Shin got off the metro from SciLabs and stepped into his home country of Yumland. He headed straight for his father's research facility.

Shin entered, greeted a few people, and went up the elevator to the tenth floor. The FantasyLand Floor. He saw one tall bearded Asian man, with shaggy black hair and a beard, in a lab coat, waiting for him, and ran up to him.

"Hey dad," Shin greeted his father. " What's up?"

"Well Shin," his father started bringing out a strawberry red colred Link PET with a creamy white border. "I need you to take care of the MCP for Yumland's FantasyLand."

"What?" Shin yelled, surprised.

"Well, we've had some difficulties, so I think it's better if she goes out with you and sees the world." Shin's father explainded bluntly.

"Ok then. But what about Shuilong?" Shin asked.

"He'll be put to good use in FantasyLand's security force. Don't you worry." His father assured him.

"Sounds good? You ready Shuilong?" Shin asked his navi.

"Keh, you're such a worry-wart, I'll be fine." Shuilong replied.

"Gotcha, well, this is where we part." Shin said, taking handing hisAzure Blue Progress PET to his dad.

"Yeah, you take of yourself Shin." Shuilong replied.

"Will do buddy." Shin replied back as he took his new navi's PET and looked at it. Inside was a brunette haired navi, wearing a long red hooded cape. " Well, well well, long time no see Red."

"Same to you Shin!" Red Riding Hood.exe replied back.

"Well, I'll be off." Shin said, pocketing his new PET.

"See you later son." Shin's father said to his son as Shin ran out of the room, waving at his father all the time, next stop. ACDC town.

((Fuck that was long))