Geyser and Mokusei

((<rubs hands together>))
((Right, well, here I go.))

Mokusei's attack hit flawlessly, tripping over Azurith and Porcupine on their backs. Unfortunately for Porcupine, he got stuck in the ground due to his external body spikes.
"H-hey! Azurith! Mind helping me out here?" Porcupine pleaded as Geyser healed itself and sent forth a legion of piranhas at the spiky navi. "Eep!" the Mafia navi yelped in terror as the fish devoured most of his data. Luckily for him, only half of the predators were able to get on him before he impaled the rest with the same spikes that were holding him down. He then slowly tore himself out of his backspikes and got up, breathing heavily.

"I'd suppose you'd want some medical aid, fine," Azurith grumbled, sending a wave of refreshing energy over Porcupine who grinned as weakly gave Azurith a thumbs up before dropping to the floor, exhausted.

"Now's our chance! Open fire boys!" Chief Trudger commanded, making the rest of the NetPolice Navis, beside Tyo, pull out their various weapons and take aim at Porcupine.

"Looks like I won't be staying long on the battlefield, eh guys?" Porcupine commented, his breathing getting a bit more hoarse.

"Not if I-" Boss Boom started, before NetPolice weapons tore into Porcupine, effectively deleting him. "A little too late, huh? Well then, let's eliminate this resistance, shall we?" the shotgun navi inquired, grabbing Azurith by the side and teleporting the two of them in an instant.

When they reappeared, they held their weapons right at the NetPolice forces and Geyser. Mokusei was still in some rubble, elsewhere.

"Boom," the NetMafia leader growled as he pulled the trigger of his shotgun and sent the same massive attack as he did before at the Navis.

After the explosion, the results seemed to be... one missing? It seemed that Tyo had sacrificed himself for the good of the squadron by protecting them all with a barrier, leaving him out.

"Soldier... you shall not be forgotten! Take this Mafiosi scum!" Trudger roared, his subordinates cheering in agreement as they fired at Boss Boom and Azurith.

"Pathetic," Azurith mumbled, stepping in front of the blasts and projecting a giant Rockcube that took the force of the blows, then subsequently shattered. She then blasted Geyser with her bazooka and aimed it at the entire force, her commander doing the same.

"Which one of you weaklings want first taste!?" they both shouted threateningly as they pointed their weapons at their enemies.

NetMafia:
Boss Boom.exe: 240 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)
Azurith.exe: 95 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)
Porcupine.exe: DELETED
NetMafia GoonA: DELETED
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED

NetPolice:
Chief Trudger.exe: 250 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)
Tyo.exe: DELETED
NetPolice EnforcerA: 100 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)
NetPolice EnforcerB: 100 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)

Geyser.exe: 80 HP (behind Rockcube barricade)
Mokusei.exe: 100 HP (in rubble)

Objects:
RockCubeA: 130 HP
RockCubeB: 130 HP
RockCubeC: 110 HP
RockCubeD: 130 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal
As the results of the battle unfolded, Mokusei couldn't help but be happy that he had chosen to remain in his rubble bunker as opposed to joining the others, who were now in close quarters with the two remaining NetMafia members. But, the Tyo guy is gone. He was the only one, other than Geyser, who seemed to do anything. But He died for the team to go on, and his plan seems to have worked, so I guess I can't really complain. That Boss who blew him up, though, he can teleport. That makes him more dangerous. I'll have to watch out for it. Mokusei thought to himself.

Rose, realizing that Mokusei was more open to attack now the NetMafia had moved, immediately slotted him in a guard chip. "Here, Mokusei," she warned him of the incoming chip on the private channel, as the large shield appeared before him.

Mokusei, looking at the shield, decided that it would be more useful if he moved it directly between himself and his enemies, so he adjusted it slightly, moving it to that position, before he spoke his, "Thank you" to Rose, on private speech.

As Mokusei looked at the enemies, both he and Rose thought about their remaining chips. Let's see, Rose thought, We have a cannon, and Rage Claw remaining, and that is all. And on top of that, those chips can't do nearly enough to kill both enemies. We'll have to hope that Geyser and the NetPolice can pick up our slack.

Deciding that they might as well use their current position to their advantage, as long as they had ranged attacks available, Rose Sent Mokusei the Cannon. "I suggest aiming for the girl. I think She can heal, and she seems weaker, so its more likely that you'd kill her." Rose advised on private.

Mokusei lay on the ground, with gun cradled in his lands. I'll have to get out if I plan to shoot them, since they're behind the barrier. he realized. So, standing up, Mokusei made his way to the left of his guard, and looked across the field. Focusing on the female Navi, he pulled the large gun up to eye level. He steadied his wrist and held the gun firmly with both hands, lining up his aim as only a true marksman could. Then, satisfied with his aim, he pulled the trigger, sending the energy blast across the field.

Now to make myself safe once more. He thought, as he dived back behind the shield. Leaning against it, in the relative safety of his rubble bunker, he started to wonder what would be his best next move. After all, I'm out of Ranged chips. I'll have to think of something.

Rose, considered what Mokusei should do next, but she was more distracted, looking at all the action that was going on across the field, and wondering what would happen next.

SUMMARY
1. Activate Guard1 Chip (Protect against 1 attack, Reflect up to 60 dmg)
2. Cannon to Azurith (40 dmg)
- - - - Snipe on Cannon shot
3. Hide behind guard in rubble "bunker"
"I just figured out this Boss Booms weakness. Let's go. Sword, battle chip in, download. Take out his subordiante first. Our freind deems to be sniping him, so one blow should do it. Then, focus on the Boss."

"Yes sir." Geyser replied, moving out at maximum speed. Instead of it's usual harpoon, this time Geyser carried a cutless. "Normaly I go for reach, but in this case I want agility." Geyser proceded to do a spin while jumping, slashing diagonaly at the midsection of Azurith, seeking to cut the navi from hip to shoulder. Imediatly the furious aqua navi then slashed right to left at Boss Boom, useing the power of the attack to fully rotate itself around and perform a downward chop. "So, why aren't I backing away again?"

