Vacation time baby!

Keito lifted his head from his sketch pad and glanced at Zanzo. He gave a polite wave then beckoned him to sit down.

"Hey man, how ya been? Have a seat"

He pulled aside a waiter and order two drinks then set aside his materials. He pulled his laptop in front of him and turned it on.

"Up for some busting?"
Just as Zanzo was heading out, he noticed Keito jamming between his PET and his laptop, and considered the worst. "Jeez, you too? I wonder what's going on. We'll go to SciLabs together and get this all figured out, alright?" He asked, ready to follow on a response.
Kenji glanced up at Zanzo and gave him a nod. He let out a disgruntled sigh. His mind was filled with confusion and dread. He got up and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a few zenny and paid his bill. He gathered up his materials quickly and rushed to the train station with zanzo.
Upon the two of them returning. Zanzo noticed Keito busy with his PET. "Yeah, programming those Signature Attacks can be a pain eh?" He asked, heading over to a bench and whipping out his laptop. "I'm gonna do some busting in the meantime, ok?" He then pulled out his PET and jacked Nachahmen in, who formed into a neon purple beam and launched into the net...
After collecting his things, he glanced over to Kieto as he walked away. "Hey, seeing as you're busy and all, I'll be right back. I've got some purchases to make." He said, hopping onto the train as it arrived...
After a while, Zanzo returned, walking out and heading back to the bench were Kieto was. "Sorry for the wait. You ready for some action?" He asked...
A wave of relief crashes over Keito as he puts down his PET. He rubs his eyes lazily and stretches. He gets up and cracks his back, jerking suddenly as he realizes that someone has sat down next to him. He checks his watch and realizes how long he has been sitting there.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there. Been so busy remodding my Navi. ...yeah, I guess I could bust for a bit."

He sits back down and logs Kenji in to the battlefield.
Zanzo chuckled a bit as he took a seat, pulling out his laptop before booting up. "Alright then. Good to hear. Jacking in, Nachahmen. EXE." He said, aiming his PET at the laptop. Nac reformed into a purple beam before launching off into the net...
"Well Keito, I'll see you later..." Zanzo said simply before heading off to the train station. After waiting a short while, the train to SciLabs came and went, taking him with it...
Time flew by quickly as Keito tried to enjoy the rest of his vacation. He spent most of his time at the local hot springs, relaxing in the steamy warmth of the heated springs, sampling the local cuisine, ...getting his ass kicked after hitting on some local girls. He probably shouldn't have tried that until after he put pants on. Either way, Kenji got some great screenshots from it. After two weeks of relaxation, the time came for him to return home. He packed up his gear, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and got on the train back to ACDC town.