American and Valkyrie

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
American atomized in the air, his hard helmeted head facing the ground. While his combat cladded feet were pointed into the air. His weapons were sliding out of holsters and off his body. They were all falling into the battlefield getting lost everywhere. All he could manage to hold onto was his Musket and his Shotgun, the bullets all scattered around after pouring out of his pack. He started to fall once everything else did, but once he was in mid-air he managed to flip himself around so he would land on his back, or his feet.

Landing on any part but youp patootie wouldn't stop the pain or at least cause it to not hurt so severly and leave you with broken legs. So once he was at least a fourth of the way down, he knew this one would hurt.

American hit a large long grey block of cement, which the force caused him to let go of his shotgun and it went flying. The shock sent him backwards, his helmet flying off of him and someplace into the battlefield. He then finally hit the ground after landing on his frontside in the dirt. Bullets exploded all around him, machineguns and shotguns spread leaving holes in the ground around him. He quickly and quietly tried to crawl away under some cover, a few bullets whizzed above him or hit a good bit away from him.

He had no protection when he finally found the rock, and all he had left was what was in the coat pockets. Bullets that were used for his chips, and only one bullet left in his musket. He wasn't sure how he was going to fight, not knowing where the rest of his artillery was, he wasn't going to leave until he got some backup hopefully.

((Jack in Post))
A flicker of light appeared not so far from the field of battle. While gradually getting stronger, it descended onto the ground with erratic, zigzagging movements. as if it was thrown around by gusts of wind. It finally reached what it assumed to be the floor level, and apparently satisfied with that, imploded to make entrance for Valkyrie... who arrived several inches deep in the material the ground was made of.

- Well, this is certainly a new one. Lets see... Head... I'll assume it checked. Legs?- without too much effort, her legs broke out of the layer of ground- Check. Arms?- This took some more time; after several tries her left arm broke free, leaving a wide crack in the ground. But no matter how hard she tried, the right arm was stuck, as the armor on it fused with the tiles.
- You know, you could always just take off the parts that are stuck...
- If you are so smart, how could you screw up jacking in? I mean its quite easy, you just plug the damn cable in dramatically while shouting EXECUTE. Now that I think about you hardly mumble anything most of the time and move like a stoned snail, but...

Valkyrie got up on her toes and using the power of her free limbs, managed to get the remaining parts of her body seperated from the ground, although most of her already little visible clothing (before you got the wrong idea... the parts that weren't covered by armor) got torn off.

- Done yet? Anyway, there is some field that scrambles the jack in lines. I do not know what it is, but...
- Hmph. You are absolutely useless.
- I love you too darling. Putting that aside, the place looks like a total warzone.What if the disturbance in the lines was caused not by some device but merely the accumulated forces disorting the net itself... gives me the shivers just to think about it.
- That sounds... interesting.

An unusual guest, a faint smile inhabited Valkyrie's face. There is a good chance that for once, she is at the right place at the right time. Now, she just have to make sure that many more people get to the right place at the right time... the right place being the tip of the lance and the right time being as soon as possible.

- Hey look, there is a guy who looks just as... geographically challanged as we are.
- Is that so...- Valkyrie drew a deep breath and...- HEY YOU! WITH THE SILLY LOOKING BOOMSTICK!
- Its called a musket I think...
- Who cares. Its not like a true warrior would use a gun...
- You know, if someone was facing me with a huge gun, the last of my concerns would be if he is a "true warrior".
- Wimp.
- I prefer to be called "one with strong survival instincts".
-Well, I prefer to call it cowardice.
-... Whatever makes you happy, dear.
"American, why are you hiding? Go look for your guns, you need those before you can do anything really." Bo said as he began trying to find something he could use in the PET's programming to retrieve American's weapons, or at least replenish his bullets. Not sure whether or not he would retrieve them on his own, and he didn't want American being caught off guard.

American was watching a zig-zagging light in the sky, not sure what it was. He was distracted as Bones had said that, not even bothering to respond to his ever angering operator, American stood up and began to prepare for a fight. The light hit the ground, and then was gone, everything went dark again as it had been. He went back down into his spot, and finally began to wait.

"American, you should really inspect that light, maybe its something good. Something that may not threaten you later in life." Bo said as he pulled a chip from his pocket and slowly caressed it with his fingers. Preparing to slot it into his PET as soon as American distinguished the light as friend or foe.

"Damnit Bo, I truly don't want to do that. Even though I have no reason not to, so I guess I better leave." American said as he put his Musket's stock on the ground and used it to prop himself up. He finally got his footing, and then got the trigger back into his right hand.

A yell came across the battlefield despite the roar of the fighting and explosions. He heard the words that helped him decide if the light was a friend or a foe. Suddenly American began to rush over to the navi, once the figure began to become distinguished American realized what it was, and this began to worry him.

Under his breath he muttered a phrase that he would remember no matter what. "I hate working with women."

"Name is American, long-range warfare is my specialty. So whats your little story."
One of the notable features of Valkyrie is her one track mind. That doesn't mean she is stupid however; it is more along the lines she likes to finish the though before beginning a new one. And the mutterings of American (which, in comparsion to Sieg, who has a tendency to keep his voice low was almost clearly audible) sprung a line of thought.

- Agreed, damn woman have no place on the battlefield! Makes my blood boil just to think about it. "Do you like my new...- Valkyrie was at loss of words, not really sure actually what she should be saying. It is one thing to hate an enemy and another thing to actually know what to hate in them.- " lip... color... thingy"...

And so she rambled on. However she was not the only one who suddenly had a rush of things to say. For example, her operator also suddenly realised that there are certain topics he should've discussed earlier with his creation. Nevertheless, its always time for last minute patches.

- May I bring to your attention you, yourself are... I mean... you know, when flowers...
However, some tasks are simply doomed to fail, and so is this speech that had been given for thousands of years... only succeeding in confusing both sides. But Sieg always thought of himself as someone who had learned from the past mistakes of humanity. She is bound to work it out sooner or later for herself, right?

- And all that pink? I mean, who the hell in the right mind would wear...
- I think you are missing the point here. Nevertheless, you owe an introduction.
- Ah right, got carried away.
He seems honest enough. Well, aside from being a gun tottering fool... Valkyrie summoned the lance apparently only to stab it down into the ground a few inches deep next to her. Then she raised her right for a handshake.
- Valkyrie is the name...
-Massacre is the game?
-Shush, you...
American could do nothing but look at Valkyrie as she jammed the lance into the ground. Then she outstrectched her hand towards American. He put his gloved hand into hers and gave a firm shake, he then let his grip go and pulled his hand back to his rifle. As soon as he did he went to take his helmet off his head, but as he did all he did was grab a handfull of his long flowing brown hair. Finally he let his hair go and grabbed his head, his helmet was gone and he didn't know where it was.