"It's simple. Boss Booms weakness. His attacks are too large. If he uses it at this range, he'll destro himself."

Summery:
1) Sword 80 Azurith
2) Sword 80 Boss Boom
3) Sword 80 Boss Boom
Mokusei's shot hit the mark, making Azurith stagger a bit, breathing heavily. Geyser rushes in, ready to strike and finish it all.
But what's this? Another blade has parried the blow and it's come from none other than... Boss Boom!
Well, that's would we would like to say, if Boss Boom actually had a blade to parry with, instead, he took the blow for himself, blocking with his left arm, the blade now lodged between his arm and shoulder, this proved a debilitating course for Geyser as he had to abandon his blade in order to move, but didn't seem like he was doing so.
"B-b-boss!" Azurith cried out for her superior in concern.
"Back off Azurith... this guy's mine! I'm not letting any more of my troop die again, and so... I'll become that once again," Boss Boom muttered, sheathing his shotgun and pulling something out of his coat...
"N-no way! He can't possibly be meaning to use..." Chief Trudger stammered, horrified at the item Boss Boom pulled out.
It was a purple colored chip with a red core on the inside. The chip radiated with a purple aura of malice. Boss Boom snickered, digging Geyser's sword deeper into his body so it wouldn't escape.
"Fire men! Fire at him before he-" Trudger ordered, but alas, it was too late.
"You're not suited to this environment kid, time to go to where all the data ends up," the Mafia Commander whispered to Geyser before the purple aura from the darkchip encased him completely.
"B-boss...B-boom.." Azurith weeped, trying to reach for her commander.
"Stay back Azurith! This one's going to be a doozy!" Boom barked at his subordinate.
"Yes sir..." the female Mafiosi muttered regrettably as she backed away from her Commander.
"Darkchip... ACTIVATE!" Boss Boom roared, sending a skyrocketing tower of darkness around Geyser and him. "Dark... Explosion," he muttered, and soon, a giant explosion with the same shade of purple, erupted in the area, consuming all in its path. The NetPolice had already taken cover behind their Rockcubes, again, and Mokusei was fortunate to have his Guard-embued rubble, which reflected back at Azurith, who avoided it and stood in awe at her commander's technique.
After the explosion, nothing was left, the body of Boss Boom was nowhere to seen. Geyser's bulk still remained, not yet dead, but then finished with a blast from Azuirth's bazooka, and another, and another, until she could fire no more.
"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Azurith swore, mourning for the loss of her commander, falling down to her knees in defeat. "I LOVED YOU!" she screamed toward the heavens of the net, where she thought her beloved commander resided. The NetPolice rushed over and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Mokusei got up and walked toward the unit as Azurith sobbed.
"Thanks for your help citizen, we'll be taking this one into custody," Trudger said to Mokusei, as he jerked his thumb toward Azurith. "I'm sure there's more units that need assistance over that way. Be well soldier," the NetPolice Enforcer said, pointing in a general direction to the east. "Sorry about your friend, good fighter, little naive maybe, but all right. Let's move boys!" the commander yelled as his unit moved away with Azurith, leaving Mokusei alone.

NetMafia:
Boss Boom.exe: DELETED
Azurith.exe: 55 HP (leaving)
Porcupine.exe: DELETED
NetMafia GoonA: DELETED
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED

NetPolice:
Chief Trudger.exe: 250 HP (leaving)
Tyo.exe: DELETED
NetPolice EnforcerA: 100 HP (leaving)
NetPolice EnforcerB: 100 HP (leaving)

Geyser.exe: EJO'D
Mokusei.exe: 100 HP

-VICTORY-
Mokusei Get: 900z, HiCannon

-EJO'D-
Geyser Lose: Sword, 500z
Mokusei and Rose were surprised by the outcome of this battle, although to different degrees. Rose stared at the screen of the pet in awe, watching the battle play out like a television drama. "I can't believe it. That wasn't how it was supposed to end" She said, more in disbelief than horror. "Geyser died, and we barely got to know her."

Mokusei, though surprised, wasn't horrified by this ending. I thought Geyser was a guy? Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, since he or she is dead now. He thought. Damn, that means that I'm down another partner. He seemed pretty strong, too. "Yes, another lost to war. But we can't dwell on the past." he said.

Rose nodded in agreement. Good thing Mokusei was behind that guard, or he could've died as well. How is it that he was so strong? Whatever a Darkchip is, it must be powerful. She thought. Looking at Mokusei, she decided to ask him if he knew anything about it. "Hey, Mokusei, what is a Darkchip?"

Mokusei quickly spun through his memory, the pre-programmed part, to see if he had any knowledge of these things. Wow, nothing. Well, other than what we just saw. he thought. "Well, I know nothing other than what we have just observed. They are evil, insanely powerful, and dangerous." he responded.

Rose thought back to when Boss Boom had used it. "They are purple, and seem to glow, too." she said, adding her own observations into what they knew. "Well maybe we'll learn more about them through out this battle. If not, we'll have to look them up after this is all over."

"Yes." Mokusei replied. "Oh, we have reward data, I'll upload it now." He suddenly recalled. Pretty good stuff, too.

"Cool, 900 zenny and a HiCannon. That chip oughta be useful, being a gun chip and all." Rose stated as she looked at their rewards.

"Yes, it should." Mokusei responded. It's an upgraded cannon. I'll be sure to make good use of it. It'll come in handy, especially now that I'm down a partner.

After a brief pause, and short period of recollection, Rose spoke. "Well, we should probably follow that NetPolice Chief's advice and go find someone else to help. We aren't doing any good just standing here."

