It's On Call Duty For The Doctor!

A column of purple data streams, swirling around like a typhoon or a tornado, came crashing down the network. When it reached the floor, it disasippated, leaving one insane navi. "Okay lets get some chips!" He says as he walks through the net.

((Lets get some Virii down here Por Favor?))
DNR finds a small group of bunnies!

BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP
BunnyC 50HP
BunnyD 50HP

DNR 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Okay . . . Lets do our best, DNR!" The Browned-skinned netop said to his navi in a worrying tone of voice. "Don't sweat it Shelly, these bunnies are so pathetic they should form a ballet group and dance!" The doctor pompously exclaimed as he extended his index finger towards the group of bunnies. He then gives an insane cackle then points upwards and says "Nurse, I want a Shotgun and a Rageclaw stat!"

The med student nods at this and gives a small whimper as he goes to his pants pockets, found the requisite chips and said "O-o-o-okay, Shotgun, Rageclaw, Vaccinate!" . . . .

The grey Shotgun data Swirls in as glitter and starts shooting down fast at the navi. It forms a permeable cloud of data as it starts configuring the white haired navi's right arm as it was pointing up all the short while into a double-barrel Shotgun. He aimed at the first two bunnies that appeared, and shot them bullets of "healing love" as he would say.

As soon as he shot at them though . . . the Rageclaw data came forth from above, in the same manner as the Shotgun data: as sprinkled dust. It configured the doctor navi's left hand, sprouting forth claws that would befit the X-men Character, Wolverine. He does another insane, "Dr. Cid-like" cackle as he rushes forward, preparing to dodge afterwards, planning to throw the third Bunny into the fourth one, giving them something to scream about.

Actions

1. Shotgun to BunnyA and B (50 each)
2. Rageclaw throws from BunnyC to D (20 to each)
3. Dodge
The bunnies bounce around, two getting slammed by the shotgun as the lastpair getting slashed by the claw and tossed into one another. The remaining two attack, one missing and another hitting DNR.

BunnyA DELETED
BunnyB DELETED
BunnyC 30HP
BunnyD 30HP

DNR 80HP
After taking a nasty electrical ring to the stomach area, the white haired navi quickly shakes it off. He then looks the remaining duo of bunnies. They seem to be at the brink of destruction though they can still pack a wallop to the White Blood Cell of the Net.

"This hand burns with an awesome power! Its steel tells me to defeat you! Take my heart, my anger and all of my sorrow, Shinnninnnng Fingerrrrrrrrrr!" With that Gundam-esque speech said, He rushes forward . . . planning to hit the bunny to his left first and saying "GO GO GO!"

After that attack, he quickly changes directions and looks towards the other bunny. He gives a small smirk and screams "Nobody kills the main character!" He then goes for the kill . . .

Actions

1. Rageclaw to BunnyC (40)
2.Rageclaw to BunnyD (40)
Special Ability: Dodge
3. Dodge
DNR uses hit claw to rip through a bunny before turning towards the other hopping enemy and pierces it with his claw as well.

BunnyA DELETED
BunnyB DELETED
BunnyC DELETED!
BunnyD DELETED!

DNR 80HP

Rewards: Zapring, 250z
The white haired navi, ever so gleeful, went around the wreckage, picking up the Zenny lying around. "Ah, this proves useful to the White Terror." He said as he picks up a rectangular piece of metal. "Why, it's a new instrument for curing! I'll send this up to you, Nurse Blonda!" He exclaimed to his netop as he sent it toward him.

Back in the real world, Polonius has picked up the chip from one of the slots in the PET. "Hey, this is a Zapring! If I am not mistaken, this can really help to disarm any intruders in the charity drive!" The med student says with righteous glee to his navi.

"Let's keep going, who knows, we may be able to fine great and shiny stuff! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The purple-suited navi exclaimed as he kept going through the corridors of the net. . .

((Another Fight please!))
DNR finds another team of virii, slightly larger than the last.

