Heading to Yoka!

Good evening everyone,
My name is Mazer Patrovski. I'm a ACDC resident and NetOp to Machman.EXE. We were looking for a place to have a small vacation, and I heard Yoka was a good place to go! I'm just looking for information on some good places to stay, eat, and relax. Even some good places to go online. If anyone lives in Yoka or is planning on going there sometime soon, I would be more than happy to meet you if you'd like! Thank you and have a good night.
-Mazer Patrovski

Hello all. My name is MachmanMkII, and Mazer is my NetOperator. We are also more than happy to go tandem busting with someone, so let us know if you want to do something in Yoka! Also, I don't know much about the area, so any information on local viruses and other busting-related information is highly appreciated.
-Machman.EXE

Hi! I'm Aera! I just met Machman and Mazer a few hours ago and they are already taking me on a vacation! I'm a little worried about Mach, so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything in Yoka that can help a troubled Navi to relax. Thank you!
~Aera.SP
<3

[[Machman is idle in PET]]
Well well, I think in the face of my own predicament, I can offer others some travel advice.
Hello, this is Fujiwara Shin.

Well, I won't be able to go with you, since I'm busy with other things at the moment, but I'd say go to <insert random hotel name here>, which has possibly the best onsen service I've ever seen. Enjoy the onsen! Yoka is all about it!

And hey! There's even an onsen for navis on the net! You don't have to worry about virus attacks... I think, but relax yourselves in there, Mach and Aera!

Wish you luck.

-Fujiwara Shin

[Red_Riding_Hood.exe is currently busy]
Thanks for the information, Shin! I'll see if I can get a reservation at <insert random hotel name here>, and I will definitely have to check out the onsen services there! I've read some great reviews about them, both in Yoka and on the Yoka Network. We are still looking for anyone who wants to join us or meet us in Yoka.
-Mazer Patrovski

Thanks for the info, Mr. Fujiwara. If you can't meet us in the real world, we would be more than happy to meet up with you online. I wouldn't mind busting with a partner.
-Machman.EXE

Thank you, Fujiwara-sama! I'm getting more and more excited every time I think about it!
~Aera.SP
<3
Sure, no problem. Why don't you have my contact, just in case.

-Fujiwara Shin

Mazer GET: Shin's E-mail [Ace@global.net]