Mokusei nodded, and started making his way, carefully, through the battle field. I'll have to find a battle that has a good NetPolice presence. Now that I don't have another ally, I'll have to depend more on the NetPolice themselves. I should be fine, as long as I don't get myself into a battle that would put me way over my head. Mokusei thought to himself as he treaded through the chaos. This had better be worth the effort in the end. Those NetPolice benefits had better be pretty fricken awesome.
((Recycles stuff))

Mokusei continues along his path and finds another dispute between NetPolice and NetMafia. Two on the NetPolice side, four on the NetMafia side. A corpse of one NetPolice officer could be seen off to the side.
"Dammit RAION! I told you not to charge in recklessly," one NetPolice officer swore. His head was adorned with messy amber hair, and he wielded a European Broadsword. His other companion seemed to have a seismograph adorned on his chest.
"Our boss went to deal with other things, so it's just you and us, NetPolice dogs," one of the NetMafia Goons sneered aiming his buster at the NetPolice Navis.
"I won't let you have your way! NetPolice Officers Aron and Tremble shall bring you all to justice!" Aron yelled, brandishing his broadsword fiercely.
Tremble nodded frantically, then spotted Mokusei. He then subtly pointed to what seemed to be a randomly placed Rockcube. Hmmmm... that seemed to be interesting.

NetMafiaGoonA: 100 HP
NetMafiaGoonB: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonC: 100 HP
NetMafiaGoonD: 120 HP

Aron.exe: 90 HP
Tremble.exe: 100 HP
RAION.exe: CORPSE

Rockcube: 200 HP

-GOOD OR EVIL?-
-EVENT BATTLE 2-
-GO FIGHT!-
As Mokusei made his way onto the field, and stumbled across this small fight, he tried to decide on what he should do. Well, the NetPolice don't Outnumber the NetMafia as I had hoped. On the other hand, this battle doesn't have any NetMafia Leaders, just general thugs. He though to himself. On Private, as he got closer, he questioned Rose, "What do you think? Shall we join?"

Rose thought quickly, "Yeah, it looks safe enough." she decided.

Mokusei now got closer to the battle, and watched as the Swordsman, Aron, apparently, yelled and drew his sword, and as the more timid looking Tremble pointed out the Rockcube. Based on names and appearance, I'd say that Aron is probably a physical swordfighter, and Tremble seems to be a ranged Earthquake-causer. Now, what did he mean when he pointed out the Rockcube? Mokusei wondered. Deciding against going straight for it, he called up to Rose, "Send a Guard, please."

Rose quickly replied with, "Sure, here," as she sent the requested chip. As the large shield appeared before him, he grabbed the handle. This ought to give me sufficient protection. he thought, as he started dashing towards the two NetPolice Allies.

Once he arrived behind the two, he looked back and forth between them. Not able to decide on who to direct conversation at (The friendly-seeming one or the leader-like one? he had tried to decide) he ended up speaking to neither in particular. "I'm joining this fight on your side." He informed them. "If you'd like to know, I am more proficient at Ranged fighting, so if either of you could keep them at a distance by fighting Melee, that would most likely be the way for me to help you most."

Waiting a short moment for an answer from the two, he looked to Tremble, and asked (softly, for he was afraid that It could be some sort of secret tactic that the Goons were not to know about), "What were you pointing out about that Rockcube? I apologize, but I didn't get the hint." Mokusei didn't want to ask, but he realized that he needed to, if he wanted to use it. It pains me, though, to have to admit to not understanding something that is probably simple. But that doesn't matter, as these two people don't know me, so they aren't ones to judge me.

Immediately after he finished speaking, Mokusei decided that he should get to work. However, before he could do anything, Rose chimed in, speaking privately to him. "Hey, shouldn't you wait to see if they have instructions or anything? It'd be polite. Besides, your pretty safe for now, with your two allies before you. you might as well make any needed plans now."

Mokusei looked around, rolled his eyes sarcastically, (though invisibly) and sighed before replying. "Yes, If you insist." And so Mokusei stood, tense, awaiting some kind of instruction or response from his allies. All the while he watched carefully for any sort of attack, planning to fling himself sideways out of the way should one come headed his way.

Rose, meanwhile, thought about Mokusei's reaction. Great, I'll take that sigh and "insisting" as a sign that he'd rather get down to work. So he doesn't agree with my plans. Oh well, at least he's trained to be obedient, and takes my orders anyways. It should make it easier for him to take his allies' orders if they have any.

SUMMARY
1. Guard1 (Blocks 1 attack, Reflects up to 60 dmg)
2. Run to allies and talk with them
3. Dodge
All Mokusei received was a facepalm from both NetPolice Enforcers as Mokusei headed to their direction which a BLATANTLY LARGE YELLOW SHIELD. Which was instantly fired on, but good enough to reflect one attack, which kind of shocked the NetMafia grunts a bit.
Tremble just kind of, groaned as Mokusei tried clarifying the original tactic.
"If you were long-range as you say. You should've just not come up to us and sniped the Mafia from a distance," Tremble sighed. Apparently his ally seemed a bit shocked at Tremble, probably because he was ACTUALLY SPEAKING, but then focused his attention to the Mafiosi who had...
Disappeared?
A gunshot slammed close-by Mokusei from the direction of the Rockcube. Apparently, the Mafiosi had found it first and deemed to set up TWO MORE Rockcubes to help fortify their sniping position.
"Aw man, look what you did now kid, now THEY'VE got the cover and we're..." Aron began, but Tremble shook his head furiously, as if he was born to do it. He then pointed to the seismograph on his chest. Aron smirked.
"Almost forgot about that," Aron commented lamely as Tremble let out a soft chuckle. "I'll leave it to you buddy," the sword wielding navi ordered, taking a couple steps back.
"Wait a minute- are they?" one NetMafia goon questioned, loud enough for most to hear.
"Oh shit," Another swore. And in that instant, Tremble turned a dial on his seismograph from one end to the other. There seemed to be numbers on it, a label above a clear white display said "Magnitude" in black letters. The white display was originally at zero, now, it was at 10.
The shaking navi slammed his hands onto the ground in front of him and commented, "Things are about to get shaky."
Suddenly, a high magnitude earthquake coursed through the area, and then stopped. The Rockcubes had toppled over and crumbled into pieces and cracked panels were strewn everywhere.
The true fight, was about to begin.