"I lost everything but my musket, what am I supposed to use?"
- Your head, for example...
Valkyrie couldn't decide to feel disgusted or enraged. So in the end she settled for disappointed. Handshake? Peoples skills? To hell with it, its not like she came here to make friends.
- So you are nothing without your guns...

A warrior would have remarked how he still has one shot left, to say the very least. Whining about not having weapons? Saying one cannot fight without guns? This is pathetic. This looser does not deserve any more of her time.
- Go and search for your precious weapons then. Or ask your operator for help, if it is all the same to you... I have wasted enough breath on you already.

She really regretted shaking hands now. Whatever. The call of battle is strong, and its getting stronger. Pulling out the lance from the ground without any effort, she looked around to see if any of the fighting groups are close by. She was itching to get that weapon used on someone that was actually capable.
-I feel warm and fuzzy on the inside just hearing you talk. I also like how you said "operator" as if it was some kind of STD or something.
- STD?
-Nevermind.
As Valkyrie and American wandered through Electown Net, chaos swarmed around them. NetPolice and Mafia members danced around the duo, moving in a deadly waltz that left naught but carnage in its wake. Lights flashed in all directions, brief splashes of color that sliced through the smoke and haze of battle. Bellows of rage were quickly followed by cries of pain and the rare wail of fear. The cacophony of war was all around them, but they remained untouched, the combatants too caught up in their own affairs to notice the arrival of the duo.

There was a low building off to their left, some sort of outpost that had, in so far, been untouched by the blight that had come to the Network. Perhaps it would provide cover for the duo while they sorted out their differences and came up with a plan? Perhaps it held some valuable weapons or ammunition? Perhaps it was a trap set up by some insidious singing fiend? The building looked safe enough, despite the battle that raged all around it. Should they move in to investigate?

Too late.

An explosion shook the earth like the fist of an angry god and the building was no more. The roof had been blown clean off and what remained of the walls, jagged spires that reaches toward the sky like the jaws of some hellish beast, were charred and blackened. What could cause such devastation in such a short time?

"Nice one, Boss." Came a voice from within the layer of smoke. "You blasted the shit out of that mutt." The voice was high pitched and full of an eagerness to please.

"Da buildin' too..." A second voice, though more like an avalanche than any actual attempt at speaking. American and Valkyrie could barely discern the words.

"Point blank," it was the first voice again. "Just like you learned from that NetPolice doofus, right? 'Ehl-tee' something, wasn't it boss?" He sounded out the initials as though they were of a foreign language. "Man, I'm sure glad you ditched those goodie-goodies and came to our side. No doubt we'll win with your kind of power!"

"The word is lieutenant," corrected a third voice. It was calm, cool and collected. It obviously belonged to the "boss". "And that wasn't his name, but his rank. LT is short hand for lieutenant. Not that is matters, though." The voice sighed. "Let us continue. My hand thirsts."

The smoke begins to dissipate as the unknown trio moves toward the two Navi. As they near, American and Valkyrie can see the three Navi plainly, just as the trio could see them. The first voice undoubtedly belonged to the short man on the left. He was pale and thin, almost too thin, with a well pronounced hunch and long arms that hung past his knees. He was dressed in black, from head to toe, with black jeans, black leather "biker" boots, and a black leather jacket over a black t-shirt. The sleeves had been torn off the jacket, the leather ending in jagged circles around his arms. He wore a spiked bracelet on one wrist and had a cross-shaped earring that dangled from his left earlobe. His hair was green and styled in a Mohawk. He carried a small switchblade in his right hand. He looked to be no more than a punk, some tag-a-long who thought he was big stuff because he hung with the big boys.

The second voice, no doubt, came from the man on the right. He was a mountain of a Navi, standing at the Net Equivalent of well over eight feet. He had dark, brown skin and was dressed in a black suit that looked to be much too tight. He was bald and clean shaven, wearing a pair of sunglasses over an ugly face that held a perpetual stoic expression. The man carried no weapon, but that didn't seem to bother him. His size and strength more than made up for any lack of firepower.

The third man, the "Boss", was tall and muscular, though not so much as the dark man to his right. He looked normal enough, quite handsome even in a jock-like way. He was dressed in a suit, much like the big man, though it fit much better and was of obvious better quality. He too wore sunglasses and had a black fedora on his head. He held a somber expression as he gazed at the two Navi. In fact, the only thing that seemed odd about him was that his left arm was completely bare, the sleeve of the suit hanging in tatters from the shoulder. This was odd because the arm looked completely normal, if abnormally sweaty.

"Well well, looky what we got here Boss," said the punk Navi in his high pitched voice. "Old Glory himself and the red, white and beautiful." The punk smiled as he gazed at Valkyrie, his eyes straying a little longer at certain portions of her anatomy. "She's a looker, ain't she Boss? We could use someone like her back at the pad. Brighten things up a bit."

"Doubt it..." The big man rumbled as he cast a glance at Valkyrie.

"And "ain't" isn't a word." The Boss corrected his shorter subordinate. "But what does it matter?" He turned to address American and Valkyrie. "And who's side are you two on?"

"Yeah," the punk broke in. "You'se wit us, or are you one of dem goodie goodie NetPolice? I don't wanna haft to cut your pretty face, but I won't hesitate. I like guttin' dem goodie goodies more dan anything."

"Halt!" A fourth voice rang out, followed by the metallic barking of several vicious dogs.

A NetPolice officer, dressed in standard uniform, ran out of the smoke. He was followed by what looked like a trio of robotic German Shepherds. The officer looked a bit disheveled, but uninjured, and the dogs seemed to be more than willing to rip apart the trio of uncouth Navi. It looked like they had a bit of history.

"So," the NetPolice officer spoke grimly. "You're the bastards that killed Eins! Do you think you could get away with that?!"

"Nah," the punk spat. "We were hopin' you'd catch up so our Boss can take you out like he did the damn mutt."
Looks like a fight is about to break out. What side will you both choose?

Mafia Punk: 200
Buff Mafia Goon: 350
"Boss": 450

Officer: 250
Zwei: 150
Drei: 150
Vier: 150

American: 160
Valkyrie: 120

Terrain: All normal....For now, mwahahaha!

Battle 1!

