First time around

The spikey is obliterated. A Seedbat and Met both strike Arbalest.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
SeedbatA: 30
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!

Arbalest: 70
The claw attack from Arbalest managed to delete the spikey before it could bite him but the real danger is after he's done with the spikey as he's vulnerable to other viruses and a met and a seetbat took this opportunity to attack Arbalest. The met raises it's pixel and jump towards Arbalest, attempt to hit the navi from close range while the bat uses it's wing and shoots it like a boomerang. Arbalest don't have other choice but to defend! using his arm, then he noticed the met that attacked him is just nearby so he grabbed the met and threw it to another met with full force....knowing that rageclaw on his right hand is about to break, Arbalest moved backwards and managed to made a high jump as well....the claw meanwhile scattered around the battlefield....

" Arch, now!!! " Arbalest requests cannon chip with a loud cry.

" here goes nothing....cannon, cannon, double slot-in! "

Arbalest changed his right arm into a bow again as soon as he got cannon chip.... " Sniper Mode!!! " yelled Arbalest, as the bow rotate 90 degress while Arbalest laid down himself to the ground then he tries to target-lock a seedbat....once he marked the seedbat, he fires the cannon that he's been holding....

" huh....for a second, I thought you've gone....promise me you'll never do that again, you're freaking me out!!! nevertheless, you've proved to me that you're a strong navi and dare to take any kind of risks.... " Arch speaks to Arbalest after he saw his navi used the cannon that he gave.

Arbalest didn't reply....instead, he's waiting for the right time to use the second cannon. He want to counter the attack from seedbats.

[ Turn 1 - Rageclaw(40-20) >>> metB(grab) ]
[ Turn 2 - Throw metB(???) >>> metA ]
[ Turn 3 - Cannon(40+10) >>> SeedbatC ]
A met is ripped apart and then has its shattered remains thrown at the other virus. The end seedbat is then shot. Another bat strikes Arbalest with its wings.

MetoolA: 20
MetoolB: DELETED!
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: DELETED!

Arbalest: 50
" what!!! is this truly happened Arch.... " Arbalest asked his operator

" what what??? " Arch didn't get it

Arbalest didn't believe that he's now down to the last three viruses, he's struggling in the last two round and he's also in low HP. Not only that, he only left with two or three battlechips that dealt up to 50 damage while the viruses in front of him is in good shape, he's expect that he'll be in a huge trouble after he used up all chips....all thanks to rageclaw, he used the claw to grab a met and throw it to another met. Both mets had a bang on their head causing one of them got killed, the other one got confused for a second before it could act normal again. Then Arbalest go on with his plan, attacking the seedbat with his cannon. He fired once and the shot blasted a seedbat, deleting the bat virii as well. A bat attacks using it's wing, made a few cuts on Arbalest left hand.

" hey, by the time now....you can use double arrow again.... " Arch speaks to Arbalest

" heh, Im glad to heard that....and this battle will be over in no time " reply Arbalest with a joy

Arbalest take two arrows, put it in his crossbow buster as he will release it together with cannon....this risky attempts can't never miss, all hope lies in this one shot. Cannon will be used against the seedbat while the arrow was targetted to a dying met and the weakling seedbat, Arbalest gives full concentration when he try to target-lock all three viruses....then he fires it, both cannon and arrows....he's still on the ground when he attacks....

[ Turn 1 - Cannon(40+10) >>> SeedbatB ]
[ Turn 2 - Double Arrow(30) >>> MetA, SeedbatA ]
[ Turn 3 - dodge! ]

((change double arrow with dodge if Arbalest still cannot use it....i'm a bit confused with the turn cooldown))
((Not this turn, but next.))

The cannon hits the seedbat. The met attacks, but misses.

MetoolA: 20
SeedbatB: DELETED!

((you mean now right??))

" Arbalest wait!!! " Arch tries to alert Arbalest

" what??? " Arbalest asked, he already fires the shotgun towards a seedbat in the meantime....then realizes something, the arrow is still there....inside his crossbow buster " hmm, that strange.... "

" that's what i'm trying to tell you....you've to wait a little bit more, it still need to be recharged.... " Arch tell the truth

" dammit you Arch! I was so terrified when i'm about to use it....and I almost fainted! " Arbalest becomes really mad....

" so want to blame it on me, let's say I was just testing you....what you're going to do... "

" in the time like now??? and why would you do that in the future....what's the benifit??? "

" I want to see if you really alert of your sorroundings....like now, and yeah I lied!! but what's your action, you believe in what I said....if this happen in the future, example...I said i'll give you shotgun but at my hand it's a guard, you ready to use it.... " Arch tried to explain but....

" I said, why in the world you wanna do something stupid like that!!!! and you expect me to believe this shit....and top of it, I didn't understand a thing of what you just said!! " Arbalest has become furious...

" take back what you just said Arbalest.exe!!! you've just crossed the line....behave yourself! " Arch cannot stand of the way his navi talks to him....

" no! I repeat, no! after what you've done..... " it seems that the fight between Arbalest and his operator will never end, seeing that Arbalest has lost his attention towards the virii in front of him....a met took this chance delivering a shockwave, Arch notices it and he told Arbalest to dodge although they were in a fight....