NetMafiaGoonA: 100 HP
NetMafiaGoonB: 100 HP
NetMafiaGoonC: 100 HP
NetMafiaGoonD: 120 HP

RockcubeA: DELETED
RockcubeB: DELETED
RockcubeC: DELETED

Aron.exe: 90 HP

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Cracked (scattered)

Mokusei watched as the events unfolded, exactly as he had hoped they wouldn't. I knew that I should've took that Rockcube. He reprimanded himself. Oh well, better safe than sorry? I guess I couldn't have known what he meant from one subtle gesture. He was determined to not let it throw him off. As Tremor activated the incredible earthquake, Mokusei struggled, lost balance, but remained standing. All the while, he thought, Well, atleast I know I was right about him being an earthquake Navi. And now we don't have to worry about the sniping.

Rose looked down, and, due to the lack of embarrassment that Mokusei had been forced to go through, was far more pleased with the battle. "Great. They took the NetMafia members out of their sniping point, and damaged them. They seem to be pretty good allies." she said to Mokusei, on private speech (She wouldn't want them to hear her talking about them).

Mokusei nodded, focusing on the enemies. The battle has changed slightly; I'll have to be wary of the cracked panels, and the enemies. But I still must do something offensive. What to do? Aha, they're still relatively close together. Now would be the perfect time to use the Ringlog. He decided. After informing Rose of this desire, he used the download time to line himself up with the group of Mafia members. This should work, regardless of the cracked panels. It may open a few holes on it's way, though. he thought, as he adjusted his position. He managed to get in a position that he deemed satisfactory just in time for the large log to appear on the ground before him. Quickly judging the distance, he looked at the Mafia men one last time, committing their position to his mind. Looking back down at the log, he stared at the top center, and shot a hard, fast heel kick at that location, sending the log spinning away down the field.

That ought to be effective. Mokusei thought, as he readied himself for a counterstrike. As he prepared to carefully avoid any attacks aimed at him, (I'd rather not stumble and fall through a cracked panel, thanks,he thought) he followed the ringlog with his eyes as he kept an eye out for attacks, and watched his allies out of his peripherals.

Damn, this fight may be tougher than I thought. But at least I know it won't be boring. He thought, shaking his head subtly.

SUMMARY
1. Line up self with Enemies (Aiming for Ringlog)
2. Ringlog to Mafia Members (55 wood dmg to whomever is still in the log's path)
- - - - Snipe, if allowed (Please, could you inform me on if Sniping can be used on attacks like this. If not, I'll stop attempting it)
3. Dodge (CAREFUL! Don't step on the cracks)
In the calm of the storm, Mokusei shot off first, sending a Ringlog straight at his enemies, bowling three of them over.
"You'll pay for that punk!" one Mafiosi snarled, the one not hit, as he blasted his gun at Mokusei, who nimbly dodged out of the way and avoided any cracked panels while he was at it.
This action, however, led Aron a chance to close in on the heelnavi and deliver a fatal blow with a sword, which rendered the Mafiosi, as he soon found out, unable to move. Another goon got up and fired at Aron, who staggered back and soon found a lot of guns trained on him.
"Shit," Aron swore as he brought his arms in front of him for protection as they fired...
and blew up a Rockcube.
Another goon was tackled to the side by the sudden appearance of Tremble, landing on a cracked panel. The NetPolice Enforcer gave a thumbs up to Aron, who brandished his blade and faced his enemies firmly.
There's still some more work to do.

NetMafiaGoonA: 25 HP (cracked)
NetMafiaGoonB: 45 HP
NetMafiaGoonC: 45 HP
NetMafiaGoonD: 80 HP

Aron.exe: 70 HP

Mokusei, luckily, was able to hit the enemy and avoid a counterstrike, before getting to observe some of his teammate's co-operative actions. Well, good thing tremble saved him, otherwise we'd be done the melee member of this team, and that would probably cause more fire on me, which wouldn't be good. He thought to himself. I wonder, would they do the same for me? It'd be great if they did. Well, they won't if they don't survive, so maybe I should aid them with a little ranged pick-off.

Mokusei quickly scanned the enemies before spotting the one who looked like he had taken the least damage. "Rose, may I have the HiCannon?" he asked, privately. "Certainly," she responded on the same wavelength, as she sent the aforementioned chip.

As the chip appeared, Mokusei was rather surprised. It was a large, far more so than the normal cannon. It took form of what could best be described as a hand-cannon, a pistol-like gun with an enormous barrel, at least 6 inches in diameter and two feet long. Damn, that is a large gun. Well, at the very least, it looks powerful. Mokusei thought as he got on one knee.

Placing one hand half-way down the barrel for support, Mokusei carefully lined up his aim. He took his sweet time to make sure his aim could be as precise as possible, not only to ensure the death of his target, but also the safety of his engaged allies. Once he was sure that he had lined up this aim to the very best of his range-specializing capabilities, he locked his arms, prepared himself, and pulled the trigger, causing a good amount of noise, and a good-sized ball of energy heading down the field.

Well, that ought to help. They can't accuse me of being useless now. Mokusei thought. He watched the shot fly down the field, keeping track of his enemies and any attacks they may try to fling at him, so he would be prepared to side-step them when they came(carefully, of course, due to the tremendous number of cracked panels on the field). He also tried to note what his allies were doing, because it was always useful to know.

"Wow, that chip certainly looked cool. I'm glad we got it." Rose commented. She had decided to say something about it, not only because she had something to say, but also because she felt somewhat useless sitting there, quietly watching the action on the field.

This comment was something that Mokusei could agree with. Of course, I'd probably be happy to win any chips, but I must admit that this one seems pretty strong. He thought, before replying with a simple, "Yes, I agree." All the while he remained focused on the fight, not willing to risk any major distraction or injury.

