The pillar of light trailed off yet again
He took a look around walking, then
a voice rang out within his inne mind
"what do you intend to do?" he was asked
"I am not sure" he responded in kind
"I'll look around, but my interest won't last"

Then splitman went off, conserving his might
He wondered when this would finally end

((Lets see how long I can keep up this format))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
Spikey: 90

Splitman: 100

Battle 1 Start!
A group of virii set out to attack
fortunately splitman's focus was back
he called out for two chips, cannons and fast
his left armed swiveled and let out twin blasts
the orbs of energy shot out at foes
the two nearby metools would fry he hoped
he hopped back to avoid any last blows
if only one was left he could have coped

Two cannon shots- metools, 40 atk
remaining action dodges, idealy last
One cannon hits, but the othr one is too far off target. A Spikey attacks, but misses.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40

Splitman: 100
Splitman's focus narowed on the metool
His eyes grew red as his arm became cool ((I know it is weak))
It became a blade while being ripped off
he drew it to his side with a slight cough
before bearing it down with focused fury
on the metool who survived his first shot
as it crashed down his vision grew blurry
but he backed off hoping to not be caught

Mind Shift to break, then with the new rule
Boosted the slash, metool's defence seemed soft

((dodge afterwards if that doesn't take an additional action))
((Have no clue what you're doing. Your summery aint very clear. I think you're using you sig for your first action, have no clue about your second, and the third is a dodge, I think.))
((Ah well, I failed to keep rhythem and make sense. Sig, then Sword chip boosted by break-type ability to break through defences directed at the Met. Sorry, it was more unclear than it should have been))
The met is smashed by the powered up Sword, but a Spikey hits Splitman with a fireball.

MetoolB: DELETED!

Splitman: 70
((I will return to standard practices then))

Splitman yelled out "prepare a standard combo" before moving in towards the spikey
He lunged in first, hard, with the sword. The blade seemed to shatterafter the attack, however instead of scattering into pieces, the shards reformed into a massive claw, awkward in shape. It looked as if the arm was twice as long as it should have been.... The hand attempted to grab on to the spikey, and hurl him into the air. His arm changed yet another time into what looked like a cannon, or.. a shotgun being held in his hand. He grinned slightly for a moment, eyes gleaming in the virtual light.
"Pull"

Summary:
Sword- Spikey
Rageclaw- Throw spikey into air
Shotgun- Spikey
And in the spirit of oerkill, the spikey is deleted ^^

MetoolB: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED

VICTORY!

Rewards: 100z, Guard
Splitman continued to wander about a bit, looking for foes.
He heard a yawn inside his head
'Bah' he though 'Chad can't find this that dull, can he?'

His left arm, still held in his right hand, scraped gently across the floor. Maybe there would be something around here that was interesting.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
SpookyA: 50
SpookyB: 50

Battle 2 Start!
Splitman began charging in towards the group of enemies, twirling his dismembered arm above his head with a fiendish grin.
"Get me a sword you worthless little-" Splitman cut off his complain abruptly as he lept to the side, getting two of the Canodumbs in a row, praying for the best, he threw his arm with all of his might at the target in front of him
'O.K.'
The dismembered arm streaked through the arm before becoming shimmering white, transforming into a sword blade, mid flight.
Splitman charged in behind the blade, praying for it to pierce the target ahead. Suddenly he became acutely aware of the massive number of enemies all around him.

"Oh hell, shield- NOW!" His voice rang out in the air as he finally made it to his blade
He grabbed it and prepared to defend himself, standing as close to the Canodumb as possible, hoping to use it mostly as a shield.

Summary:
Break boosting sword
Sword at CanodumbA, hoping to penetrate to B
Guard
<(Break means guards are broken, not pushing to another enemy)>

The sword takes down a virus, as a spooky has an attack sent back at it, the other cannon blasts him once.

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
SpookyA: 30

Splitman: 60
((I know what it means, has the bored changed so much though that I can't even attempt an unorthodox attack? I grant you I knew it would have low success, but it was worth a shot anyway.))
As the debre from his previous attack cleared, Spltman walked towards the next canondumb with a grin on his face. He watched as a large gun materialized in his hand.
"Two shotguns, coming in" he heard, but he didn't care enough to pay attention to the message.

He waited for the lock on then dove to the side, blasting at the first then the second one at close range. Quickly he pivoted and turned the gun towards one of the spooks, but it was already reverting back into a limp arm.
"Da-" Splitman yelled out as he dove to the side to avoid incoming attacks.

Summary:
Shotgun(50): CanodumbB
Shotgun(50): CanodumbC
Dodge:
Both canodumbs die. A sppoky attacks, but misses.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC:DELETED!
SpookyA: 30

"Hmmm, what was that?" Chad's voice seemed nebulous (funny that, it was) as splitman dove for cover.

"Lets just finish this off, ok?" He said hurriedly
'O.K." replied Chad
'god it seems like that is the only thing he says sometimes' Splitman thought before leaping back out into the fray. It probobly would have helped if there was cover somewhere instead of just running around in circles. Oh well, it would have to do.

"Take- something?!" Shatterman's arm stretched foward for a moment from the momentum before falling limply back down. He jiggled it for a moment waiting for the chip arive. Suddenly the arm snapped forward into a large barrel and elt out a shot of energy, the recoil of which knocked him to the floor.

Quickly he twisted the weapon towards his second target, letting out another shot before jumping away.

"TWO CANNONS? That's IT? Why-"
'We don't have much le-"

Summary:
Cannon(40): SpookyA
Cannon(40): SpookyB
<(State what you do with actions Kplzthx)>

The one spooky falls to the blast, but the second dodges around, trying to attack splitman and missing.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC:DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED

((That summary wasn't acceptable?))

Splitman lept forward at the spook, arm raised high then decending down as a savage claw. Not quite what was expected but it would work.

He leapt to the side and began swinging his arm in a circle above him preparing to attack.

Summary:
RageClaw: SpookyB
Leap to the side
Charge(1/3)