A simple hang-around...

Upon arriving in the Lab grounds, Moonlight took some interest in purpose. "Why are we here? The virii around here could be a bit much."

"Nah, we're not busting. We're buying." Zanzo replied, heading for the store...
"Well, glad that's done. Let's head back to ACDC, eh Moonlight?" Zanzo said, having finished installing his upgrades.

"Yeah. I should fare well enough there compared to our last match up..." Moonlight said as they boarded the bus...
Upon reaching the lab grounds, the bus stopped, leaving Zanzo in the high-tech area. He quickly made his way to the Navi shop...
Upon leaving the shop, Zanzo took a break at a bench, and began to fiddle with his PET, installing the recent upgrades. Upon finalizing the process, he put his tools away. "So, how are you, Nachahmen?" He asked. Nac simply gave a thumbs up. "...Good. I was thinking we might go somewhere a bit...different." Nac nodded, although with a look of curiosity on his face. Zanzo headed over to a nearby train station, wherein a train eventually came, taking the two to the intriguing Yoka...
Upon arriving, Zanzo checked his PET for his zenny balance. "...Damn, we're still short. Ah well, at least we can have some busting fun in... Well hot damn, this would be a place you haven't busted in, huh?"

Nachahmen nodded. "That'd be pretty cool. I think I can strut my stuff around for a while," he said, a faint line of a smirk apparent on his face.

Zanzo chuckled. "Interesting. You've been hanging around with Kenji a bit too long, eh?" After wandering for a bit, he found himself a bench near the navi shop, sat down, and whipped out his laptop. "Anywho, jacking in..."

"Alright. Here I go!" he exclaimed, forming into a beam of purple and launching off into the net...
A few days after the events of the Great Net War, Zanzo finds himself at SciLabs, making his way toward the store. "That Gman was something else, wasn't he?" he said.

Nachahmen, who had been listening in his PET, nodded. "Yeah, his defenses were wild, but Jophiel was no joke either."

"Yeah, that's true. Good thing we had that cross too."

"Would explain why I sound like that prettyboy mage, anyway..."

Zanzo chuckled. "Heh, you'll get used to it..." he replied as he came across the store...
Upon exiting the store, he wandered Scilabs for a while he installed the newly purchased upgrades. Finding himself a bench as he finished, he sat down and pulled out his laptop.

"So, where am I off to this time, pal?" Nachahmen said, a sarcastic tone about him.

"...We're going back to SharoNet. Remember what was there before?" Zanzo replied, coldly.

"You mean Jaws? Yeah, I remember it well. We goin' on a hunt, then?"

"Precisely... Jack in, Nachahmen, Execute..." Zanzo uttered as his laptop connected to the net, allowing Nac to exit his PET in a royal flash...
Having returned Nachahmen to his PET, Zanzo gathered his things and made his way to ACDC Town's chip shop...