SUMMARY
1. Kneel and Steady (Aim HiCannon)
2. Precise shot Hicannon at NetMafiia Goon D (80 dmg)
- - - -Snipe on Hicannon
3. Prepare to dodge nimbly yet carefully
Mokusei expertly snipes the NetMafiaGoon, making him A'SPLODE and get deleted.
Tremble's fist grows ten times bigger than usual and he uses it to slam one NetMafiaGoon into the ground, making it break open completely, sucking him into a hole leading to... possibly oblivion.
Aron twirls his sword expertly, slashing at the two remaining Mafiosi, deleting one... and missing the other. The Goon grunts as he flips backward, panting heavily.
"Give up NetMafia scum, you're outnumbered and outmatched," the NetPolice Enforcer ordered pointing his sword directly at the Heelnavi's neck.
"You haven't gotten the best of me yet!" the Goon yelled, extremely desperate, as he pulled out a purple chip.
"Shi-" Aron began, as he was carried speedily away by Tremble.
"DARKWATERMELON!" the Goon shouted dramatically, causing most to fall over and sweatdrop. The darkchip disappeared and surged into a purple aura that lingered over the goon for a bit, before tearing into the sky and dropping down in the form of a giant purple...
watermelon...
What the hell?
Suddenly, many seeds started flying everywhere, knocking into Aron, Tremble, and Mokusei, and infecting their systems!
"Argh! I can't see! What is this?" Aron yelled furiously, rubbing his eyes.
Tremble seemed to be... grinning? His eyes seemed menacingly wild... as if he were about to attack someone like a rapid dog.
Mokusei felt that he was VERY SICK, as if he were poisoned.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Feel the wrath of my ultimate technique! DarkWatermelon! Drown in sorrow fools!" the Mafiosi boasted, clearly proud of his... gigantic fruit.

NetMafiaGoonA: I FELL DOWN
NetMafiaGoonB: 44 HP
NetMafiaGoonC: TIS ONLY A FLESH WOUND
NetMafiaGoonD: SNIPED

DarkWatermelon: 50 HP

Aron.exe: 70 HP (Blind)
Tremble.exe: 100 HP (Beserk)

Mokusei.exe: 100 HP (Poison! -5 HP per action)
As the Goon did his back flip and pulled out the chip, Rose and Mokusei became far more interested. Quickly flipping to private chat, Rose spoke. "Hey, its another one of those Dark Chips. Maybe we'll learn more about them. But based on the last one, you better be careful. It's probably—" she was then interrupted by the NetMafia man yelling out the name of his chip, (Mokusei noted this, wondering if these Mafia goons were stupid, overly confident, or required to say this to activate the chip. No one states their chips aloud, as it is a stupid, pointless thing to do. And both NatMafia members with it have done it. Why is that?) and she broke into laughter at the ridiculousness of this chip's name. "Dark watermelon?" she said incredulously. "It better do something cooler than its name."

As the events transpired, and the seeds rained down, Rose decided that it was about as useless as it had sounded. Until, that was, she looked at the Navis on the field. "Mokusei,, are you okay?" She asked.

Mokusei, indeed, had not felt okay at all. He had dropped to the ground with a sudden surge of nausea, and felt ill. However, he was able to pick himself up, as he answered, "I think I may be infected with something. But I'll be fine." However horrible he felt, he felt worse for his enemy. I am going to kill him for messing with me.
He thought to himself.

After hearing Mokusei's reply, she quickly scanned him, checking his readings. "I think its poison." she said. It was then that she noticed that he seemed to be preparing an attack on the enemy. "Mokusei, forget about that goon! Aron is blinded, and I think Tremble went insane. You have to help them."

Mokusei was disappointed, but listened to her as he knew he must. He quickly needed to find a way to rescue them. He had already wasted precious seconds, and any longer could mean the life of an ally, most likely Aron. Alright, I need to warn Aron, get him behind some sort of defense, and avoid having any of us die. I can handle it. He reviewed. "Aron, that watermelon seems to have sent Tremble off the deep end. Be careful for a minute. I'm coming to your aid!" Mokusei shouted to him.

"Quickly, slot in the Rageclaw and the other Guard chip!" he said to Rose on private. I wonder what his plan is. I'll just have to watch and see. She thought, as she sent the chips to him.

As Mokusei's right glove grew and gained claws, and the large shield appeared before his left, he started into action. Grabbing the shield with his Rageclaw-enabled fist, he started running. After a few steps, he used his momentum, the power of the Rageclaw, and his natural gift for aim to chuck the shield, sending it flying through the air. He was hoping to land it between his blind ally and his mental ally. "Heads up, Guard chip headed our way." He said. I hope. He added, in thought. But he won't know if it does or doesn't, thanks to his blindness. Soon after saying this, he suffered another wave of nausea, stumbled, but recovered. Damn it. Even if this Poison is the least debilitating, it still hurts like hell. He continued running, regardless. He was less careful about the cracked panels, and even his enemy, although he was still aware of them. He was more focused on his two allies, who he had been commanded to save.

Heading towards his allies, he only hoped he would make it in time to fulfill his goal. If he did, then he could grab Aron by the arm, and pull him away from harm, placing his ally behind himself. On the other hand, if he didn't make it in time, he'd be up-close and personal with a psychotic ally, a fight he didn't believe he could win. Damn it, please make it, please make it. He thought. "Aron, I'm coming!" Mokusei said, as he approached them.

Summary
1. Fly, my safety net! [Use Rageclaw to chuck Guard between Tremble and Aron]
2. Please, protect him . . .[(Actual use of Guard chip action, whether it reaches or not,) Reflects up to 60 dmg]
(NOTE: To prevent Godmoding, I didn't want to say Aron was alive, in case you decided to kill him before I got there. As a Result, I have 2 possible action 3's, that would take place immediately after the end of my RP post)
3.a.(If Aron is alive) Grab Aron and Pull him away from danger for a dodge.
3.b.(If Aron is dead) Prepare to dodge Tremble.
((AWRIGHT. TIME TO FINISH THIS! FATALITY!))

Mokusei's defense rescue strategy thinger... reflected a spray of seeds back at the Heelnavi, who screamed in pain.
Tremble cackled menacingly as he turned the magnitude on his Seismograph all the way to his highest setting.
The floor under the Mafiosi and the watermelon caved in, sucking them into nothingness and deleting them forever.
Victory was clenched.

