Red and Binary

<(*growls and stalks around in a freezeframe of the battle*

In other words, BUMPAGE.)>
[Sorry! Exams are done now, so I'm back up to normal speed.]

[Dumbfart error over here. 20% of the field was supposed to be Missing, not Cracked. Apologies.]

Evinn was expecting anything -- except for his own attack flying back at him in the style of the patented 1000 Needles attack. Despite that, he was just able to bring up his dual pistols in time, accompanied with a desperate yell. He crossed his wrists in a flash and fired two bullets of energy from the wolf- and lion-head guns. They immediately expanded into a shining net, upon which half of the modified Cornshots broke harmlessly. The other portion tore the Scarecrow nearly to bits. Before Red to start doing her thing, Binary's creepy tentacle-claws reached out and grabbed the already damaged Scarecrow and threw it -- well, right at Red.

This rather unorthodox move was augmented by Red herself. A baseball bat appeared out of her picnic basket, and it inexplicably chopped the virus in half. With her bat stowed safely in her jaws, Red hurled the Boomerang she had just come up with at the remaining viruses. The curved wooden weapon sliced them both to ribbons. Then Red switched back to the bat, and both she and her furry friend went hurtling toward the Mafia Navis.

Gray seemed to rise up out of nowhere, pulling back her rainbow-bladed fist and slamming both it and Red to the ground. Instead of staying there like she was supposed to, though, the caped crusader leapt back up to her feet with a single-minded determination: to bash Evinn's head in. An opportune gust of wind caught both Red and Myun up in its grasp, and the two were sent shooting up into the air. Red kicked off of Grey's blade just as it fell again, and Navi and bunny cleared the Mafia goon's head. The jump was just long enough, and Red brought her Sword-bat on Evinn's head. He folded like a lawn chair. Myun's late uppercut didn't help things for him.

Meanwhile, over with Item, Binary had decided on his next course of action. The Item-kite seemed a little confused at first, but then was blindsided by a flash of inspiration as Binary solidified into a strong wall. The kite changed into a stereo system and dropped heavily to the ground.

"Hey there, civilian! Thanks for that. I'll do the best I can!"

From there, the stereo swapped out in favour of the biggest coilgun any of the combatants had ever seen. A little set of wheels on the bottom of the mounted unit rolled it forward until its muzzle stuck through the hole that Binary had left for just such a use. The coilgun's ammunition belt rattled five times, and a similar number of blasts erupted on Gray's chest. Item kept pressing his advantage, and a single huge blast of energy followed up the first five bullets.

"You're dead meat, Item!" Evinn shouted as he got back to his feet. However, there was a definitely groggy note in his voice, and rather copious amounts of coding were leaking from the wound on his head. He took aim and fired at the Binary-wall, but the shots from his dual pistols pinged harmlessly off Binary's almost stone-like gel. Evinn swore at the top of his lungs, and Gray gave him a dark look. It seemed as though the Mafia Navis were finally starting to realize how much trouble they were in.

Terrain: 25% Ice, 5% Sea, 20% Missing, 50% Normal

Item (mounted coilgun): 210 HP (Shielded by Binary)

Evinn: 115 HP
Gray: 190 HP

BillyEXA: DELETED!
BillyEXB: DELETED!
MetoolEXA: DELETED!
MetoolEXB: DELETED!
HardheadEXA: DELETED!
HardheadEXB: DELETED!
CanodumbEXA: DELETED!
CanodumbEXB: DELETED!
ChampuEXA: DELETED!
ChampuEXB: DELETED!
ScarecrowEX: DELETED!

Red: 105 HP
Myun: 60 HP
Binary: 119 HP (Stonebody! Slowed and grounded!)

Countbomb: 50 HP (2 turns until detonation!)
Red's attack worked, with the minor exception of Gray almost chopping her in half. But she had helped narrow the enemies down from 13 to 2. Now, it seemed that Evinn was focused on his former comrade, which Binary was protecting. That was good, maybe it was time for a one-on-one fight between girls.
And such a formulation of thought had appeared in Red's mind. The red-caped wonder smirked, holding her bat loosely, tightened her grip, and pointed it at Gray, proclaiming, "Alright! Let's battle, one-on-one! Binary-san! You help Item and Evinn work out their differences!"

Shin, meanwhile, had just finished purchasing an additional lemonade to stick with him through the rest of the battle, hopefully. He grinned at his navi's comment, he certainly hadn't had a one-on-one navi battle for quite a while.

"Let's get you healed up then," Shin remarked, sending a Recov80 his partner's way.
A soothing wave of light washed over the crimson crusader, and she sighed in relief as most of the damage she suffered during the battle slowly started to fade away.