Heaven or Hell.....?

Fight!
- So I can either join a group of thugs lead by some guy with a sweaty left hand, or a group of mutts, becoming the number four subordinate. Wait let me think this over...

She stopped for a moment, acting as if she was deeply considering all aspects of this choice before actually giving an answer. She was bad actor, but it didn't matter. You'd have to be an idiot, or at the very least deaf to not hear that her words were dripping with sarcasm.

-I say go with the dogs. They have...adorable puppy eyes?
- Ah, nope, sorry, maybe next time.
- So, you are joining up with the men in black? It seems they can really appreciate your... qualities.
- I think I'd rather not.
- Ah so this leaves... oh.
Sieg paused for a bit. Of course he was expecting this, but he was just as keen on playing his role as his navi. You could say that he was old fashoned in a way. This is going to be a long day.
- You want to try and beat all of them?
Valkyrie started walking slowly towards the netmaffia group, holding the heavy lance to the side with one arm, as if she was showing off her weapon. Through her tattered clothes, one could see the muscles tremble, the veins popping out... Thinking that she has problems holding the weapon that way would not be wise however.
- Unless they get knocked out before I get to them...
Her speech was cut short as the power exploded, leaving its prison of flesh. Her arm wasn't trembling anymore; both the limb and what it was holding was surrounded by glimmering light, that waved around like candle light in a storm. Valkyrie spoke with increased volume, as if she had to overshout a storm herself.
-... or run away tail between legs!

She didn't waste any more time on words. Instead, she took the final steps, accelerating to dashing speed within the distance of two. Speed is essential when handling a heavy weapon, as it multiplies the force of the impact, gradually increasing its strength. In short, the person on the other end of the lance will be a lot more unhappy than usual.
- Heh... Good luck darlin'.

Valkyrie unleashed the lance at the leader of the maffia navis, channeling the force of her speed, the weight, and the power the weapon was charged into one destructive blow. The sword appeared in her left hand, lighting up the area around her. She kept on pushing the offensive, taking another leap forward, while raising the sword above her head, and striking down with it in the same motion. She didn't move like a butterfly (butterflies don't wear suits of armor to hold them back), but she stung harder than a bee, and was prepared to answer whatever the sweatyhand navi had planned in retaliation.

She had the feeling that this day might hold some merit after all.

<actions>
1.Charge
2.Charge
3.Charge Attack (160) to Boss
4.Sword to Boss
+Sworddance dodge
((+ignore American :'D))
"Well at least this won't end with us fighting the dogs hopefully. Never know with a crazy lady with a lance." American was saying as he began to load up his musket, sliding the bullet into it's rightful place in the musket. He finished preparing his musket and then began to watch as Valkyrie began to move towards the Mafia. Even he wasn't aware of her plans, he began to think her a member of the enemy, which made her an enemy.

"American take her down and get this over with, if she's going to side with the obvious enemy. Then theres no reason to keep someone like that around." Bo said with determination as he began to force American to charge his Musket.

American raised his rifle up and began to take aim at Valkyrie, hoping that if he waited long enough she might change her mind. His aim was dead center following her head, he made sure to move his rifle every so often to keep her in aim.

To American's surprise she soon attacked the Boss of the Mafia, his aim moved directly from her to the smaller sub-ordinate. "You and me have one thing in common kid, were just soldiers from different wars." He finally pulled the trigger and the bullet went whizzing towards the Punk.

American quickly reloaded as fast as he could and closed the entrance to the barrel. He squeezed off one final shot at the Big Mafia member. "Old Glory this punks."

1-3) Charge Shot (48dmg) Mafia Punk
4) Normal Shot (16dmg) Buff Mafia Goon
As Valkyrie charged forward, the man known as the "Boss" stood quite still, his face a stoic mask of calm. Behind the darkness that obscured them, the Boss' eyes were staring straight into those of the valiant female that was advancing. Her movements, though faster than many of his opponents over the years, seemed to slow as he watched her; judged her worth. The lance sunk home, without even the semblance of a dodge on the part of the "Boss", and plunged deep into the Navi's gut. The Boss didn't even grunt, his face refusing to twist from the stoic "blank" expression that it had adopted as he examined Valkyrie.

Valkyrie didn't bother to notice anything as she continued her offense. The sword appeared in her free hand and flashed down...Only to be stopped cold, the blade reverberating within the woman's hand. The "Boss" had raised his left arm as used it to parry Valkyrie's chop. The odd thing, of course, was that what had once been a flesh colored arm drenched in sweat, now gleamed with a metallic, silver sheen. The sword feel from Valkyrie's numbed fingers, biting deep into the ground and staying propped up in the air. The "Boss", metal arm already cocked at the elbow from his parry, swung his hand out in a backhand slap that rocked Valkyrie. There was no doubt that her head would have snapped from her neck, had her fingers not broken their hold on her lance and allowed the force of the blow to send the Navi hurdling through the air to land flat on her back. (40 DMG)

"Boss" wrapped his left hand around the lance, just below where it was protruding from his stomach, and pulled the weapon out with a slow, steady movement. The wound left behind immediately closed, a silver metallic fluid filling the hole and solidifying quickly. "Boss" examined the lance, running his right hand along the length of the weapon until he reached the point.

"Hm, straight forward and to the point," "Boss" intoned. "Admirable qualities in a weapon." The "Boss" gave Valkyrie and meaningful look, but then shook his head. "No. Admirable, but I doubt she could take orders. Nor do I believe that she has the sense needed to give them. Not a leader, nor a follower, doomed to be a loner. Such a shame...A waste."

"Aw, come on Boss!" The punk Navi begged. "She could do good in the biz! And do you really want to waste that fine a-" He was cut off as a bullet burned a hole through his shoulder. "Damn it! I get you!"

American launched a second volley at the big goon just in time to see the punk plunge a switchblade deep into his side. (20 DMG) The Punk jumped back and smiled a cruel smile. He was about to attack again, but a third bullet whizzed by his face. The NetPolice officer had taken a potshot at the punk while his attention was on American. The goon growled and charged at the cop, taking another hit in the process, and stuck the NetPolice Officer with his little knife.

The big goon, for the most part, had his hands full. The trio of dog-bots had leaped to him first and now he had a dog latched to each arm and the third had its teeth sunk in his leg. The attacks didn't seem to bother the goon much, he hadn't even uttered a word of protest, but they were annoying and the hanging dogs prevented him from attacking the real threats. He grasped the two dogs on his arms by their necks and pried them off of him. They yelped and growled, but he calmly smashed their heads together until they were quiet. He tossed the two onto the floor where they lay quite still. The Navi picked up the third dog in both hands and gazed at where Valkyrie had fallen. He hefted the squirming animal above his head and launched it at the fallen Navi. To her credit, Valkyrie still had the sense to roll out of the way. It seems that she had regained her momentum quite quicker than normal.