" Arbalest, dodge!!! "

" what.... " Arbalest still don't know there's a shockwave moving towards him, he only notices it when the shockwave is just centimeters away from him....he roll over and manage to evade the wave....he get up and aim his bow towards the virii " you stupid damn virus, get the hell out of here!!! " the attack from met has made Arbalest become more angry....

Arbalest uses his Double Arrow skill and this time it works, both arrows did came out from his buster....Arbalest targetted his attack to the met and seedbat....

" please Arch, jack me out after this....and don't talk to me for the rest of the night....i'm in a bad mood now! "

" basically, you're just being to emotional and why....ahhh! it's useless for me to speak anymore.... " it seems that Arch also don't want to talk to his navi anymore....

[ Turn 1 - #%%*#%$&*(???) >>> Arch ]
[ Turn 2 - Double Arrow(30) >>> MetA, SeedbatA ]
[ Turn 3 - dodge! ]
((24+9 hour BUMP)))
Both are struck by the arrows.

MetoolA: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!

Rewards: 500z
Both arrows hit their target and deletes them as well....Arbalest finally finish the fight, after minutes of dealing with them....still, he and his operator don't want to talk to each other....before leaving the place, Arbalest take the data and send it to Arch who is about to plug-out his navi....

Arbalest.exe >>> log out
Arbalest.exe >>> ACDC.net

A beam of light appears, and a navi with a bow can be seen after the light dissapear....Arbalest quickly search for any viruses to hunt....he want to test the new chip....

" slow down there, if you keep running....you'll waste you energy... " said Arch...

" i can't wait to try out the vulcan thing... "

" patience, that time will come eventually.... "

((virii req. battle 1))
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumB: 50
Bunny: 50

Arbalest: 140

Battle 1 Start!
" Arbalest, two cannodumbs at 7 o'clock and one bunny at ten "

" uh.... "

Arbalest turn around and he sees two cannodumbs, there's a bunny not too far from them....he prepares himself, his right-hand glow bright and evolves into a crossbow buster....

" I hope you're right Arbalest.... " said Arch while slot-in vulcan1 battlechip....

" right about what?? " he questioned....a bit confused but Arch didnt reply and he also don't want to resume it so he turn back to the viruses....Arbalest aim his crossbow towards a cannodumb because it's easy to target that thing....once he locked the cannodumb, he fires the vulcan shot....when he used vulcan, he felt as he fired a normal buster shot rapidly....only then he realizes that the shot is not a normal shot, it's vulcan gun....

Arch quickly move his hand, swap a cannon chip....

" cannon! slot-in....download! "

Arbalest retrived the cannon chip....he rotates his bow, then take a sit....his left leg touches the ground and bend his right leg in the meantime, only his foot on the ground as his knee is on the same level as his chest....put his right-arm to his knee and move his head to right shoulder as well, his kept closed his left-eye....

" here we go again.... " Arch talks to himself....

Arbalest keep moving his hand until he find a bunny....then he fires the cannon, a yellow energy shot came from his buster moving towards the virus that looks like a rabbit....

again, Arch took out another battlechip from the holder and slot-in a shotgun chip....but Arbalest says no, he want to use his arrow skill instead....he want to master his own skill and he want to get used with arrows, he's a custom-made navi after all....Arch understands so he pulled back the shotgun chip....Arbalest stands up, moving his left hand to the back so he can take the arrows....he take two arrows and put it in his buster, he rotates his bow again but it's on vertical position this time....knowing that there's one more cannodumb he don't touched yet, he shoots both arrows to the cannodumb....

" you know Arbalest, I salute you if you manage to end this battle in one attempt only.... " said Arch to his navi, he wants to give some challenge actually....

[ Turn 1 - Vulcan1(10+10*3) >>> cannodumbA ]
[ Turn 2 - cannon(40+10) >>> bunny ]
[ Turn 3 - DA(60) >>> cannodumbB ]
All three go down in one effort.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumB: DELETED!
Bunny: DELETED!

Arbalest: 140

Rewards: 200z
all three strikes done by Arbalest hit their targets and surprisingly, nobody survived from the attack....Arch was stunned for a second....

" well, what are you waiting for.... " said Arbalest while picking up the remaining data....

" hmmph....I was only testing you, if you want so much.... " Arch becomes a bit pissed off but he still salute his navi....

" hmm, this new battlechip is quite powerful.... " Arbalest said to Arch....

" thanks to you....if I don't listen to what you said, maybe i'll bought something else that's not useful as this one....it also means that I just wasted the money that we gain from yesterday's battle.... "

" glad to hear that....hey, can you see what's that.... " Arbalest questions Arch as he sees something not too far from him....

" i don't know but if you want my answer, I think it's a portal.... " Arch try to guess...Arbalest head his direction towards the thing, he wish that he could find a navi....he want to have a chat or do something with them....

((i've PM'ed fadielchaos, requesting for a party and he said ok....so, i'll leave this thread and jump to fadielchaos....please lock this thread for now, thank you...))
Arbalest.exe >>> ACDC.net

a small data appears somewhere at the net, after a faw seconds....the data began to form into a shape of a navi....it's Arbalest.exe....

" quick, to the portal.... " Arch orders Arbalest....

" im on my way... " replies Arbalest, he dashed through the crowds and on his way to the portal....

((no battle req.))