Singing in the Hotspring

"W-why!? I-I just slapped your head off! That's not normal!" She took a deep breath and put her hand on her forehead. Maybe I was in the water too long and I'm hallucinating or something...

"Anyways, um... I'm Celeste... nice to meet you... I think..." she replied, nodding her head slightly.

Quote ()

Shit.

"What do you mean?" Frag craned around, his head securely in place. "I don't recall my head flying off..."

An awkward silence followed, as Frag was again stricken by the realization that he was in a Hotspring. With a female Navi. Oh well, at least none of us are in a compromising position...

"Anyways, were you the one that was singing?"
I must've slapped him a lot harder than I had thought... he doesn't even remember it. Or maybe I was just seeing things. But I'm pretty sure I wasn't...

"Oh, er, yes. I was the one singing. I hope it didn't disturb you. I get carried away sometimes..." she said, bowing slightly in an apologetic manner. She wasn't sure what to do next, so... she just stood there, waiting to see what would happen next in this weird meeting
"Oh, good." Frag sounded relieved, as he sat down noisily. "C-could you sing some more, then?" He asked, a little nervous.
"I guess I could," Celeste replied coolly, "but you'll have to make sure you don't splash me in the middle of it. Nothing worse than getting water in your mouth while trying to sing."

Celeste stood and walked to the middle of the onsen, sitting down and leaning against a rock that was relatively centered. Took a second to stretch her neck and sing through the scales once, before starting to sing her song.

She decided to since a Classical Japanese sounding piece, as the onsen reminded her of as good a place as any to sing something with an Asian flavor.
Frag listened intently, losing himself in the notes, floating mentally amongst the cadences--

At that time, Joseph returned. And as it turned out, the coffee was shitty as hell at Yoka.

"I'm back, F--Oh, for fuck's sake, what are you doing?!" He yelled, as he saw his Navi just dosing off. "I leave you for two minutes, and you're--"
Celeste trailed off the song and ended it early. "Well, it seems like someone has their boxers in a bunch..." she said in a flat and meant to provoke type of way. "Seems like its time for you to go, dino."
"Shut the hell up." Something about this Navi rubbed Joseph the wrong way--he wasn't exactly sure what, but he ignored the notion for now. "We're here for funds, Frag. Not for you to gawk at the fauna. We're going."

"Umm..." Frag grumbled and rose, slightly annoyed. "I guess... I'll see you around?" he turned and began to leave the Onsen--
What a grouchy operator he has. I feel sorry for him. Even a big and goofy looking dinosaur deserves better than that.

"Hey Leon, I'm going to follow that dino. I don't much care for his operator."

"You're just following him because he's the first person who listened to you music who wasn't a normal navi," Leon replied flatly and cutting through her fluffy reasons.

"Fine, whatever. The point is, be ready to back me up, ok?" she asked.

"Sure. I'm getting nowhere with this ocarina anyways."

Celeste hopped out of the onsen and quickly ran to the changing room. She toweled herself off, making sure she was dry, and then put her normal Japanese-inspired outfit back on. Now fully clothed, she dashed out of the onsen and after Frag. Wherever he had gone.