And were walking and were walking . . . .

". . . .and were walking and were walking and stop!" DNR uses his hands to indicate a stop in his little tour of the Square to his protege. "What you see here, is the netsquare, a forum of information. a gallery of cybernetic beauty.... A---"

" I've seen this place before DNR.... Why did you want to be here anyways? Is this an excercise for the Med School?" Polonius exclamated back as he walks around in elecown.

"Nope. We're here for polishing people skills!" He says, pointing upward; which was making him look like a sore thumb among the riff-raff. . .

"Oh dear, I hope we don't meet anybody" He thought. . .
The portal leading to ACDC glowed momentarily brighter than usual, and out of nowhere, an explosion of lightning burst upward out of the link. The electricity crackled and boomed as it roared through the air, arcing over and crashing into the ground just in front of the hyperlink. The twisting bolts formed the figure of a not-too-tall Navi that landed at speed and began to skidded across the panels.

"...aaaand stop!"

Raiden slid to a halt a few yards from the hyperlink. Grinning, he straightened up and turned on his heel to face the Netsquare that he had landed in. His empty silver eyes skimmed across the various Navis moving back and forth about their business, and settled on one in particular.

"Hey, I know...hey!" he called, taking off toward the medical Navi that had appeared only a moment before him. "Hey! DNR! It's me, Raiden! What's up!"

As soon as he was within reach, Raiden reeled back his arm and delivered a resounding and totally unprovoked slap across DNR's face.
There was no response from the Medicine Man for what seemed like minutes, his head stuck on that slapped position. As he slowly and quietly turned back from it, he looks at Raiden's silvery eyes in a determined manner. Then slowly but surely......

"LOVING STOMACH PAUNCH OF REVIVED FRIENDSHIP!"

A punch came in through, brimming with electricity towards Raiden's stomach. Luckily for both navis it wasn't a very strong punch, although it may inflict hostility from him. . .
"Owwww.....!"

Raiden buckled underneath the force of the punch, bending over double to clutch at his stomach. The feeling of having seriously injured him crept over DNR--but it was quickly dispelled when Raiden used his lowered position to stomp on DNR's foot.

"Hi," he grinned, straightening up in a flash. "Concidence finding you here, huh? Sorry I had to take off in such a hurry in ElecTown. Uh..."

He kicked at some digital dust on the ground in front of his foot. His mouth was twisted into an unhappy frown.

"...sorry for all of the lying about the name and the .GMO. It was my Operator's idea."
"Gaahhhhahahaowwwww!"

DNR hopped up and down like a crazed Jackrabbit with the force of "Raidene's" stomp.

"I completely understand Raidene!" DNR replied as he grinned as well, straightened from all of his hopping. "No need to be sad My boy" the medical man said as he pet the brown boy's hair, trying to cheer him up "It was your operator's idea huh? It's cool It's cool, she's probably too shy around people like my boy..."

"Wh-wh-what!?" Polonius shrieked as his user window popped up right besides the White Blood Cell. "Oh sure" DNR replied right back " Don't let his timidness fool you though Raidene. . . He can be quite awesome in bed if you know what I meaan~" He jokingly nudges his elbow on the brown navi's arm. . .
Raiden chuckled with just a little bit of nervousness in it as he tried to flatten out his severely ruffled hair again. Something that sounded like both of Anti's fists smashing down on the desktop rang through the public channel through which she was listening to the entire conversation.

"Hello," she said icily, so that both Navis and the other Operator could hear her.

"Anti, um, it's okay, he's just kidding," Raiden covered quickly, waving his hands as if to brush away the tension. "DNR, Mr. Operator--sorry, I didn't catch your name--this is Anti, my Operator. She's nice...uh...once you get to know her..."

Anti fell back to drumming her fingers on the desk, watching the window into the Internet that her PET gave her with narrowed eyes.
Polonius just had to shudder when Anti's fists smashed on the desktop, for fear of what may happen. When she said hello, he felt so cold, he could swear that his skin was turning purple for a few seconds. . .

