Visiting.

Shin hopped off the metro and strolled around Yoka, looks like he missed the sale. Oh well he thought as he walked up to a telephone pole and plugged Shuilong into the Onsen.
"The connectivity is really low here, I should head to SciLabs," Shin mused before acting upon his decision.
Shin yawned as he got off the plane and took a bus to Yoka. He got off and looked around. Yes, it really was a long time since he'd been there. He bought a box of Onsen Manjuu and started to eat some. There was apparently a carnival of some sort going on, no matter. He'd see what needed to be seen later. Shin felt like some more busting should clear his mind, so he took out his PET and did some random poses while yelling, "Plug-in! Red Riding Hood.exe! Transmission!" before sending Red into the net and then plopping down on a bench.
Shin sighed as he jacked Red out. He scrathed his chin, before receiving his alert for the Electown Net War. He sent Red in.

Much later and after much battling, bonding with Chris and Binary, meeting new people, using PianissimoCross for the first time, witnessing a darkchip's power, discovering the existence of Rogue Net, and other stuff, Shin let out a sign of relief as Montag jacked everyone safely out.

"Well, that was an adventure, wasn't it Red?" Shin commented, scratching his head. His face instantly turned crimson at his navi's state.

"Yeah! Huh, what is it Shin?" Red started, before inquiring about her operator's face.

"Your clothes are off. -_-;" Shin sweatdropped, hanging his head down.

"Ah~! You're r-r-right! Sorry!" the red-caped wonder stuttered, blushing too as her clothes came back on. "W-where to now?"

"SciLabs, I'm getting some long-needed upgrades from there," Shin commented, as he headed toward the airport, hailing a taxi.

"I wonder what's going to happen next?" Red wondered, giggling.

"Who knows?" Shin replied, getting into the taxi.