Raven.EXE in ACDC Net

"Woah, those wings looked like they hurt. You all right, Raven?" Silas asked.

"Meh, just a couple scratches. So, how'd I do?" Raven replied.

"Okay, lesse. Your form was excellent. I especially liked your little midair manouvere. Quite impressive. Your battle technique was nothing to laugh about either, though you did get hit. Well, I'll just cut it short and say you were great."

Smiling, Raven started to walk, then said "Wait, I remember Chris saying that he'd programmed a .GMO file for us. Mind if I use it?"

"Wait a moment while I find it. Okay, what have we here...nothing there, not there, not there, aha! Its called 'Spirit.GMO.' Activating now!" the old timer said, tapping the hologram.

Raven expected to see changes spread through his body, but there was nothing. "I don't feel any different," he admitted, and started walking when he let out a gasp of pain, and his perfectly normal expression went to one like this:

Slowly, his body started to dissapate, starting from his clawed feet, up his legs, up his upper torso, envelouping his emblem, onto his wings, and finally up to the top of his head. All that was left was a tiny little hand shaped ball of a pale blue fire.

Meanwhile, Silas was in shock. How could a simple .GMO file delete his Navi? "No...." he trailed off. "NO!" he yelled. His Navi, Raven, after a few simple rounds of virus busting, was deleted. Clutching his table, he was about to kick his PET out the window, when he saw something on it. A small ball of pale blue flame. Interested, he watched the hologram.

Raven was in total darkness. He couldn't move. "Did I get deleted?" he thought. Then, he began to relax. If this was deletion, then it actually wasn't so bad. His vision was actually starting to come back. Then something started to seem wrong. He was right back where he'd started: ACDC Net. But something felt different. He seemed higher off the ground than usual. Also, he couldn't move his feet. Also, he couldn't feel the comforting warmth of his fire. Looking at his hands, he has shocked to see that they were made of a chilling ghostly blue fire. Looking down at himself, he saw the effects of the .GMO file. His legs were nonexistant, and he simply trailed off into a whispy point at the bottom. He was also entirely composed of the same blue flame. This was the Spirit.GMO.

"R-r-Raven?" Silas stuttered. He couldn't believe.

Shrugging, Raven simply said "Fooled you."

Silas laughed. "Come on, ghosty, let's go get some virii! Actually, I'll be surprised if nothing saw you. I mean, watching a Navi get deleted for absolutely no reason would be pretty spooky, huh?"

"Agreed," said Raven in his new echoey voice.

<(Battle 4, Spirit.GMO equipped)>
The viruses didn't seem overly spooked by Raven's display, and came out full force.

Spikey: 90
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind CanodumbA)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CanodumbB)
ShrubbyC: 50 (behind CanodumbC)

Raven: 80

Battle 4 Start!
"Hmm, as the wood-type virii aren't in front there isn't much of a chance I'll be able to get behind all of them. So, I'll just have to destroy them row by row," Raven thought aloud. "And the Spiky shall be the first to go."

"Lemme guess, Shotgun, Sword, Guard," Silas said, slotting in the three anyway.

"You read my mind," the ghostly Navi said. Then, he attacked. First, he activated the Shotgun. He didn't know exactly how to use chips in this new form, but he was about to take a guess. Extending his hand forward, a ball of the same ghostly blue fire he was made of appeared on his hand. Firing it off at the Spiky, his hand was taken along as well, spreading through the fireball to make it look like a giant flaming hand. "Well, that was unexpected," Raven said as his hand regrew.

Then, he activated the Sword chip. Expecting a sword made of fire, he was slightly surprised when it appeared as an ancient-looking, rusted, dulled katana. "Woah, Chris really went all-out, didn't he?" Raven called over to Silas.

"You're right. I knew he was good, but, well, wow," was all he could say.

Holding the old sword, he attacked the Spiky, floating after it with just as much speed as his normal form had, which was pretty considerable. Raising his sword above his head, he brought it down, hopefully cutting the blue hellhound in half. Then, now expecting an ancient shield to match the sword, Raven was once again surprised when his body had totally frozen. He couldn't move. Oh well.

1. Shotgun Spiky (50, splash)

2. Sword Spiky (80)

3. Guard (???, reflective)
The Spiky was hit by some of the shot, but most of it seemed to have fallen upon a cannon behind him which completely exploded. The rusty katana finished off the already wounded virus. The Shrubbies took this time to throw Ringlogs at their assaulter, though there were actually only two who seemed to want to attack. One had its attack reflected, but the Canodumb in front of it was hit by the recoiling damage; the other one connected.

Spikey: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: 40
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CanodumbB)
ShrubbyC: 50 (behind CanodumbC)

Raven: 70
Making no noise as he was blasted backwards by the Cannon, Raven glared at the offending Cannondumb with a face that would scare the Devil. "That small blast will cost you your life," he said evilly, then shot forward like a bullet. Holding his sword in front of him like a spike, he dashed the Cannondumb, sword in hand as he attempted to skewer it. Then, taking back his near-broken sword, he turned on the spot to face the other Cannondumb, the one with enough Dumb in its name to shoot itself. "As a virus, you are targeted as prey to me. Be thankful that your pitiful life will soon be over," Raven said to the cannon, mercilessly slashing it after. Upon contact with what he'd marked as his target, however, the rusted, cracked, aged katana smashed.

"Hey, umm, Raven. You need chips or anything?" Silas asked. Though he was in awe of the pure power the Spirit.GMO displayed, he was nevertheless concerned for his Navi's safety.

Shaking his head, Raven knew that he was in the wrong place. Crouching, though all it looked like in this GMO was getting lower to the ground, he then left the ground in a spectacular leap. Using his firey wings to keep him in the air a little longer, he reached the peak of his jump, then began his slow descent back down. It was almost time for the Shrubbies to burn.

1. Sword CannondumbB (80)

2. Sword CannondumbC, deactivate Sword after (80)

3. Leaping dodge
The sword resounded as it hit its targets, shattering upon halving a Canodumb. The Shrubbies, now in a real mess, began to scramble. One finally managed to get cover by hiding behind another and threw a long at their assailant, but Raven dodged it easily.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind ShrubbyA)
ShrubbyC: 50

Watching the pitiful Shrubbies scatter in fear, Raven said menacingly "Now the real fun starts."

"Midnight Wing, right?" Silas questioned. "Well, here there's a Rageclaw downloaded for when you need it.

"Well, sort of, I'm not going to use the Midnight Wing fully, for fear of deleting them. Instead, I'm going to have some fun," Raven replied, an evil grin (if that's possible)

Activating the Midnight Wing, Raven morphed his body into a ghostly blue fireball, about the size of a full-grown man curled into a ball. Then, with a small *Bang!*, he split into six ravens, all identical, all linked. All six flew, though only two attacked. One spiraled forth, attacking the Shrubby another was hiding behind. The other of the two targeted the lone one; the virus that had noone to hide behind. The other four served as nothing more than pretty fireworks, exploding in the air with loud bangs and crackles. After their assault, a fine ash coated the air, which became Raven. He saw his two targets. "Perfect...." he thought. "Almost time for the fun part,"

Then, he activated the Rageclaw. Feeling his enhanced talons clink menacingly together, he sprang into action. First, he grabbed at the first Shrubby, the one with another hiding behind it. Trying to hold the other, he then attempted to smoosh the two together in a giant tangle of shrubbery. With another leap, he attempted to grab the other, more alone Shrubby, and firmly jam it into the pile. Then, examining his work, he said "Now for the fun part."

1. Midnight Wing to Shrubbies A and C (10x2 due to type advantage)

2. Rageclaw Smoosh ShrubbyA into ShrubbyB (20 each, attempt to tangle the two into each other)

3. Rageclaw Smoosh ShrubbyC into ShrubbyB (20 each, attempt to tangle the two into each other)

<(Okay, so now I've got this big ball made of three Shrubbies, and an easy way to roll them. Guess what I'm trying to do here. Hint:

Laaaaa, la la LA la la, la la, la laa, laa, la la laaaaaa! Laaaaa, la la LA la la, la la, la laa, laa, la la laaaaaa!

If any of the mods get it, then pleeeeeaaaaase, can I do it? I'm just REALLY freakin' addicted to that right now.)>
((A little indulgence should be fine. Just please don't make this reference every battle or I'll have to find that little green guy and take his head off.))

