Nitro's Break

"A tracer?" Nitro said, looking up at the device currently scanning him. "That would definitely be a bad thing."

"Don't worry Nitro," Chris said. "I'm sending you some chips now. Let's send these officers packing."

"Roger that!" Nitro said. The first chip Nitro recieved was a Shotgun, which he pointed up at the Tracerbot. "I like my privacy, if it's all the same to you," he said, and he followed up his statement with a quick blast of buckshot. Nitro then turned his attention to the two Netpolice officers currently threatening their escape. "Alright, now what else've we got?"

"I'm sending you the Magbomb, Heatshot, and a Guard now." Chris replied. "Be careful around that wall, it's the only thing keeping the Netpolice out of here."

"Got it." Nitro returned his attention to the two officers, this time armed with explosives and firearms. Nitro began his assault by tossing the Magbomb towards the two of them, hoping to catch them both in the blast radius. He then whipped up the Heatshot, and sent a torrent of flames surging towards his opponents. The Guard then sprang up in front of him, and he held the shield before him, in case the two officers tried to counter his assault.

Summary
1: Shotgun at Tracerbot (50dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)
2: Magbomb1 at NetpoliceA (& B) (30Elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
3: Heatshot at NetpoliceA & B (40Fire (+10 Element Affinity Bonus = 50Fire) + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)
4: Guard1 defending Nitro
((bonk))
Nitro began his assault with a shotgun blast designed to eliminate the TracerBot before it could lock onto him. The spread of the buckshot caught one of the NetPolice officers as well, smashing into his shoulder and spinning him around to face his attacker. The officer raised his buster, prepared to fire back at Nitro, but he was a second too late. The Magbomb caught both officers in its blast radius, a surge of electricity swarming over them both and disrupting their actions. Unfortunately, Geist was also caught in the blast and the wave of energy temporarily prevented her from holding up the wall. A section of the wall collapsed, allowing a second, larger TracerBot through the hole before it could be repaired.

"Watch what the hell you are doing!" Kasperle shouted.

Nitro launched a fireball at the two NetPolice officers, the flames engulfing them and the new TracerBot. The TracerBot whirled toward Nitro and fired off a blast of machine gun fire. One of the shots was blocked by Nitro's shield, but the others smashed into the Navi. Another thin red line struck Nitro and the new TracerBot began its work.

One NetPolice officer took a potshot at Nitro, the buster shot striking the Navi in the leg. Another shot was aimed at Nitro, but the gargoyle intercepted the hit and tackled the officer. Its claws raked the officer's face, blinding him.

Kasperle dodged a buster shot from the second officer, taking a second shot as a glancing blow to her thigh, and responded with a buster shot of her own. She then proceeded to heal Geist's wounds. Geist continued to work on keeping the wall up while Baum worked on securing their exit.

NetPoliceA: 20 [BLIND'D!]
NetPoliceB: 50
TracerBot: DELETED
TracerBotXL: 40 [Locking onto Nitro! 1 turn]

Geist: 150 [Immobilized]
Baum: 100 [Busy - 2 turns]
Kasperle: 175
Gargoyle: 70 [Flying]

Nitro: 90

Terrain: 70% onsen, 30% normal surrounding onsen

All Navi are on normal terrain except Kasperle and Baum.

Battle for the Wall!
"Sorry!" Nitro shouted over to Kasperle and Geist. "It was an accident, I swear!"
While Nitro was occupied with his apology, however, the new Tracerbot managed to get a few shots in. "Agh, damnit, another one?" Nitro groaned. "Chris!"
"Yeah, Nitro?" Chris replied. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," Nitro said. "I just need a few chips, preferably some without the capacity to hurt my allies."
"I'm on it!" Chris said. After a moment, a Cannon appeared over Nitro's arm. He wasted no time in aiming it at the hovering Tracerbot and firing. He then turned his attention to the two Netpolice officers, and a small, green ball of cactus appeared in his hand. He hurled the plant matter at the stronger looking of the two, and as the Cactball left his hand, a Rageclaw appeared in its place. Nitro darted at the blinded Navi, and brought the claw over his head. Once he was within about a foot from the Navi, he slashed down with the claw, similar to what Kasperle's gargoyle had done a moment earlier. Nitro then came to a stop, and pointed his buster down at the ground. He fired a small, golden grenade, and a cloud of restorative chemicals was released into the air, which began healing Nitro's wounds almost immediately.