"Myun, I think I'll let big sis handle colorless-san over there," she addressed her pet, who merely nodded, as she burst into a glowing light, attaining a new appearance.

Red grew to about 5'8" in height. Her new figure is slim, and her breasts are slightly bigger, curving slenderly along her figure, not that you can see it though. Her main body is covered by a long, white, long-sleeve cloak that reaches to her ankles. The cloak has two pockets on her right at left side, near her waist, where she seems to constantly keeps her hands in, if one of them wasn't holding something. She still wears long white stocking that go to her knees. Her footwear consists of black boots, ready to probably slam into someone's side if they piss her off enough. A red scarf is adorned along her neck, replacing her hooded cloak of her child form. She wears black leather gloves on her hands. Her head hasn't changed much, it looks like that scarf is covering most of the area under her nose though. The same short, brown hair flows neatly on the top of her head, but her once cheerful blue eyes have turned into an icy-cold azure. The proverbial "Badass Hottie" had come to take the stage.

"I've got nothing against you, Gray," Red commented apathetically, "we probably could've got along if it weren't for such circumstances. AKA, you attempting to slice me in half, me on the side of the NetPolice, you on the side of the NetMafia, stuff like that," she continued, sticking her free hand out of her pocket, and giving Gray a thumbs down with it. "Let's start! Shin!" the wind navi roared in beckoning.

"Here, these might help," her operator suggested, sending her two chips. "Use something of your own too," he said, taking a sip of his lemonade. This would be an interesting fight.

"Roger that," the badass hottie grumbled, putting her free hand to the side, then swiftly sent it straight up, as if she was catching something in the air.
At that moment, a giant hand of steam erupted from under the ground beneath Red's Mafiosi opponent, attempting to keep the colorless navi within its reach. Red clutched her own hand into a fist, as if grasping something, and the hand attacking Gray followed suit, converging on Gray and threatening to crush her body in an instant.

Red dashed forward, swinging her arm... toward herself? The crimson crusader slammed her own fist against her chest, causing her insides to churn a bit. The badass hottie's cheeks swelled a bit, before the wind navi opened her mouth, spraying what was either the contents of a recent meal, or a giant swirling vortex of vile chocolate, possibly the latter, at her opponent. The torrent of sweet brownness sweeped across the distance between Red and Gray, attempting to engulf Gray in a sad state of ickiness.

The wind navi activated the last chip Shin had sent her, a RiskyHoney1. Instantly, a beehive formed in her hand. She sighed and held it in front of her, trying to guard against the next attack and counter it with a swarm of bees that would come out after the hive was disturbed, if it was ever disturbed. Just in case though, the wind from the netscape was summoned around Red's bodice, ready to propel her out of the way of any other incoming attack that followed the disturbing of her hide shield.

Myun simply skated across the ice, paying attention to the battle, but more concerned for her own safety than anything else.

Turn Summary:
1. Recov80 to Red [Heal 80 HP]
*Activate Badass_Hottie.GMO
2. MistConv to Gray [100 Aqua DMG]
3. Demonic Chocolate Maelstrom to Gray [100 DMG and Poison for 2 turns](4-turn cooldown)
4. RiskyHoney1 [Block one attack and counter with 5x10 Wood DMG]
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions:
1. Dodge by skating across the ice.
((You have two more days before I regretfully request to drop you, my good friend.))
<(AUGH, THE LATENESS BURNS MY OWN SKIN. Sorry, RS and EN, for the way-too-long wait.

And EN, if I accidentally godmoded in this post, I apologize in advance. This is all assuming that I managed to pin Evinn.)>

Compared to the last two assaults, considering the circumstances, Chris felt that his most recent plan of action had gone rather well. Item was getting some additional support by Binary, the Scarecrow was finally down, and the Countbomb was in perfect condition. Now, he had to think of something else to do. The majority of his good Battlechips had already been depleted, and he was seriously regretting wasting all the Process Upgrades' capacities on self-effecting programs, save for the Data Absorption, but he didn't really count that one.

On the flip side, there were a variety of moves he could pull. The EMP was charged and ready again, and he still had one final trump card that he hadn't shown yet, and if he was lucky, wouldn't have to. His Sword was still usable, which was a good thing, and the two Mafioso looked like they were starting to realize how deep the shit they'd gotten themselves into really was.

Then, Chris heard Red's call:

Quote ()

"Alright! Let's battle, one-on-one! Binary-san! You help Item and Evinn work out their differences!"