CannondumbA 50HP
ShrubbyA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
ShrubbyC 50HP

DNR 80HP

Each shrubby hides directly behind a cannondumb

"Well . . . this is a great start for the White Hero!" The navi proclaims as he puts his now normal hands on his hips and bellows a grand laugh, as it pertained from a super hero of some sort. "Now . . . what do in this checkup? Hmm . . . A good hit should do them good heheheh" He thought to himself. "Nurse, Log and Claw Please!" He bellowed in the same superior tone as his laugh.
. . .
Back in the real world, the Shy Polo thumbs through the limited range of chips, trying to find the correct wood chips. He found the two chips, with the picture of a log steamrolling some virus and a picture of those claws on a NormNavi, and put it in the respective slot while saying "Ringlog1, Rageclaw, Vaccinate!"
. . .
The Ringlog1 chip comes down in green data particles. It shoots down and materializes a big, wooded log that would belong to a redwood tree onto the floor. He picks it up and starts swinging it like a baseball game while running. He plans to smack the left two Canondumb and scream "Home Ruuuuunnnnnn!". . . .
. . .
After that attack, the Rageclaw Data cloud swoops in, making the log disappear. Both of his knuckles sprout steel blades with the shiny glister that rivals his own personal scalpel, Myocardium. He runs over to the rightmost Canondumb, preparing to dodge right afterwards, and is planning to give that rapscallion a slice that only the most accomplished health professionals can give. . .

Actions
1. Ringlog to CanondumbA and B (50)
2. Rageclaw to CanondumbC (40)
3. Dodge
DNR swings the bat, removing the canodumb from its fixed postion and sending it flying into the shrubby. He then slashes the end canodumb once. It fires at him, but he sidesteps it. Then the shrubby pops out and smacks him with some wood.

CannondumbA DELETED!
ShrubbyA DELETED!
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
CannondumbC 10HP
ShrubbyC 50HP

DNR 60HP
The purple bodysuited navi staggers back from the Shrubby's back. He lookd towards the virii with a seriously angry face as if something fustrated him into a murderous rampage. He then . . . . plops down to the floor and bangs on the floor. His feet are kicking the sky as well while doing this and crys his little heart out saying " Waaaaaaaaaah! The mean widdle Shrubby is hurting me." in a toddler voice.

"Hmmm . . . this should give these guys a run for their money . . ." He thought while he was in a baby position. He stands up, with his insane happy smirk intact, clenches his fists and starts spinning around like the Tazmanian Devil, having his arms extend both sides so his attack would his. He spinned around the viruses, sprouting random gibberish like "ZIBUAZABBAPTZZZZZ". He spins towards the weak Canondumb and stopped right an inch before him, planning to throw it to the shrubby right behind it. . .

He moves around like a drunk, probably from those past actions. His eyes go into swirls, but he uses this drunkard phase to his advantage as he does a tapdacing show sprouting irish phrases such as " Top of the mornin to ya". He stopped in front of the middle Canondumb, quickly turned his arm into a Shotgun and fired two quick bursts while giving a irish accent little chort. . .

He quickly runs to the rightmost shrubby and gives it a little shock while saying "Happy Saint Patricks day me boyo! Oohehehehehe" . . .

Actions
1. Rageclaw throw CanondumbC to ShrubbyC (20 each)
2. Shotgun CanondumBB and ShrubbyB (50 each)
3. Zapring to ShrubbyC (40)
The canodumb slams into the shrubby before disappearing. DNR then uses the stacked position of the enemies to nail two with a shotgun before zapping the final virus with a ring of electricity.

CannondumbA DELETED!
ShrubbyA DELETED!
CannondumbB DELETED!
ShrubbyB DELETED!
CannondumbC DELETED!
ShrubbyC DELETED!