The "Boss" gazed calmly at his companions' actions and allowed a brief smile. Things were quickly going from bad to worse, but at least they refused to give up. "Boss: hefted Valkyrie's lance in his silver hand, holding it above his head like a javelin, and hurled it at the male Navi with the guns. The projectile moved with incredible speed and speared the Navi through the leg, immobilizing him. (30 DMG)

Mafia Punk: 126
Buff Mafia Goon: 259
"Boss": 290

Officer: 225
Zwei: 100 [STUN'D]
Drei: 100 [STUN'D}
Vier: 100

American: 110 [-1 Action]
Valkyrie: 100

Terrain: All normal....For now, mwahahaha!
Her mouth was numb. It also hurt. While most people would think that the two are mutually exclusive, her jaw managed to get both at the same time. There was a certain way in how her back of the head felt that suggested that the helmet wearing the helmet was really a good idea. She was dizzy from the blow and it took a bit of concentration to rewind the events of the last few seconds.

"Boss" had a mean backhand, and he seemed to be also good at throwing stuff; a trait that he shares with one of his subordinates, as Valkyrie dully noted while dodging one of the dogs that had been sent flying in her way by that mountain of a navi. He is also immune to pain, and can deflect attacks with his freaky left hand. And he said something before... Rage was building in her, piling up like a river flooding against the dam. It was not like usual; not a steady flow of hatred towards some unfortunate virii but more like the violent storm. And before all storms there is tranquility...

- A shame.. doomed to be a loner... hehehe... HAHAHA

There was no humor in the laugh. It was filled with some twisted joy, but certainly not humor. And with it came the dancing flames, blazing white, bursting out and running through her body like serpents. She stumbled, her legs bent at the knees, as if she was about to fall, arms hanging down, body slightly leaning forward. The dam was broken down, the storm was about to start.

As if there was nothing to us but being servants and masters. As if there was no purpose in fighting but to serve, or to dominate. As if you were of no worth any other way...

- I'll show you... shame. I'll show you... loneliness.

Valkyrie grabbed the hilt of the lance that was sticking out of American, and pulled it out without paying any attention to this minor detail, as if she just removed a pin from the cushion. It didn't really matter where it was; if she had to remove it from her guts, she'd have done it the same way. She placed one of her hands on the ground, taking a form similar to runners before the start.

- I'll crush it...

She dashed at neck breaking speed, eyes set on the "Boss". The lance was spraying sparks as it was being dragged on the ground besides her. Steering at this speed isn't possible, but the weapon was slightly altering the course. In a split second, she was almost at the same place where they left off moments ago. But she didn't stop yet, the curve the friction and weight put into her path taking her to the left of the mafia navi.

-... THAT ARM YOU ARE SO PROUD OF!

Her left hand darted out, taking hold of the hilt of the sword that was stuck deep into the ground. She swung around it like pendulum , her feet barely touching the ground as she went around in an almost full circle. The lance that was held by her right was still glittering with lights while being brought down on Boss, driven by the force of the sharp turn and the great speed, and by the strenght of Valkyrie herself.

-GYRO BREAKER...

She could feel the spear explode into pieces... was it broken on that silver metal? Or did it miss and hit the ground instead of the intended target? It didn't matter. It was nothing more than a prop, a good one, but still only a prop. And she didn't stop to think about it anyway. It was one fluid motion; letting go of the weapon, grabbing the sword that her right fist was still clenching with hands, ripping it out of the ground while taking full turn, one final spin to use even the last ounce of the centrifugal power for the crescent slash.

-... COMBO!

Without the arm won't be fit to lead, but his soul will never stop yearning for it. He'd not be a servant and wouldn't fit to lead either. He'd be "alone" just like her. For some reason the thought filled Valkyrie with cruel joy. She didn't want to stop, she didn't even want to give him time to think about retaliating, but... there is a beat to fighting and she could feel it that it was in rhythm to take a step back, to get out of the danger zone. And so she did, springing out of an arms reach.

- Gyro breaker combo? Very... inventive I must say.

<actions>
1. Skoguls' Sacrifice (2 charge in exchange for 15 hp)
2. Valkyrie Ride (teleport+imbue break and impact into next attack)/take the lance out of American as part of the movement (giving the lost action back in exchange for small damage?)
3. GYRO BREAKER (Charge attack 160 :P) "Boss"
4. COMBO (Sword 80 :Px2) "Boss"
+ sword dance dodge
+ 4*6=24 hp passive regeneration
American was rubbing his left side, unnoticing of the lance being lifted by the boss and aimed towards him. He looked at the dark red blood staining his cloak, but as soon as he looked down at his hand. He felt the lance go through his leg at the very last second, and it speared him into the ground. The lance was widening the gaping hole as it continued to go through, finally it stopped and he crouched down onto the lance.

"Good God!"

American screamed as he felt the tingling in his leg, the sense that it had hit a few nerve programs and a couple bones. Once again he let out a ghastly scream that only his operator could hear. He thrashed his head around, as if he was trying to rip his head off his body to escape the pain.

"DAMNIT BO! GIVE ME A DAMN SHOTGUN! IF I'M GOING TO BE STOPPED, I'M TAKING SOMEONE DOWN WITH ME."

Bones flipped through his chips and wanted to give American something better then a Shotgun. That was going to come in the form of a Boomerang, and also a couple other chips that would give him a little edge. He slotted the Boomerang, Markcannon and one Shotgun into his PET.

"American, use the markcannon on that goon. He seems to take a hit, and shouldn't be to fast to dodge a gun."

American didn't care what he got, as long as he got it. Feeling around in his breast pocket he pulled out his only remaining bullets and loaded up one into his Musket. Placed the other two into a different pocket on the inside of his coat, once he did he raised the rifle and was waiting to take aim. Valkyrie popped out of nowhere and grasped the lance and slid it out of his leg with ease.

American didn't know what to do, his body couldn't take that kind of abuse. So he raised his rifle and peered through the scope, aiming at the goon he pulled the trigger and let the cannon blast push him onto the ground. He had no stance anymore, his legs would continue to be a pain in this battle. Hopefully he could find a way to heal it before the end though.