The answer of what to do hit him like a ton's worth of coffee beans, effectively mentally crushing him under the delicious dark brown pellets of caffeineness. He opened the private link to Binary, and typed down, "I'm activating the .GMO. Warn Item; he won't appreciate it if his cover turns into a genie with his coilgun still stuck in it."

"Affirmative!" Binary sent back, then got to work. First things first: warn Item. Easy enough, as the wall that was serving as Item's cover started emitting Binary's monotonous voice. "Warning: undergoing Graphic Model Override. Defence capabilities compromised! Apologies!" he stated, sure that his intentions had been made quite clear. Then, after a few seconds, he activated the .GMO, and hoped for the best.

First, the mesh of incredibly hard ones and zeroes spiderwebbed across the surface of the gel wall started to crack, breaking after a moment and scattering into the air, disappearing. If this hadn't warned Item to the fact that Binary was no longer an ideal defence platform by now, the fact that the gunholes had disappeared added to that.

The now-useless wall of gel that was Binary started to shrink back to the regular Navi shape that he usually assumed, but didn't stop there. The gel compacted itself into a perfect sphere, with the ones and zeroes whizzing around inside like fish, and started rising into the air, stopping a few feet off the ground.

Then, it really started happening. Suddenly, six arms, huge and muscular, with hands of the same proportions. While they were groping around as if trying to reach something, the sphere itself started to change. It rapidly became an obviously bare barrel chest, huge in size, with an eight-pack of tough stomach muscles under that. Beneath that, a pair of pants suddenly formed, tied around the waist and ankles with a length of rope each, and feet sprung from the bottoms of these.

Above, a thick neck and a bald head was forming at the same time. Once this was done and the body was complete (save for the translucent skin and ones and zeroes swimming around inside it), tiny creases, 1001 of them to be exact, appeared all over his body, distorting the contents somewhat. Finally complete, the last step was colour, which appeared in a flash. The skin turned a deep royal purple befitting of a genie, the pants turned creamy white, with gold rope, and the creases on his skin suddenly opened in a flash, revealing a thousand and one startlingly gold eyes. 1001.GMO was in effect.

"Nice performance, 1001. Now, my next plan isn't one of attack, but of negotiations. My goal is to get the Mafioso back on the side of the Netpolice. From the looks of things, they haven't been in the Mafia for very long; perhaps they even defected from the Police today. Either way, if we can get them on our side, then they could provide us with some valuable info on the Mafia, and Item'll have his buddies back. It's a win/win situation, and I'm counting on you to bring them back," Chris said on the private link.

"It'll be my pleasure," 1001's deep voice responded, throwing Chris off somewhat. He was so used to the "AFFIRMATIVE"'s that Binary always responded with that the more eloquent form of speech coming from his PET was a bit unnerving. "Just gonna have to get used to it," he sighed, sipping his coffee. Then, he got a hit of inspiration, dusted off his other two Rageclaws, and slotted them in, while telling 1001 what to do.

Meanwhile, 1001 was floating in place, every single eye that was facing Evinn open, glaring at him with a red iris. He had just been informed of what to do, and knew that Evinn wouldn't like it, but it was for the best. Quickly, he summoned both Rageclaws at once, loading them into the middle set of arms on his torso. The two selected arms beefed up even more than they already were, stretching the skin, while a nasty-looking sickle with a serrated edge appeared in each hand. With surprising speed for such a large body, 1001 dashed, making a beeline across the ice to Evinn.

Upon reaching Evinn, 1001 made no move to use his sickles, but instead charged right at Evinn in a full-on wrestling pin; four of his arms outstretched to try and ensure that Evinn didn't simply sidestep. When he felt himself collide with something, he slammed himself into the ground, taking whatever it was with him. Setting his torso up in a flash, but not so much that he could really see what he was doing, he located two of what he assumed were arms, and drove his sickles into the ground around them, making two somewhat-effective shackles in the ground.

Upon finishing his (hopefully) successful wrestling pin, 1001 turned his torso, beckoning to Item with one arm. "Item, would you mind helping me in securing this one? Regrettably, I cannot completely paralyze a foe, and I need someone else to do it for me while I have a few words with him," he said.

Whether or not Item agreed or not, 1001 got off Evinn's chest and stood up, floating a good foot or so off the ground again while he stared down at Evinn, his many eyes piercing him with a red glare. After a good while, he asked, "Why did you do it?" With this as his start, the words started flowing out of him as if he were William Shakespeare writing a play.

"I can think of only a scant few reasons to join the Netmafia, and all those reasons are nothing but pathetic, self-centered excuses. Like that you want to obtain power. Power from the Natmafia? Don't make me laugh. The only real 'power' of the Netmafia comes from their Darkchips, and a Battlechip alone doesn't make a Navi stronger. The only true keys to strength are experience, strategy, and an Operator that you can trust with your life."

