Training for Lux

It wasn't long before Lux found another wave of viruses.

CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

Lux: 70

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Lux jumped back after encountering the new viruses, and blinked twice in suprise. I didn't expect to find more so quickly.

"Hey, Lux, that was fast. Looks like you found some more virii." Gray said.

"Yes, it seems I have. That did not take very long at all." Lux said. Okay, looks like it's time to heal.

Lux started gathering electricity to his hand, the way he did before shooting a lightning bolt, but instead formed it into a small ball of sparking lighting, with a different purpose. Drat, I'm wasting time. Well, atleast I'm healing myself, but I'm not attacking, and they have some of extra time to hit me. This had better work out to be a net gain. Lux thought to himself as he gathered energy. Once he had gathered enough energy, he placed his palm on chest, thus forcing the lightning ball inside his chest, sending the reenergizing, healing electricity throughout his body.

"Well, now I feel much better." said Lux. I hope I stay that way.

SUMMARY
1-3. Charged blast, converted into a heal to myself. (Should heal 44, but if I take less than 14 damage it'll heal less, since I can't heal over my maximum health)
Luz quickly heals before the enemies can make a move. Then, one cannondumb blasts him while a met hits him as well.

CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

Crap, I knew that that was going to happen!

"It looks as if my heal was ineffective." Lux said.

"Yeah, I can tell. Sorry. Oh well, you can destroy them anyway, just try to avoid getttinng hit too much." Gray said.

"Alright, I can handle that." I hope. . .

Alright, what to do next Lux glanced around the feild. I think I'll stop those Mets first. He decided.

Gathering lightning to his hand, he prepared to use Zap. Once he was sready he shot a bolt of lightning at eache Metool. He did weaken the bolts, but if they hit the Mets would be electrocuted and stunned, hopefully long enough for him to deam some damage to the other viruses.

"Here, try a shotgun." Gray suggested as he sent the chip to Lux.

"Thank you." Lux replied. Great, just what I wanted, and I didn't even have to ask. Lux thought as he grinned to himself. He stayed where he was, but did turn his body to face the Canodumbs. I think I'll go for the one in the middle, then if I hit, or even if I miss, I might splash damage to another one of them.

He lifted the gun, lined up his aim, and pulled the trigger. Now what to do next. . . Lux wondered

"Here, you might aswell use the other one, too." Gray suggested.

"Thank you, good idea." Lux said. Lux lifted up the second shotgun, in a manner almost identical to the last time, but this time targetted a different Canodumb before pulling the trigger.

"Alright, atleast this turn should end up with some sort of change." Gray said.

SUMMARY
1.Zap towards MetoolA and MetoolB (10 dmg each, stun to both)
2.Shotgun to CanodumbB (50 dmg, possible splash)
3.Shotgun to CanodumbA (50 dmg, possible splash)
The stun holds up both mets while the shotguns wipe out the Canodumbs.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
MetoolA: 30 HP
MetoolB: 30 HP

"Wow, that was pretty good." Gray said.

It went exactly the way I wanted it to go. That's always a good thing . Lux thought.

"Hey, Lux, I have a new idea. Why not try killing one Met, while weakening the other? Then you can dodga a little, take out the second met, and heal yourself for another battle." Gray informed him.

"That sounds like a good plan, I can try that." Lux responded. "Could you please send me a Cannon chip?"

"Sure thing," Gray answered as he transfered the chip to Lux "Here you go."

After quickly checking glancing over the glowing circle on his palm, he grasped his wrist with his other hand, holding his hand with the palm towards one of the Metools. Looking at his target, he fired the blast.

Then moving his arm slightly, keeping it extended and palm outward, he dropped his other arm to his side as he quickly gathered a little elecric energy to his hand. After a quick second, he blaste a bolt of lightning at the Metool.

Then looking at the two, he prepared to leap sideways out of the way of an on-coming attack if he saw it.

SUMMARY
1.Cannon to MetoolA (40 dmg)
2.Normal Shot to MetoolB (11 dmg)
3.Dodge
The cannon blasts the met to pieces and the other is struck by normal shot. It counters, but misses.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 19 HP

"Alright, now just kill the virus and then you'll be free to heal yourself." Gray said.

"That sounds like a fine idea. Would you like to send me a chip?" Lux asked.

"Sure." Gray answered. He looked through his remaining chips. Let's see. . . I want to save a high damage chip to allow the most healing. I know, I can send him Rageclaw! Gray thought.

"Thank you." Lux said as he looked at the three energy claws that had replaced his blade.

Running towards the Metool, Lux zig-zagged left and right to make sure to avoid attacks. When he arrived, he skidded to a stop a few feet beyond the Met, took a few quick steps back towards it. Making a vertical slash going upwards from down low, he swiped at the virus from its black orb of a body and up.