Summary:
1: Cannon at TracerbotXL (40dmg + Knockback)
2: Cactball at NetpoliceB (20Wood x 2-4 hits)
3: Rageclaw at NetpoliceA (40dmg + Slashing)
4: Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60Heal + Blast1)(2tcd)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
((Sorry for the late mod. I got home from work last night and stepped right into a puddle of dog urine. That washed away all hopes of being in a modding mood.))

Nitro wasted no time in destroying the beefed up TracerBot and aided Kasperle's gargoyle in wounding the two NetPolice officers before they could fire off more buster shots. However, sweat had begun pouring down Geist's face with the strain of holding the wall in place. She was faltering and it wouldn't be long before her strength failed her and the wall came tumbling down.

"Report," Kasperle shouted.

"A bit more," Baum answered. "I'm almost through."

"Good," the young girl nodded with a smirk. "Now let's dispose of these two officers and reinforce the wall. We should be able to avoid any more unwanted intrusions."

As though her words were a summoning, a series of explosions pounded against the other side of the wall. Geist grunted in pain, her body forced to absorb the shockwaves. She fell to one knee and part of the wall fell with her. The two wounded NetPolice officers used the collapse to escape, clambering over the rubble. They shouted for back-up and four more figures emerged onto Nitro's side of the wall.

Kasperle sent a pulse of healing strength into Geist as Nitro unleashed a healing grenade of his own that washed over him and the gargoyle. Geist pushed herself back to her feet and managed to repair the hole before anyone else could get through.

The first of the new opponents was a third NetPolice officer, this one a hulk of a man standing several feet above Nitro's height. He was accompanied by what looked to be a robot dog equipped with a flashing light on its head. Next to the dog stood a male Navi dressed in leather armor and wielding a plain longsword.

The fourth Navi was one that Nitro vaguely recognized. It was the female Navi in the gold bikini who had fled the onsen. She was dressed in plate armor now, silver armor worked with gold embellishments. A feather motif was worked into the armor along the pauldrons, greaves and bracers. She too was wielding a sword, three feet of silvery metal laid bare. The oddest thing about her was a pair of metallic wings worked in gold that spread out from her back. The feathers seemed to pulse with an inner light. Nitro recognized the feathers as the golden missiles that originally destroyed the wall.

"Surrender now," the woman said in an obvious Netopian accent.

"Ha," Kasperle laughed. "Like I would ever surrender to a spying bitch like you."

NetPoliceA: RETREAT'D
NetPoliceB: RETREAT'D
TracerBotXL: DELETED
Gold Bikini: 250
Swordsman: 100
NetPoliceC: 200
RoboMutt: 100

Geist: 150 [Immobilized]
Baum: 100 [Busy - 1 turns]
Gargoyle: 100 [Flying]

Nitro: 140

Terrain: 70% onsen, 30% normal surrounding onsen

All Navi are on normal terrain except Kasperle and Baum.

Battle for the Wall!
"God, what have I gotten myself into?" Nitro muttered under his breath, as the reinforcements came pouring in through the temporary hole in the wall.

"Don't look now," Chris said as he surveyed the new opponents. "But I think the owner of those missles just came through. What did you say, earlier, Nitro? Something about trading notes?"

"What? Really?" Nitro said, examining the golden wings of the armoured woman. "Wait... she's the one who was in here earlier! She's the spy!"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, that dragon of her's was the one that got me into all this!" Nitro's fist suddenly clenched. At the same time, his buster began building energy. "If it weren't for her-" His buster began shaking violently. "I'd be enjoying my day off!"

Nitro whipped up his buster, and pointed it at the golden-winged Navi. He let out an angry yell, and fired off a volley of bombs in her direction. "All I wanted was to sit and relax for a little while!" Nitro shouted. "Why did you people have to wreak that for me?!" Nitro lept to the side, onto the surface of the bath's water. Letting out another frustrated yell, he produced a bottle with a flaming rag in the stem, and hurled it towards to group of Netpolice officers.

Chris then figured it would be a good idea to slot in the remaining Guard, which Nitro took, somewhat begrudgingly. Nitro watched the officers, eyes burning and nostrils flaring.

Summary:
1: Overheat at Gold Bikini (100dmg, 15self dmg)(2tcd)
2: Dodge to Onsen terrain
3: Molotov Cocktail at NetpoliceC (50Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain Change (Zone))(3tcd)
4: Guard1 defending Nitro

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn
Nitro charged his buster, a low hum rising in pitch as his anger grew. He fired off a volley of bombs, explosive spheres hurling through the air toward the winged Navi. The Navi wrapped her metallic wings around herself, the bombs exploding against them with concussive force. As the smoke cleared, the winged Navi swept her wings out wide, revealing that she was unharmed. She slashed her sword at Nitro in a counterstrike, but the young Mafia member leapt backward into the onsen.