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-" The brown med student was stammering like a hammer, banging the desk his computer was on to gain courage to speak to her. "Tt-t-t-t-t-henameisPoloniusAntiandit'sssssssapppppleasuretomeetyoufinally!" he screamed out quite abrupt.

"Let me translate that..." DNR bowed in front of Raiden as he coughed a bit before speaking. "His name's Polonius Carbonium and he's a med student, currently first year m'yes. He's really really shy so it should be nice if your lady friend doesn't try to be that.... well.... chilly....eheh"

"It's not my fault," Raiden replied, looking scandalized. "She was like that before I got here."

"Shut up," Anti fired back darkly. The Navi shrugged helplessly up toward her PET's screen.

"So, if you're here," he began again, "was there anywhere in particular you were going? I wouldn't mind going on a bit of a busting spree if you were willing to come along. The combination of us seemed to work pretty well during the hospital thing," he finished, grinning sheepishly. "Only if you're up to it."
((Three hundred and twenty-ninth post. :'D))

Cheshire wandered through the crowds of the Internet City, boredom closing in on the thrill-seeker's mind. "Arco, this place is a lot more boring than I expected... I mean, there's just shops. No-one here even looks like they battle."

"What, you wanna bust?" Arco let out a short laugh. "I did bring the chips, you know."

"Nah, I already did that today." She rested her hands on the back of her head. "Maybe if I could find someone to bust with, but all these guys just look like errand navis."

"Yeah, I guess... Just tell me if you find anyone. I'll be here... Don't plan on moving for a looooong time." There was a barely audible swish of water as Arco settled back in the onsen.

"Yeah... Sure wish more would happen." Cheshire murmured. There was a sudden thud of fists she knew wasn't from Arco's commlink, and she looked around eagerly for the source. Was something happening? Her keen ears told her the sounds had come from... Was she ever lucky.

"Hey, you guys!" She called to the surgeon and the lightning guard as she ran to meet them. "You're fighting navis, right? Not boring old basic models?" Her face bore a wide grin, with just a hint of mischief.
"Your completely right Mon Cherries!" DNR grinned sheepishly as well as he spoke to the brown haired kid "We totally treated those Mafia morons right out of the hospital! And Yes yes you won. I believe I gave a good present don't you agree?" He chuckled lightly as he reminisces the good old times, even if that was just a few days ago. "To make things short, me and Polonius would be glad to bust together, this can be the best chance for him to learn People skills, and judging from Mary Poppins over there" He said, pointing towards Anti " You need some help too! Hehehehehe. . . ."

Quote ()

"Hey, you guys!" She called to the surgeon and the lightning guard as she ran to meet them. "You're fighting navis, right? Not boring old basic models?" Her face bore a wide grin, with just a hint of mischief.

"Hark! Who's that I hear? Is that the noise of a fighter?" He turned around, greeting the lady with a swift wave of his left hand. "So whats your name madam? You seem like a pretty bad ass nurse if I may say so myself" He grabbed her left hand and shook it friviously up and down, grinning as mischievously as well.
Raiden's eyes went wide as he spun around at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. If it was possible, they grew even larger as he realized that it was a girl.

"Uhhhh..." the infinintely suave Navi began. "...ah, yeah! Ummm...DNR, I don't think she's a nurse," Raiden finished lamely, folding his arms unhappily in response to his answer. The medical Navi seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and Raiden was willing to let him get away with all the talking.
"Badass... Nurse?" Arco had caught the tail end of the conversation through the PET's speakers. She wasn't sure what to think of this new speaker... From the sound of his voice, he may have been kidding. "Oh, god." Another Cheshire to deal with. What was it with them and messing with peoples' heads?

Cheshire, however, was returning DNR's handshake with equal vigor. "Nurse? No way. I'm Cheshire." She broke the handshake and took to the air once more, examining the medical navi's face with little regard for personal space. "So, what's your name? And..." She floated to his inarticulate friend, inspecting him in the same close-quarters manner. "Who's this shy cutie here?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Anti actually busted out a wry grin.