"Or is it that you wanted a reputation for your abilities? Just as despicable as the last. Nobody in their right mind, and believe me when I say that not a single veteran member of the Netmafia, even if they look or sound like it, are truly in their right mind, would want a reputation like a Netmafioso's reputation? Do you know what the fate of every single damned member of that organization is? To be hunted down to the ends of the Net for the crimes they've commited, that's what. And if the Netpolice or the civilian Netbattlers don't kill them, the Darkchips will. Make no mistake, their days are numbered."

"Perhaps, however, it was neither power nor reputation you wanted. Perhaps you were blackmailed into joining, or you were forced into the job. This is just as bad as actually joining. From what I've seen, you and that other one are both strong Navis, and I'm sure that isn't because you're being influenced by Darkchips. Don't you recognize your own friend? Do you not still care for those you let go of when you defected? Rise up to meet those that plot to destroy the Net as we know it. Defect from the Mafia. Come back to the Netpolice."

1001 decided to finish this with an ominous note, "Tell us your reasons for joining, Evinn, or I'll make sure you won't leave this spot." At this, the four arms that weren't trying to hold down the Navi each materialized a sickly scimitar via Chris' Sword chip, ready to cut Evinn up if he didn't sing.

1. Rush Evinn *Tactical Movement*

2. Rageclaw to Evinn (40, attempt to pin to ground)

3. Rageclaw to Evinn (40, attempt to pin to ground)

4. Try to negotiate with Evinn/convince him to come back to the Netpolice, Sword prepared for next turn
((Bump))
Red's Recov80 did the trick. It repaired the majority of her wounds, leaving only a few rogue streamers of spilt coding after its regenerative work was done. Feeling much better in the face of the flagging NetMafia, she shifted forms into a .GMO. It seemed to be the next great fad, because Binary had done just the same, after a courteous warning to Item. The NetPoliceman dropped back, changing to calculator form. A number of buttons depressed themselves and numbers flashed across the device's screen, and then Item was in the shape of a boombox.

"By my calculations, we should be on the verge of winning this one, friends!" Item called through the speakers to the two civilians. They carried on in their epic battle against Evinn and Gray, with or without his help. Gray rushed up out of nowhere, stepping deftly in as 1001 charged away towards Evinn, armed with two Rageclaws and a vengenace. Gray's rainbow blade tore through Item's mass in the middle of change, leaving an ugly, leaking scar on the medieval shield that Item's shifting form assumed.

Just as Gray finished her devistating swing, a fist of condensed vapour slammed into her side, sending her sprawling. Gray kicked back up to her feet in a surprising burst of agility. Her rainbow-sword detached itself from her fist and bent into a vaguely boomerang-like shape. Gray hurled the weapon at Red, but the Badass Hottie was just a step too quick to be hit by the last-ditch attack. In a disgusting rain of chocolate chunks of highly questionable origin, Gray was wiped off the face of the Internet; the still-spinning Boomerang winked out a moment later.

Meanwhile, 1001 was rapidly bearing down on Evinn. The Mafia convert barely managed to supress a yelp of terror at this transfigured Binary. He raised both pistols and blasted away; only one shot hit 1001, but the genie kept steamrollering on regardless of the wound. The next thing Evinn knew, he was lying on his back with two Rageclaw-sickles and an entire Navi weighing him down. The force of his knockover had been so great that both of his guns had gone spinning out of his grasp. He reached for them, but it was no good.

Item had heard 1001's offer, flipped over in slinky shape, and turned into a big foam hammer to smack Evinn on the face. Then he was an alarm clock, dangling just above Evinn's nose from a chain that had mysteriously looped itself around one of 1001's sickles.

"How could you do this to us, Evinn!?" Item begged. "The big guy's right, man! You saw how easily they -- uh, we -- handled Gray! You thought that she was so strong, didn't you?"

Evinn nodded dumbly, eyeing each sickle in turn with an expression of terror. All he could do was lie in 1001's shadow as the civilian filled him in on reality. Something crept slowly across his face -- was that agreement? -- and, by the time 1001 came to a close, he was nodding. Then there was a customized Sword in his face, and the fright was back.

"Hold off there, buddy," Item cut in. He nudged the Sword back a few inches with his alarm clock form's antenna. Item swiveled down to face Evinn again. If inanimate objects could assume a pleading look, Item was no doubt doing so. "It's cool, pal. There's always room. Once and always, right?"

Evinn said nothing for several long moments.

"Item?"

"Yeah, dude?"

"Ummm...sorry."