Kasperle signaled her gargoyle into a bombing run, the stone creature smashing into the winged Navi and knocking her to the floor. The gargoyle's body began to shift and flow, liquid stone washing over its victim and suffocating her. The stone hardened once more, encasing both the gargoyle and the Navi in shell of stone.

Nitro hurled a Molotov cocktail toward the newest NetPolice officer. The bottle exploded, bathing the area in flames that lashed out against anyone not standing in the onsen. The NetPolice responded with a volley of buster shots, though his aim was thrown off by the flames. Kasperle managed to block two of the shots, but the third struck Baum in the shoulder. The girl cried out in pain, but still managed to finish what she was working on.

"Done," Baum shouted. "We can go!"

"Finally," Geist panted as the flames licked against her thighs.

She leapt into the onsen to cool her legs and worked her way toward the exit. The swordsman followed, hacking at her with his sword. Geist managed to avoid the first blow, but took two swipes to her arms. She countered by ripping a block from the wall and smashing it against the swordsman's back.

The robot dog leapt toward Nitro, only to smash against the Navi's guard. It climbed to its feet, still stuck in the flames, and opened its jaws to bark. Sonic waves crashed against Nitro, sending the Navi reeling. The sound waves threatened to destroy Nitro's hearing and disoriented the Navi.

Without Geist to support the wall, its crumbled to dust and allowed the rest of the NetPolice to enter the bath. They would no doubt overwhelm and apprehend Nitro and his comrades if they didn't flee.

"Come on," Kasperle shouted. "You need to be touching the vines that have drilled through the wall in order to escape."

Gold Bikini: 170 [Immobile, Stone Body]
Swordsman: 75
NetPoliceC: 135
RoboMutt: 50
NetPoliceD: 100
NetPoliceE: 300
NetPoliceF: 275

Geist: 85
Baum: 70
Gargoyle: 100 [Immobile, Stone Body]

Nitro: 100 [Stun'd! -1 action]

Terrain: 40% onsen, 60% Lava

Nitro, Geist, Baum and Kasperle in onsen

Battle for the Wall!
Lights danced in front of Nitro's eyes for a moment, and all he could hear was a high-pitched ringing. As his senses came back to him, he saw that all of his partners were gripping the vines drilled into the wall. Looking around, he also saw the Netpolice forces growing in number. Nitro gave his head a shake, then focused on what he needed to do. Nitro rushed over to the group gathered around their means of escape, and took the last available spot. Before grabbing the vine, however, Nitro turned back to the hostile officers, and held his hands high above his head. A large barrel of gunpowder appeared in his hands, and Nitro was able to keep it hoisted up much easier than past times. Nitro heaved the barrel toward the Netpolice, the explosive keg rolling across the onsen water as if it were solid ground. Nitro then produced a lit match, and held it between his thumb and index finger. He made sure that his other hand was gripped tight on the escape vine, and he dropped the match onto the thick trail of gunpowder floating on the surface of the onsen.

Summary:
1: Move to and grab vine
2+3: Powder Keg in general vicinity of Netpolice (100Fire + Break + Ground Attack)(3tcd)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 2
Healing Hand Grenade: 1 (Available next turn)
Molotov Cocktail: 3
Powder Keg: Used this turn
The NetMafia members made a run for it, each rushing toward the vines sprouting from the wall. The NetPolice were hot on their trail, pushing through the lava and moving toward the onsen. Nitro hurled a powder keg bewhind him, the barrel rolling into the NetPolice group before exploding. One of the officers was knocked off his feet and the ground beneath him was cracked, lava pouring through and vanishing.

Kasperle followed suit by signaling to her gargoyle. Cracks began to spread along the creature's stone skin, revealing an oppresive darkness within. The darkness seemed to spread, devouring the light around the creature. The gargoyle exloded, stone shrapnel ripping into the woman trapped beneath it.

Nitro and his companions reached the vines and through them they reached beyond the jack-out barrier. Within seconds each of the Navi vanished from the onsen, escaping the NetPolice.

"Dam it!" shouted a voice from beyond the wall. "Who was that man? I want to know everything about him. What does he have to do with the Mafia?"

Gold Bikini: 70
Swordsman: 75
NetPoliceC: 135
RoboMutt: 50
NetPoliceD: 100
NetPoliceE: 220
NetPoliceF: 275

Geist: ESCAPE'D!