NetMafiaGoonA: I FELL DOWN
NetMafiaGoonB: FATALITY
NetMafiaGoonC: TIS ONLY A FLESH WOUND
NetMafiaGoonD: SNIPED

DarkWatermelon: FATALITY

Aron.exe: 70 HP

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% HOLE

Mokusei.exe: 85 HP

Aron wiped his eyes, recovering from his blindness and went up to Mokusei.
"Thanks citizen, we couldn't have done this without you. There should be more going on where our Chief headed. Over that way," the Sword navi said, pointing toward the northeast direction. "Tremble and I will be fine, farewell, soldier." Aron said, saluting the wood navi and dragging RAION's corpse with him as Tremble ambled on with him.

-VICTORY-
GET: 1000z, Sword

A loud explosion rumbles in the distance, where Aron pointed at. Let's go see, shall we?
((OOC: I'm assuming that that means that I am cured of Poison?))

As Mokusei successfully saved Aron from all of nothing, and watched as the berserk Tremble killed the Goon, he felt like he had done all this work for nothing. I could've killed that Goon, and nothing bad would have happened to Aron. he thought. Darn.

As Aron gave his thanks, Mokusei replied automatically, "No, thank you. It was a team effort. Good luck."

Rose, Mokusei had noticed, seemed to be strangely quiet. Switching to private, he asked her, "Would you like to know what we've earned?" obviously referring to the reward data that he had received.

Rose, who had been writing something, looked up. "Oh, sorry about that. Yes please." As she read the data, she became slightly more excited. "Ooh, a Sword chip and 1000 zenny. This adventure seems to be worth it all ready. The sword chip is supposed to be really useful, or so I hear."

Mokusei turned to face the direction of the explosion, checking out the ground and starting to mentally plot out a quick, safe root. "Yes, but I'm not much of a melee fighter. While it may be great, we might be better off selling it after this whole thing is through." He stated.

Rose thought about it. "Yes, I guess you're right. And if it is such a good chip, we should be able to get a pretty good ranged chip in exchange." Suddenly, she remembered what she had been doing. "Oh, Mokusei, what do you remember about the Darkchips, other than what we've already discussed?"

"Well," he began, "They seem to come in a variety of effects, including non-damage based ones. So far they have only been used by Members of the NetMafia. Also, They may require the statement of the chips name in order to activate the effects."

" . . . activate the effects." Rose echoed, as she jotted it down in her notebook. "Alright, that's good for now. I guess you should start heading towards that other area that Aron Pointed out. Be careful, and try to approach from the NetMafia side."

Mokusei began making his way towards the designated area, his pace made quicker thanks to the root he had planned out before. "Are you taking notes on the DarkChips?" he asked, now slightly curious. If she is, she may be smarter than I thought. I mean, she may generally want to try and learn about the enemies' weapon, which could better ourselves. he thought.

"As a matter of fact, yes." Rose replied. "These chips are interesting, and I figure knowing a lot about them would be good, since it seems like we may end up seeing more of them. Besides, this could be useful information, and it could fetch a nice pretty zenny."

"Alright." Mokusei replied, then stopped speaking as he got nearer to the location of the explosion and the area that the chief had headed off to.
Mokusei comes across...
a lot of fire.
Navi corspes lie here and there, all of them seeming to be those of the NetPolice.
"HA! WEAK WEAK WEAK! This is the kind of people that work for the NetPolice? Laaaaaaaaaaaaame~" the voice of a navi, most likely NetMafia, stated.
"..." the grunt came from the same direction.
"Aw, you're no fun, Mr. Naviman, was it?" the voice from before inquired, cackling madly a bit afterward. "You're not very talkative are you?"
"Not really, Blaze.exe," Naviman replied dully. Man, it would suck to work with this guy. Good thing he seems dull enough to accept good strategies.
Upon heading closer to the scene of the fight, Mokusei sees two distinct figures standing up and actually fighting.
The closest one, NaviMan, is a very generic Navi, lacking any sort of design customization or specific theme. He resembles a rather plain NormalNavi, complete with bodysuit, helmet and face mask. His outfit is colored a rather dull beige, or off-white; the distinction is very vague. He readies a normal buster like those found on any NormalNavi, the simple arm cannon firing spheres of plain beige light, at his opponent, who dodges.
The Mafiosi, Blaze, is a slim Navi in a glossy black bodysuit wearing light armor that looks like compressed fire. The armor flickers and shifts as if flame was emanating from his body, but always stays very close to his body and compressed into a clean surface. He also wears a full-face helm of the same blazing, liquid nature, and when the flames clear for a moment his young, harsh face can be seen through the flickering heat. He seems to constantly be smiling, flashing his teeth menacingly at the NetPolice Enforcer.
"Oho! What do we have here?" Blaze wondered, noticing Mokusei. "A mercenary perhaps? Well anyway, I'm here to burn stuff up and chew bubblegum," Blaze started, before erupting more flames from his body. "AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM!" he roared, the flames soaring higher. The Mafiosi was grinning madly at the two navis in front of him.
"Support for who?" Naviman questioned, grimacing a bit at Blaze's outlandish display.
"Your team may have hurt me a bit, Naviman! But I'm not going down that easily! RAH!" Blaze yelled, the fire around him building higher.
Looks like an uphill battle.

Blaze.exe: 700 HP

Naviman.exe: 500 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered)

Mokusei.exe: 85 HP

-READY TO RUMBLE?-
-BATTLE 3-
-FLAME ON!-
Coming upon the blazing battle field, Mokusei, though still full of his usual amount of confidence and self-assurance, was hit with an oppressive wave of self-pity and frustration. Damn it! he thought. Of any possible battle, I had to get stuck with these two. He thought to himself as the two Navis went along speaking. Great. On my side, I've got an apparently boring partner who seems to have no obvious abilities, and seems as uninterested in this fight as is physically possible. I have to face this obviously psychotic fire Navi, who is clearly powerful, since it seems he's killed plenty of Net Police already, and will probably be able to easily trump me due to his elemental affinity and strength. If it weren't for the fact that I really don't want to work with a psycho, and that it would be going against Rose's orders, I would be strongly considering joining the NetMafia right about now.

"Rose, are you sure you want to continue?" heasked, privately, of course.

"Yes. Unless you're afraid." she said, teasingly. I am afraid for his safety, but if we want to make it through this, there's no point in being pessimistic..

"Alright, then, we'll continue." Mokusei said.

Rose, noting his masked disappointment in his current situation, tried to offer some sort of consolation prize for Mokusei. "Think of how much we've done. At this rate, we're sure to get some sort of medal, or at least a great reward." she said.

Mokusei thought about this. "Yes, we should." He said. But the idiots on the NetPolice haven't taken my name yet. Nor have they given me anything to prove my involvement in this. At this rate, I'm starting to doubt that there really will be benefits, unless they plan on giving them out on the honor system, which would just show that they have no Idea as to what they are doing, or that they are incredibly naïve. And I doubt that that'll happen. Mokusei took a deep breath in order to calm himself. Whatever, I'll just have to hope for the best. he thought, the breath having calmed him signifigantly. Though I better get something more than "a great life experience" out of this.

As the two other Navis finished speaking, Mokusei decided that he should get in on the battle. "Hey," he called, searching for his new ally's name. Damn it, his name escapes me. "Dull-looking Navi, I'm coming in this on your side!" He shouted to Naviman.

Mokusei quickly glanced over the battle field. Okay, there seems to be a good amount of fire all around, which I'll want to avoid. I don't know exactly how Pyro-psycho over there fights, but regardless, I'll want to stay at a distance. I'll have to be careful, too, since I'm going into this fight injured. Damn watermelon. he summarized quickly. Now to start this off, I might as well go with one of my as-of-yet most reliable chips, and then get over to Dull-man over there.

"Rose, Ringlog!" Mokusei ordered, on the private channel.

'Sure thing," she replied nonchalantly, also on private, sending her navi the chip he requested. She now felt slightly more confident in his abilities, and didn't fear his death quite as much. I trust his ability to strategize, so I'm sure I can leave it to him unless he gets to overwhelmed. I might as well still start thinking of some plans, but I don't really need to be too worried. At least not yet. She thought.

Mokusei got into the mood of the battle as the ringlog chip materialized. I expect this to be a pretty fast passed battle, but I always like to take my attacks slow. I'll have to speed up all my non-attacking movements, and see what Dull-man can do to compensate. As he thought this, he rolled the log so it would be in line with his fiery foe. Hoping to knock him over if at all possible, Mokusei tried to the best of his abilities to make it line up in a way that would leave it rather flat on the ground. If I can get it to hit him, and it stays on the ground, I have a chance to hit him and knock him over. He thought, as he finalized his placement of the log. And, with any luck, considering how hot-headed and insane he seems to be, he may not even notice the attack, since he is so intrigued by my rather boring ally. And with these thoughts, Mokusei gave the log a swift kick, connecting at the top center, and sending the log spinning away.

I must admit, Rose thought, watching the attack, That this tactic of starting with a Ringlog is getting a little boring. I'll have to mention this to him, and see if he can come up with something new.

Mokusei, meanwhile, took a quick second to watch the log roll. Then, he immediately started sprinting. Note to self: Beware of fire and cracked flooring he thought as he ran at a good pace towards his new partner, being careful to avoid his mentally noted obstacles. Oh, yes, and attacks, as well. He thought, now watching his peripherals.

As soon as Mokusei got closer to his ally, he started to lean his body slightly against the direction of his running, causing him to slide to a stop. Watching his enemy carefully, and fully prepared to dodge in anyway possible, he realized that he should take a moment to quickly speak to his ally. In a hushed tone, he quickly said, "Alright, Dull-looking Navi. I'm Mokusei. I have a wooden elemental affinity, and my specialty is in ranged fighting. If there is anyway that you could either defend me or keep Hotshot over there busy at close range, that would be greatly appreciated."

Rose chimed in on private to speak to Mokusei. "You know, his name is NaviMan. Blaze called him that, at least. Also, you were awfully bossy for just meeting him. I know this is a battle, but couldn't you have spared just a second for common formalities?" she asked. Her tone sounded like she was trying to be helpful, but it seemed more like unneeded criticism, just to get Mokusei worked up.

Mokusei, still focused on the battle, spared a second to reply to Rose, on the private channel, with a quick, "I apologize", before he returned to full physical focus. This is a battle. This freaky flamethrower clearly is going to be powerful, so I think Dull-man, or Naviman, whatever, will forgive me for sparing the formalities.

SUMMARY
1. Ringlog at Blaze (50+5 Wood dmg)
- - - - -Snipe on Ringlog (Can you really snipe with a Ringlog?)
2. Reposition near Naviman / Dodge
3. Dodge / Speak to Naviman
((YES, YOU CAN REALLY SNIPE WITH RINGLOG, STOP ASKING.))

Blaze has expected an attack.
But a WOOD attack was so jaw-droppingly idiotic to him that he was a bit stunned, even though he still looked like he was smiling, so much so that he was tripped by the head-on attack of Mokusei's, making him fall, face-first to the floor.
"Silly," Naviman commented to Mokusei as he observed the attack, and followed up with a quick beige colored shot of his own, making the Mafiosi grunt as he got up. A chuckle could be heard from the opponent.
"Man oh MAN!" Blaze roared with laughter, his hand placed firmly on his face for dramatic effect. "Wasn't THAT something? It just BURNS me up!" the Mafiosi roared sending towers of flame erupting around the battlefield, soon there was a square wall surrounding the combatants. Blaze was closer to a wall, with little room to have anyone get behind him.
"Inferno, huh?" Naviman muttered, obviously having seen the attack before. Hearing Mokusei's request, Naviman simply nodded as he activated a Sword chip.
"Don't get anywhere relatively close to the flames, my allies..." the NetPolice Enforcer gestured to the dead bodies of the scattered NetPolice agents, "Were fatally burned by them," he finished as he rushed Blaze, and swung a mighty blow at the opponent, but the Mafiosi smirked, shouted "RISE!" as he gestured toward the ground, sending up a column of steam that knocked Naviman back. The NetPolice grunted as he flew backward through the air, then backflipped toward the ground, landing safely on the ground.
"That all? Take this!" Blaze roared as he sent a flaming punch right at...
Mokusei.
But luckily a certain NetPolice agent rushed in front of our wood navi, left hand out, right hand still in sword form, while projecting a dull, beige colored shield to block the attack.
"Hm? Thought you wouldn't be fast enough, Mr. Naviman," Blaze commented nonchalantly. "Full of surprises, aren't you?" the Mafiosi joked, grinning.
Man, that was close.

