Reaperman lurks

Reaperman appears and nearly gives the store navis heart attacks with his appearance. Although the thought of killing them for their data is tantalising, he holds off on it and slinks out of the net store and into the open net to hunt viruses.
Viruses appear!

MetoolA:40
MetoolB:40
MetoolC:40
MetoolD:40

Reaperman:100
The Mets appear in front of Reaperman and he stares back, his face showing no emotions.

"Mets, the most basic virus of the net. And the most annoying to my eyes.[i][/i]" He pulled out his scythe and the blade jumped out from the end, crackling green energy and sending a few lines of energy down the staff. He jumped off the ground and levitated a foot from the floor before he established the visor link so that Raej could send him chips.

"Cannon"

Reaperman spinned the scythe around and when he stopped it, the energy blade had morphed into a cannon that he fired at the viruses.

"Rageclaw"

The cannon melted away and the blade returned, only now it numbered three with jagged ends, looking like they were meant to shred instead of cut. He flew over to the Mets and swinged his scythe, the green energy crackling in the air as he brought it down on one of the Mets. He pulled back before going for another Met and floated back, daring the Mets to come.

Actions:
Cannon to MetA (40)
Rageclaw to MetB (40)
Dodge
Reaperman obilterates two mets. A third sends an attack at him, but he sidesteps it.

MetoolA:DELETED!
MetoolB:DELETED!
MetoolC:40
MetoolD:40

Floating aside of the shockwave, Reaperman spins his scythe and swings it at the Mets. But he pulls back at the last moment, making the attack only a feint to catch them off guard.

"Shotgun"

Reaperman pulls back his scythe, the blade having change again into a weird mass of electricity, and swings it at the Mets, the electric mass breaking off and flying at them. The shards of energy coat the area and some dust rises from the hits.

"Sleep eternal you Mets...[i][/i]"

Actions:
Feint an attack with Rageclaw
Attack MetoolC with Shotgun (50), possibly spray hits MetoolD (50)
Dodge
Both are sturck with the attack.

MetoolA:DELETED!
MetoolB:DELETED!
MetoolC:DELETED!
MetoolD:DELETED!

Rewards: Guard, 200z
"Excellent performance Reaperman." said Raej.

"Mets are simple for any navi. I need more if I am to become stronger.[i][/i]" replied Reaperman as he sucked in the petty amount of data from the Mets. Once the data was fully retireved, he floated away and further into the net.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
ShrubbyA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
ShrubbyC: 50

The Shrubbies are hiding behind the canodumbs!

Reaperman: 100

Battle 2 Start!
"Shotgun"

With those words Reaperman was off, flying in close before letting loose the shards of energy at the poor Cannondumb. He spinned his scythe and circled the virus before stopping behind a Shrubby.

"Such a cowardly little virus. Time to say goodnight.[i][/i]"

"Rageclaw"

The scythe formed two more blades before Reaperman pulled away and swinged at the virus, the energy humming on the air as he swinged. As he pulled away from the group, he swinged at the air and a gash formed where he swinged. Reaching inside, he searched around and finally took hold of something. Pulling out, a navi shell was clutched in his hands, but this one was empty and gray. The gash closed, and Reapermans mouth opened slowly, an eerie cry coming from within and echoing around the area. A sickly stream of data poured out of his mouth and dived into the shell. The shell jerked, and its eyes glowed with a strange green light. Reaperman set the navi shell down and closed his mouth, and the shell stood up and raised its fists to fight.

"Resurrection[i][/i]"

Actions:
Shotgun to CannondumbA (50); Possible spray to ShrubbyA (50)
Rageclaw to ShrubbyB (40)
Resurrection Signature: Navi Shell-20 HP summoned
The Shotguns blats through the Cano and Shrub. As Reaperman runs forward to attack the other Shrubby, the cano blats him to stop his advance. The Shrubby then pops out in front and rolls a log at the navi, but his summon stops the attack.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: 50

Reaperman: 80
Shell: 10
The log knocks the navi shell down, but it simpy rises and re-aligns its arm. Reaperman grabs hold of the shell and tosses at a Cannondumb, following close behind. The shell punches the Cannnondumb hard, and jumps away as Reaperman comes from behind it and slashes at the virus.

"Come guard your master my resurrected servant.[i][/i]"

The shell did as it was told and jumped in front of Reaperman, crossing his arms and bracing itself.

Actions:
Navi Shell attack CannondumbB (10)
Rageclaw to CannoncumbB (40)
Navi Shell Guard Reaperman
The duo smashes through the canodumb. The last one breaks the shell.

CanodumbB: DELETED!

Shell: DELETED!
Reapermans' mouth opened to accept back the now freed data and closed tight afterwards, cutting off the scream that came from the data. He levitated and soon was flying toward the final Cannondumb. Swinging around to the side, he spinned the scythe and sliced at the virus before passing between the two Shrubby and halted.

Actions:
Rageclaw to CannondumbC (40x2)
Dodge
The canodumb is destroyed. A Shrubby tries to attack, but misses.

CanodumbC: DELETED!

Shell: DELETED!
"Annoying plants like you deserve to be...chopped."" said Reaperman as he wrapped his cloak tight around him and silently floated closer to the last two viruses. In a flurry his robe opened and the Rageclaw scythe flashed arcing right at the Shrubby before he turned around and closed the cloak again, floating from side to side as he waited for a response.

Actions:
Rageclaw x2 to ShrubbyB (40x2)
Dodge
Reapermans swords found rest in the shrubby, but the other one rolled a log and barely missed him.

ShrubbyB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED!