Raven.EXE in ACDC Net

((Sorry, stupid work...))

The HeelNavi laughs as the talons ripped into him; however, unlike the last time, they seem to have little effect. As Raven dodges back, the HeelNavi unleashes hell in the form of a line of flames that engulfs the Navi. However, Raven's second ploy works quite well, the six blue ravens striking at the HeelNavi from all sides. The HeelNavi drops to his knees, panting heavily. Perhaps his invulnerability had merely been a trick?

HeelNavi: 60

Raven: 50
Growling as the flames tore through him, Phoenix noticed something. The fire, though painful, were merging with him. His midnight blue colored feathers were changing. On contact with the hellish blaze, one at a time, his flaming feathers were becoming a reddish gold. Also, he felt lighter, and his wings stronger. Before the attack, he had been a human raven. He walked out of the attack not a raven, but a phoenix.

"What happened, Raven?" Silas asked.

"The name's Phoenix," the new red-gold figure replied. "Silas, send me the double Rageclaws."

"Sent. Let's just see how good you are with your new body." Silas fiddled around a bit with the PET, then stopped, satisfied with his work. The viewing hologram was now twice as big.

Phoenix accessed the Rageclaws, strengthening both his arms and enlarging all ten of his talons. Jumping high into the air, he unfolded his massive wings, attempting to slow down his descent. After jumping, he noticed that he wasn't descending at all. Looking at his wings, he somehow, as if by instinct, knew to flap them. With each flap, he rose higher and higher, and he realized that he could truely fly.

Flapping a few times, he leveled out his body until he was horizontal. Tucking in his wings, he power dived, letting his body tilt until he was streaking like a bullet right at the HeelNavi. Extending both arms forward in a Superman position, he dived at the HeelNavi, trying to impale the purple bastard on his talons.

1. Fly

2/3: Double Rageclaw Power Dive Impale of DOOM!!! (40x2)
((Oooo...Plot device.))

The Heelnavi is deleted.

Heelnavi: Deadzors

Phoenix: 50

The Winnah....Its j00!

Rewards: Get ~ 500z
<(Meh, I needed to find some way of changing to the new Phoenix)>

"Well, whaddaya know, you did it, Rav-er,Phoenix!" Silas exclaimed, stumbling a bit on his sentence.

"Did you really expect any less. Anyway, jack me out, will ya? I'm tired, and I need to clean all the filth off my feathers," Phoenix said. Looking at the spot where the HeelNavi had been, he thought "I am the hunter, and you are the prey. Remember that when you're in hell." Then his jack-out animation played: spreading his wings, Phoenix shot off into the sky, spiraling as he returned to his home.