The alarm clock's dual speakers curved into something that was definitely a smile. Item transformed into a paper airplane again and soared clear of 1001 and Evinn. Once he was out of the way, he went back to a boombox.

"Hey, friend, I think that you can let him up around now," the boombox said. "Evinn's always been like that, get it? Can never make up his mind on what he wants to be."

"Hey," Evinn said accusingly. Then he realized the position he was in and shut up, waiting nervously for 1001's next move. Item just laughed.

------+

Terrain: 25% Ice, 5% Sea, 20% Missing, 50% Normal

Item (shield): 130 HP

Evinn: 35 HP (pinned by 1001)
Gray: DELETED!

BillyEXA: DELETED!
BillyEXB: DELETED!
MetoolEXA: DELETED!
MetoolEXB: DELETED!
HardheadEXA: DELETED!
HardheadEXB: DELETED!
CanodumbEXA: DELETED!
CanodumbEXB: DELETED!
ChampuEXA: DELETED!
ChampuEXB: DELETED!
ScarecrowEX: DELETED!

Red: 185 HP
Myun: 60 HP
Binary: 119 HP

...victory?

Red gets: 1300z, Kunai1 x1.
Myun gets: 12 Bugfrags!
Binary gets: 1300z, ShockWave x1.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Red and Binary both get 3 FXP!
((Bugfrags?))

Red sighed as the battle seemed to be over, she discarded the RiskyHoney and transferred the rewards to Shin's PET. She casually approached her allies in the battle.

"So, you going to release him or what?" the Badass Hottie questioned 1001, blowing a bit of cold air out of her mouth. Myun hopped to her side, fists up, in case of further danger.
"All seems well. I apologize for my actions, but my Operator thought it was nessacary," 1001 said, dematerializing the offending Sword and Rageclaws and rising off Evinn. He folded his six arms and bowed his head towards the former Mafioso.

"Hey, don't lay the whole blame on me! You agreed that it was a good plan too, Binary!" Chris complained, taking another slug of his coffee. "Hmm, needs more strength," he muttered, eyeing the info about the coffee on the back of the paper cup.

Meanwhile, 1001 turned to a spot on the Net that was coated with a layer of rather odd-looking chocolate; Grey's last stand. "That other Navi, Grey ... she was a friend of your's, wasn't she?" he asked, in an attempt to sound sympathetic towards the two of them. Meanwhile, a black hole appeared a ways away thanks to Chris, vaccuming up the remains of some of the virii and sending them to the PET. He fought the urge. "Aww, damn. Thought for sure that Scarecrow would've leaked some of it's own data after the beating we gave it. Well, guess I'll just take what I can get," he muttered under his breath, chugging what remained of his newest coffee and ringing for a stronger bean in his next cup. The guys behind the counter were starting to get some pretty nasty leers towards him, he noticed.

"So, then, shall we continue on through the battlefield?" 1001 asked Item and Evinn.
Red shrugged as she went next to 1001, glaring at Evinn.

"Make no mistake, being indecisive and switching sides all the time won't pass after this switch," the wind navi commented coldly. She extended her arm quickly, pointing at the ex-Mafiosi-turned-NetPolice navi and stated, "We'll be watching you."

She then turned to Item, gave a nod of approval, and continued observing their once-enemy-possibly-now-ally.

((Battle 2 when you guys are ready.))
<(Bump #1)>
<(Bump #2)>
((In the aspect of light, the stars gleaming down upon the night sky, my soul burns as a raging inferno! Therefore I...
Shall...
BUMP THIS TOPIC! <slams fist into the computer screen>))
"Gray?" Evinn repeated. He was still sprawled on his back, even though 1001 had already released him. Evinn stared straight up at the deep blackness of the digital sky, as if he didn't want to bother with facing the world again. He thought for a moment. "We used to fight Gray all the time. It was like a rivalry. Then she gave me a place in the NetMafia. With a DarkChip, I could be stronger. I could be more than I ever was in the NetPolice."

With a sigh, Evinn got back to his feet. His voiceless Operator sent him down a recovery subchip, and healing energy swirled around him, patching up several of the greivous wounds he had recieved over the course of his defeat. He picked up his pistols and slipped into their holsters on the back of his belt with a distinct degree of embarassment. Evinn stared morosely at the Badass Hottie's accusing finger.

"It soothes my core programming to see--" Item began, but when Evinn turned away quickly, the veteran NetPoliceman stopped again. The boombox fell temporarily silent as Item tried to think of something good to say. Suddenly its antenna shot up to maximum height, and the tuner dial on its face started to dash back and forth between the glass window at top speed.