The sig hits. Then, the Shrubbies' leaves get tangled, leaving Raven with a massive ball of foilage on his claw.

ShrubbyA: 10
ShrubbyB: 30 (behind ShrubbyA)
ShrubbyC: 10

<(2 things. First, don't worry, this is just for one battle, and two, its RAVEN, not Raiden!)>

"NOW its time for the fun part!" Raven said, smiling in anticipation.

"Ehh, what are yeh gonna do? Waiiit a tic, this seems kinda familiar," Silas asked, trying to remember.

"Wait, one thing. Silas, could you locate that new music file I saved onto the PET, then download a copy to me directly?" Raven requested back.

"Can do. Just lemme take a look. Okay, music files, scrolling down, ahh, here we go! Katamari on the Rock, Main Theme! So thaaaat's where I've heard of it!" Silas exclaimed, downloading it directly into Raven.

Activating it, the tune started playing at a very loud volume throughout the entire area.

Retreating back a fair distance, Raven then charged, full steam ahead, right at the pile. With a massive push, he sent the giant ball rolling, just as the main part of the song started to play.

"LAAAA, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LAA LAA LA LA, LAAAAAAA!!!!LAAAA, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LAA LAA LA LA, LAAAAAAA!!!!" went the loud music as it started to roll, growing larger and larger as it collected Mr. Progs, scenery, Navis, and more viruses.

"Ahh, this brings back good memories," Silas said, smiling.

1/2/3: KATAMARI!!!!! (Rageclaw Throw Shrubbies A and C into ShrubbyB (20 to A and C, 40 to B ), plus full speed push (IC stuff)

<(I promise that I'll never do this again if it actually does stick everything it touches. :D. After all, if it couldn't do that, than it wouldn't be a true Katamari.)>
((Sorry, I must just have EN on the brain~))

The ball begins to get bigger.... and bigger.... AND BIGGER! But oh noes! As two Shrubbies are deleted, the whole thing falls apart, scattering junk data everyone. One Shrubby emerges, looking very confused. The King is mad at you.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: 10
ShrubbyC: DELETED!

((If you see this, EN, I was just joking, so please don't kill me.))
<(WOOHOO, back on!)>

"Aww, it never really got to grow. Well, nothing I can't fix. Silas, chip please!" Raven said, clapping twice.

"Cannon slotted in. Go get 'em," Silas said, gesturing at the Shrubby.

With a snap, one of Raven's claws became bathed in a green glow. Eyeing the Shrubby, he whispered "Noone messes with my Katamaris." Winding back his arm, he let the Cannon loose in a green, crescent-shaped wave of energy. Once, he saw it explode, Raven began to walk away.

Walking away, Raven looked down at his emblem. At a glance, it looked perfectly formed, but a much closer look revealed something. There was a small white indent, only one tiny particle wide, where a particle of his data had disappeared and never been restored. One little particle from right in the middle of his emblem, on the midnight blue feather. "Damn you," Raven thought. Try as he might, he would never forget his last time seeing him; Eric Lemrock's NetNavi, Infinity.EXE.

1. Cannon ShrubbyB (40)

2. Walk away

3. Curse Infinity while still walking away
The last virus is easily dispatched.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!

Rewards: Heatshot, 450z
"Ahh, chip data! Silas, ready a blank chip, please," Raven said. As he scooped up the data, he felt a familiar warmth in his wing. Was it a Fire-type chip?

"Okay, slotted in. Hey, whaddaya know, its the chip for those Spiky buggers! Called the "Heatshot!" Suitable name. Well, we got ourselves a Fire-attribute chip, so I'd say it was worth it. Want to keep going, Raven?" Silas said, putting their new chip into his belt-folder.

"You know I want another fight," Raven said, smirking as he walked along.

<(BATTLE 5)>
Unbeknown to Raven, a sinister shape has been watching him from the shadows. Seeing that the Navi was weakened from his series of battles, a purple armored figure enters the fray. The figure, quite obviously a HeelNavi, was equipped with what looked like a flamethrower.

"Hahahahahahaha! You's gonna die now pretty boy. I'msa gonna keel you!"

A HEELNAVI ATTACKS!