"H-hi," Raiden managed thinly, taking a deep breath to try and bolster his courage. However, Cheshire had effectively violated all concepts of etiquette by jamming her face in close under the pretense of inspecting his, and that really wasn't helping. "M-my name's Raiden. C-cheshire? Th-that's nice. G-good to meet you."
"The......names......DNR......nice to meetcha! Its great to see somebody fresh as well!" He smiles with mischief hinted as well.

Quote ()

Anti actually busted out a wry grin.

"H-holy crap! I think I just saw you smile!" DNR blurted out as he saw Anti's wry smile. He also laughed as well very loudly at the site of seeing Cheshire making mischief at his little buddy's expense. " Awww c'mhere you!" He grabbed Raiden in a headlock, making a quick noogie on his already messed up hair. "S-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-o wh-wh-what's your name miss?" Polonius interjected at the last second as usual towards Cheshire's operator.
Arco chuckled. Poor Raiden. She could only guess how Cheshire was treating the poor guy. She connected to the visual band, being careful to ensure that only her face was displayed. "I'm Arco. Sorry if Chess is giving you trouble; she like to mess with peoples' heads." Cheshire laughed.

"Anyway, if you guys are fighting navis, we shouldn't be standing around here! Let's go somewhere and kick ass!" She raised her arms enthusiastically.
"Oh, uh...yeah, why not...er...yeah!" Still trapped in DNR's headlock, with his hair flying off in every direction possible, Raiden clenched his fists and nodded confidently. "You want to come with us, huh? I...ummm...I w-wouldn't mind. Uh...DNR, is that okay with you? If she comes to help?"

Quote ()

Arco chuckled. Poor Raiden. She could only guess how Cheshire was treating the poor guy. She connected to the visual band, being careful to ensure that only her face was displayed. "I'm Arco. Sorry if Chess is giving you trouble; she like to mess with peoples' heads." Cheshire laughed.

"Anyway, if you guys are fighting navis, we shouldn't be standing around here! Let's go somewhere and kick ass!" She raised her arms enthusiastically.

" N-no! Th-thats fine! Cheshire actually acts like my own navi" Polonius replied to Arco. DNR on the otherhand, raised his arms enthustically as well, screaming "Yes we must kick some A-S-----ummmmmmm U!"

Quote ()

"Oh, uh...yeah, why not...er...yeah!" Still trapped in DNR's headlock, with his hair flying off in every direction possible, Raiden clenched his fists and nodded confidently. "You want to come with us, huh? I...ummm...I w-wouldn't mind. Uh...DNR, is that okay with you? If she comes to help?"

"It's quite fine if we have her tag along on our little visit to....to............ Where are we going? I believe we never said where? I hear Netopia looks beautiful wink wink!" He says, noogieing Cheshire this time.
"Netopia..." Raiden repeated quietly, his mind almost seeming to leave the conversation behind entirely. "I...okay, Netopia, sure."

"What's the deal?" Anti demanded. "I've been to Netopia. It's no big deal. You scared that you're going to get deleted or something?"

"N-no, no, not...not that. Just...memories there."

"Memories? You've never been to Netopia, stupid."

"Yeah, I have," he nearly whispered. His voice was far too soft for Anti to hear, and made it nearly impossible for DNR or Cheshire to make out what he had said.
"Eep!" Cheshire's protests soon dissolved into a fit of laughter. She didn't seem to have any trouble speaking, despite her condition. "Alright, Netopia it is. We going or what?"
"Hmmmm................. Ahh!" Polonius had a broke of inspiration as he leaped out his seat . "DNR, I'll be right back as soon as possible . . . . I--I need to buy a present for ya" He said quickly as he closed the door behind him as he left, planning to use the Metro for another round to Suitachi.

"Okay Jessie!" DNR waved towards his friend with his free hand as he still had Chess in a one-armed lock. He grinned as he tightened his grip for a few seconds, then letting go a little bit. "Alrigthty everybody! Toooo Netopia! He says, Marching off like a soldier . . . unfortunately for Cheshire, he still has her stuck in a headlock!