"Hmm? Another trip to SciLab Madam?" That smell, that loathsome smell. Every time she stepped into this area, it made her sick to her stomach. She had growled in a low tone as she had proceeded ignoring Empress's question at best since she knew there was nothing important about it at all. She wasn't concerned, nor worried, she only was speaking to most likely irritate her seeing that she hated the SciLab area since the history here brought back no pleasant memories.

"Let's get this over with..." she had said in a loathsome voice as she had glared towards the nearby computer and stepped closer jacking into the system. "The mission today is to scout SciLab area. There must be a route to the SciLab Undergrounds here." she had said in a frustrated voice that made it seem like she was tipping on the edge of insanity. She had been through the system hundreds of times, but it seemed like the Underground was always hidden from her. Her truth about her past was buried in this infernal laboratory, and to return day after day only meant that it was winning in hiding her secrets.

"Yes, Madam. Find the Underground's secret route. I'll get right on it..." with that Empress had connected to the Memory.dat folder's options and formed a sync with her NetOp. She had vanished in a blast of light as she had vanished into the computer leaving Keera to sigh in disbelief.

"Eventually...I'll know who I am..." she had said bitterly.