Heelnavi: 200

Battle.....5! Commence!
"Hmm? A Navi?" Raven said cooly, turning on the spot to face his opponent. "I'm guessing you want a fight. All you HeelNavis do. Well, let me tell you something. I've killed more of your brethen than I can count."

"Well, looks like we have a fight on our hands. Let's start with a bang. Sword, slot in! Go get 'em, Raven!" Silas shouted, completely confident in his Navi's abilities.

Extending one arm, Raven allowed his right hand to be enveloped in a soothing blue light. Then, looking the HeelNavi right in the eyes, he whispered "You'll die, just like the rest of them," before he dashed. Running around the Navi, he ran circles around the HeelNavi, tearing a path in the ground with his sharp foot talons. Then, with the grace and speed of a hawk, he ran towards the HeelNavi's back, made a windup, and attacked. Letting his hand find its way through the Heelnavi, he began running again. Let him try to hit him, he could dodge.

"Excellent form, Raven. Think you'll need the Guard?" Silas asked.

"I don't think so, Silas. Besides, as long as I'm running full speed, his chances of hitting me are close to zero. Don't worry about me, I'm fine," Raven replied, and it was quite true. As long as he was running his considerable top speed, a Navi would have a hard time landing a hit on him unless they had a way of locking on.

1. Run top speed in a circle around the HeelNavi

2. Sword HeelNavi (80)

3. Keep running around at top speed
<(1'st bump EVAR!! Needs something flashy...umm...KATAMARI!!!!)>
"Hehehehehe...Hahahahahaha!!!!" The HeelNavi laughs as Raven's sword slices into him.

The pain doesn't seem to faze him one bit and he unloads with his flamethrower, not bothering to aim in the slightest. Flames spread all over the area, the fires rising up to block off Raven's path.

HeelNavi: 120

was"Hmmm, Silas, I'm guessing that we're fighting a foe that either has a SuperArmor installed in his NaciCustomizer, or is a Break-type Navi. Just purely out of fear for having the Guard shattered, and because he doesn't seem to care where he's aiming, I think I'll stick to dodging," Raven said, concerned that a powerful chip like a Sword didn't even faze him in the slightest.

"Understood. Give him one more present with your Sword, there, then I'll leave it to you to finish the fight," Silas replied, nodding.

With a dash, Raven was off, weaving a path through the raging flames all around him. Left turn, right turn, right turn, left turn, straight ahead, it all became a blur to Raven as he dodged nimbly through the dangeroud maze. After a while of picking a path, he saw a flash of purple; the HeelNavi! "There you are," Raven uttered through clenched teeth. Then he saw, it was almost a linear path to the Navi. "Here I go," Raven thought as he dashed down the final path to the Navi. Once at the Navi, before he brought his empowered talons down on the Navi's head, he spat "Here's your present."

Having used the vicious swipe movement to fling himself backwards, Raven, safe from the fires, flicked his wrist, deactivating the Sword from his hand.

"Hang on a sec, Raven, I have a plan. I'm opening the private link," Silas said, clicking a hologram with his touch pen and being up a text-based chat between the two of them. Quietly, the two conversed for about half a minute. Then, closing the private chat, he simply said "Have fun, Raven."

Raven clasped his hands in front of him, and stood perfectly still. Suddenly, the flames started behaving oddly; they were merging with him. Slowly, the orange fires turned to midnight blue, the color of Raven's flames. In essence, the fire was Raven. Watching the HeelNavi from every possible angle the flames could provide him, Raven asked "Confused yet?" his voice coming from every direction. "I hope not, as it is no fun deleting an unaware foe."

As the HeelNavi did, well, whatever he did, from behind him, a fireball had broken off from the wall of fire it had come from, and formed into a midnight blue raven, made of the same midnight blue fire as everything else. With a few flaps of its firey wings, it flew towards the HeelNavi at a deadly speed. This was repeated five times, with five other fireballs forming into identical flaming ravens, which all flew at the probably confused HeelNavi. If he wasn't in pain, he would be soon.

1. Get through maze of flames

2. Sword HeelNavi (80)

3. Midnight Wing from all around (6x10)

<(On one note, if you're confused, then I'll say this: Raven entirely turns into flame when he's about to split into the ravens. So, when in mid-split, he merged with the fire, and used it from every direction. On another note, I am so saving this as a document.)>
<(Bump #2)>
<(Bump)>