Training for Lux

Luz smacks down the last SPikey before healing. One canodumb attacks, but it misses.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
CanodumbA: 27
CanodumbB: 27
CanodumbC: 27
SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED

Lux: 100
((if only one Canodumb attacked, and it missed, then why am I still at 45 health. Did the other ones hit me, or do I really have more? Because if I took no damage, then I'm pretty sure that I should have full health now, but I still have what I had last round. Just wondering))
<(Yeah, you healed, Edited)>
"Good Job!" Gray said.

"Thank you." Lux answered. I did do pretty well. I mean, I feel totally recharged and I only have 3 enemies to go. I should be able to take care of them pretty quickly, I hope.

Lux looked around the battlefield. "Hey," Gray started, "We don't have any chips left, so I'll leave the rest of the battle up to you, okay?"

"That sounds like a fine idea." Lux answered. He continued to glance around the battle field. Well, I really only have 3 choices. I can attack them with a normal attack, either lightning blast or Sword swipe, I can charged blast them with lightning, or I can just keep on dodging. Well, The last one is out of the question, becuase it will take far too long to delete them If I don't attack them. Maybe I'll just normally attack, becuase I'm to easy a target if I take a charge shot.

So with that, Lux started making good on his decision. He quickly decided that he would like to shoot at the Canodumbs from afar. He charged the electricity to his hand, grabbed his wrist, aimed at the Canodumb in the middle, and fired off a blast of electricity.

He ran around the Canodumbs, hoping to give nim a better chance of avoiding hits, since it may take them a moment to target him again. Then, once again holdinghis hand up, palm facing the enemy, he lined up his aim, and fired off a quick bolt of lightning at one of the Canodumbs on the end.

"Alright, good job lux, just keep it up and we should be fine." Gray said.

SUMMARY
1. Normal Shot to CanodumbB (11 dmg)
2. Dodge
3. Normal Shot to CanodumbA (11 dmg)
Lux ran circles around the Canodumbs, which had to halt and retarget with every blast they took. Though the third eventually locked on and fired, Lux was already two steps ahead of it.

CanodumbA: 16
CanodumbB: 16
CanodumbC: 27

"I believe that I can handle that." Lux said, looking at the three remaining enemies.

"That's good, and I think so too. You can do it, I'm rooting for you." Gray stated.

Lux continued staring at the remaining viruses. Well, I still need to wait before I'm ready to use Zap again, so I guess I'll just have to attack that third Canodumb normally. He decided.

Choosing to continue to keep distance between himself and his opponents, Lux chose to go with what seemed to work. Once again circling the enemies, although this time he went all the way around once before stopping on the opposite side, Lux hoped to confuse the Candumbs. Holding up his hand, with his palm facing the Viruses, he grasped his wrist, lined up his aim, and fired at the Canodumb that he was yet to shoot.

After the bolt of lightning had been shot, Lux stayed where he was, watching his enemies, hoping to be able to dodge any attacks that they may use against him.

"Good job, Lux, you're still doing fine." Gray encouraged.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Normal Shot to CanodumbC (11 dmg)
3. Dodge
busterspamming=winz

CanodumbA: 16
CanodumbB: 16
CanodumbC: 16

"Good Job Lux, You're doing great" Gray said.

"Thank you." Lux responded. And now I should be able to do even better since I should be able to use Zap again. With a little luck I should be able to take out all three at once. Lux thought.

Looking at the remaining Canodumbs, Lux readied himself for an attack from them as he prepared himself for hos attack. He watched to make sure he would notice any movement they made and prepare to jump out of the way, all the while charging energy to his hand as he prepared to atack.

Once he was ready, he grasped his wrist, held his hand up with his palm facing the viruses, level with his shoulder, and lined up his aim. Once he was had aimed as well as he thought he could, he fired off three bolts of lightning, one headed towards each of the Canodumbs.

That sould do it, I hope. This battle is already dragging on forever. Lux thought, continueing to face the battlefield.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Zap to Canodumbs A, B, and C (23 damage each)
3. Dodge
Each Canodumb is fried.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!

Rewards: Guard, 500z
"Great job, Lux." Gray said, after watching the Canodumbs go down.

"Thank you." Lux replied, as he started uploading the winnings. See, I remembered this time. I just need to commit this to memory as part of what I must do after every battle.

Gray looked at his Pet as the spoils of their most recent battle appeared on the screen. "Hey, thanks. Awesome, a guard chip and 500 zenny. That's pretty good." He said.

"Yes, we did get a great reward from those viruses." Lux responded.

"Hey, Lux, do you want to continue? You know, to fight. Becuase you are fully healed, and we have been doing well, but I don't want to push our luck, and we've already gotten an awful lot. And, besides, I believe you should choose. After all, you are the one who has to do all the fighting." Gray stated.

"Well, I believe I could handle another battle." Lux answered. "However, I believe we should stop now. Of course, only if that is fine with you. I personally believe that we should quit while we are ahead. We have already gained so much, I almost got deleted last battle, and we may be on the edge of our luck if we continue."

"Quiting sounds good." Gray told him. "I still can't believe how well we did. I mean, I think we're good and all, but I think this may be the longest we've ever stayed on the net without jacking out. So quiting now, we still have done better then ever before. "

Lux quickly searched his memory to see if he could remember any time that they had been on so long before. "I would have to say that you are right. This was very fun, and we were doing well, but our success also had a lot to do with luck, most likely." Lux answered.

"I think luck may have something to do with it, but I still think that we were doing pretty well. Lux, Let's try to keep our good work in the future, and aim to break this record eventually. Oh, yeah, I guess you should return now."Gray said.

"Yes, I will do that now." Lux said, and with that, and a streak of lightning, Lux disappeared from the net, headed back towards his Pet.