"Oh, what's this?" Rose thought, as she stumbled upon an online news bulletin. She quickly read through it.

"Huh, seems like I'm going to have some competition now, as far as covering the Colosseum goes." She thought, Now looking at the ceiling as she thought about her situation. "And he even has the advantage of not being in the tournament. Well, at least I do have a different angle and hook.

Quickly reviewing her options, she decided that she'd need to probably enter friendly competition for this. "I suppose I'll make another post on my thread online, just for the attention. Then maybe a comment on Don's boards. I'll have to stay friendly though. I mean, the news is getting out there, so it's good either way. Not like I'm losing money off this, so it really is friendly competition."

She smiled slightly to herself as she set to work.

"Wonder what he'll say about us." SummonerMan said aloud. "Probably something about being support based and mid-tier."

"Eh, probably." Rose replied. "Don't put too much weight into his opinion, though. He isn't a professional Net battle commentator or anything."

"Don't worry, no one's going to throw me off my game." SummonerMan replied in a matter of fact tone of voice. The reply was pretty standard to his cockiness, despite his knowledge that he would likely not win.

Rose finished up one post and headed onto the next, planning to check in occasionally to see if anything big happened.