"Okay, here you go, use this to heal yourself." Gray told him.

"Alright, I will." Lux took a few step away from the center of the battle feild. As the blade on his right guantlet straightened and lengthened, Lux started. He pulled the chips energy, using his own power to convert it into a healing ball upon his palm, similar to the one he had made at the start of the battle. He once again placed his palm upon his chest, forcing the healing ball of energy into his body.

"Good job, Lux, I think that should do it." Gray said.

SUMMARY
1.Dodge
2.Rageclaw to MetoolB (40 dmg)
3.Sword turned into heal (40 heal to Lux, or as much as is allowed if he takes less than 10 damage.)
Lux uses the claw to kill the met dead before then taking his sword and converting it into energy.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!

Lux: 100

Rewards: Cannon, 300z
"Great job, it worked!" Gray said.

"Thank you, you did well, too. You had a good idea, as well." Lux responded.

"Thanks. Hey, what'd we get?" Gray asked.

"Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. I will send you the data now." Lux answered.

Gray looked at their winnings. "Oh, cool, a Cannon and 300 zenny. We're doing pretty well." Gray commented.

"Yes, I think so too. Would you like me to look for another battle?" Lux inquired.

"Sure, just be a little careful." Gray replied.

"Alright then, I will start." Lux told his Netop, as he began wandering around in search of a new fight.
Virus Attack!

SpookyA: 50
SpookyB: 50
SpookyC: 50
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50
SeedbatD: 50

Lux: 100

Battle ? Start!
((If the question mark is there becuase your not sure which battle this is, I'm pretty sure it should be 3.))

"Wow, look at that. There sure are an awful lot of them." Gray said.

"It is not too bad. There are only seven." Lux replied.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can do it." Gray said.

Let's see, what would be a good first move? Maybe I should take out those Spookies first. . . I guess that makes sense. I'll try stunning two with Zap, then I'll try hitting the third with Zapring. Lux thought.

Lux stood where he was, turning towards the spookies. I might have a better chance if I try to hit them from behind. Lux thought as he started dashing at full speed to the back of the Spookies. Running in a large circle around them, he tried to avoid being hit as he ran.

Alright, I'll try hitting the two on the ends. Lux turned towards the Spookies as he held up his arm. Holding his hand palm out, he quickly lined up his aim and fired a blast of lightning towards two of he Ghost like Viruses.

Now for the third.

"Gray, could you send me our Zapring, please?" He requested.

"Sure, Here you go." Gray answered as he sent the chip.

"Thank you." Lux replied. Lux grasped the sparking ring tigtly in his hand, looking at the third Spooky. He brought his arm across his body and swung it forward, launching the Zapring like a frisbee in the process.

"Good job Lux, great start. Keep it up." Gray encouraged.

SUMMARY
1.Dodge
2.Zap towards SpookyA and SpookyC (10 dmg each and stun to both)
3.Zapring1 to SpookyB (45 dmg)
Lux quickly freezes both Spookies before they can move. The middle one disappears before Lux can hit it with the Zapring, though. A Seedbat attacks, but misses. However, the other ghost becomes visible again, licking Lux.

SpookyA: 40
SpookyC: 40

Lux: 85
Lux stood there, shocked for a moment.

"That was kinda weird."Gray said.

Gross! I got licked!? I've never seen one of those things attack before. Now I know, but I kind of wish I didn't have to experience it first hand. Lux thought.

"So what do you want to do next?" Gray asked.

"I am not sure, but I am sure that you'll think of something." Lux answered.

Well let's see, we've got three cannons, two shotguns, a sword and a rageclaw chip left. Hmm. . . The rage claw and sword are good, but they also last longer, and are melee, so maybe I should wait and save those untill later. I guess we can use a cannon first. Gray thought.

"Here, take this cannon." Gray suggested.

"Thank you." Lux replied as the glowing circle appeared on his hand.

Now, those Spookies seem to have a habit of disappearing and reappearing to li. . . attack me. So why not wait untill one attacks me? Then, when it reappears, I'll move out of the way so it cant lick me, then blast it.

Lux started his plan. He braced himself, ready to dodge any other attacks while he was waiting. If his plan succeeded, he would wait untill the Spooky disappeared and reappeared. Then he would jump out of the way and blast it while it licked the air.

Unfortunately, if I can't dodge out of the way fast enough, I'll be hit, and my time spent waiting will have been a waste. Oh well, I guess it's worth a try, and I won't know if it works untill I try. Lux thought.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Dodge out of the way of an attacking Spooky ((If there is one))
3. Cannon to the Spooky that attacked. (40 dmg)
A bat attacks, but misses. Then, as planned, a Spooky moves in, only to be shot. Another bat manages to get in a hit, though.