"Radio transmission, chums!" Item relayed to them. "There seems to be trouble at a nearby distribution centre! My friends, if you would be willing to accompany me to take care of the mess — goodness, I never learned your names, did I? Tell me when I finish!"

Despite that, the boombox left the ground and switched into bottle rocket form. Pressurized water exploded out between the rocket's tailfins, and Item went shooting off at high speed. Evinn seemed stunned by the rapidity of the NetPoliceman's departure. Then his face set, and he took off at a run in the direction that Item had gone. It was hard to determine whether Evinn was going after Item to help it or to intercept it before Item reached its destination.

----+

The big square of Netsteel armouring shuddered as yet another explosion rocked it. If the distribution centre hadn't been made of high-durability defensive plating both inside and out, it would most likely have been levelled several attacks ago. However, the tall little building was still standing, despite the scorch marks on its face, the broken bits of metal littered across the ground outside, the blast craters in the upper walls that didn't quite pierce to the interior, and the pair of doors that lay twisted and ripped on the ground in front of the main entrance.

One final blast, and the complex fell silent.

"Booooooooo-ring!"

A Navi hopped up onto the battlements and looked down on the network from fifty feet above. She jumped onto the parapet and shaded her eyes to look down on the scarred landscape below. Her hair was brown and short, the bangs coloured teal; she wore little more than a black bodysuit and metal shoes, with a big, pale brown fireman's jacket ringed by strips of orange reflector tape. She snapped her gloved fingers in annoyance.

"That took forever," she mused to herself. "And there wasn't even anybody inside. They all vamoosed to go get deleted. Hah! The boss is gonna give us a huge bonus for getting this place."

"Hazard!"

She looked over her shoulder. A massive Navi with wooden catapults for arms stepped out of the elevator that barely fit him. He was heavily armoured, and his face was masked by a lowered grill-slatted knight's visor.

"Hey, Trebby. Didn't find anybody?"

"No. With no thanks to you."

"Aw, looking's lame." Hazard went back to scanning the horizon again. Suddenly she paused, and a delighted grin spread across her face.

"What?" 'Trebby' inquired, stepping up to the wall.

"Somebody's coming! Hey, check that out — is that a rocket? Awesome! He's really hauling ... I think it's time for some fun!"

And with that, Hazard stepped off the parapet and into empty air.

She dropped gracefully and landed in a deep crouch just in front of the broken gateway. Item was indeed speeding towards the captured outpost, with Evinn visible a fair distance behind him. Hazard straightened up and yelled up the smooth steel wall to the parapet above.

"You got me covered, Trebby?"

"I'm afraid I do," he called back down. Two huge rocks materialized in the cups of his catapults. His entire body sagged under their weight. 'Trebby' started the laborous process of winching the two catapults down into firing position.

Hazard looked back down at the approaching NetPoliceman. While she had been distracted, Item had changed from a bottle rocket to a cannon. The weapon hit the ground heavily and skidded for a few feet before training its muzzle on the Navi between it and the open door. Hazard put one hand on her hip and extended the other in a stop-right-there gesture.

"What's the password?"

"Open sesame," Evinn snarled as he skidded to a halt next to Item and pointed his wolf's-head pistol at her.

Terrain: 100% Normal

Hazard.EXE: 250 HP
Trebuchetman.EXE: 300 HP

Item.EXE (cannon): 130 HP
Evinn.EXE: 135 HP

Red.EXE [Badass Hottie]: 185 HP
Binary.EXE [1001]: 119 HP

Can you save the outpost? HERE WE GO!
BATTLE TWO START!
Red nodded sympathetically at Evinn's explanation, lowering her finger. Then, as Item and Evinn dashed off, the crimson crusader took a glance at 1001, closed her eyes and simply shrugged.
"Well, let's get going Binary," the Badass Hottie commented as she too chased after her companions.

Arriving at distribution center, Red skidded to a halt as she observed the situation from a good distance back. Item and Evinn were apparently aiming their weapons at a female, fireman jacket wearing, navi, most likely NetMafia from the look on Evinn's face and the aggressive attitude the NetPolice Enforcers had toward the navi.

The red-caped wonder's eyes scanned the building in front of her allies. She judged it to be about 50 feet tall by net standards. Not a problem to get to the top, she thought, tapping her feet on the ground, makes for a good sniping position.

The wind navi was about to launch herself up, when she came across another problem in her plan.

There was already another figure occupying the rooftop.

Red swore in a hushed tone before glaring at the top of the roof. Well, she just had to take him down, didn't she?

"Shin, there's a navi at the top of the building," the navi relayed to her operator. "Think I can take whoever it is by myself?" she continued.

