Annnnnd relax.....

"No...no it's okay. I just got a little steamed about nothing, I just....agh...nevermind."
Riff shook the rest of the water off her face, she wasn't sure why she got so stressed...
"Heh....I should be appologising....sorry..."
Miyu shrugged, kicking her feet slightly in the water. "It's ok. Everyone has their hot buttons. Nothing to get embarrassed about."
"Megh...." Riff replied half heartedly, maybe she had had enough hot water, she considered getting out before she got all prune skinned....she decided against it....
"Well..." Miyu said softly but sternly, "if things start going down the tubes, and you decide you want to do something about it, find me somewhere." She materialized a small, orange glowing orb in her hand and tossed it into the water. It bobbed slightly on the surface with the motion of the water. "There's my e-mail. Let me know if you need something, alright?"
Riff took it. "Er well..okay." she said. "I suppose you want mine?" she asked while summoning a similar looking orb. Riff slanted her ears to an angle.
"Your call." Miyu replied. "I could always give you a call if we needed help."
Riff shrugged and looked at the e-mail. She finaly decided and threw the orb to Miyu.
Miyu picked up the orb, and added the e-mail to the list of contacts in the PET. "Well... I suppose I should get going. I think my op wanted to go check some things out today, and I'm in the mood to see what's changed in the net since that battle."

She pulled her legs out of the water and stood up. Forming a towel in one hand, she dried herself off before flashing a steely color and changing back to her normal outfit. "It was nice meeting you, Riff."
Riff rested her head on her hand.
"And you..." she sighed half heartedly. She flicked at the water again. "Maybe see you around..."
Riff shook her head, flicking the water from her ears and frizzing up her hair.
Miyu waved through the steam before shooting off into the sky, heading back to the PET and jacking out.