SpookyC: DELETED!

Lux: 65
"You deleted it, but you got hit." Gray said.

"Yes, I guess I did." Lux replied.

Darn it! This doesn't seem to be very effective. I mean, sure, we can get rid of them one at a time, using this strategy, but Lux'll be dead long before we could delete all of them using this strategy. Oh! I'll bet that the sword chip would take car of the last two more quickly. We could save it untill later, but I guess we might as well try to take the Virii out quickly. Gray plotted.

"Here, take this Sword chip and get rid of those Spookies. Then we can deal with the Seedbats and we'll be all done." Gray said as he sent the data to Lux.

"Thank you, I am sure I can handle this." Lux responded. Once he saw that the blade on his right hand had straightened and lengthened, he started running towards one of the Spookies at full speed. Once he reached it, he aimed a slice across its middle, hoping to slice it in two. He stopped a running once he had gone a few feet past it, and turned around.

I guess I can try dealing with the other Spooky the way I dealt with the first one. Lux thought to himself as he prepared himself to dodge out of the way of the Spooky once it attacked. He once again planned to jump out of the way of the Attacking Spooky only to slice it in two as it licked to empty air.

SUMMARY
1. Sword to SpookyB (80 dmg)
2. Dodge SpookyA when it attacks
3. Sword to SpookyA after dodging (80 dmg)
The Spooky is deleted by the sword. A bat then attacks, but misses. ANother one attacks, but Lux cuts the wings that are thrown. Now without the means to fly, it simply falls to the ground and flops around.

SpookyB: DELETED!
SeedbatB: 50(Fallen and can't get up)

"Well, that was unexpected." Lux said, a little surprised.

"Yeah, you missed your target but you got a seriously lucky shot, knocking the seedbat out ofthe sky and all."Gray responded.

"Yes. Should I go and try to finish off the job?" Lux asked.

"Sure, that's sounds good." Gray answered.

Well, I better hurry if I want to catch it before it disappears on me. Lux thought, as he started running towards the last Spooky. Once he reached the Spooky he left his blades ahead of him, stabbing at the Spooky.

"What should I do next?" Lux asked.

"Here, take a shotgun." Gray replied.

Hmmm . . . Will that Downed Seedbat will be down forever? Or will it regain its movement soon? If its stuck, then I can save it for last. But if it isn't permanently disabled, then if I don't hit it now, I'll be wasting a great oppurtunity. Lux argued for a moment in his mind. Okay, I guess I'll ignore it and take my chances that it may be back in the fight, but I hope it stays down.

Lux moved to a new location to get better aim. Aiming between the middle flying bat and one close to it, he held up the Shotgun. He lined up his aim and fired, hoping to hit both.

"Alright, nice work." Gray said, as Lux lowered the disappearing gun and prepared to dodge.

SUMMARY
1.Sword to SpookyA (80 dmg)
2. Shotgun to SeedbatC, hoping to splash SeedbatD (5o dmg, possible splash)
3.Dodge
Lux cuts down the last Spooky, then turning he shoots a bat. Another winged foe fires its wings, only to miss.

SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!
SeedbatB: 50(Fallen and can't get up)
SeedbatC: DELETED!

"Thank you." Lux answered his operator.

"Alright, keep going." Gray said.

Well, It looks like I was right. Thought Lux. It seems like that seed bat isn't getting back into the fight any time soon. I guess I'll deal with the other two first, then take out the helpless one.

"Gray, could you please send me our other Shotgun?" Lux asked.

"Sure, here it is. Good luck." Gray answered.

Lux looked at the shotgun in his hand. He took a small side step and prepared to shoot at one of the Seedbats. Raising the gun to eye level, he held it up and lined up his aim. Then, holding the gun steadily, he pulled the trigger.

Since I haven't hit the other one yet, and the cannon is weaker than the shotgun, I should probably hit the other seedbat before blasting it. Lux decided.

Running towards the other battle capable seedbat, Lux held up his arm, as he got close, he asked for a cannon.

"Yeah, here." Gray responded. Lux continued running, as the glowing circle formed on his palm. When he was close enough to the Seedbat, he sliced at it with the blade on his right hand, in a diagonal swipe going up and right.

He then took a leap backwards. Holding his palm up, alligned with the Seedbat, he tried to line his aim up perfectly, and fired.

If that got them, then I'm in luck. I just hope that worked. Lux thought.

SUMMARY
1. Shotgun to SeedbatD (50 dmg, possible splash)
2. Normal shot to SeedbatA (11 dmg)
3. Cannon to SeedbatA (40 dmg)