"Hm, I think Binary should accompany you, might make it a bit quicker to deal with him," Shin suggested, taking a sip of lemonade. Damn this stuff was good, he commented internally, thinking about how elementary school kids in Yoka could make such friggin' good lemonade.

"Suggestion taken," Red replied, quickly turning around to wherever Binary was. Upon locating him, she pointed at the navi and ordered, "Alright Binary, get yourself into a compact size and wrap yourself around me, we're going high."

The next bits of the plan depended on Binary's response.

Turn Summary
1.Wait for Binary to attach self to Red.

-TURN SPLICE-

((Phoenix, you better not do anything other than attach yourself and that... other thing. Do the rest of your actions after I post again.))
<(*gets a noose ready for the next time he's this late posting*)>

Binary opened a few eyes on his left arm and glanced at Red with them, their golden stare his primary response. Then, a simple "Okay," later, the Djinn levelled himself out horizontally tucked in his arms, and shot off like an eight and a half-foot long purple bullet.

Upon reaching the distribution center alongside Red, Binary immediately flipped vertical and leaned backwards, killing his momentum. He only needed two eyes to determine the entire situation: Evinn and Item were facing off against another Navi; female, and definitely Netmafia, and there was a large tower, about 50 feet tall. It would've made for a perfect little Eye in the Sky to lob his ElecReels and Countbomb and everything else Chris gave him, if it weren't for the facts that 1001.GMO couldn't float that high, and that it was already occupied with another Navi. Probably Mafia again, and 1001 would've given up and had to resort to sniping and otherwise if it weren't for Shin and Red's little comments.

Quote ()

"Hm, I think Binary should accompany you, might make it a bit quicker to deal with him,"

Quote ()

"Alright Binary, get yourself into a compact size and wrap yourself around me, we're going high."

The last one really took the cake though, as Binary immediately cracked a smile as he realized where she was going with this. "I understand," he rumbled, "I'll keep quiet so you can concentrate," he warned, then began deactivating 1001. Compared to the transformation into it, this one was much less flashy. Simply put, he floated a few feet into the air, tucked into a ball, and started melting. In a few seconds, he was no more than a sphere of swirling colours, which were quickly leeched away into nonexistance, revealing the white translucent gel underneath; black digits swimming around without a care in the world.

The original Binary nodded an affirmative meaning that it had gone well, then transformed into what he thought would be compact and easy to wrap around; a length of rope. Thinning to epic proportions, the Navi shrunk and twisted until he was a perfect, if colourless and jellylike, rope, with a replica of his head (which was about the size of a hand-grenade) on one end. A quick message to Chris later, Binary was weaving himself into a simple knot around Red's waist.

Meanwhile, Chris had read the message in the blink of an eye, and had done as Binary had asked; slotted in a chip for him. "Wonder where this is gonna go?" Chris asked, sipping his new coffee. "Oooooh, now there's the stuff!" he proclaimed, raising his custom mug in the air to toast his new favourite flavour of coffee.

In the Net, Binary's head began to flash ominously while he ran some searches and found a line of code that matched that of the Navi high above. A simple PM to Red (typed in simple terms) that had been sent by him seconds before would contain everything she needed to know for her plan to work....
"Evinn! Item! I'll leave this young lady to you guys! Cover me!" Red yelled to her allies, before summoning a horrendous gust of wind around herself after Binary attached to her. She grinned as Binary sent her the PM.

"Myun! Help these guys out, okay!?" the Badass Hottie shouted to her Support Unit over the sound of the wind. The rabbit-like thing simply nodded and headed toward Evinn and Item's positions.

The crimson crusader quickly shifted her hands behind her, forming a orb of pink energy in one of the hands. She kneeled down, bracing her legs in a jumping position. The other hand was soon full of wind.

"Here we go!" Red shouted, and she launched herself off the ground toward the toward, the wind attempting to boost her height.

The real juice came in when the pink orb and the wind orb in the red-caped wonder's hands combined together and shot out a pink spiral of energy behind her, trying to ensure her and Binary's flight to the top would be a success.

She could see the top, maybe she couldn't, but she felt like she was close. As Binary prepared his Energybomb, the Badass Hottie grabbed at her ally, hard.

The next thing that happened was that Red attempted to chuck her ally out of the air toward "Trebby" in hopes that her gray mattered friend would deal some damage.

Red landed, on what, she was too tired to care, but Shin had already sent her a couple of chips to deal with the tower occupying navi. The wind navi quickly and artistically moved her hands, forming what seemed like those seals that ninjas use before performing ninjutsu.

