Lets see what there is to do!

Aida walked down the street that was bustling with people. "Wh-what a nice day wouldn't you think C-Capuchin?" She asked as she looked at her PET to see a happy face smile back at her.

"Yep! I have some new chips and upgrades! What could be better? Now if we can only stop your grandma from setting you up with some MORON!!!!" The monkey navi cheered. "Speaking of, did you ever find out who you were set up with?"

Aida shook her head feeling humiliated, "Grandma's letter didn't even hold a reliable name. I'll have to ask her again...but I don't want to. Ooooh...why does she de-demm-and these things." Aida asked as she clenched her fist and thought about things. "She thinks I-I'm so sh-shy adn fee-eeble that I w-wont find someone for myself! H-how awful! I'm her gr-granddaughter t-too!"

"Aside from the stuttering, you have grown up so much!" Capuchin complimented, "You are more confident and you stand up for yourself a bit more. Your grandmother is a nut!"

"C-Capuchin! That's a-an awful thing to say." Aida scolded as she sat beside a jack in port. "Hrmm...lets have a battle before we head back home...alright?"

Capuchin gave a cheep, "Sure sure! THEN we can talk about yoru grandmotehr later."

With a sigh, Aida jacked Capuchin into the net.
and with that Aida jacked out Capuchin and they went on their way........

...days later, Aida and Capuchin had returned to Scilabs, yet they were not the same. Aida had become a bit depressed and a bit more worried than usual. She continued to look at some BBSes and her E-Mails in worry.

Capuchin on the other hand...was sulking inside the PET. "Hrrrrgh." She growled as she turned her hands into fists, "Damn him...he thinks he so strong..." the previous battle whirled in her head making her infuriated and punch the air. "I'LL SHOW THAT DAMN DRAKKAS!!!! IM 100 TIMES BETTER THAN EVER! I'LL GET HIM BACK! I'LL STAB HIM LIKE HE DID TO ME! LETS SEE HOW-" And with that, part of her data disappeared from her left arm and sent it soaring across the pet. "...GAH! AGAIN?!" She moaned as she rushed to get it.

"C-Capuchin!" Aida stuttered, "You have to be more careful!" Aida sat down at an empty bench and began to explain, "We had to use arm data to patch up the wound Drakkas left...although I'm sorry that we couldn't heal it all the way...BUT ST-STILL!! You can't be so re-ckle-less with your arms." She pointed to Capuchin's right which had patched of open data and lightly colored pieces in certain spots. "Th-the data w-we used to keep the-the arms connected a-are temporary...we n-need to wait for y-your program t-to heal you-rself."

"Ch! But that's annoying!!!" Capuchin moaned as she attempted to stick back on her arm. "How can I battle without using my arms?! I depend on them! It won't look at all pretty my battle without the use of my hands. Blasters on the floor!"

"I-I kn-know." Aida sighed, "B-but we have no choice...we can't ju-???" The sound of an email dinged from the PET sending Aida some relief. "Oh! Its the e-mail I was waiting for!"

"E-mail?" Capuchin repeated, "I didn't know you sent an email."

"You were too busy sulking..." Aida teased, "th-this E-mail is from a reliable doctor and his navi...there's a program here that i-is supposed to help."

"Are you sure these guys aren't quacks?"

"Positive!"
Capuchin gave a groan at this, "I dunno Aida. Just some Netop who "Says" he's a Doctor and his Navi give you some strange program that's supposed to help? How do you know this isn't a trap. Also, he's a human doctor, not a navi one."

Aida gave a thought to this, "W-well...his navi has medical e-expertise, so that must mean he knows a bit better about navi health and such."

"Are you REALLY sure that guy wasn't a quack?" Capuchin muttered becoming a bit more suspicious.

"Now Capuchin, d-don't you want your b-body back to normal or n-not?"

"...yeah...fine...we'll try it...so what is this program called."

Aida gave a nod and smiled, "I-its a special program. Stitch.bat, its a st-stitches program."

"WHOAH WHOAH! WHat?!" Capuchin was a bit surprised by this name. "Stitches...like the ones humans get when they get a cut too deep. Like the ones involving string...in flesh?! But this time...IN MY DATA?!" Capuchin immediately turned around and huffed, "NO THANK YOU!!!"

"C-Capuchin!" Aida yelled, "Y-You can't do this! How else will we fix you?!"

"Something else! That's for sure!" Capuchin growled, "Honestly, giving me, your navi, some unknown program that consist of strange medical ideals...That's honestly rude!"

"!!!...WHAT?!" Aida growled, "I-I was on-only t-t-trying to f-fix you!"

"Well guess what?! I don't think I need your help!!!" Capuchin cried, "Seeya later!" She hollered as she managed to Jack herself into a fountain.

"!!!...Wh-wha?!" Aida was dumbstruck by the action her navi did, "Ooooooooooh! How-how...how da-are she!"
((EDITED CAUSE National Treasure 2 SUCKED SO BAD IT MESSED MY BRAIN UP))

The day had seemed to go by and Aida continued to wait by the bench. "Oh what have I done." She said to herself lowly. "Capuchin is probably right...I was jumping to th-things be-efore I even knew if i-it would work...I also should have g-gotten h-her consent." She gave a sigh at this. "I bet she hates me..."

