<(Just mention when you dodge, otherwise fine. O, and dun forget damage)>

The spooky is slashed, and Splitman barely manages to dodge

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC:DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: 10

Splitman: 60

((Bah, back in the day, when I was still a lurker...))

Spitman's detached arm began to blur as it spun faster and faster above his head, seeming to congeal into a sort of gray disk. In an instant, it shot out of his hand rocketing towards his foe at high speed. After impact, it seemed to grasp at the foe, as if it had gained a life of its own for a short moment.
Splitman merely smiled.

Summary:
Charge:2/3
Charge3/3(44)- SpookyB
Attack(14)-SpookyB
The spooky is overkilled!

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC:DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED

Splitman: 60

VICTORY!

Rewards: 100z, Recover10
It was pretty sudden. First there was nothing.

Then like a bolt of lightning, a pompadore of enormous proportion paired with shiny glasses and a handsome face burst into ACDC net.

"O K!" spoke out a strong voice. "FIRST TIME ON THE NET IN A WHILE!" For no reason, he suddenly gave a thumbs up to a nearby NAVI.

"E X C E L E N T!" THen shuffling into a dramatic pose, he gave a wink to the nearby NAVI. "WY HELLO SIR! LETS-"

"H-hey! You can't just ask people if they want to bust!" a nervous voice broke out.

There was a slight pause before...

"LETS BUST WHY DON'T WE?"

Shin just covered his face in shame.
I'll just let him go his way for now....
Splitman just looked at him before returning to recovery type. His eyes faded to blue, an he jammed his arm back in the socket, the previous replacement snapping in with a sickenning crunch.

((Go ahead, bring out virii)
In a random and surprising turn of events, the two strangers find a hoarde of viruses!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
MetoolC 40HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Splitman 60HP

Rui 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Splitman extended his left arm out to the side, a soft blue orb apeared within it then was absorbed back into his body. Carefully, he glanced at the incoming enemies.

"Lets at least thin out the numbers at least" He said before hopping to the side. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, looking at his arm before it (finally) transformed into a small cannon. Carefully he placed himself off to the side before aiming a single shot at the met closest to him

Moments later a shield appeared in front of him, 'hopefully it would provide at least some defence' he thought.

Summary:
Heal(14): Self
Cannon(40): MetA
Guard

Rui watched the NAVI part way thru his work. "Aha! Not so bad!"
"J-just do what you have to do..." Shin slid several chips from his pocket into the PET on his desk.
"Shotgun, guard and and bo-"

"ALRIGHT! A SHOTGUN GUARD AND BOOMERANG!" Turning to his less enthusiastic "armed" (ah the pun) partner, Rui gave the thumbs up. "Lets take these guys out!" With what could only be called a sub optimal "decent" performance, Rui flung his arm back, grabing a large red accoustic guitar from his back. Pointing the guitar body like a rod as she held the neck of the guitar, taking "aim" before spinning and flinging the guitar in a "shotput" fashion, causing it to become a spinning wheel of death, bowling into the enemies. Not waiting, Rui then pointed his hand in a very silly looking "gun." shape.

With a casual wink, the NAVI pushed his thumb down.

"SUPER REKI SHOTTGUN!!"
Absolutely normal bullets flung nilly willy from Rui's pointer finger in spirals and twirls.

"H-hey! You can't just randomely steal names!'

"O K! Guard actionnn!" Rui held his freakishly long arms up in an X shape in front of his chest.

"R E A D Y!"

1. Boomerang to metool group (70 DMG each, B accuracy)
2. Shotgun to metool group (50 DMG to metool group, A accuracy)
3. Guard
Splitman heals a bit and then fires. He misses, though. then Rui attacks, taking down all the mets and damaging one Spikey. Two dogs attack, each reflecting.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA 35HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 60HP

Splitman 74HP

Rui 100HP
'hmmmmm' Splitman became focused one the remaining enemies, only slightly annoyed that his cannon shot missed.

"Can I get a cannon and a shotgun, Chad, Please?" He said, eventually yelling at his operator
- no response -

Splitman made his way towards the last group of foes, before -finally- his arm shifted into a cannon-form. 'Finally' he muttered under his breath as he took careful aim towards the spikey on the left.
"OK then, shotgun too?" his operator could be heard, echoing within his mind.
It must be nice to be so care-free.

A single shot rang-out before he moved in again to prepare another attack. His arm shifted again, this time into shotgun mode, though it looked mostly the same. He fired his first blast, carefully, before realising that Chad had put in two shotgun chips then. Taking advantage of the cover from his first shot, Splitman ran up closer to the same spikey and unleashed another shotgun blast at close range. Hopefully that would silence it...

Summary:
Cannon(A-40): SpikeyA
Shotgun(B-50): SpikeyB
Shotgun(B-50): SpikeyB
Rui smilled giving a thumbs up as he finished his ally finished his assault.
"V E R Y N I C E!"
He laughed before speaking: "Oi! Shin! Send me some chips!"
"Oh. Sure.... Vulcan2 and Sw-"
"VULCAN2 AND SWORD! GOT IT!"
A drop of sweat rolled down Shin's head. "Stop cutting me off...."
Rui smilled in a carefree way before pointing both palms forward while locking his arms.
"Take this....!"
He suddenly started pumping both arms at a lightning speed and force, causing sudden blasts of air to fire off, becoming visible as they sailed thru the air, splitting into tiny bullet like blasts. ((Shutup. I realize that's impossible >>))
"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"
A drop of sweat fell across Shin's face. "Again with the stolen names.."
taking a quick sidestep, Rui ran straight at a single spikey, suddenly spinning quickly, blurring and... Dissapearing. Suddenly, Rui appeared in a blurred mass in front of the spikey, a straight hand acting as a "sword". With a quick double chop, Rui sliced at cleanly and quickly and the beast before blurring again, appearing 4 feet away, hitting his head and rolling on the ground.

"Oww..." rubbing his head, Rui stood slowly. "That hurt..."
((1. Vulcan2 to SpikeyC, 50 DMG
2. Sword to spikeyC, 80 DMG
-Can't touch this~! Added dodge to action 2!
3. Sword to spikeyC, 80 DMG))
<(Theo, why is your sword doing double damage?)>
((Best I can guess he was counting total for some strange reason))
The spikeys are unwitting to the relentless onslaughts of the two navis!

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED
SpikeyB DELETED
SpikeyC DELETED

Splitman 74HP

Rui 100HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 200z, Heatshot <(Each)>
Rui gave another thumbs up.

"ALL RIGHT!"

"L-lets jack ou-"

"EH?!" Rui gave a confused look...

"I signed us up for a delivery in electown..."

Rui sighed. Ah well... It was fun. With a quick flick, the NAVI sent some data at his ally.

"Haha~! That's my ops emaill.." He gave another thumbs up. "Contact me when you caaaan!"

With the that, the NAVI was engulfed by a sparkling gold beam, to be absorbed in the sky.
Splitman stood dumbfounded for a moment, just starig at the beam of light.

'Well that was.. interesting...' he though to himself
Softly he heard his operators voice- "Uh.. I signed you up for that too, probobly. It is in Electown. I think you will have to walk, or whatever that thing you do is"

Splitman sighed, a moderately deep sigh then ran off. Hopefully nobody blocked his usual routes...