"Mighty lord of water. Rage with the mighty torrent that drowns my foes. The aquatic leviathan reaches toward the peak of the ocean! Suiryuu Shourai!" Red chanted, still performing the hand seals, a circle of blue light forming beneath her. Finishing off her ritual, the crimson crusader shot her arm up, and a giant head of a dragon, made entirely out of water, erupted from underneath Treuchetman as well, its great maw open wide. The Badass Hottie smirked and clenched her hand into a fist. The dragon's head followed suit in its own way, snapping its jaws shut onto Trebuchetman, attempting to crush the Mafiosi under massive fangs of water pressure.

Red panted as she drew out a beehive. Surely it would defend its queen, the Badass Hottie, and then retaliate upon being hit.

Myun, meanwhile, charged her fist with pink energy and dashed toward Hazard, attempting to slam a powerful uppercut to the Mafiosi's chest.

Turn Summary
2*. Cherry Blossom Spiral + Gust [FLY TO THE TOP OF THE BUILDING]

*Throw Binary at Trebuchetman

3. MistConv to Trebuchetman [100 Aqua DMG]

4. RiskyHoney1 [Counter for 5x10 Wood DMG]

Myun's Actions
1* Break Attack to Hazard [15 Break DMG]
((PHOENIX! DD: ))
((You have three more days my friend. Good luck posting by then.))
--END TURN SPLICE--

And then, a gusty, cherry-flavoured instant later, Binary was flying, still roped around Red's waist as the distance between him and the ground quickly stacked. He'd already known it was going to be a risky manoeuvre, but what he hadn't taken into account was that the building was quite far off from where Red had jumped, and that if Binary accidentally slipped or bungled the throw somehow, then, well, a simple 'splat' wouldn't really cut it for the needed sound effect if he fell. He'd have to count on his own homebrewed plans, and Red's aim with a throw.

Either way, Red soared upwards, with Binary literally in tow. Just as they reached the peak of the throw and couldn't go any farther upwards, Binary felt Red yank at the rope he'd made with a little more force than was necessary. Though it was rope, it was still gel, and thus the knot quickly gave way, leaving him swinging from Red's hand. He wasn't quite sure of what happened immediately afterwards, but next thing he knew it, he was sailing through the air. Red had apparently put a spin in the throw, so he couldn't exactly see Trebuchetman due to the gyrations he was going through against his will.

*BOOM*

With a tremendous impact against the building, whether on the side or on top of it, or (hopefully) against Trebuchetman, the glowing head on the rope exploded, sending little bits of gel absolutely everywhere, though it was thankfully contained within the area so it wasn't flying off the side of the building. Head still reeling (no pun intended) from the combined pressure of the explosion, and the original impact, Binary nearly pulled the Navi equivalent of passing out. If it weren't for a message and a sharp jolt from Chris, who was watching this, he would've.

Instead of fainting, Binary instead sent a reply to Chris' message, once again asking for a chip. Chris immediately cracked a smile, slotting in the required chip. "Well, fine. You can't make a Thunderstorm or anything with only one of these things; remember that, but if you say so," Chris typed to him.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary replied back, his monotone translated into text. Now interested at his Navi's actions, Chris sat back in his chair, sipped his coffee, and started to watch the show.

Lying innocently on the ground was the bit of rope that was currently Binary. Suddenly, a new light started glimmering inside it, but this wasn't the unstable, unfamiliar energy of the Energybomb. No, this was the well-known, powerful energy of the ElecReel, which Binary would put to use against Trebuchetman.

The finer features of the gel-based rope gradually faded away, and the rest of the gel that had been blasted away by the Energybomb's power slithered back into it, making a rather large puddle. Bumps started forming on the puddle, giving Chris a good idea of what was about to happen next. As expected, the bumps burst, each one sprouting an electrified tentacle with a sharpened tip perfect for impaling stuff with. In the end, about thirty or so spike-tipped tentacles of gel were flailing around from the puddle. Each tendril of deadly electricity quickly pinpointed the coordinates of their target, completely disregarding the coordinates of it's own. As Binary told them to, each tentacle shot in whatever direction Trebby may have been in, with the intent to stab, whip, and just plain kill.

A good minute passed before the flailing tentacles finally exhausted their supply of electricity, upon which they quickly retracted back into the puddle, which started darting along the ground, completely ignoring the laws of gravity and the abilities of non-sentient objects like puddles as it whizzed every which way in it's attempt to avoid a possible counter attack.

*Streamlined: (Add +1 Accuracy to Energybomb)

1. Attach and secure to Red

2. Prepare Streamlined Energybomb (Thrown into Trebuchetman by Red (40x3, Accuracy+1)

3. ElecReel1 to Trebuchetman (80)

4. Dodge