Blaze.exe: 629 HP (back to firewall)

Naviman.exe: 500 HP (Near center of the area)

Terrain: RING OF FIRE! All combatants are located within a square wall of towering fire. Touching the fire will burn you for 80 DMG! Panels are Normal

Mokusei.exe: 85 HP (Near center of the area)
With a grin, Mokusei quickly committed his ally's name to memory. Naviman, eh? I guess I'll have to remember that. He does seem to be pretty useful. And I'll need him even more now that I'm locked in this small space. he thought, glancing at the ring of fire. I'll have to make sure I don't touch that, like the dull-man said. . .Why did it have to be fire?

Rose watched the battle in fascination, awaiting her next instruction. This battle looks like it's going to be intense. Mokusei may need to handle this one on his own. I wouldn't admit it, but I guess he has a good handle on things, and he does make things interesting enough. I'll just have to be sure I'm ready to slot in a chip whenever he needs it. Rose thought to herself, before prepping herself for chip transfer.

Mokusei tried to quickly come up with a plan. Alright, I've got most of my chips left. What would work best for me against this psycho? He quickly reviewed his chips. Well, the most powerful ones are my new Sword, and the HiCannon. I'd rather stay far away if at all possible, however, so I think I'll use the Hicannon now and save the sword for later.

After making up his mind, he quickly made contact with Rose on private. "HiCannon please." he said.

Rose, already prepared and ready to go, sent him the chip within seconds. As it appeared in the form of a large Cannon-handgun, Mokusei got ready to dodge if at all necessary.

I really don't want to get hit, so I shouldn't make myself so vulnerable. But if I can't land my shots, not getting hit now won't matter. So I'll have to do what I must. He thought, as he got down on one knee and pulled the gun to lap height. I just hope Dull-man can keep psycho occupied.

He was totally ready to roll in any direction should an attack come his way, and he remained ready for such an evasive maneuver throughout his aiming ordeal.

Mokusei quickly pulled the Cannon-gun up to eye level. Holding his off hand at the end of the barrel in order to steady it, he began targeting his opponent, being careful to not aim to close to his rather important ally. If I killed dull-man, psycho would kill me for sure, so I need to be careful. A headshot would be more effective, IF I can pull it off. A torso shot is easier. What to do . . . Mokusei momentarily paused in his aiming, keeping the gun trained on Blaze, but more his general direction than any location on his body.

Finally deciding that he trusted his aim, he chose to aim for the pyro's flame-engulfed face. Although I'll have to aim for the bottom of his face, as the top is risky due to the fire obscuring it. Carefully lining up the gun's sight with the enemy Navi's head, using all the steadiness he could muster, due to the gun's size, and his natural knack for aiming to pull off this shot, for which the utmost accuracy would be required. Pulling the trigger, he let off the enormous blast, with the recoil knocking him backwards off his knees into a sitting position.

I hope that worked, Mokusei thought as he started standing up. Otherwise I just wasted a lot of time and effort, as well as my best chip.

SUMMARY
1. PREPARE TO TUMBLE [Dodge]
2. AIM FOR HIS HEAD [Aim]
3. BLAST HIS FACE OFF! HEAD SHOT! [Hicannon to Blaze(80 dmg)]
- - - - -Snipe on Hicannon
Mokusei rolled away just in time to avoid a flamethrower like attack that spurted from the flames on Blaze's body. The Wood navi then sniped the Mafiosi from afar with a powerful blast, hitting him in the chest. Blaze grunted and staggered back a bit, before roaring and charging at Mokusei.
Naviman leaps into the way and aims his buster at the charging pyromaniac. The dull navi fired, letting loose a simple beam of concentrated energy that blasted Blaze back into his own wall of flames. Ooh~
But it doesn't seem like the Mafiosi was hurt. Blaze started to chuckle.
"Nice try Mr. Naviman! But my flames are MY flames for a reason! Have a taste of what they're like! Here we go!!" the fire navi bellowed, generating three concentrated orbs of plasma around him and then launching them at the ground right at Naviman while yelling, "POWER EXPLOSION!" The explosion's radius was enormous, even hitting Mokusei! However, the real damage was done when it knocked Naviman right into a wall of flame, causing the NetPolice Enforcer to cry out in pain.
Blaze grinned and shouted, "That was just the bit of the pain! Have some more!" Adding further injury to the dull navi, a blast of heat slammed into Naviman from the wall he had just crashed into, sending him spiraling forward onto the ground.
"Not bad, eh?" the pyromaniac taunted, grinning menacingly at his two opponents.
However, without warning, a bombardment of dull beige colored lights appears in front of Blaze. The source, Naviman. Blaze grins at the slideshow and comments, "Man, this is the lamest thing ever... I... think... I... might... fall... Asleeep.... zzzzzz...." Suddenly, the Mafiosi slumped down onto the ground, snoring away. Apparently, the display was so dull, that it made him fall asleep! What irony!
"Being dull has its merits," Naviman joked lamely.

Blaze.exe: 489 HP (back to firewall) (Sleep!)

Naviman.exe: 350 HP (Near wall)

Terrain: RING OF FIRE! All combatants are located within a square wall of towering fire. Touching the fire will burn you for 80 DMG! Panels are Normal

Mokusei.exe: 45 HP (Near center of the area)