Ralez walked around town, looking a bit fearful but excited about his current adventure as hw walked around town. His energy was full and his mission was simple: to find a new TV so that he could tell his dad where to get it. Ralez indeed looked young, so it would have been odd to find such a kid doing this. But Ralez, even though he didn't look like it, knows simple things like what a good TV and a good TV price is. He fould a place labeled ''ElectGoods''. So thinking that he would get a good price here, he walked out of the lights and smog of the outside Electown and inside to all the wonderous items for sale.

Ralez looked around. The store was hustling and bustling with people of all sorts. It was like there was a signing of an official or something in here. But as Ralezthought, there were no people his age in here. Then again, there was never anybody his age here. So instead of talking to another human, he figured instead to pull out his Navi ToolMan, who was probably napping at the moment. So apon pulling it out, Ralez was suprised when ToolMan was awake enough to say something.

''Hey Ralez? You find whatever ya' were lookin for?'' Ralez responded with a sigh. ''No not yet. I mean there are so many stores here that it's hard to find one that isn't either filled with people or too expensive. It honestly sucks. But hey, you wanna go on the net for a little while? I got lots of time to do this and I'm gettin bored of this.'' ToolMan sighed and replied, ''Sure, go ahead. I'm up for some well-needed practice I guess.'' Hearing that, Ralez went to the jack-in port the marked 'Electown Entrence' and said to ToolMan, ''Here we go alright?'' ToolMan responded with a smple ''Okay'' and Ralez jacked him in.