He rolled onto his back and reloaded the Musket, he quickly closed the opening in the barrel and then placed the rifle between his arm and side. As he did he peered through the scope once again and took aim at the punk.

"You little snot, where do you get off calling me old."

American pulled the trigger and the bullet came out whizzing towards the punk. It transformed into the boomerang and spun towards the Punk. Once it was done it flew back around and went towards the Goon's back. Hopefully neither would notice and dodge the Boomerang. American finally reloaded the Musket and then fired it off once he had loaded it. The Shotgun blast spreaded towards the Punk and then dissipitated after.

"Bo, the blood is going away. I feel a little light headed. Let me lay here for a bit."

Bones out of rage, furiously put his foot through a chair in his house. His leg was torn and splintered while his pants leg was cut and ripped in several places. Not knowing if American would pull through to dodge, he then furiously punched the wall.

"American, you can do it."

1) Stun
2) MarkCannon (70dmg + Lock On) Mafia Goon
3) Boomerang (60dmg) Mafia Punk, Mafia Goon
4) Shotgun (50dmg) Mafia Punk - (Spread) Mafia Goon
Valkyrie swooped upon the "Boss", sword in hand and filled with righteous fury. The Battlemaiden struck, ferocious blows echoing across the battlefield as steel struck something quite similar. However, none of her blows seemed to faze the Mafioso leader. The stoic man didn't raise his hand to defend himself, didn't flinch even when his strange arm was severed and lay twitching on the floor. He merely staggered slightly backwards, his face still locked in an expression of serene calm. One would expect him to howl in pain, to grit his teeth against the profound suffering, but all that came was....Laughter.

"Ha...Hahaha....Heh...haha..." He removed his glasses and stared into Valkyrie's eyes with irises stained crimson. "Very good, but I am afraid that the passion that fuels your flames is no match for the darkness that lurks within me and.....That accursed arm. I thank you for your attempt; however foolish it may have been."

The sheen of liquid metal covered the stump that had once connected his arm to his body and from that stump emerged a thin line of silvery metal that reached almost to the floor. The metal whip twitched as it hung loosely from his shoulder blade, moving in spasms that matched those of the severed arm. A forlorn smile crept across "Boss's" face as the whip suddenly came to life. It snaked out wide and then came flashing back to slice at the female Navi. Valkyrie was lucky and managed to dodge the first pass, but not the second. The whip came back in a devastating arc, the silvery metal cutting with the force of a claymore, and sliced clean through Valkyrie's armor. The whip cut a liquid crimson line from the Navi's shoulder, between her breasts and down to her hip. (30 DMG) As the whip passed along the ground, it entwined itself around the severed arm and lifted it back to its rightful place against the "Boss's" shoulder. Metal flowed like liquid and reattached the arm to the stump as though Valkyrie had never severed it at all.

Meanwhile, American was having a time of it. The police Navi was entangled with the punk, the two rolling around as each tried to gain the upper hand. The trio of K-9 Navi was otherwise occupied, with two stunned from blows to the head and the last still reeling from being tossed aside. That only left American and the large Mafia Navi. The big Mafioso turned toward American and raised one massive fist. A globule of clay formed in his palm and he hurled the blob at American, but luck was on the Navi's side and he fell to the floor just in time for the clay to sail over his head. American returned fire, his cannon shot smashing full on into the massive Mafioso's face. The Mafioso was not fazed, but his glasses were shattered with the impact, revealing the twin, cruel slits that served for the big goon's eyes. The eyes burned with an inner fire, as though hell lurked just beyond his skull.

A low growl escaped the big Navi's lips, a deep rumble like an avalanche, as the he stalked toward American. The two dogs that were laying by his feet were mere stepping stones, objects that were crushed beneath the heel. A second growl sounded, this time from the dog that had been thrown. It leaped toward the large Navi, only to be caught by the throat in one massive paw. There was an audible crunch, followed by a strangled yelp and the dog was still. The Mafioso allowed the corpse to slip from his fingers and he continued on.

The NetPolice officer and the punk continued to tussle along the floor; however, the goon soon gained the upper hand. He was atop the officer, knife poised to thrust down into copper's throat. American's shotgun exploded, sending a wave of iron pellets ripping through the air toward the massive Navi. Unfortunately, the punk's head was within the path the buckshot traveled and was enveloped by it. When the pellets ended their journey within the massive Navi's chest; there was naught left of the punk's head but a fine red mist that coated the police Navi. The body slumped forward, knife falling from his lifeless grasp.

"Switchblade," "Boss" spoke solemnly. "You damn fool." His gaze swept across Valkyrie and American, the copper and his dogs, the massive Navi and their dead companion, as though he was weighing them all. "Damn. Golem, gather the body. We are done here."

The massive Navi known as Golem stopped and reached down to collect the body of Switchblade and turned toward the "Boss". The silver-armed Navi had already turned his back on the fighting and was moving away from the battlefield. Was it over? What would happen now?

The NetPolice Officer rose from where he had been laying, blood splattered across the front of his uniform. He turned to American, a grin of thanks across his lips.

"Thanks for the assist. I'd be a goner if you hadn't shown that bastard what for." His gaze fell on the dead dog. "Damn it...Those bastards. C'mon." He gestured to American. "We've got them on the run. What say we hit them hard and finish this once and for all? You with me?"

Mafia Punk: DECAPITATE'D!
Buff Mafia Goon: 81 LEAVE'N!
"Boss": 50 LEAVE'N!

Officer: 225
Zwei: 50
Drei: 50
Vier: CRUSH'D!

American: 110
Valkyrie: 96

Terrain: All normal
American poised himself, he used his arm and pushed himself up. He grasped his rifle in his left hand, a pool of blood seeping from his body. He finally was able to stand up, as he did he saw a glimmer on the ground, one of his bullets that was dropped earlier. He kneeled down and grasped it, picking it up and staring at it. As he did he began to translate to Bo his orders, while talking to the Officer.

"You and me are just soldiers from different wars, just like me and that Punk."

"Give me a Shotgun, that son of a bitch ain't leaving this battle alive."

Bones slotted one of the Shotguns into his PET, then pressed the download button. Once he did, the data flowed through the wire and was transmitted to American. The bullet began to form into a glowing white light, and could be seen on the PET screen.

"That 'Boss' isn't leaving after he did that to Valkyrie."

American loaded the bullet into his rifle, and then closed the entrance to the barrel. As he did his arms began to tremble under the weight, the massive amount of blood loss made him feel like his body was weak. So once he knew he had enough strength to raise his rifle and fire, he took the chance and aimed at the Boss.