DNR 60HP

Rewards: 450z
The White Terror, skipp along merryly throughout the battlefield, picking up the battle spoils from that virus attack. "Oh, I'm a Barbie girl . . .my face makes your hurrl . . ." "Hey Barbie, when did you say we would do that charity thing?" the navi asked his friend and Operator. "Um . . . in 48 hours I believe . . " he responded. "Ah good . . . cause the Spanish inquisition will get us if we dont jack out soon!" He screams like a banshee. The med student just gives a smirk and sweats a little . . . "Hmm . . .say DoNotResusitate, I want to get you a-a-a-a present, what you s-s-say?" The shy Netop requests as he jacks out the computer . . .
"Break time is over, Time to Zoob a floob my way to become powerful!" The white haired insane navi bellowed as he acted as a boxer as he shadow puppets his way throughout the network. "Yo Adrian, whats out goal now?" he said as he did an uppercut. "Um . . . . lets s-s-s-see . . . . 5000 zenny works, eheheh" Polonius lightly as he watches his navi search for some boxing opponents. . .

((Fast and Hard, weave and duck! Virus needed))
DNR finds a small group of viruses!

CannondumbA 50HP
ShrubbyA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
Metool 40HP

DNR 120HP

"Yo . . . this is like that fight against Muhammed Ali in africa. I flew like a bee and stung like a butterfly." DNR exclaims in a slow, tone of voice as he shadow boxes a little bit more before he suddenly stops and turns to the left. Two green Canondumbs, two Shrubbies and a small, pathetic mettool is what graces his sight. "Yo! Adrian! I need a Shotgun and some claws! " . . . .

" Right there, DNR" Polonius says as he slotted in the Shotgun and Rageclaw chips that came from his left pocket of his very blinidngly white medical coat. "Shotgun, Rageclaw, check in!"

The Shotgun battlechip data swirled around in its typical metal-colored particles. It reaches the purple body-suited navi and quickly configures his left hand into a double-barrled Shotgun. He aims towards the Left Canondumb and the Shrubby and fires its dark blue-colored bullets of concentrated light energy. "Dats the way real boxers would have defeated these bad guys!" (Sic) he says as the Rageclaw data starts coming down.

The red data particle cloud came crashing down like a ton of red bricks. It settles down in his right hand and configures a claw right out with a "Shing" sound included in the package. "Yo Adrian! Watch me make you proud with Dis knockout punch to that pathetic smallfry!" (Sic) he says triumphantly as he rushes foward to the little virus, his little boxing foot work he did as he ran throughout the net gave him a good advantage to dodge and incoming firework afterwards . . .

Actions
1. Shotgun to CanondumbA and ShrubbyA (50)
2. Rageclaw Strike to Metool (40)
3. Dodge
Three viruses fall as the remaining two attack, both missing as the remaining take shots at him.

CannondumbA DELETED
ShrubbyA DELETED
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
Metool DELETED

DNR 120HP
"Well . . . this is no brainer. Heh, Can we say Shotgun to the face?" the white haired navi said as he runs towards the front of the Canondumb and points at it and inch away from the cannon's barrel. "Well . . .will I shoot 9432 bullets, or just two? I really dont know but maybe you can answer that in the next life!" he says with an evil laugh attached to it. His legs seem to be pretty bend down as if he was ready to dodge any incoming fire from the virii . . .

Actions
1. Shot gun to CanondumbA and ShrubbyA (50 each)
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
The shrubby moves to the side before the Shotgun hits. It pukes a log, but it rools right by DNR.

CannondumbA DELETED
ShrubbyA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED!
ShrubbyB 50HP
Metool DELETED

DNR 120HP
'Uh oh . . . ." the brown headed med student said to his white haired navi. "We have to run towards Electown and fast! The packages for the charity event were lost there!" he said afterwards with a depressed tone of voice. "Dont worry Sally! If there's anybody that can find those Medical Supplies is us!" He said as he runs towards the Shrubby, planning give him a good twack from his own little "bat" and if that didnt work, he'll give him a good slash from his Rageclaw and dodge any incoming logs. . .

Actions
1. Ringlog1 to Shrubby (50)
2. Rageclaw to Shrubby (40)
3. Dodge