be enough to take care of them."
Mort receved a RageClaw. He slowly hobbled up to the Metool, and let out a mighty slash. He then used the RageClaw on the Cannondumb, and prepared to dodge.
---------------------------------------
1)RageClaw(40) to MetoolB
2) Rageclaw(40) to CannondumbB
3)Dodge
The met and cannon are hit, but the close range allows the cannon to blast scytheman backwards!

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB 10HP

Scytheman 70HP
"Gah... that hurt," Mort said. I'm gonna finish this now."
Mort swings his staff at the Cannondumb, and throws a small stun grenade at it. "This looks pathetic compared to the normal appearance of the StunSlash," he says, "but it does exac'ly the same thin'."

----------------------------------------------------
Recap:
1) Signature attack - StunSlash(30+20+stun) to CannondumbB
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
The last canodumb is killed.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB DELETED!

Scytheman 70HP

Rewards: 225z
Deactivating Mort.GMO, ScytheMan looks around. "I sense a strange disturbance," he remarks.
(Er, sorry, you want another fight?)
(Sure.)
Virus Attack!

SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50

Scytheman: 70

Battle 2? start!
"I'm sorry, Master," ScytheMan said. "I have been to lax in my strategies."
Ray replied, "It isn't your fault. Sending BattleChip."
Ray sent a RageClaw to ScytheMan. However, instead of his weak usage of RageClaw, he attacked all three Bunnies with it.

------------------------------------------------
Summary:
1) Chip -RageClaw(40) to BunnyA
2) Chip -RageClaw(40) to BunnyB
3) Chip -RageClaw(40) to BunnyC
The navi strikes the first bunny, but the second jumps out of his reach. The third is also hit, but replies with its own attack. The bat strikes Scytheman as well, sending its wings forward to deliver a smack.

SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
BunnyA: 10
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 10

Scytheman: 30
All ScytheMan could hear was a faint voice saying "ScytheMan! Get out of there!"
"Cannot... must... huh?" ScytheMan finally snapped out of the pain-induced confusion. "I have to get out of here."
ScytheMan runs as fast as he can, straight at the virii. He then jumps over them, and keeps on running, hoping to escape.
----------------------------------------------
Summary:
Escape?
Scytheman manages to escape.

Scytheman: 30
"That was close. I'm glad I didn't lose you too," Ray said to ScytheMan.
"Too," he asked as a reply.
"No... the SoulData should be slowing down your loss of memory of them... your friends... and your sister..." Ray burried his face in his hands, until the memory started to fade from his mind. "That virus or navi that did this is going to pay."
ScytheMan jacked out.
I Wish I could remember who deleted my friends and family, thought Ray and ScytheMan simultaneously.
Jacked into the net, ScytheMan looks around. "There seems to be no sign of virii here," he said. "Does anyone wish to fight? I am looking to challenge some virii."