"Nah. How could I hate you?" Came a voice from the PET.

Aida's face immediately went to the electronic device next to her to see the Monkey Navi she so adored. "C-CAPUCHIN!!!" She cried out with a smile. "Oh! I am so glad y-your back...I have something t-to say to you..."

"I'm sorry."

"??"

Capuchin moved her eyes to the bottom of the PET. "Yeah...I realized I was acting like such a jerk...I put you through allot of worry I bet when I just ran off." She rubbed her head a bit with her damaged hand.

Aida shook her head, "I-I'm the o-one that should be sorry."

The two gave a laugh at this and a grin pierced both of their faces.

"If you still want," Capuchin began, "I will take that program...If you belive it will work...I'll take it...cause I trust you."

Aida stood there with her smile turning warmer and happier. "I-I b-belive Polonisus w-was telling m-me the truth that th-this would work...so let's give it a try." Her fingers gently pressed a button which activated the program.

String began to flow straight out and slither its way towards Capuchin, up to her arms. Quickly, it struck the area's that lacked proper data and wormed its way in and out, sewing the pieces together like a doll.

"This is kinda creepy." Capuchin admitted as she saw it all with utter displeasure.

"W-well, why don't w-we h-head to our mission after this is done?"

"Mission?" Capuchin's ears perked at this.

"Y-yeah...its a Net Police Mission though..."

"NET POLICE?!" Capuchin yelled, "Ch, you know they did stick us in the fire last mission..."

"I-I know...but I wante-ed to ch-cheer you up." Aida shyly said but quickly added, "B-but, his has to do with the n-net mafia...i-it would seem some e-experiment they had escaped and is somewhere in Sharo."

"..!!...Well...I do so enjoy a battle like that...OK!" She gave a thumbs up in agreement. "I accept that mission! It may get us closer to Drakkas as well." A sudden ding announced as the string finally finished the stitches and two protectors appeared around her arms. "??" Capuchin looked at them in confusion. "Hah? What are these?"

"O-Oh yes..." Aida remembered quickly, "Polonisus sa-said that protect-ctors would be pl-placed so th-the stitches wont be damaged."

Capuchin looked at them with a shrug. "...whatever...I only wish it would have been a different color...or a more interesting design...hmph...forget it, lets just head to the net and to SHARO!!!"

"R-right..." Aida stuttered as she aimed the PET at the fountain, "J-Jack in Capuchin!" And with a sudden beam, Capuchin entered the Net once more...but this time with her teammate.
Capuchin happily was jacked out and sent back into PET. "Ah!" She gave out a happy cheep as her arms stretched out, "I almost thought I wouldn't be coming back here. I was beginning to miss this." Her face gave a huge grin in happiness as she looked around.

Aida couldn't help but to smile as well. "I-I was worried about that too.......b-but lets n-not dread o-on the past. W-we need to d-deliver this voucher t-to the shop here so w-we can get our r-re-ward."

Capuchin's tail curled a bit more at the sound of r
Capuchin happily was jacked out and sent back into PET. "Ah!" She gave out a happy cheep as her arms stretched out, "I almost thought I wouldn't be coming back here. I was beginning to miss this." Her face gave a huge grin in happiness as she looked around.

Aida couldn't help but to smile as well. "I-I was worried about that too.......b-but lets n-not dread o-on the past. W-we need to d-deliver this voucher t-to the shop here so w-we can get our r-re-ward."

Capuchin's tail curled a bit more at the sound of reward. "Eep epp. I hope its something good like a rare chip! We deserve something like that."

"I-its an e-expansion..." Aida informed her companion, "I-im afraid no chips today. But I-it shou-uld be wonderful too."

The monkey navi gave a huff in displeasure, "Well....I suppose so. I risked my neck for this mission, so I demmand something good in return."

The orange haired netop gave a giggle as they walked down the street and into the navi shop.
Aida ventured out of the shop with a strange look on her face. She was so confused as to what just happened in there. "S-Since when do people r-rejoice like tha-at?" She said to herself and gave a small sigh.

"I s-suppose it's j-just something I just w-wont ever und-derstand." Her head looked down to the PET in hand and she couldn't help but to smile. "So what would y-you like to do today Capuchin?"

"OH! I already have something booked for us!" Capuchin announced with a toothy grin and a small cheep. "Eepepepep. Someone was requesting a match in the colluseum and I just had to apply. I really have to get stronger so why not a match to know my weaknesses."

"C-Capuchin!" Aida moaned, "Y-your supposed to l-let me in on these things. We don't act as a team if we don't know what the other is doing."

"Now now Aida..." The monkey assured, "Isn't it you who requested help and forced me to wear stupid stitches to keep my hands from falling out WITHOUT MY CONSENT?!"

"....!!!.......Alright...." Aida sighed, "Colosseum I a-am guessing?"

"Yeah! See! You are already reading my mind! What a great team we are!"

"S-Sure it is." Aida sighed as she ventured on the metro and to the Colosseum.