"Your mine, just like your little punk."

American squinted, his vision getting a little blurry. American initiated his accuracy boost and then regained his vision. He lightly squeezed the trigger and let the bullet explode from the rifle. The bullet morphed into a shotgun shell and then exploded once it hit mid-air. He knew not if his body could handle the strain from the loss of blood or if he could even stand after the blast.

"Don't attack women, when American is around."

1) Shotgun (50dmg) Boss
1+) Accuracy + to Shotgun
2-4) Dodge
Valkyrie heard the thud of the severed arm hitting the ground. She felt that something was amiss; all in all, it was too easy, too... clean. Then she heard the laugh, she listened to the speech smiling, dodged the first lash of the metallic whip, and got hit by the second slicing the armor in half (contrary to the popular belief, damaged armor does not loose its property to keep things that need to be covered covered) and while she was certain that things are not going as planned, she was also sure as hell it was worth coming here. Her wounds hurt, and her muscles felt that they have been put through a wringer from releasing the bursts of power so frequently, but all in all, she was enjoying herself. Although, the fact that "Boss" chose to retreat did disappoint her a bit. She wasn't done yet, and attacking someone who chose to retreat over finishing the fight did kill some of the thrill.

She wanted to yell out, to make sure that "boss" knows that she intends to finish it right here, right now, so he better turn around and face her, unless he wants to feel a sword up his... however she was cut short by the shotgun of American. And Valkyrie really hates to be cut short. She usually counters by cutting others short, quite literally.

The brain of Valkyrie raced, so much that it actually jumped thinking, and went to acting instantly. She dashed to the man in red, and grabbed at the collar with her free arm and raised the sword in the other. Then her thoughts caught up. She stuck the sword in the ground, freeing up her left hand.

- Send me that recov10 chip
- Huh? You asking for a recov? Hell frozen over... well sending anyways.

The light was white, but it didn't have the edge that filled it before. Although it was hard to put your finger on it, it felt cleaner than the ones before. It clad her hand in glimmering, as she placed the palm on the leg wound of American. The healing power quickly closed the wound, the only reminder of it ever existing being the hole on the cloth that the lance had torn. The only thing that possibly ruined this friendly gesture was probably that her left hand was still holding onto the red collar.

After all, he was but a fool. Even after seeing what she could do, he was still insisting on protecting her. However stupid that act was, he did it for her sake, and she swore that she wouldn't attack anyone just because they acted stupid. Challenging them to fight later was another thing though... However, for the time being she wanted to settle for a quick lecture. Such as: don't interfere with the fight of others. And if you do because you must, like when you have to recover your lance from someones leg, think of it as being in debt. And always pay your debts. However, as crystal clear it was in the mind of Valkyrie, she was at loss of words. Expressing herself in frivolous statements was not her forte. She let go and whispered a few simple lines. If he can't work it out for himself, he deserves to stay dumb.

- We are even. Next time... keep out of my fights.

And that was just about enough wasting time. This guy was a nobody, while there were leaders and officers all around. And while she didn't give a damn about ranks, both military and crime organizations tend to respect power. The higher its rank, the more likely the member is strong. She turned to the netpolice officer sword in hand once again. Now what to do...

- I have a feeling that you all think that Valkyrie is helping you take care of the threat that the mafia is to the net. You think... She chose the right side. I am sorry if you feel mislead, but...

Valkyrie swung the sword while holding it in two hands, as if she wanted to chop the air itself in half. The blade screamed as it let out a wave of force, only visible as a slight distortion in light. She aimed at the dogs, but didn't really care if it hit Golem who was behind them, or doesn't hit anyone at all. It was nothing more than a warning shot.

- I couldn't care less about your goddamn sides! I came here to fight strong opponents, regardless where they belong. This was merely warning; If you feel that you must stand in my way, come! - Valkyrie assumed a fighting stance, still holding the sword in both hands. - If you feel that you have lost too much already... admit defeat and jack out.

<actions>
1. Use Recov10 on American
2. Charge
3. Charge
4. Great cleave to Zwei Drei and Golem (charge attack/4=40 to each)
It looks like American wasn't going to allow any criminals to escape his own brand of justice. The cold steel of American's shotgun glinted crimson in the light from the fires that raged around Electown Net as the Navi brought the weapon to bear. He sighted the retreating form of the Mafioso Boss and trailed his target with the twin barrels of the loaded gun. The hammer dropped and an explosion pierced the din of battle.

Golem.Exe was not a proper Navi. He did not truly have a will of his own, nor did he have the personality that most Navi have been graced with. Instead, he was built with a purpose and anything that would not aid that purpose was to be eliminated as frivolous and unneeded. For now, Golem's purpose was to protect and serve his leader. He recalled the orders he had been given upon his transmission into Electown Net.

Golem.Exe: Your first priority is to provide protection for the Navi designated as your unit commander. Your second priority command is to follow the orders of your unit commander. Your third priority is to eliminate any and all NetPolice Navi that you come across while carrying out previous priorities...

The commands had continued until there were ten in all, but the rest were not important. The Navi who had terminated Switchblade.Exe's signal had continued his assault despite their retreat. Golem could sense the Navi raising his weapon, aiming at Golem's commander and was preparing to attack.

"Priority One Engaged," Golem intoned, his voice like a rockslide. "Must protect..."

As the wave of metal pellets ripped through the air toward the back of the Mafioso Boss, Golem lurched sideways. The buckshot slammed into Golem's back, shredding his tight suit and embedded itself deep into his skin. A torn flap of cloth fell to the side, revealing a back that looked to be formed of clay, now pockmarked with tiny holes where the metal had pierced him. However, the force of the attack did little to faze the massive Navi and he continued to plod along behind his leader.

"Damn," the NetPolice Navi cursed and his remaining dogs growled in agreement. "Nice shot bud, but it looks like that ball of mud is faster than expected. We'll have to blast through him to finish off their leader. Zwei, to me!"

The robotic dog barked and ran to its master's side. The NetPolice officer ran a hand along the dog's back and a hatch opened in response. A lever was just visible within the back of the Navi dog. The Officer twisted the lever and smiled grimly. The dog began to shake uncontrollably, its body shifting as its legs twisted and stiffened. The dog's collar extended to form a handle that the Officer grasped with his other hand. Another handle rose from around the area where the dog's hipbone would be and the Officer slipped his arm through the handle. A handgrip emerged from the hatch where the lever was located, a trigger popping up on the handgrip. The officer grasped the grip, placing his finger over the trigger and took aim as the dog's mouth opened wide and a barreled emerged.

