Requesting Aid In Gathering Information

Good day to you all,

My name is Zanallen Espial. I am a detective working for the NetPolice NetCrime Division. We receive countless tips concerning NetCriminals each and every day. However, most are far from creditable. Therefore, I ask for the aid of the Net Denizens in helping me gain some additional information. If, on the off chance, that your Navi does engage a NetCriminal, please email me all pertinent information, including recordings if available. The NetPolice appreciate any help given.

Sincerely,

~ Det. Espial

[Attached: Email Address]
((Bump for Lackluster Justice!))
This sounds like fun!

I'll email you, Detective.

~Memoriam.exe
Attention all those lending aid to the NetPolice! First and foremost, I would like to offer my gratitude for any assistance given in this time of need. Chaos is running rampant throughout the Net and I would personally like to thank all those who have heeded the call and are willing to do what is right to keep the peace. That being said, I would appreciate it if any and all battle information would be emailed to me so that I may work on uploading information to my criminal database. Once again, thank you for your time and assistance and...Above all else, stay safe out there.

~ Detective Zanallen Espial
[[Attached: Link to NetCrime BBS]]