SciLab Quests

"Well," Scott said, "We're here. I'll just jack you into that computer that isn't being used."
--------------------
Jack in!
((Flashback O_O))
After watching Kitsune fiercely firing the Shotgun, Scott starts thinking about the strange way he regained his navi after the navi's destruction...
Soon after the small Kitsune's deletion, Scott posted on the SciLab BBS for help. He waited and waited, and when it seemed hopeless...
"Send me your navi's remains. I will repair him the best I can.
-ANNONYMOUS
DO YOU WISH TO SEND NAVI DATA TO THIS LOCATION? (Y/N)"
..appeared on his PET. Not even stopping to consider who "annonymous" was, or where he was sending his navi to, he hit yes......

...A week later, he was using a NormalNavi to get zennies on the net to repay "anonymous" when Kitsune is returned to him, when his temporary navi was ambushed by two Spikeys... and a fierce, giant, feral, dog-like creature that appeared to have three tails....
The poor NormalNavi didn't have a chance. His first attack, a Cannon chip, hit the first Spikey, but out of his seven Rageclaw attacks, he only hit the other Spikey twice, and each hit only scratched it for half damage. Both attacks from the Spikeys hit, and it seemed like his end was near as the mysterious third creature was ready to attack. Suddenly, the mysterious beast slashed his two "partners," deleting them...
The creature's appearance didn't change, but for some reason, it looked a lot kinder. "Man," it said, "You sure looked scared."
"K-kit-kitsune?" Scott stuttered. "Is... that you?"
"No," he replied, "I'm my evil twin brother. Oh, all right. You got me. Right after I was fixed and upgraded, the person who repaired me... who I never actually saw, so don't ask who he or she was... told me through an email that the owner of that virus factory was planning to send viruses. Viruses sure are gullible, aren't they? ".........

((I hope it is all right to do this. I wanted some way to show my character's history without writing a full-blown fanfic, yet I didn't know how to do this in my bios.))
Scott quickly sped towards ACDC Town to buy a chip. I hope I make it in time, Scott thought. Kitsune is depending on me. I know his dodging skills are good, but...
-----------------
To ACDC Town!
Scott arrives at the computer he jacked his navi into. Silently, he inserted the Sword Battlechip into his PET.
"I seemed to have regained energy," Kitsune said. "In fact...."
The PeT Kitsune was in started vibrating... then shook violently.
"Are you all right," Scott asked, worried. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing... I'm just bouncing off the walls...."
"Oh. Want to go somewhere?"
"Sure! How about ACDC Net?"
"Home it is, then."
--------------------
To ACDC Town
Scott, after loading the new SigAttack file into Kitsune, quickly ran to a computer in the Science Labs. "Ready for a battle," he asked his navi.
"Sure," he replied. "Lets test this power out!"
=======
Jack in!