"Behold Sirius, the Dog Star Cannon, and prepare to watch the fireworks." He turned to American. "I'm Sieben, by the way. What's your name soldier?"

Valkyrie didn't wait to see if American would respond. She grabbed her sword and delivered a wicked slash, the sword flashing a cruel arc in the air. A wave of energy escaped the blade and sailed toward the back of the massive Navi, slicing through Drei on its path of destruction. The dog whelped and fell on its side, whimpering softly. The blast exploded into Golem's back, though it too did little to slow the massive Navi.

"Damn slut!" Sieben shouted. "Traitorous bitch..." He growled. "If you aren't with the NetPolice, then you are against us! I'll destroy you and the damn Mafia!"

Sieben pulled the trigger, unleashing hell in the form of machine gun fire. The bullets ripped through Valkyrie, carving up the ground and thudding into the clay back of Golem. The force of the rapid fire shots sent Valkyrie flying and dropped the massive Navi to his knees. Fist sized craters pitted the back of the clay Navi, a line that spread from the small of his back to the back of his head. Golem leaned forward, dropping Switchblade's corpse and collapsed dead.

The "Boss" turned, the second of his companions having been deleted. The machine gun sailed toward him and he lifted his silver arm to block. Tendrils of liquid metal snaked out and sliced the bullets in half before they reached the Navi.

"Damn you," Boss whispered. "Why couldn't you just leave me be? Do you truly wish to die?"

The Boss' eyes flared crimson and sparks of blood red energy trailed down his silver arm. He grimaced, baring his teeth as he gazed at the group of Navi allied against him. The energy dancing along his arm surged around him, bolts of crimson lightning ripping up the ground and sending debris rising into the air.

"Fine, I shall grant you the death you desire. Now you shall see why they call me Godhand..."

He raised his silver arm, sparks sailing through the air and decimating the landscape around him like a deadly rain. A stray bolt of energy leveled a building in the distance, a NetPolice Navi was struck by another bolt and cried out briefly before his body was enveloped in a pillar of flame, and a trio of Mafia Navi was cut down as another blast of energy ripped them apart.

"DarkChip: Devil's Reaching Grasp...Crush my enemies and may the angel's weep for my soul."

The Navi known as Godhand struck, punching his silver fist through the air toward the group of opposing Navi. His fist struck the air as though it was a brick wall and a wave of energy cascaded from the area of impact, creating a rainbow of light that reached out a few yards before collapsing back in on itself. The wave of energy surged forward, creating a shaft of burning light that cut across the battlefield. There was no escape. The wounded dog died first, split in half by the fiery beam of light. Valkyrie was caught in the left side, flames engulfing her and sending her crashing to the ground. American was caught full in the chest, the Navi being sent halfway across the battlefield to land in a smoking heap. The beam reached Sieben, but the NetPolice Navi picked up his gun and used it to block himself. The beam cut through the dog cannon with no trouble and set Sieben aflame as well. The beam continued on, exploding into the side of a building a hundred yards away and leveling it. Godhand dropped his hand, panting harshly, and surveyed the destruction.

"Let us...Finish this..."

Switchblade: DECAPITATE'D!
Golem: RIP'D!
Godhand: 1

Sieben: 175
Zwei: ANNIHILATE'D!
Drei: ANNIHILATE'D!

American: 70
Valkyrie: 6

The words of Valkyrie would always be in his mind, he had a couple ideas what it meant. Yet he wasn't sure what he had done beside let the lance go through his leg. If that was what she was talking about, he didn't want to finish this fight. He wanted to protect everyone that was important. To his surprise though she wasn't as important to protect, he just wanted to slaughter something. Starting with the Boss who still wouldn't die.

American let his body be healed, and now he was prepared to watch the Officer. He somehow morphed the dog into a large cannon and to his surprise took down the Golem with some ease. Valkyrie had just showed her true colors, not caring about sides, only caring about fighting. Hadn't American been like that at one point, probably. Now he just cared about fighting for what he saw was right, not what people told him was right.

"American is my name, get me some cover I still have a couple Shotguns left in my arsenal."

The battle had became a slaughter now, five dead. Two Mafia, and three Dogs, in his book that made five, even if the dogs were probably just weapons that the Officer had when he was created.

"Bones, send me down two Shotguns, the Heatshot, and the Minibomb. If he pulls another trick out of his sleeve, I want to be able to hit him from four sides at once."

"Overwhelming the competition I see. Thats a pretty hefty load that your using too, I don't think anyone can stand up against that much firepower fired off at once."

Bones pulled one chip after another out of his pocket, until he had all four ready to be loaded into his PET. He placed them all neatly in a line on his arm, and with his one free hand grabbed one after another and began to load them into his PET. The screen lighted up with activity and finally he pressed the download button. The PET sent the data through the cord right to American.

A grenade appeared on his belt, three bullets were now on his chest being held by a small bandolier with four slots. He reached to the bandolier but it was too late. Godhand had sent his fury flying. Before American even knew Godhand had attacked, his body was burning and he was sent soaring.

American flew through the air as if he weighed nothing. The red, white, and blue crusader didn't have time right now to let him get hit. He should have been faster with his reaction time and then fired off a shot from his gun. He reached to the Heatshot bullet and it emitted a small warmth. He had a chance to load it into his rifle, and he did. Once he hit the ground he rolled and then got his footing once more. He placed his rifle in his right hand and grabbed the Minibomb with his left.

He began to charge forward, once he was within throwing distance for him, he pulled the pin of the Minibomb and then launched it forwad with all his might. Hoping that it would just finish him off, if not at least distract him from this. American raised his rifle with his right arm, and then steadied it. Quickly he fired off his Heatshot and sent the blast flying right after the Minibomb. Not sure if the Heatshot would speed up enough to catch the floating Minibomb, he quickly pulled the next bullet from his bullet slots.

American rolled to the left, and began to load up the rifle with the Shotgun. He raised the rifle up and took aim, once he had him in his sights he pulled the trigger and sent the Shotgun flying moments after the Heatshot and Minibomb.

"Now open wide and lets finish this, if you live I'll personally punch you with my Old Glories in the face to finish this."

American reloaded his rifle with the last bullet he had on him. Once his rifle was loaded and ready to fire once again, American side rolled to the right this time and then rolled once more. He wanted the best possible position to take care of the Boss once and for all. While hopefully Sieban would take care of Valkyrie so he wouldn't have to have the blood of an innocent on his hands, wheras she probably has the blood of more innocents then that of enemies.

