And were walking and were walking . . . .

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Anti actually busted out a wry grin.

"H-hi," Raiden managed thinly, taking a deep breath to try and bolster his courage. However, Cheshire had effectively violated all concepts of etiquette by jamming her face in close under the pretense of inspecting his, and that really wasn't helping. "M-my name's Raiden. C-cheshire? Th-that's nice. G-good to meet you."
"The......names......DNR......nice to meetcha! Its great to see somebody fresh as well!" He smiles with mischief hinted as well.

Quote ()

Anti actually busted out a wry grin.

"H-holy crap! I think I just saw you smile!" DNR blurted out as he saw Anti's wry smile. He also laughed as well very loudly at the site of seeing Cheshire making mischief at his little buddy's expense. " Awww c'mhere you!" He grabbed Raiden in a headlock, making a quick noogie on his already messed up hair. "S-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-o wh-wh-what's your name miss?" Polonius interjected at the last second as usual towards Cheshire's operator.
Arco chuckled. Poor Raiden. She could only guess how Cheshire was treating the poor guy. She connected to the visual band, being careful to ensure that only her face was displayed. "I'm Arco. Sorry if Chess is giving you trouble; she like to mess with peoples' heads." Cheshire laughed.

"Anyway, if you guys are fighting navis, we shouldn't be standing around here! Let's go somewhere and kick ass!" She raised her arms enthusiastically.
"Oh, uh...yeah, why not...er...yeah!" Still trapped in DNR's headlock, with his hair flying off in every direction possible, Raiden clenched his fists and nodded confidently. "You want to come with us, huh? I...ummm...I w-wouldn't mind. Uh...DNR, is that okay with you? If she comes to help?"

Quote ()

Arco chuckled. Poor Raiden. She could only guess how Cheshire was treating the poor guy. She connected to the visual band, being careful to ensure that only her face was displayed. "I'm Arco. Sorry if Chess is giving you trouble; she like to mess with peoples' heads." Cheshire laughed.

"Anyway, if you guys are fighting navis, we shouldn't be standing around here! Let's go somewhere and kick ass!" She raised her arms enthusiastically.

" N-no! Th-thats fine! Cheshire actually acts like my own navi" Polonius replied to Arco. DNR on the otherhand, raised his arms enthustically as well, screaming "Yes we must kick some A-S-----ummmmmmm U!"

Quote ()

"Oh, uh...yeah, why not...er...yeah!" Still trapped in DNR's headlock, with his hair flying off in every direction possible, Raiden clenched his fists and nodded confidently. "You want to come with us, huh? I...ummm...I w-wouldn't mind. Uh...DNR, is that okay with you? If she comes to help?"

"It's quite fine if we have her tag along on our little visit to....to............ Where are we going? I believe we never said where? I hear Netopia looks beautiful wink wink!" He says, noogieing Cheshire this time.
"Netopia..." Raiden repeated quietly, his mind almost seeming to leave the conversation behind entirely. "I...okay, Netopia, sure."

"What's the deal?" Anti demanded. "I've been to Netopia. It's no big deal. You scared that you're going to get deleted or something?"

"N-no, no, not...not that. Just...memories there."

"Memories? You've never been to Netopia, stupid."

"Yeah, I have," he nearly whispered. His voice was far too soft for Anti to hear, and made it nearly impossible for DNR or Cheshire to make out what he had said.
"Eep!" Cheshire's protests soon dissolved into a fit of laughter. She didn't seem to have any trouble speaking, despite her condition. "Alright, Netopia it is. We going or what?"
"Hmmmm................. Ahh!" Polonius had a broke of inspiration as he leaped out his seat . "DNR, I'll be right back as soon as possible . . . . I--I need to buy a present for ya" He said quickly as he closed the door behind him as he left, planning to use the Metro for another round to Suitachi.

"Okay Jessie!" DNR waved towards his friend with his free hand as he still had Chess in a one-armed lock. He grinned as he tightened his grip for a few seconds, then letting go a little bit. "Alrigthty everybody! Toooo Netopia! He says, Marching off like a soldier . . . unfortunately for Cheshire, he still has her stuck in a headlock!
It didn't take long for Raiden to brighten back up. Any memories of Netopia clearly took the back seat to the friends he had found to accompany now. He followed DNR and Cheshire, wondering if any attempt to free the captured Navi would result in the headlock rotating over to grab him again.

So, instead, Raiden just stepped around the two Navis and led the charge toward the Netopian hyperlink.

[Off to Netopia.]
Cheshire padded along with the two in a docile fashion, still confined in the surgeon's headlock. After a while she stopped struggling to match DNR's significantly longer stride and merely floated along at the same pace as him. The shy navi in the bodysuit rushed into the pillar of light that was the link to Netopia, and soon enough the same light engulfed Cheshire and DNR as well.