American raised his rifle up and fired off the final shot, this would be his last shot in this battle. Hopefully it would end with him not needing to fire off another shot. If it came down to it he would just put up his dukes and fight like a man.

1) Throw Minibomb and use explosion as distraction
2) Heatshot (40dmg) Boss
3) Shotgun (50dmg) Boss
4) Shotgun (50dmg) Boss

Valkyrie didn't really want to hit Golem; she just didn't care if he gets hit or not. However, even she found the way the navi took those blasts admirable. Maybe he was just a lackey short on brains, but he had enough guts and spine to make up for that. Now they were all over the place (as much as a clay navi can be all over the place) but that only further proves that at one point in time, he had them. It is truly a pity all fights have to end with the death of one side. She rarely had the chance for a rematch because of that, but... If you don't put the life on the line, if you are not willing to play with the ultimate bet, why even try? If you don't fight at the peril of your life, then you are not fighting at all.

Maybe that is why she didn't dodge the dog cannon. Possibly. At least, thats what she tried to convince herself afterwards. Regardless, the rain of metal caught her unprepared, perforating what was remaining of her breast plate into some thing... porous. She wanted to answer with a faint smile. Ask if thats the best the police has to offer. The only problem is that the Godhand didn't leave time for that.

The burst of energy knocked her off her feet, she landed arching her back as she hit the ground. Valkyrie didn't expect such a fierce blow from someone who decided to leave the battlefield on a whim like that. Her side that got caught in the blast got scorched to black. But not even being charred could force her hand to let go of the weapon.

-Darkchip? Did he just... ?

The operators' mind was spinning on high velocity, gathering all the tidbits he could about the so called darkchips. Vague memories from science books, footnotes, anonym message boards, all in disarray inside his head, as he was trying to scavenge whatever information he came by. But from this chaos a pretty clear image rose.

Sieg wasn't worried; he was interested. He knew Valkyrie would never stop, not until she has a functioning limb. And she was trying to get on her feet already anyway, a sure sign of motoric functions still being intact.. or at least in a state that will do for now. And while he couldn't always understood the navi, he did spend lots of time observing her. He wondered if its like mountain climbers; you want to climb bigger and bigger mountains, and one day,you'll climb the biggest. You know you'll die falling, the hill will be just a bit too steep, but the air is so good after climbing to the top, you can't quit, you can never quit...

By the time Sieg finished thinking about how to get data on the mafia navis' trump card, Valkyrie already finished getting up, and American... was already in the middle of shooting the subject to be studied into oblivion. Well, at least it is quite possible that there will be lots more from where this came from.

Her legs were shaking, but Valkyrie didn't care; its better to describe that her legs wanted to shake, but the brain denied the request. After all, you can't charge without steady feet. So it would make it near impossible to deliver her melee attacks. To stop one step too "late", just to use the knee to force out an opening; to strike with the sword that had to be held in two hands, for she weren't able to lift the arm, but she weren't able to let go of the weapon either; to continue with the motion and circle around the weapon the police navi is holding, keeping out of its radius; to bring the sword down again on the unprotected side of her foe; and to finally try to smash the face of the opponent with an aggressive, and perhaps desperate headbutt.

Steep enough?

<actions>
1 normal buster shot (4*2=8) to Sieben
2 sword (80) to Sieben + dodge
3 normal buster shot (4*2=8) to Sieben
4 sword (80) to Sieben

Regeneration: 24 hp
"This is it!" Godhand shouted as he dashed forward. "The final charge! The last defiance before glorious oblivion!"

As the Mafioso charged, his body seemed to shimmer with a silvery light even as a crimson aura encased his flesh. The crimson aura was like an acidic mist, melting Godhand's flesh to reveal a metallic sheen beneath. Patches of skin were ripped from his body, disintegrating into a digital mist before they ever hit the ground. What charged toward American was a silver god clad in bands of crimson lightning. This god was pissed and was charging like a freight train, straight for the gun toting Navi.

American tossed his grenade, but Godhand cared not. The silver monster backhanded the small projectile and sent it flying wide and to the right where it exploded harmlessly. The HeatShot came next and Godhand relished its coming. The flames hurled toward the Navi and he raised one silver hand in response. Godhand caught the fiery globe and crushed it within his fist, not caring as the flames roared along his arm. The shotgun fired, but Godhand was too close. He knocked the gun wide and the buckshot soared to the right of the two warriors. The Mafioso's free hand shot forward, metal hand balled into a massive fist, and struck American straight in the chest. Bones crunched, ribs snapped and a spleen ruptured as American was thrown backwards by the force of the blow. However, the Navi had the sense to fire his final shotgun blast. The buckshot caught Godhand unprepared, his fist held out in offense rather than defense, and exploded against his silver chest.

Godhand fell to his knees, his fury extinguished, and allowed his eyes to close.

"Thank you," he mouthed wordlessly.

The silver body began to dissolve, flaking away and falling to the floor in a shower of metallic shards. The shards too vanished until all that remained was too silver fists that lay on the ground. The right fist lay still while left twitched with slow, steady convulsions. In the chaos of battle, the left hand would vanish mysteriously, but that is a tale for another time.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie was having her own row with the NetPolice officer. Valkyrie's blessings had replenished some of her strength, but no where near enough. Still, Sieben's Dog Star Cannon had been destroyed, so there was some small hope. She dashed toward Sieben, her weapon like lead in her hands. Sieben managed to dodge the first strike, but he was too slow to maneuver around and Valkyrie's sword cut deep into his shoulder. Sieben managed to draw pistol from his belt and fired. Valkyrie dodged, though it was more of a stumble than anything else. She attacked again, striking the dazed Sieben twice more, but the Officer retaliated and managed to connect with his second bullet. All three of the combatants were wounded, close to deletion. What would happen?

"Bitch," Sieben's words were slurred with pain and fatigue. "Traitor! You...You hurt Drei! You...You dare attack an Officer of the law? You're no better than the NetMafia themselves..." He turned to American. "American, my fellow soldier. Now...Now is the time to choose. Are you with her, this traitorous wench, ir are you with me and the law? Either help me strike her down...Or aid her and be marked a criminal." Sieben spat blood onto the floor. "Decide."

Switchblade: DECAPITATE'D!
Golem: RIP'D!
Godhand: BLAST'D!

Sieben: 8
Zwei: ANNIHILATE'D!
Drei: ANNIHILATE'D!

American: 20
Valkyrie: 15